• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not exactly a 1x1 more like a 1x7

HollyLeafForever

Every Adventure Requires a First Step
Hey guys, so I had this really cool idea for a role play but the problem is it only works with 8 people. If your into the whole living in dorms because your in collage kinda thing then this is a role play for you!

Basically im looking for people who are willing to role play with even genders and are mature enough to know what getting close means. So basically each person will be allowed to have two characters, preferably a male and female but two of the same gender or one will work just as well.

I would love it, if anybody is interested if they could pm me or say something on here, as it would be on message because, I find message a little less cramped lol. (Message on here not like fb or anything!)

HollyLeafForever said:
Hey guys, so I had this really cool idea for a role play but the problem is it only works with 8 people. If your into the whole living in dorms because your in collage kinda thing then this is a role play for you!
Basically im looking for people who are willing to role play with even genders and are mature enough to know what getting close means. So basically each person will be allowed to have two characters, preferably a male and female but two of the same gender or one will work just as well.

I would love it, if anybody is interested if they could pm me or say something on here, as it would be on message because, I find message a little less cramped lol. (Message on here not like fb or anything!)
I'm interested

Yeah sure do you guys know how many characters your each doing because our amount of characters is literately Female: 4 and Male: 2 including the characters Im making xD

@Lonelytaco Only then one right? Because you already do have one female and I would prefer it if you had a male if you are making two characters but if not thats fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back