• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π™‰π™€π™© π˜Όπ™‘π™‘ 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™‚π™‘π™žπ™©π™©π™šπ™§π™¨ 𝙄𝙨 𝙂𝙀𝙑𝙙

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

dirty laundry

blackbear

overview.

W
    elcome back to another semester at Harvard University. You either struggled or paid your way into this prestigious school, one monumental achievement on your way to the top of the social ladder. Whether you're a freshmen or a senior, you've found yourself on something other than the Dean's list this semester.

An anonymous blog thedelphiprophet has begun posting about things no one else should know about you. They've been using aliases of ancient greek myths instead of revealing names, but you're certain one of them is you, and even slightly suspicious that the other posts are about your tight-knit friend group.

You either went to the same New York preparatory boarding school as the rest of your friends, or joined once you met the rest of the group at Harvard. The mixture of old and new money in the group smells of secrets and betrayal.

Will you trust your friends to help you find this so-called prophet, or will you catch them red-handed behind a keyboard?

~~~~~~~

Welcome to All That Glitters. Our story focuses on the elite students of Harvard, those born into money and desperately trying to hold onto it, and those who have climbed to the top. They are wealthy, successful, beautiful, and experts at paying their skeletons to stay in their closets.

Our characters may come from different backgrounds, but they all have something in common. A deep, dark secret that would ruin them if it ever saw the light of day. Whether it's an affair, a cover-up, an addiction, or something much worse, their reputation and their very livelihood is on the line.

This story is a mix Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars. Myself, .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ , BELIAL. BELIAL. , and mi casa mi casa have already created a cast for this roleplay that is listed in the taken roles section, so we are only looking to add a few more characters to the cast. We want to see interesting, complex characters with complicated morals and motives.

With characters in mind, please come up with multiple secrets for your character and explain their motivations, they should range from minor to expulsion worthy. The character relationships will be what drives the story, so think in depth about how your character would feel about the others and how their secrets might intertwine.

intro

roles

rules

not all that

glitters is
gold

genre

drama, angst

status

accepting

gms

azula

spots open

2-4

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
1c6a7c0b01c43fb0ed5f786fe959c8bf.jpg

okay my interest is hella piqued πŸ‘€

thank you for all the interest!

I’ll post the character sheet thread within the next few days, in the meantime I’m going to drop an ooc with some quick important info. Can’t wait to hear everyone’s character ideas!

how dare u have such a scrumptious idea and not tell me 😭😭

ANNOUNCEMENT
Hello everyone! The final cast has been chosen, thank you to everyone who applied, this got way more interest than I thought it would and unfortunately I wanted to limit the amount of characters to around 12 so not everyone was selected. Thanks again for the interest <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back