• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Smh sorry to bother anything but could I join? I already have an OC in mind I just have one question, uhhh do all the races have to be human-related?

As always, so sorry to interrupt anything!
((Bahaha I was seriously waiting for you to accept the other person just introvert things
Lol, I already love you! And don't worry your not a bother at all!
But no, the only things off limits are furries and extraterrestrials beings (Aliens)

Aww thank you! Ill begin trying to write my OC, and by trying I mean that school still exists, but thank god its Friday, haha.

Me, silently questioning myself if Tabaxis and/or Dragonborn count as furries

Nyahaha sorry for being an oddball but having your OC hearted means its accepted?..

I'm actually very interested in this, if you're still accepting. I'd like to grab a spot in the Water class, since it looks like it's still available. If not, no big deal, Earth is fine too.

Is it the last slot for characters in general? I mean, if Earth is completely full too then I'll just let Nightshade have it. No problem.
salem. salem.
Yes, earth is already taken, the owner hasn’t updated the chart, but I think it’s still possible to be a teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back