• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey, I may be interested in joining! Just a question: Would lightning fall into any of the above categories by any chance? And how does dark magic work?
Dark magic is the rarest of all different magic and involves thing s like shape shifting, potions, spells, shadow work, and other things
Lighting would fall into the earth class
Hello! I am interested in this roleplay. May I reserve a fire slot? And also, what is the preferred literacy of this roleplay?
Yes I’ll reserve that for you!
Anything more then two lines is preferred

Alright so now that a few things are in order we have a few spots left open for those who might still be interested!
Despite the chart that shows the members unfortunately things have actually changed
We have 2 water, and 1 Earth magic class slots open!

Last edited:
Hello! I would like to join this rp if that's okay.... if there is a water spot open can i have one please?

Smh sorry to bother anything but could I join? I already have an OC in mind I just have one question, uhhh do all the races have to be human-related?

As always, so sorry to interrupt anything!
((Bahaha I was seriously waiting for you to accept the other person just introvert things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back