• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β„•π• π•₯ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•˜π•π•šπ•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀... ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Got up some remnant of a bare bones form but I am S T R U G G L I N G with this headache bxbcbfbdjsnxn
Pretty hyped up for the opportunity to try out for this RP >.<
I haven't actually written anything in like a year. I'm a straight up mother of two now at 25 years old but have decided I need my god damn hobby back lmfao

Got up some remnant of a bare bones form but I am S T R U G G L I N G with this headache bxbcbfbdjsnxn
Pretty hyped up for the opportunity to try out for this RP >.<
I haven't actually written anything in like a year. I'm a straight up mother of two now at 25 years old but have decided I need my god damn hobby back lmfao
hobbies are important for sanity! not a parent but i am 31 lmao

ALRIGHT
Finished my application! Let me know if there's anything else you need to see <3

so far we only have 5 complete applications, i'm hoping for at least a few more people to join before starting. at this point, i'm going to open up roles for people to apply for more than one spot, so you may apply for two characters instead of just one.

hey! i was wondering if i should go straight into making the application? sorry i’m new to this but beyond excited 😩

okay okay okay - I've been thinking about who this character is going to be, and I was wondering if this idea gels with the group:
My Character (MC) has a few obsessions; It started with ambitions - good grades, good schools, good reputation - but soon her life revolved around the goal to climb the political ladder, and she gets wrapped into Elliot's life somehow. And Elliot is just who MC wishes they could be. The obsession turns into not only wanting to be like Elliot, but to be with Elliot to gain contacts for her career advancement, and maybe a favourable endorsement from Senator Reeves.

This plot idea revolves heavily around Elliot ( TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen ), though I can adapt it for any of the characters we'd like. Thoughts?

okay okay okay - I've been thinking about who this character is going to be, and I was wondering if this idea gels with the group:
My Character (MC) has a few obsessions; It started with ambitions - good grades, good schools, good reputation - but soon her life revolved around the goal to climb the political ladder, and she gets wrapped into Elliot's life somehow. And Elliot is just who MC wishes they could be. The obsession turns into not only wanting to be like Elliot, but to be with Elliot to gain contacts for her career advancement, and maybe a favourable endorsement from Senator Reeves.

This plot idea revolves heavily around Elliot ( TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen ), though I can adapt it for any of the characters we'd like. Thoughts?
ooo that sounds really interesting. elliott's not someone that necessarily trusts easily, so maybe they met in childhood or your character got an internship campaigning or smth for elliott's dad and they met that way? i'm happy to figure something else out if that doesn't work well or you had other ideas in mind ^^

ooo that sounds really interesting. elliott's not someone that necessarily trusts easily, so maybe they met in childhood or your character got an internship campaigning or smth for elliott's dad and they met that way? i'm happy to figure something else out if that doesn't work well or you had other ideas in mind ^^
I'm glad you think so! I think if Maude was interning with Elliot's dad and they met that way, Maude could see Elliot as a way to get what she wants. She'd be calculated to find thebest way to get Elliot to trust her.

Though we could go DEEP into stalker/obsession if they've known each other longer.

I'm glad you think so! I think if Maude was interning with Elliot's dad and they met that way, Maude could see Elliot as a way to get what she wants. She'd be calculated to find thebest way to get Elliot to trust her.

Though we could go DEEP into stalker/obsession if they've known each other longer.
giving me You vibes and i love it

I love whatever is going on here between Elliot and Maude.

Also Devin's dad is also a senator so there is a non-zero chance they are all acquainted through political nonsense.

hm i think it'd depend on maude's backstory. it might make more sense to go the internship route, but if you don't have a set-in-stone history yet i think getting real into the obsession aspect could be super fun. maybe the parents went to school together, and now maude's folks are long-term contributors to the senator's campaign? or like, if maude's family fell on hard times but the parents knew each other previously, and elliott's dad took pity or thought keeping in touch would look good or something?

giving me You vibes and i love it
Oh most definitely - I'm glad you're vibing with it!

I love whatever is going on here between Elliot and Maude.

Also Devin's dad is also a senator so there is a non-zero chance they are all acquainted through political nonsense.
OOoh I love that - Maude's got options for political takeover!

hm i think it'd depend on maude's backstory. it might make more sense to go the internship route, but if you don't have a set-in-stone history yet i think getting real into the obsession aspect could be super fun. maybe the parents went to school together, and now maude's folks are long-term contributors to the senator's campaign? or like, if maude's family fell on hard times but the parents knew each other previously, and elliott's dad took pity or thought keeping in touch would look good or something?
I like the idea of the internship a lot - My idea was to have Maude's family be well off, and hit some hard times, but have always been like "Maude will be President someday" and it just snowballs from there. Being that her family is still part of the elite, but maybe there's some shame on their current status. Her parents will do what they can to keep in the favour of their peers, and that trait has passed down to her...something something.

I think her obsession for Elliot will be more emotional than just "this is a way to the top" even if it just starts that way.
Figuring out what she likes, finding ways to find social time with her, conversations with her father.
The tricky bit is really that Elliot is still closeted, and I think Maude could really f*** around with that.

I haven't watched Gossip Girl in like 10 years so I don't really remember, but kinda reminds me of Jenny and Blair in the beginning if I'm thinking correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back