• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Nostalgia [atom* and the fool]

tumblr_nrhiymfp0f1tkx26qo1_500.gif

I hate you so much right now. So  Jayce Babe is leader of the spades? But is known as Jack? 

JESUS!!! THANKS RPN FOR NOTIFYING ME OF THESE RESPONSES XD

And yes yes yes, there's a whole reason why Sebastian wouldn't still be the leader of the Spades if Nathan never died. And that has a lot to do with Jayce. It all has to do a lot with the Townsends. And now Jayce and Owen have a lot to do with each other...................................... not like that. (but if there were to ever remain a ship in my head #Jowen takes the cake 4ever)

But yup!! Jayce is now the leader of a gang, poor bby can't catch a break. High school social case worker, military bby, mercenary bby, gang leader bby! JACK. The name gets recycled from leader to leader which is why it's so hard to know who the leader of the Spades is. Its always changing. Neighborhood is going through puberty. 

Okay, but I did come on here to ask a quick question. Would Evie have gone to a private school? Because Nate and Owen still go to their Grandfather's school. (Monarch School for the Intellectually Elite FTW!!)

These poor characters haha. But interesting had not known that. 

jowen may the ship fly 

AS TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

I think she would have stayed till around 8th grade, then at 9th good ol aunt mavis would have sent her to a private school. Probably where she would have met Vlad and Heather. 

Dude, Nathan is a mess if he never had Evie and he lives. HOW IRONIC IS THAT!!!!

HE HAS EVIE BUT HE FUCKING DIES!!!!!

HE LIVES BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE EVIE!!!

Either way, Nathan has always been doomed to have a shitty adolescence. One timeline just a little darker than the other. NATHAN'S NOT A VIRGIN, FOOL!!! IT'S WEIRDDDDDD! at least he's not a man whore tho

ITS BECAUSE WHOEVER EVIE CARES ABOUT DIES!!! It's like a curse! 

And dude. Folkin Nathan's not a virgin. Do you know how concerned that makes Evie right now. Like honest to God she is having a nervous melt down over it. Like it makes me anxious to see how it would turn out. But I'm glad he doesn't take after Jayce,Wyatt, or Owen. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back