• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Beauty_Foool

Friendly Neighborhood Crackhead

• Welcome to Noroth's Academy of Sorcery! This high school takes the gifted youth and gives them refuge from the cold and unfair world they had to be part of while also gives them basic education with a few lessons especially for them depending on their magical abilities.
    The time is actually modern society. N.A.S (Noroth's Academy of Sorcery) reaches out to those who posses magical abilities and sorts them by powers into special classes with people like them.
    The groups are as listed below:
    -Fire
    -Water
    -Wind
    -Earth
    -Shadows/Dark magic
    Only four slots are allowed in each class once these slots fill no one else will be accepted!
    (You can also be a teacher or a part of the staff)

Last edited:
Hm... I have a few element/character ideas in mind, but I have a question regarding said elements to help narrow down what kind of character I want to play. Let's say I wanted to make a character who had some ice/snow magic in his arsenal. Would that be allowed under the water element, since ice is just water but solid?

I'm interested if there is still room!

If there's still room, I'd be interested in joining! Thinking about making a half druid in the earth class maybe

Mayst I reserve spots in the Water and Fire class? 👀👀

Last edited:
Hey is this still open? If so, I'd love to reserve a spot in the Fire class, and maybe also possibly the Water class.

imma run on a wild assumption and post my wip since the classes have room and i just rlly wanna throw em in

gomenasai in advance~

Hey!
I am from your Faray High roleplay and would love to join this one tooooo
sooo is this still open? if so can i reserve a spot in Water class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back