• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β„•π• π•₯ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•˜π•π•šπ•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀...

Okay. I can't do all the fancy BB code stuff though, is there a format for that or something? (I'm pretty new to this website) πŸ€”

Okay. I can't do all the fancy BB code stuff though, is there a format for that or something? (I'm pretty new to this website) πŸ€”
no worries! coding isn't necessary at all, as long as you include all the information required in the character sheet you're all good. if you want to try BB Code you can check the BB Code center, they have plenty of tutorials and codes there!

I just realized that I accidentally made the same secret as the socialite, so I had to change it XD. That's unlucky.

I just realized that I accidentally made the same secret as the socialite, so I had to change it XD. That's unlucky.

I was wildly confused until i realized there were two socialites lmao

actually maybe i should change devin's role. "the artist" or something like it might make more sense for him

Last edited:
Eeeeyyy Room for a silly lil human like me? Who do you have a need for?
i think so far we still need The Come-Up, Rising Star, and the Gossip, but all the roles are pretty flexible like right now we technically have two socialites that are completely different.

i think so far we still need The Come-Up, Rising Star, and the Gossip, but all the roles are pretty flexible like right now we technically have two socialites that are completely different.
I saw on one of the threads you had an idea for a β€œcopy cat” - I think I could run with that if it’d be a good fit

If you want, my character could work as the come-up, considering the whole startup thing?

hi! i would love to join if this is still open, maybe like a jock? or something like that c;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back