• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not Alive

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*
In the corner of a dark attic stands a single radio. It flicks on and off, a soft buzzing coming from within. Suddenly a voice is heard
"Hello all still out there! I know you all have been missing my sweet voice. The reason for my....absence was due to Mr. Joe trying to eat my ear in my sleep. He's in the corner now."
The sound of banging and screaming can be heard from the radio.
"Quiet you! Anyway, this is Mr. Undead recording safely from atop the mountains. Gets dull all by my lonesome but knowing some are still out there really warms me up. We might have forgotten the days but we know one thing. The brainless haven't left and don't show any signs of attempting to stop. Now I got some music ready for you. This ones to from our good friend johnny. Telling you that gods gonna cut you down."

The room is still quiet but a soft groan is heard. Something from the corner slowly raises its head and finally opens the pale eyes. "Not....Alive...."

Welcome to Not Alive, a Always Accepting, Zombie rp. This is all about survival and whether you can survive the hardships of the new world. The time of outbreak is unknown, the cause is also unknown, all anyone know is it has wiped out a large portion of human life. There will also be classes to the zombies and other mammals can be affected by the disease. Any question you have will be answered by me or when the rp starts. When it does

Happy Hunting~

Blackrussian Blackrussian Psychopath Psychopath D duegxybus Nona Nona SavingStar SavingStar @Drippi the gunsmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back