• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β„•π• π•₯ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•˜π•π•šπ•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀... ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

30443384fbffe1950c65fdd1b6ee8a00.jpg

welcome to the ooc everybody!

feel free to discus character ideas here and ask any questions you may have.

can't wait to start writing with you all!​

i'm toying with a couple of different concepts rn, might wait to see what some of the other ideas look like and decide based on who would cause the most trouble lmao

Hello! I didn't expect this to get so much interest so fast. i'm making the Legacy and she is going to be the queen of girlboss gaslight gatekeep. The CS is just about done and I've got my character mostly figured out already. I only added the 7 roles because it's all I could come up with but feel free to make your own! I want each character to be well thought out so you can get creative!

i'm toying with a couple of different concepts rn, might wait to see what some of the other ideas look like and decide based on who would cause the most trouble lmao
there was a role I considered adding but didn't, basically a "copycat" who is trying to replace one of the other characters or "take their spot" kind of. I think it works best to copycat the Titan or the Socialite but it could work for just about any of them really.

there was a role I considered adding but didn't, basically a "copycat" who is trying to replace one of the other characters or "take their spot" kind of. I think it works best to copycat the Titan or the Socialite but it could work for just about any of them really.

oh ho ho, the kingslayer! always fun

Here is the character sheets! Please let me know if anyone has any questions and please feel free to throw in your own ideas here or run them by me. I want this to be a very collaborative story :)

actualy, im realizing now that, unfortunetly, i will have to drop, this prompt seems really cool, I simply don't have the time and am worried about not living up to the standards of post-legth and quality. sorry!

actualy, im realizing now that, unfortunetly, i will have to drop, this prompt seems really cool, I simply don't have the time and am worried about not living up to the standards of post-legth and quality. sorry!
that's okay! thank you for your interest :)

the way that I came up with this idea like 7 hours ago and ya'll are already running with it πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

i think i may have to come up with some more roles 😳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back