• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Not Another Ad!

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone!

So here is my thread with what I’m looking for. It will be organized starting with what I’m looking for in a partner, then some things I’m craving that have “loose” plots, followed by things I am interested in doing but do not have a plot for in the form of pairings.

Things slashed out are things I'm not looking to do right now.

So, to start with:

Partner Requirements

1. Don't God-Mod. In other words, don't make my character speak, don't make my character, don't make my character take damage, and don't control my character. If you want something to go a certain way for plot purposes, just PM me and ask. Usually, I accept "god-modding" during travel and the like. It is usually acceptable to assume movement if a character is already committed to the journey.

2. Please be able to play both genders. There are few plots where I want to play only one main character, so please be capable of playing more than one yourself, and give all genders fair treatment.

3. On the note of pairing: I will always play one female character. So, be aware of that. With that said, I usually also always play one male character, and I do MxM, MxF, and FxF pairings, though I prefer MxF.

4. I only RP on threads, so no PM rps with me.

5. Please be able to write more than a couple of sentences as responses to me.

6. PM if you are interested and with what you are interested in! If you can't PM yet, then leave a message here and I'll get to ya!

There, that wasn’t so bad was it? Now let’s move onto some of my cravings-with-plots.

Gods, Goddesses, and Mortals

I’ve noticed this as pairings cropping up around the site and realized this actually interests me, but I haven’t managed to get one of these off the ground.

I’d be looking to play this either in modern times, or in a historically-inaccurate past time, with deities from various pantheons. In modern times, I don’t have much of a plot, but I’m quite willing to brainstorm one with a partner.

For past times, the main plot I could see manifesting is that nations with different pantheons end up at war with each other. Let’s say, the Celts and the Greeks, for example. This brings their gods into contact with each other, too. So pairings for this could be Greek PersonxGreek Deity, Greek PersonxCeltic Deity, Greek DeityxCeltic Deity. I like the idea of the deities being rivals, so like Morrigan and Ares.

Reincarnation

I also wanted to do something involving reincarnation. Specifically of Romans, like Julius Caesar, Octavius, and Antony, but I could be persuaded to include others like Alexander the Great, Oda Nobunaga, Doc Holliday, and others. We'd just have to make a convincing story to include them.

For my Roman idea, I've always imagined the whole host involved with the assassination of Caesar returns, some with memories, some without. I've always imagined Caesar making another bid for power, and trying to find those who had supported him in the past while hunting down those who destroyed him--so he'd be a rather "dark gray" character. The rivalry of Antonius and Octavius would be epic. Plus, Cicero as a journalist? Maybe? I don't know. I want to have fun with it.

Doctor Who

For this one, doubling is absolutely required unless you just want to play the Master.

I play a Male Doctor, you play a Male Master. May be negotiable if your ideas interest me enough. We each play an OC Companion. Shenanigans ensue. I have a few plot ideas. The main thing would be deciding whether or not you want the Master to still be plagued by the drums or not.

Then, I have some ideas for story arcs involving either the Xhinn or the Return of Gallifrey and all the chaotic entities of the Time War.

For more information, see: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/doctor-who-search.127580/

Game of Thrones

Basically, I want to play an OC Reyne across from a Tywin Lannister. I'm more than willing to double in this, because Game of Thrones has such a huge cast and such a vast world to play it. So, if this interests you, let me know!

More details are here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/shameless-game-of-thrones-desire.131891/

Supernatural-Esque Sins

I watched that episode of Supernatural with the 7 Deadly Sins as the villains, and I was so disappointed that all they got was one episode. So, what I'm looking for here, is to play with the Sins as major villains, in a world we'd build with hunters. There would be a host of creatures to deal with, as we build towards the Sins.

This one I could be fine with just having one main character each, since there will be lots of side characters, and lots of villains to deal with. We'll also have to split up the Sins appropriately, but definitely a lot of potential here. Plus, possible supernatural allies, so not just humans as main characters, either.

Inuyasha-Esque

It's been a very long time since I watched the show, and I don't want to do that. However, I am rather interested in the idea of humans living side-by-side with "yokai", for lack of a better term. I'm interested in building up a world that involves creatures like those seen in Inuyasha, their relations with humans, and create some sort of epic quest involving them. I have an idea where humans have been in power for most of the time, and some powerful yokai decides to challenge this.

Vampires

I just love vampires.

I would like to explore vampires in vampire society, more than vampires in human society. I'm interested in interpersonal relationships among vampires, with perhaps one or two humans of note.

I
usually like to play with vampires that: get burned by the sun, need blood to survive, superhuman senses, superhuman strength-agility-dexterity-stamina, killed only via beheading, the sun, fire, or injuries to the heart, may have one supernatural talent (like emotional manipulation or geomancing). I have a few plot ideas that I'll list below:

1. Vampires have taken over the world, and have ruled it for a while now. There was a technological dark age following the war vampires waged with humanity, so technology is akin to what it is now, since vampires have finally caught back up and fixed things that were destroyed. Most humans have been enslaved and live as servants, guards, or as cattle. There are rebel groups, though. (Potential pairings: VampirexVampire, VampirexRebel, VampirexServant, RebelxRebel, DhampirxVampire, DhampirxRebel)
  2. The story of an established group of vampires in a city being shaken by what a few newcomers end up doing--releasing a sealed evil. (Potential Pairings: VampirexVampire, NeonatexElder, ChildexSire, NeonatexNeonate, ElderxElder) One idea I have that goes into more detail with it is here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/something-like-family-vampire-plot.116715/
  3. A pair of "siblings" to a prominent vampire are sent to investigate strange happenings in a town, which could be either a hunter trap, or legit supernatural issues. (Potential Pairings: VampirexVampire, VampirexHunter, VampirexHuman, VampirexOther Supernatural)
  4. A vampire strikes a deal with a demon for knowledge. How this goes from here, I don't know, but I had a good story of this started a little while ago and now it seems to have died. It also involved a vampire and a witch (who wanted to send the demon back for the sake of the other vampire's soul). (Potential Pairings: VampirexVampire, VampirexDemon, VampirexHuman, VampirexWitch, WitchxDemon, WitchxFamiliar, VampirexInquisitor)
  5. A dhamphir, Vampire Hunter D style, and their quest to hunt down vampires in a post-apocalyptic world! (DhampirxVampire, DhampirxHuman, HumanxVampire, VampirexVampire, HumanxHuman, DhampirxOther?, VampirexOther?)

Alternate Rome

Take Rome, at around 44 BCE. The difference is that some years ago, the Dictator decided it would be a good political move to give women the ability to be in the legions, and the senate, since he would get the backing of so many women for that move. Obviously, this didn't go over well with some, on top of everything else he's done--so he gets assassinated, and that's where we begin.

Basically, I'm looking to do an AU version of Rome. All names can be changed, all characters original, and the world can be adapted, but I like that story so much that it intrigues me how it might have gone with slightly different people. So I'd like for some of the roles to be the same (the Caesar, the Octavius, the Antony, Cicero, Brutus), but just in those roles--so not necessarily the same personalities. And also, women with power, because I get very frustrated when all the roles that the female characters can be are slave of house wife. In this context, I think it adds a nice political twist to things, too, a complication.

Now here are the fandoms I don’t quite have plots for, if they haven’t already been mentioned.

Fandoms

• Kingdom Hearts (Only up to KH2. Everything released after that is blasphemy. I'd like to explore the revival of Aerith.)
  • Final Fantasy 8 (I have a story idea involving Hyne; few, if any, canons.)
  • Vampire Princess Miyu (No canons, but I'd like to play the story of a new Guardian after Miyu has decided that it is time to escape her destiny and has Larva execute her)
  • Vampire Hunter D (Currently only familiar with the films and manga, but I'm hoping to get the novels soon).

And now the pairings I would be willing to brainstorm plots for.

Pairings:

• VampirexVampire
  • VampirexHuman
  • VampirexHunter
  • VampirexDemon
  • VampirexDhampir
  • VampirexSupernatural Humanoid
  • DhampirxHuman
  • DemonxHuman
  • AngelxHuman
  • AngelxDemon
  • SirenxHumanoid
  • PoliticianxGuard
  • ProdigyxRival
  • AssassinxEmployer
  • AssassinxTarget
  • KnightxRoyalty
  • KnightxKnight
  • DeityxDeity
  • DeityxMortal

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucyfer said:
Hello everyone!
So here is my thread with what I’m looking for. It will be organized starting with what I’m looking for in a partner, then some things I’m craving that have “loose” plots, followed by things I am interested in doing but do not have a plot for in the form of pairings.

So, to start with:

Partner Requirements

1. Don't God-Mod. In other words, don't make my character speak, don't make my character, don't make my character take damage, and don't control my character. If you want something to go a certain way for plot purposes, just PM me and ask. Usually, I accept "god-modding" during travel and the like. It is usually acceptable to assume movement if a character is already committed to the journey.

2. Please be able to play both genders. There are few plots where I want to play only one main character, so please be capable of playing more than one yourself, and give all genders fair treatment.

3. On the note of pairing: I will always play one female character. So, be aware of that. With that said, I usually also always play one male character, and I do MxM, MxF, and FxF pairings, though I prefer MxF.

4. I only RP on threads, so no PM rps with me.

5. Please be able to write more than a couple of sentences as responses to me.

6. PM if you are interested and with what you are interested in! If you can't PM yet, then leave a message here and I'll get to ya!

There, that wasn’t so bad was it? Now let’s move onto some of my cravings-with-plots.

Gods, Goddesses, and Mortals

I’ve noticed this as pairings cropping up around the site and realized this actually interests me, but I haven’t managed to get one of these off the ground.

I’d be looking to play this either in modern times, or in a historically-inaccurate past time, with deities from various pantheons. In modern times, I don’t have much of a plot, but I’m quite willing to brainstorm one with a partner.

For past times, the main plot I could see manifesting is that nations with different pantheons end up at war with each other. Let’s say, the Celts and the Greeks, for example. This brings their gods into contact with each other, too. So pairings for this could be Greek PersonxGreek Deity, Greek PersonxCeltic Deity, Greek DeityxCeltic Deity. I like the idea of the deities being rivals, so like Morrigan and Ares.

Host Clubs

I also wanted to do something involving Host Clubs, but as soon as I put up the intro for the thread, my partner had to leave. This one I’d prefer no doubling, but I can absolutely do doubling. I’d prefer to do a Female ClientxHost, with doubling possibilities as HostxFemale client or HostessxMale client. I might also be willing to do MxM or FxF if the characters interest me enough.

I need a bit more practice in standard modern and romance genres, but if someone wants to add a supernatural twist to this, I’m game!

Doctor Who

For this one, doubling is absolutely required unless you just want to play the Master.

I play a Male Doctor, you play a Male Master. May be negotiable if your ideas interest me enough. We each play an OC Companion. Shenanigans ensue. I have a few plot ideas. The main thing would be deciding whether or not you want the Master to still be plagued by the drums or not.

Then, I have some ideas for story arcs involving either the Xhinn or the Return of Gallifrey and all the chaotic entities of the Time War.

Supernatural-Esque Sins

I watched that episode of Supernatural with the 7 Deadly Sins as the villains, and I was so disappointed that all they got was one episode. So, what I'm looking for here, is to play with the Sins as major villains, in a world we'd build with hunters. There would be a host of creatures to deal with, as we build towards the Sins.

This one I could be fine with just having one main character each, since there will be lots of side characters, and lots of villains to deal with. We'll also have to split up the Sins appropriately, but definitely a lot of potential here. Plus, possible supernatural allies, so not just humans as main characters, either.

Inuyasha-Esque

It's been a very long time since I watched the show, and I don't want to do that. However, I am rather interested in the idea of humans living side-by-side with "yokai", for lack of a better term. I'm interested in building up a world that involves creatures like those seen in Inuyasha, their relations with humans, and create some sort of epic quest involving them. I have an idea where humans have been in power for most of the time, and some powerful yokai decides to challenge this.

Vampires

I just love vampires.

I would like to explore vampires in vampire society, more than vampires in human society. I'm interested in interpersonal relationships among vampires, with perhaps one or two humans of note.

I
usually like to play with vampires that: get burned by the sun, need blood to survive, superhuman senses, superhuman strength-agility-dexterity-stamina, killed only via beheading, the sun, fire, or injuries to the heart, may have one supernatural talent (like emotional manipulation or geomancing). I have a few plot ideas that I'll list below:

1. Vampires have taken over the world, and have ruled it for a while now. There was a technological dark age following the war vampires waged with humanity, so technology is akin to what it is now, since vampires have finally caught back up and fixed things that were destroyed. Most humans have been enslaved and live as servants, guards, or as cattle. There are rebel groups, though. (Potential pairings: VampirexVampire, VampirexRebel, VampirexServant, RebelxRebel, DhampirxVampire, DhampirxRebel)
  2. The story of an established group of vampires in a city being shaken by what a few newcomers end up doing--releasing a sealed evil. (Potential Pairings: VampirexVampire, NeonatexElder, ChildexSire, NeonatexNeonate, ElderxElder)
  3. A pair of "siblings" to a prominent vampire are sent to investigate strange happenings in a town, which could be either a hunter trap, or legit supernatural issues. (Potential Pairings: VampirexVampire, VampirexHunter, VampirexHuman, VampirexOther Supernatural)
  4. A vampire strikes a deal with a demon for knowledge. How this goes from here, I don't know, but I had a good story of this started a little while ago and now it seems to have died. It also involved a vampire and a witch (who wanted to send the demon back for the sake of the other vampire's soul). (Potential Pairings: VampirexVampire, VampirexDemon, VampirexHuman, VampirexWitch, WitchxDemon, WitchxFamiliar, VampirexInquisitor)
  5. A dhamphir, Vampire Hunter D style, and their quest to hunt down vampires in a post-apocalyptic world! (DhampirxVampire, DhampirxHuman, HumanxVampire, VampirexVampire, HumanxHuman, DhampirxOther?, VampirexOther?)

Alternate Rome

Take Rome, at around 44 BCE. The difference is that some years ago, the Dictator decided it would be a good political move to give women the ability to be in the legions, and the senate, since he would get the backing of so many women for that move. Obviously, this didn't go over well with some, on top of everything else he's done--so he gets assassinated, and that's where we begin.

Basically, I'm looking to do an AU version of Rome. All names can be changed, all characters original, and the world can be adapted, but I like that story so much that it intrigues me how it might have gone with slightly different people. So I'd like for some of the roles to be the same (the Caesar, the Octavius, the Antony, Cicero, Brutus), but just in those roles--so not necessarily the same personalities. And also, women with power, because I get very frustrated when all the roles that the female characters can be are slave of house wife. In this context, I think it adds a nice political twist to things, too, a complication.

Now here are the fandoms I don’t quite have plots for, if they haven’t already been mentioned.

Fandoms

• Kingdom Hearts (Only up to KH2. Everything released after that is blasphemy. I'd like to explore the revival of Aerith.)
  • Final Fantasy 8 (I have a story idea involving Hyne; few, if any, canons.)
  • Vampire Princess Miyu (No canons, but I'd like to play the story of a new Guardian after Miyu has decided that it is time to escape her destiny and has Larva execute her)
  • Vampire Hunter D (Currently only familiar with the films and manga, but I'm hoping to get the novels soon).

And now the pairings I would be willing to brainstorm plots for.

Pairings:

• VampirexVampire
  • VampirexHuman
  • VampirexHunter
  • VampirexDemon
  • VampirexDhampir
  • VampirexSupernatural Humanoid
  • DhampirxHuman
  • DemonxHuman
  • AngelxHuman
  • AngelxDemon
  • SirenxHumanoid
  • PoliticianxGuard
  • ProdigyxRival
  • AssassinxEmployer
  • AssassinxTarget
  • KnightxRoyalty
  • KnightxKnight
  • DeityxDeity
  • DeityxMortal
Hi there, I'm very interested actually, and I'm fine with all your rules ^^

I would love story a rp with you, but I can not do PM yet.

I like the vampire plots 1 and 3, I hope we can start talking about a rp soon :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back