• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Nostalgia [atom* and the fool]

atomic

𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒. 𝒶𝒽𝒶𝒽𝒶. 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Aye this is a private OOC thread containing the two people fame and fool. 

Yo, let's talk turkey home slice. @TheFoolWhoDreams

also, i like your new profile pic cx

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking an AU where Evie doesn't know the Griffith boys. Takes place maybe after they graduate? If you don't have Nate kick le bucket? 

Well, I can definitely keep Natty Boy alive for this. And yo, that would be pretty awesome. How would the three of them meet in this fantasy world? Nathan wouldn't be able to afford going to college but I figure that if they'd meet in any universe, it would be evie and nathan meeting first.

Oh yeah dude, Evie would totally meet Nathan first. I wonder if she would even like Owen. o-o Mmmm The city maybe? Would Nathan be in the rival gang? I know Evie would go to college. Though she wouldn't know what degree or whatever. Her aunt would have expectations of her getting a career. 

Or she may even be rebeling against her aunt since she is independent. Cashed in her parents inheritance so she didn't have to depend on her aunt anymore. Also her aunt is going to be alive for this rp  

It might be interesting to have Nathan still cooperating in the rival gang. Oh Lord, dude. There'll be so many characters introduced in this one if Nate is still involved with the Spades. Mainly Jay's sides. Hux too. Irvin. Lawrence. The Townsends. But that sounds cool for Evie's side of the party. Nathan would go to the university library a lot. They could probably meet there, if anything. 

Dude. Owen would have never gotten into that accident right? Weren't they on their way to pick up Nathan from Evies house? Or I am wrong? And dudeeeee yaaass so much on that. I wanna meet the spades side of things. That would probably happen, she would probably work there part time or something of the sorts. 

Haha, naw. Unfortunately, the accident would have still happened. But Nathan might have been in it too. He was at Evie's house while Owen was celebrating his birthday. His mom was driving drunk and emotional after a final fight with Walter. But Nathan wouldn't have been hurt badly by any of it since he would have been in the back. But good catch, this should be interesting. 

And sorry, I responding again aha. So many. Why do I do this...

Sorry I fell asleep last night. The fool is very weak. You do this because you like to rp, and you have an addiction haha. And nooooo Not Nate too! I agree though, it shall be very interesting! Also I had a really crazy dream last night that ended with Fred and George being hufflepuffs and playing like a none wizarding game of qudditich and winning the house cup. Also lunch at this new school was in was 23 bucks. It was like a hidden art school, but was full of dangerous kids. I just... I can't explain how weird it was haha 

Wait wait wait, do you mean non wizarding game as in, like, they're playing on the ground, running around on brooms. And chasing some guy who has a golden sock ties on his hip? That sort of non wizarding quidditch? because thats fokkin hilarious, mate. and i especially love how you vaguely use the term "dangerous kids". like wtf? it sounds like an amazing dream. i was having a dream but i forgot what it was about and i think it was just one of those stressful dreams.

but nathan, and evie meeting at the library. that'll be adorable dude, you have no idea. i cant wait. i think it'll probably start out pretty mellow. more slice of life and elevate the longer we roleplay this. I might actually want to have this one as like a 'longer response' type. keep it two to three paragraphs though. nothing crazyyyyyyyyy. how do you want to start it?

I just remember a bunch of people yelling, people saying not to blame slytherin, people hitting sticks on the ground as people ran around with brooms. Then Fred and George had a third twin, and they won house cup for Hufflepuff. It was a really really weird dream dude. And like his school was for he arts, but like the students were felons and dangerous and I can't explain but as for the rp writing post length this picture explains my feelings. 

Youre-Killing-Me-Smalls-The-Sandlot.gif

But only because I'm on mobile half the time. But its okay, cause I'll just go on the computer when Josh is at school. Not sure how to start it off, Do we want them to meet right away?

Weird dream. Vv weird dream. But when you said the third twin, i only thought of sam and deans half brother. the one they forgot in hell hahahaha. idk why that popped into my head. or franky from the jonas brothers. haha, remember when the jonas brothers were a thing?

and i dunz know aboot post length right meow

but you dont have to match of course, i;ll just end up writing as much as i wanna write

and unless you had any other ideas on when and how they meet, yeah? 

sorry, im watching the magicians like you told me to

AND IM THIS JUST HAPPENED IDK IF YOUVE SEEN UP TO EP 12

LOL! THEY FUCKING HAD A THREESOME IM SO DONE WITH THIS SHIT FOOL!!!! HAHAHAHA

episode twelve now haha. this show is like "hogwarts for older hotter people"

but yeah, I'll make the thread and write up the first post. eventually. had to write an essay today too so....

Omg harry potter for older hotter people. Yeaaah forgot about that part but hey, the dirty sells right? Haha kk just let me know when its up.  

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, on second thought. I may write it up tomorrow, yeah?

Been doing a shit ton of writing today along with the stupid essay on education and i wwant the nate post to at least be halfway decent

buttt, how was your day?

Yo yo yo, have you ever heard this song? Its bitchin'

this is a music vid that has like the last part of the song. kinda makes me wanna do stop motion again aha

FOR JAYCE!! 

I'm glad you're here though, I'm about to write the starter for our roleplay. What age do you want Nate and Evie to be? This may or may not be important.

Holy shit, I'm just realizing how much would have changed if Nate never died. This first post is pretty intense actually. But I think eighteen -- almost nineteen -- is a good age. Nathan's all grown up fool oml c': (i keep accidentally almost putting your real name)

Omg haha  I can't wait to see all grown up Nathan. To be honest dude, I don't know how Evie would be quiet yet. Still mulling things over. Wether she is still submissive to her aunt or is the complete opposite. I do know she may or may not be courting with Vlad and heather may or may not be her "bestfriend" but you know she's a total witch so she really isnt. Though still Not sure yet. 

So. Lots of changes within the world if nathan never met evie and he never dies. But it all falls into place and you can write your establishing post. I'll have Nate visiting the library in my next post, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back