• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Spencypoo

Spencypoo

• Welcome to Noroth's Academy of Sorcery! This high school takes the gifted youth and gives them refuge from the cold and unfair world they had to be part of while also gives them basic education with a few lessons especially for them depending on their magical abilities.
    The time is actually modern society. N.A.S (Noroth's Academy of Sorcery) reaches out to those who possess magical abilities and sorts them by powers into special classes with people like them.
    The groups are as listed below:
    -Fire
    -Water
    -Wind
    -Earth
    -Shadows/Dark magic
    Only four slots are allowed in each class once these slots fill no one else will be accepted!
    (You can also be a teacher or a part of the staff)

Last edited:
interested, so this is like modern day earth but with people with elemental abilities right? < this is a dumb question, sorry I just woke up xD
And would plants & metal fall in the earth category?

Last edited:
Hmm... I had an idea for an Earth student but it looks like everyone is after that position... I guess they could work as a Shadows/Dark student too...?

Hmm... I had an idea for an Earth student but it looks like everyone is after that position... I guess they could work as a Shadows/Dark student too...?
You could still definitely shoot for earth! I'll be making a good amount of ocs in a variety of classes as well

meme that is accurate-

Dani: This is a School Roleplay!

Teacher: Dani, this is the 10th Time you have shown a school Role-play. Now, Sit. Down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back