• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Northbrook University |Open

Carroline

As You Wish
[class name=flexBox minWidth=745px] display: flex; flex-direction: row; flex-wrap: nowrap; justify-content: flex-start; [/class] [class name=flexBox maxWidth=745px] display: flex; flex-direction: col; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class name=flexBox2 minWidth=745px] display: flex; flex-direction: row; flex-wrap: nowrap; justify-content: space-around; [/class] [class name=flexBox2 maxWidth=745px] display: flex; flex-direction: col; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class name=photo1 minWidth=745px] margin: 0px; width: 900px; [/class] [class name=photo1 maxWidth=745px] margin: 0px; width: 600px; [/class] [class name=photo2 minWidth=745px] margin: 0px; width: 50%; [/class] [class name=photo2 maxWidth=745px] margin: 0px; width: 100%; order: -1; [/class] [class name=text minWidth=745px] margin-left: 10px; [/class] [class name=text maxWidth=745px] margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name=text3 minWidth=745px] padding-right: 5px; width: 60%; [/class]
  • [div class="flexBox"] [div class="photo1"]
    administration-architecture-building-256490.jpg
    [/div] [div class="text"] A new semester is about to start. A fresh litter of kids are approaching higher education.

Who will you be? Will you be a new student with his eyes on an art degree? Or maybe on an athletic scholarship? Perhaps even a professor or teacher assistant?

The story is up to you! [/div] [/div]
[class name="CLASS" maxWidth=MAXWIDTH minWidth=MINWIDTH][/class]

I could go for a school rp. ^^
Awesome, if you have any questions - just ask! Otherwise, feel free to create character sheets for your character(s).
You can use the given template, or use one you pick yourself.

Here's a link to the character thread:

Could we do a professor and a student?
Could we, as in “is it allowed in the rp?”. Sure, I couldn’t find anything in the guidelines on it not being allowed on rpn. It might not be allowed by the university though, especially if it’s a student in a class the professor is teaching. I.e. the characters might need to sneak around. Did that make sense?

Could we, as in “is it allowed in the rp?”. Sure, I couldn’t find anything in the guidelines on it not being allowed on rpn. It might not be allowed by the university though, especially if it’s a student in a class the professor is teaching. I.e. the characters might need to sneak around. Did that make sense?
Lol I meant can we make a CS for both a prof and a student?
I know some people only like you doing one person so I wanted to make sure you were ok with someone doing more than one. My bad I should’ve clarified better

Lol I meant can we make a CS for both a prof and a student?
I know some people only like you doing one person so I wanted to make sure you were ok with someone doing more than one. My bad I should’ve clarified better
Haha, yeah feel free. Make as many characters as you want (within reason 10+ might be a little too much haha).

So this is super late. Ehm.

My life's been crazy and I lost all inspiration for writing/running this rp. But, now I'm really missing creative writing. So... If anyone still wants to do it I'd be down for starting a semester now in a few days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back