• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not For This World {OOC}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
K. So I posted. It's huuuuuuuge again. Sorry. And cuz it's massive I only got LiLI to interact with those she didn't in my first post. Didn't mean to ignore others for real tho lol.

If it dont make sense let me know and I'll edit. Might need to fix stuff anyways in there lol.

I apologize in advance for Caden's behavior lol
Awwwwwww he is too sweet I just wanna hug him 😭 <3 Make him feel all better. . . BUT I CAN'T! Hahaha

K. So I posted. It's huuuuuuuge again. Sorry. And cuz it's massive I only got LiLI to interact with those she didn't in my first post. Didn't mean to ignore others for real tho lol.

If it dont make sense let me know and I'll edit. Might need to fix stuff anyways in there lol.
I don't think you should apologize for longer posts, I really enjoy reading them!! It is a little harder to interact with everyone in one-two posts, I think it is understandable and no one should feel left out <3 Your post made perfect sense!!!

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
UGH! FAN! It is just so cute his crush on Lyra still over the years! I just fangirl over everyone's characters personal feelings for each other 🙈

Gezellige Gezellige BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread InTheSea InTheSea Qrowlis Qrowlis eloise eloise
Okay gang, I meant to say something and am not sure why I didn't (probably because I was sick and almost didn't realize the trip was now x.x) I will be on vacation for two weeks starting tomorrow! I will have my laptop and should have internet where I'm going so I will still be active, just much less than now. I have a long flight ahead of me and I plan on writing out much more specific character arks for everyone and certain things that can/will trigger them. Now is probably the time to let me know if there is anything very specific you want to either trigger it, or just added for your own character's growth. . . I mean no matter when you tell me I will still try my best to incorporate all your wants, but the earlier just means the more I can dedicate uninterrupted time to it. Thanks for being apart of this rp, I'm always just so excited for everything in store!

Last edited:

Gezellige Gezellige BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread InTheSea InTheSea Qrowlis Qrowlis eloise eloise
Okay gang, I meant to say something and am not sure why I didn't (probably because I was sick and almost didn't realize the trip was now x.x) I will be on vacation for two weeks starting tomorrow! I will have my laptop and should have internet where I'm going so I will still be active, just much less than now. I have a long flight ahead of me and I plan on writing out much more specific character arks for everyone and certain things that can/will trigger them. Now is probably the time to let me know if there is anything very specific you want to either trigger it, or just added for your own character's growth. . . I mean no matter when you tell me I will still try my best to incorporate all your wants, but the earlier just means the more I can dedicate uninterrupted time to it. Thanks for being apart of this rp, I'm always just so excited for everything in store!
Have a fun trip!

Have a fun but safe vaycay!! And as for arcs, I'm pretty easy going with just reacting to whatever and making up whatever needed too. I think if anything I'mma just run with the whole LiLi vs. Flutter (growing up vs. remembering good times) theme for now lol.

Have a fun trip!
Thank you!

Hopefully to have something up in the next few days (: Sometimes writer's block kicks my butt haha
Awesome! I will keep my eye out for it! I'm super excited for everyone's replies and how their characters react :D :D
Have a fun but safe vaycay!! And as for arcs, I'm pretty easy going with just reacting to whatever and making up whatever needed too. I think if anything I'mma just run with the whole LiLi vs. Flutter (growing up vs. remembering good times) theme for now lol.
Thank you! I have worked on hers a bit and I think you will like it :3 Though, I'm not going to tell anyone when their time to shine is starting, it'll just happen based on something different for each character!

Oh a vacation! Sounds great, hope you have an awesome vacation! I'm excited for this as well. Can't wait to see what you have prepared for everyone!

Thank you!

Awesome! I will keep my eye out for it! I'm super excited for everyone's replies and how their characters react :D :D

Thank you! I have worked on hers a bit and I think you will like it :3 Though, I'm not going to tell anyone when their time to shine is starting, it'll just happen based on something different for each character!
Our charries just need to make it out without falling asleep first. Time to shine nothing its time to RISE and shine lol

...so like what happens if Ashley don't wake up the next person AAAAAAAAAH!!

Working on a post now! Hopefully I’ll have to up today, ; D (but one of my friends has also invited me to play Borderlands 2 with the gang so it might be tomorrow LOL)

Oh a vacation! Sounds great, hope you have an awesome vacation! I'm excited for this as well. Can't wait to see what you have prepared for everyone!
So far it has been nice, even if most of it has been traveling. We are currently in Cabo, and left at the craziest perfect time- it flooded back home due to crazy storms and we wouldn't have been able to make it out all roads are closed from our little peninsula.

Our charries just need to make it out without falling asleep first. Time to shine nothing its time to RISE and shine lol

...so like what happens if Ashley don't wake up the next person AAAAAAAAAH!!
Oh no! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! It would really depend if the next person doesn't respond based on them not being active, or if they decide to keep their character asleep-which I don't highly recommend but won't stop anyone if they want to do so- as I do have outcomes planned for it all.

Working on a post now! Hopefully I’ll have to up today, ; D (but one of my friends has also invited me to play Borderlands 2 with the gang so it might be tomorrow LOL)
No worries!! Enjoy your game!

Oh no! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! It would really depend if the next person doesn't respond based on them not being active, or if they decide to keep their character asleep-which I don't highly recommend but won't stop anyone if they want to do so- as I do have outcomes planned for it all.

...that or like since Gaius posted and I posted before them therefore sooooooo liiiiiiiike maaaaaybe BuggaBoo can butt in line and post next and get LiLi to DEUS EX PINCHY-NA EVERYONE AWAKE!!! Mwahahahahahahaaaa!!!

...that or like since Gaius posted and I posted before them therefore sooooooo liiiiiiiike maaaaaybe BuggaBoo can butt in line and post next and get LiLi to DEUS EX PINCHY-NA EVERYONE AWAKE!!! Mwahahahahahahaaaa!!!
Ooooh I do like that! I want to give Qrowlis Qrowlis time to respond and if no one else does after them go for it! <3

Ahhh so sorry it's so late, I've been really distracted these last few days. I've got Tuesday off so I'm gonna sit down and crank a post out, no matter what. I promise!

Yeah was j/k'ing no rush. Can wait for everyone to get a chance to reply. all goods!
I mean it would work if someone needed to something else to respond to since the story is on Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread but I will wait to give the go ahead till someone request I suppose :3 Great idea though, thank you!

Ahhh so sorry it's so late, I've been really distracted these last few days. I've got Tuesday off so I'm gonna sit down and crank a post out, no matter what. I promise!
Not a problem, thanks for keeping us updated!!

I mean it would work if someone needed to something else to respond to since the story is on Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread but I will wait to give the go ahead till someone request I suppose :3 Great idea though, thank you!
Yeah and if anything, it could be easy to just edit my post and have LiLi accidentally trip over someone and get them going in another way to give us some wiggle room. Just thought it would be nice to do the 'pass it on' story idea lol

Yeah and if anything, it could be easy to just edit my post and have LiLi accidentally trip over someone and get them going in another way to give us some wiggle room. Just thought it would be nice to do the 'pass it on' story idea lol
Yeah! That's another good idea! I really liked the 'pass it on' story though too!! It added something they did in the past and probably haven't in a long time, maybe since before Augustus left!

I could use some help I am struggling a little. ):
Yeah kinda started a lineup with that 'pass it on' idea. Thot I was being all clever. Ugugugh... aaaanyways...

My bad. Did you want me to edit LiLi breaking away from Fan to Eli or maybe trip over Eli as she walks with Fan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back