• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β„•π• π•₯ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•˜π•π•šπ•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀...

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

dirty laundry

blackbear

overview.

N
    ew York, home of the ultra rich and privileged. It's not the sunny beaches of California, bustling with tourists and celebrities on every corner. No, New York is glamorous, but also dark and gritty. While young people flock to LA to become rich and famous, New York is for the already established and old money.

Our story focuses on the young Manhattan elite, those born into money and desperately trying to hold onto it. They are wealthy, successful, beautiful, and ready for drama. Our characters may come from different backgrounds, but they all have something in common. A deep, dark secret that would ruin them if it ever saw the light of day. Whether it's an affair, a cover-up, an addiction, or something much worse, their reputation and their very livelihood is on the line.

This story will basically be like if you took Gossip Girl and Crazy Rich Asians and mashed them together. However, the identity of our "Gossip Girl" as to say, will be known by the writers but not the characters. I have listed general character roles in the next tab but they are very loose roles and you may change them as you see fit.

Though there are only 7 roles listed, I am more than happy if you create your own roles! None of the roles are gender locked and I want to see interesting, diverse characters.

With characters in mind, please come up with a secret (or multiple) for your character and explain their motivations. The character relationships will be what drives the story, so think in depth about how your character would feel about the others and how their secrets might intertwine. For now I will only accept one character per writer, but once the cast is selected I will allow you to make other side characters.

intro

roles

rules

not all that,

glitters is
gold

genre

drama, romance

status

accepting

gms

killer.queen