• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Date: April 3rd, 2030
Time: 1:16
075fc3134ff6a47260777cf08a69abf644f9bce9.jpg
Azani Goddess of Vengence and grudges

The question Kuro asked was to Azani obvious, why would she use the lesser phantoms who could not think, who could not understand? She had to use a greater phantom like Kuro so she would need a brush for that. She could always use a pure spirit, but how likely were they to fair down here in hell right now. they might do better one day in the future, but Azani felt they would be to prone to corruption down here and getting rid of that level of blight was annoying. Naming a phantom like Kuro would likely generate more blight, but that would be a one time thing with little worry of any of them turning into what they already where.

" I would need a greater phantom like yourself" Azani told Kuro not expecting her to volunteer " using a lesser would be meaning less as they are not aware and can't be trusted to actually understand. Some gods can name animals and make them like humans, but I doubt that can be done for phantoms" She explained and she really wasn't willing to test it There had at least in rumor been those gods that tried to name phantoms, but if it was anything like with her mother that meant they got an attack animal not a regalia. " have you changed your mind about becoming a regalia believe it or not you already do what they do and help guide a god?" Azani asked really expecting to be rebuffed again in this idea.

Dante Verren Dante Verren

Date: April 3, 2030
Time: 3:00 pm​

Mamaru (Regalia) + Kintaru (Regalia)
d050050c62d001df33fc0d99177710cd4da606fer1-465-659v2_hq.jpg

“Thank you!”

Mamaru munched on the rice ball given to her quickly, bits of grain sticking to the side of her mouth as she kicked her legs back and forth. “Hehe, of course Inari-sama is famous! With 32,000 sub shrines across Japan, why wouldn’t she be? She’s even got gods like Kami X-dono and Seimei-dono working for her. You can too if you want, Seiichi-dono. Inari-sama is all about making business deals~”

The fox spirit licked her sticky fingers. “I study, read sutras, and keep the shrine clean. According to Gintaru, there’s always something new for spirits like us to learn and, since I’m the newest of milady’s messengers, there’s a lot I should learn.”

Finger to her chin, she re-considered Seiichi’s question. “But if you’re asking what I like to do…watch humans, I guess. The children see me, so I sometimes play with them while their parents are praying. I also enjoy playing with other children regalias that live in Kyoto whenever their gods bring them over to visit...though Yuuken’s a bit of a sourpuss…”

Mamaru hopped to her feet, tugging Seiichi’s hand as her bushy tail twitched excitedly. “I know! I’ll give you a tour of the shrine grounds while we wait. There’s lots to do here~”

Leading Seiichi down the steps of the main shrine, Mamaru pointed to all the fox statues, naming each one and when they were built. Many of them were older than her, but Mamaru took the opportunity to show off all she learned about the great goddess that was her mistress/boss, stopping at some of the attractions on Mount Inari along the way. A waterfall of holy water. Smaller shrines dedicated to Inari. A tiny blacksmith’s forge. Trees.

One particular food stall was being manned by a male spirit.

“Kintaru!” Mamaru waved with both hands. “Guess who showed up today!”

“Oh?”
The purple-haired male looked up from where he was stir-frying Udon noodles. “If it isn’t, Seiichi-dono? Greetings and please have a seat. I’ll make this one on the house since we have a special guest.”

kasen-kanesada-115362.jpg
Special, of course, being a god. Mamaru had already eaten Seichii’s rice ball, but she certain didn’t mind eating again so she settled onto one of the stools. “Is Inari-sama back yet?”

“Not as far as I know,”
Kintaru replied to Mamaru's question as he handed her a plate of Yaki Udon. He gave one to Seiichi as well. "According to Gintaru, the meetings are only getting longer so it might even be days before the bureaucrats in Heaven let her go."

“I wonder what they’re all talking about?”

Kintaru shrugged. “God-related stuff. Regalias aren't allowed to listen in, but I’m betting it has to do with the newly evolved phantoms we keeping hearing about. That and the state of Japan’s economy. Inari-sama never goes to a colloquy without talking to Ebisu-dono about such things.” Kintaru smiled. “More importantly, Mamaru-chan, did you finish sweeping the main shrine?”

“Of course~! It’ll be clean for when Inari-sama returns!”

“Good girl,”
Kintaru rubbed the fox spirit’s head and picked off a rice grain before turning to the farming god Seiichi. “If you’ve brought offerings, Seiichi-dono, you can leave them at any shrine dedicated to Inari. Any of the messengers that notice will pick them up and inform her of the request. Sometimes, they will even take it upon themselves to help with the request if it’s something they can do.”

It was up to the managers of the shrine, but seeing as Inari had so many of them, Inari’s regalias—the messengers of Inari—were mostly the ones that interacted with humans. “So…is there a particular reason you’re looking for Inari-sama, Seiichi-dono?”

Kami_X always had a reason when he left an offering at Inari-sama’s shrine. Whether to defeat a particular phantom that had been bothering him or advice on money matters, the hacking god felt no shame in asking for help from another god. But of course, Kami_X also protected Inari-sama’s businesses from viral threats that had become more prominent with the advancement of modern technology, so it was a fair deal laid out between the two since the Hacking God first came to Inari-sama's attention.

Kintaro wondered if Seiichi wanted the same or if he’d come for a different reason. He’d heard the god had lost his shrine 10 years ago and Inari-sama was a well-known investor and businesswoman, willing to assist smaller gods in building/re-building their shrines in return for mutual profit. Those sort of deals could only be handled by Inari-sama. However, if it was just a phantom, then he, or any of the older regalias, could handle it just fine.

Takumi98 Takumi98

(mentioned: Nico Nico )

Last edited:
Time: 1:20​
Phantom (Pride)
Interactions: Azani ( Karcen Karcen )
Smug Kuro.jpg

At first Kuro-Kyogi's feathers bristled at the idea. Her the great Kuro-Kyogi serving as a mere servant to a god was repulsive, yet did that same idea apply for Azani. If it had been anyone else who had asked the prideful phantom this she would have laughed in their faces yet she could not and would not do that to this goddess. The idea of being a slave was not an appealing one, she did not want to be spiritually leashed to anyone. Yet there were some positives to this arrangement. Serving as a regalia would get her closer to the goddess and would mean that she would be closer to a source of pride she could feed off of and she was mildly curious to see how it would work. Gods were only supposed to name pure spirits, and Kuro-Kyogi was anything but pure. Calming down a bit her wings relaxed and she looked Azani straight in the eyes.

What the phantom did next was raise 4 fingers in front of her, "Fine you may name me but I have four conditions that must be met before I accept. Number one, I am not a slave or a servant like other gods treat their regalia's. I am Kuro-Kyogi a being of perfection and I refuse to be treated any less then with the respect and admiration I deserve. Number two you will choose a fitting name for one that is befitting a creature as magnificent as I am. I refuse to allow the name Kuro-Kyogi to be used. If you wish to name me you will come up with something good. Number three if at any point I desire to be free you will release me without question or hesitation. Number four, you will not under any circumstances abandon or cast me aside." A smug smirk came across the phantoms face. "On another note this is not me admitting you are my better, I am merely helping a friend. Now if you do not agree to those four conditions I refuse to become your regalia if it is even possible. Lastly if any of those four conditions are broken during my time as your regalia then not even the armies of heaven will be able to purify your body from the corruption I shall bring down upon you. Friend or not I do not tolerate those who go back on deals made with me."

Time: 1:22
latest
Azani Goddess of Vengence and grudges

Azani could not say she didn't expect Kuro to get annoyed at Azani suggesting she become a regalia again, though it seemed that the idea of what one was had been dimmed from the old days to the point it was likened to slave. Azani honestly couldn't say she really knew what it was like to have a true regalia, she took plenty of temporary ones but that was no bond. They were taken and then sent on their way to the nearest SSA office. Azani had long ago stopped really trying and even if she went to the SSA as she planned there was that nagging sense of doubt and fear about exposing a pure spirit to this. What Azani could not expect, what she coudl never expect was what Kuro said next, she agreed. Well agreed was a strong term she had some conditions. The first was to Azani the simplest for she might still have the idealized idea of a true regalia in her mind, she knew other gods and even she treated pure spirits with less respect than they deserved, but a slave they should not be. Azani felt or rather knew Kuro would be a guidepost as she already acted that way. this was a deepening of their pact the biggest change to it was likely just to be Kuro being able to become a weapon. the last two were almost the same Azani had left many regalia behind because of her work, but she didn't abandon them in her mind, it was a short lived partnership not a true regalia god relationship and Azani when she had tried to keep a few regalia longer than one use had always let them go when they asked. The hardest part was thinking up a new name for kuro if asked Azani would have had to admit she would have just used her name and nickname as the phantom of pride she had thought would never want her name altered.

" I keep my deals " Azani said with a smile once the shock on her face vanished " and I accept your terms" Azani continued thinking for a moment, this did add one thing to the to do list now. Azani didn't have to go hunting but she did have to visit her mother. " This does mean you will have to meet my mother as she holds the powerful brushes that let her and others name phantoms. We need one of her best ones as the lesser ones would be useless" Azani explained the lesser brushes would only be good for masking phantoms and Azani was not going to even think of using those.

Dante Verren Dante Verren

Time: 1:24 pm​
Phantom (Pride)
Interaction: Azani ( Karcen Karcen )
Smug Kuro.jpg

"Very well we will do what me must."
Kuro-Kyogi's response was short and to the point. She was still rather unhappy about the idea but she would get use to it. After all the greatest plans required a little bit of work to achieve. Even the perfect phantom knew that she would have to put in effort everyone and a while to make sure she would get the outcome she desired. Laziness was not what she was known for so since Azani had agreed to the conditions laid out by the phantom then she had no choice but to give this arrangement her full effort. "You had better be grateful. If it was anyone else asking I would have pelted them with feathers until they were bleeding from a million cuts." Her irritation started to blend with her pride, making the idea feel more like she was doing Azani a favor, which ironically made the idea much more appealing for Kuro-Kyogi.

Sighing lightly she looked up to the ceiling, "I suppose meeting the infamous Izanami won't be too bad." In trueth outside of Azani the great goddess of Yomi was likely to be the only other goddess to actually like Kuro-Kyogi. From what the others of her kind had told her she was an... ally of sorts to the phantom cause and with the greater phantoms setting up in Yomi back in the day it meant they had to have a positive relationship with the dark and terrifying ruler of hell. Add in the bonus that Kuro-Kyogi was going with Azani and this was probably the only friendly reception the two of them would have.

Time: 12:22 pm​
Shorn, God of Despair & Disdain
Interactions: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

There was a moment where Shorn seemed still, like a deer in headlights, he didn't really expect Number 4389 to bring up Spirit and God hierarchy. Though he did lift his head to look at her, and he rubbed at the back of his head, "I suppose..." His voice trailed off, it was clear he didn't care much for the standard. If Shorn took it upon himself to stand above others, it would make holding back his own desire to drive people into Despair far harder to hold down. Even now, as he sat here peacefully, there was a constant gnawing at the back of his mind. No matter how far Shorn sealed it away, it was a part of his being, and it would always be there. If he even so much as began to put people beneath him, in his mind, it would make it easier to view anyone or anything as something less than himself worthy of being thrown to the fire.

He clenched his hands tightly together at Number 4389's statement about making people sad, a faint flash of his rampage long ago. A time when he drew in all the darker emotions as fuel, and thrived off it. It was an action that bred itself further the more it was done. To drive one person to despair often drove others around them to negative emotions in retrospect. Sometimes, those who were influenced by that same despair were met by disdain from those around them too... Shorn shook his head, these thoughts, they weren't necessary, he didn't need to think about them. Yet, despite this, they flowed effortlessly to, and fro through his mind.

Shorn weakly pressed a hand against his temple and nodded towards Number 4389, "I'm glad to hear the two of you still think so." Though, he did grow a faint smile when Number 10013 mentioned his title as cool, it seemed so out of place and childish... it was fitting. He nodded as she spoke of Nana, a slight gesture, but it was enough to be noticed. "I felt it was the least you deserved. No one wants to be thrown into something without the details."

A deep sigh, followed by an inhalation, and Shorn propped himself up straight once more. It was enough, he didn't feel overwhelmed, he got over the tough part now. "Ah yes, I should clarify, sorry." He rose his hand in front of him as an apologetic gesture, "I meant the name." He reached over wrapping his hand around the cup, it was warm, "Rather, I suppose it would end up being your name. Sorami." He tilted the cup towards her in a symbol of thanks, and then took a sip. He placed the cup back down upon the table with a slight clink. "I spoke to Nana already. But, I felt that I needed to speak to you too."

Shorn's eyes narrowed for a moment in deep thought as Number 4389 spoke about his lost voice. His finger trailed around the rim of the cup as he pursued the thought in his head. He rocked the cup back and forth on the table sloshing the tea around. "Hmm..." He hummed thoughtfully, "I think it might have something to do with how I was created... Wait, would it be born instead?" He raised an eyebrow, and shook his free hand, "Off track, sorry. Back to the point, I don't really know how to explain it. Like a white hot fire erupting from within my throat, and searing away my ability to freely communicate? Maybe if I explain my origin, it might make more sense."

He poured the two girls a cup of tea, "I was born from a Spiritual Human's gift being sacrificed, and their deeply rooted despair that clawed at her soul. Niwa Kaiyo, a villager from a small village, a nobody in all retrospect." He peered through a small gap between his fingers, "Quite small. But had a divine sight capable of peering through all things to unravel what lingers within. A kind gentle soul, who tried to spread my name to her people upon learning of me from my shrine with those heavenly eyes." He gave the two girls a sorrow filled glance, "Kaiyo tried, she really did. But, in her lack of hindsight, and her own shortcoming she brought my plague upon her people." He laughed a bit regretfully, "She didn't deserve it... you know?" His voice cracking slightly, "They didn't believe her, but they did fear what spoke of. They feared what they didn't know, what they didn't understand."

He thrust his finger upon the table with a bit of force, a loud thud emerging, "That something... it was me. Everything that is a part of me. There's belief, and faith which are hand in hand. There's trust in the powers that be too. Granting wishes. Power." He pushed the two freshly poured cups of tea towards them with a slight nod, "Furthermore, there's even people who simply revere, and look towards gods endearing their very beings. Each of those methods Gods use to garner their strengths, you both know that much." He leaned forward for emphasis, "What people seem to forget." His voice seemed to grow somehow, a feeling, and a sound that edged across the surface of your skin. A feeling that brought with it a chill that even the sun wouldn't diminish, "The most primal belief, one mankind has mostly forgotten... fear." Suddenly Shorn realized what was happening, and went silent for a moment.

He sagged back heavily against his seat almost sliding down against it, "Because of that, and what just happened now, I believe this." He made a vague gesture, "If I speak of hope, give it freely, or branch from my 'path'." He used a series of air quotes around path, "I think the part inside of me that is still the true God of Despair & Disdain lashes outward and strikes at me. It takes from me in any magnitude it can muster to prevent me from breaking its purpose, and its own goal. Though it never sticks!" Shorn sticks out his tongue in a form of defiance against himself. "After One Hundred years of rehabilitation I've batted the fucker do..." He paused breaking the entire long tangent, and looked at the two of them. He was before one child, and a teenager, yet he just outright spoke a curse like it was nothing. Did spirits care about such things? Did gods? He wrinkled his nose, and continued anyway, "Anyway, I've got it under lock without key!"

He thrust his hand up triumphantly, "Though, like most cells, it still can occasionally seep through the bars, but it will never..." He thrust his hand down on the table forcing himself to his feet, "And I mean never! Let it get the best of me." For the first time since he began his talk Shorn flashed a huge grin at the two of them, and it was clear that it was a huge relief to talk to someone about this.

He moved out from the table in a swift fashion, and went around behind the two of them in their seats. He just leaned down, and put his arm around the both of them... the best he could, and pulled them into a hug. "...Thank you both. Really. Number 4389, Number 10013, I mean it. Thanks." He was grateful to the two of them, but even so his voice was still heavy after the topic, even in spite of the relief it brought.

Last edited:
Time: 1:32pm
Mentions: Dante Verren Dante Verren

Azani Goddess of Vengence and grudges & Izanami Godess of the dead

• c9dc477bed364602e090bee72719d71adde93171.png
    " Well it could be worse you could be a guy, mother can be rather.... clingy to men" Azani warned before she took Kuro's hand and started the hops they would need to make as traveling the length of Yomi would take a long time without them.

Date: April 3rd, 2020
Time: 2:20 pm​

Ryotaro Hirai
Ryo laughed as the disgruntled god's words echoed in his mind. "You don't have to worry about that. Like I already told your nemesis over there, I'm crazy, not stupid. I value my life over everything else, so I won't do anything that'll get us killed. But if things look bad, feel free to use the emergency exit. You should be able to get a few hits in while the phantom is busy munching on my body."

Getting up from his seat, Ryo stretched his arms over his head, beginning a short session of warmup exercises. "I have to say, divine possession is different from what I expected. I don't feel any different. Maybe it's because I'm used to this kind of thing." It wasn't quite the same, but he did have experience inhabiting other bodies. "Or maybe we're just really compatible with each other! I had a feeling we'd make a great pair!"

With the usual smile on his face, Ryo focused his gaze on Uroko. As he examined the silver-haired regalia, a soft, white glow began to overtake the dark color of his eyes. He concentrated on the aura flowing from the spirit's body and called out to the god inside of him to make sure he was paying attention. "Get a good look. This is what it's like to see the world through my eyes. This is how we'll find our suspect."

Finished with his stretches, Ryo made his way to the entrance, motioning for his guests to follow. "Now that I'm limbered up, how about we get started? We've got some fishing to do." Grabbing one of the two helmets from the nearby shelf, he opened the door with a skip in his step. "Strap in, Ryuujin. You may be able to fly and glide through the ocean, but you've never experienced what it's like to ride the wind with my trusty partner here. Sorry, Uroko, but there's only room for two. Just try to stay hidden for now. Don't worry, I'll let you have a turn when we get back."

When he and Rika were both on his bike, Ryo made a small request of his classmate before taking off. "I know it's tempting, but try to resist squeezing me to get revenge on Ryuujin. I doubt he'd even feel it, and I bruise easily." He didn't think she'd risk them crashing just to get back at the dragon inside of him, but it never hurt to make sure.

Shortly after the engine roared to life, the three of them were on the road with Uroko in tow. "We've got a while until we reach our destination, so how about we have a little talk to help pass the time." He chose not to have this discussion out loud. While it was partly because he wanted the conversation to just be between the two of them, it was mostly because his voice would get drowned out by the loud rumbling.

"I wanna talk about the little argument you had with Rika in my office. It's not like I have a problem with what you said. In fact, I'm inclined to agree with you. You have a job to do and you're looking at this from a perspective she can't. As a human, I'm well-aware of our ugliness and how little our lives are worth compared to the world." Nothing the god said was a lie. Humans would always sin, and Ryuujin was doing what he was supposed to as a heavenly dragon. "However, it's because I'm human that I can see things from both sides. I agree with you, but that doesn't mean I disagree with the hotheaded girl behind me. Not everything is black and white. Someone like you should understand that, right?"

Stopping at a red light, Ryo recalled everything he experienced as Ryuujin. It was just two hours for the rest of the world, but it was so much longer for him. "The sea is as beautiful as it is ferocious. For every life it saves, there are lives it takes away. Humans are no different. For every one that pollutes your waters, there are people who dedicate their lives to cleaning them. We're neither fully good, nor fully bad. We're simply human. Whether our actions are righteous or evil, I believe all of them are born out of a wish for happiness. As long as humans seek happiness, we will continue to create gods like you. Because we create you in that pursuit of happiness, you may judge us for how we choose to obtain it, even if it means losing our lives. There are certainly those of us who deserve punishment. However, I'd like for you to remember our other side. No matter how many times you are betrayed or lied to, remember that there are those who will live up to their promises and give thanks for the fish that die so that we may live. It may be difficult to do so and judge every human as their own person, but I believe we're worth it. Everyone deserves a chance. I believe the spirit you used to call Towako deserves one too. You said yourself you don't want to kill him. Shouldn't that be reason enough to give him the chance he deserves? If he proves undeserving during this trial, it's within your right and part of your duty to strike him down. The same goes for humans." Even if he wanted to give humans and Towako a chance, he understood that killing was sometimes necessary. If it was still necessary after those chances had been given and squandered, then there was nothing left to say.

"Humans may never change. Thinking that the entire world can have a change of heart is far too optimistic, even for someone like me. However, I don't think it's necessary to change everyone. Even if you can only change one person, that means there's a little more good in the world than there was yesterday. That small spark might even light a fire, changing many people for the better as a result of one action. Changing the entire world is impossible, but you might be able to change most of it if you're lucky. Even if our lives have little value on their own, the effect we have on each other and the world we live in show our true worth. That's the kind of thing I'd like to believe."

Ryo continued speaking as the light turned green, following the path he'd traveled down so many times before. "I spend each day grabbing the hands that reach out for help. No matter how small they are, I deal with the issues that cause negativity to swell. Even if I've been hurt, I'll give them their chance and lend them my ear. Until us weak humans are strong enough to pick ourselves back up when we fall down and can strive for happiness without hurting others, I'll be there to help them reach that point. However, I won't be around forever." He told Rika he'd pick up the slack when gods were too busy to help people, but how long would that last? It was unlikely that humans would find a way to stand on their own in his lifetime, so what would happen after he was gone?

"Gods are the ones who answer prayers. They're the ones who deal with the problems we can't handle on our own. I'm just a cheap imitation they have to settle for when no one else will listen. Because I'm just an imitation, I won't live forever. That's why I'd like it if someone like you could take my place. Gods have their own struggles and shortcomings, but I'd appreciate it if you guys could be the perfect beings our imperfect selves envision you as by giving us the chances and the help we need. That way, even when I'm burning in Hell, someone will be there to take their hands." While gods could stand on their own legs and climb the stairs to Heaven, humans were still crawling through the darkness and asking someone for help. He was just asking Ryuujin not to completely give up on them before giving them a chance to grow.

"Until then, I'll do what you asked and show you what these eyes can do!" Speeding up, Ryo blazed down the road to school. One way or another, this would be the end of the jellyfish case.

Time: 2:50 pm​

"Yup, this is the best place! The culprit and the detective both return to the scene of the crime for a final showdown! Nothing beats this!" Hands on his hips, Ryo looked over the remnant-filled field once again. He'd been here three times in the past two days, but he had a good feeling about this attempt. "Third time's the charm, right?" He flashed a grin at Rika as he stepped onto the grass.

Everyone was in position. While Uroko was concealing his presence and waiting for the signal, Ryo and Rika would wait for Towako to arrive. He would've preferred to leave his classmate out of this, but she definitely wouldn't have accepted it if he told her to wait in the office and sip some tea. He also considered that Towako would be suspicious if they weren't together.

"Now that we have our bait, it's time to cast. I hope you're ready, Ryuujin. This is gonna be your first time living through another person's memories, so the ride might get bumpy. But try not to puke while you're inside me. I don't even know how I'd clean that up."

"Here we go!" Gripping one of the remnants, the white glow in his eyes intensified, but his smile remained. They did everything they could to prepare. Now they just had to wait for Towako and see if this crazy plan actually worked.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Time: 1:34 pm​
Phantom (Pride)
Interaction: Azani/Izanami ( Karcen Karcen )

Smug Kuro.jpg

The rush of riding through the vents of Yomi had become rather dull to Kuro-Kyogi. While at first it was exciting the repeated exposure to the way of travel all though convent left out the charm of regular travel. She would not complain out loud for any chance of her voicing those complaints were lost once they arrived in the room of Izanami herself. Not outside like they did with Azani's palace but directly in the main room. There sitting behind a painted screen was the form of a skeletal woman, a sight that would bring mortals to their knees and make gods shiver. Luckily Kuro-Kyogi was neither, for the winged phantom she found Izanami's ghoulish appearance to be rather awe inspiring. Mind you she could look better but skeletal lady who ruled hell wasn't a bad look.

As the conversation began between mother and daughter Kuro-Kyogi noticed with curiosity that Azani's presence seemed to shrink a little, turning from something akin to the semi-feirce but vocal goddess of grudges to something akin to a child or a talking teddy bear... definitely something along those lines. That was when too Kuro's surprise she saw the skeletal figure change shape and appearance. What had once been a skeleton behind the screen was now reflection of Kuro-Kyogi, well it was mostly a reflection. The base body structure was the same of Kuro's and so were the black wings that had appeared on her back. The face was relatively the same as Kuro-Kyogi's own face but there were two major differences. The goddesses eyes were red, but not the exact same tone of red, when Kuro-Kyogi saw her reflection her own eyes always gleamed with a beautiful crimson corruption, yet these eyes that looked back at her did not have that gleam. There was something more pure in it. The hair was completely different then Kuro's own. While the phantom's black hair was short, Izanami's hair was much longer falling to around her lower back. The goddess hair almost reminded her more of Azani's hair then her own.

It was Izanami's gesture towards Kuro that pulled the phantom out of the seemingly trance like state she had taken while studying the goddess change in appearance. Flapping her wings she strode forward until she was infront of the painted screen. While any other creature would at least feel slightly nervous at being this close to a goddess of this power, Kuro-Kyogi was not. Her pride and vanity led her to believe she had no cause for concern. This woman before her was definitely not a lesser creature, but neither was she greater then the magnanimous Kuro-Kyogi. Deciding to treat this goddess with respect she gave her a curtsy, "I am Kuro-Kyogi, Azani has said much about you but she did not mention how good your taste were when it came to appearances" the phantom commented on the goddess choice to turn into a Kuro-Kyogi like visage.

Time: 1:35pm

903899819b49a76bbe19b07b9348b450.jpg

Izanami smiled slightly As the phantom approached, seeming to study its every move. There was no fear or worry in her expression, almost as if she was sure the thing before her could not threaten her in a million years. Kuro-Kyogi was brave, or foolish to not be concerned about being before one of the embodiments of death which even the immortal gods feared. The words of Kuro-Kyogi didn't really phase Izanami who could tell which form she took to each person that beheld her and she knew this phantom saw herself, though not entirely as she was. That was something Izanami did not see very often those that were self obsessed never changed themselves yet this one did. What did it desire to change? What had brought about that change? There were so many questions and Izanami wanted to watch such a creature, keep it close, and cage the bird down here with her. A brush would do it even greater phantoms could be bound with them.

" You see what you want to see more than what I want you to see. I wonder just what you see, is it a mirror or is something different I wonder?" Inzanami said wanting to know how the phantom would take such news that what she saw was what she wanted to see. Still there was the question of why her daughter would bring a phantom here, she knew her mother had more than enough of the things. Did she bring a gift to a new phantom friend? Maybe Izanami knew Azani would know better than to bring a creature that saw itself here they were no fun to talk to.

Izanami turned to Azani "You have brought quite the interesting find to me, but I know you well and you would not bring me someone that would quickly grow dull to talk to" Izanami said seeming to dismiss Kuro-Kyogi completely for the moment despite her being easily within striking distance. " Is this your latest lover? Did your husband get gobbled up by this one?" Izanami asked thinking that was likely the best reason for her daughter to be around a greater phantom after all Azani was someone that had so many issues connecting to others, always blaming herself and fearing being weak. Izanami had taught her to be a proper god, strong and feared one to keep her word and that others would betray you. That last lesson Azani forgot to often gaining friends and that man then losing them to come back to Izanami who should be all Azani needed.

c9dc477bed364602e090bee72719d71adde93171.png

Azani was always a little nervous around her mother, she knew Izanami loved her, but still she was prone to moods and was not exactly one for change still stuck in ages past. She was isolated and knew not how her children fared except what Azani told her and Azani had to be a little careful as even in her good moods Izanami might try to keep her daughter her for company. Kuro was a being, well herself and showed no fear towards the being that could in truth easily get rid of them both if they made her too angry. That would of course take a lot of doing as Izanami was no cruel mother and did love Azani and she knew it, but the rage was not beyond her. Still it seemed her mother seemed more amused than anything and that could be bad, if Kuro was too interesting Izanami would want to keep her. Still her mother grasped the core of Kuro's nature, though apparently she didn't look exactly like Kuro as Azani had expected. Still understanding Kuro was vain and would likely only talk about herself or seemed she would be lucky as her mother would not want such a being around and said as much.

" She is neither dear mother Kuro-Kyogi is a partner, one who is aiding me in changing my image to something even haven might open it's gates for" Azani explained growing a bit more confident now that it seemed punishment was off the table.

Izanami actually looked surprised a phantom greater or no helping a god, now that was different and Izanami liked different things. Still an image change would not help the goddess of the dead bound forever here in yomi. Still for heaven to throw open it's gate for Izanagi to expose himself to her dear child that made this phantom so very valuable. Yes she might just be what Izanami needed Azani to have to finally bring that bastard here. Finally Izanagi would pay for his betrayal, she would tear him apart and keep him from death , he was hers after all and she would never let him go again. " I see " Izanami said with an almost sadistic tone in her voice from her imagination " Still why bring her to me, what is it you need for Kuro-Kyogi to help you bring Izanagi to me?" Izanami asked, showing all she cared about in this plan.

Well that was a good start. Her mother saw her version of the plan which was centered on Izanagi while Azani , well it wasn't not centered on him, but she had more in mind than just getting to her father. " Well you see heaven has started to take notice of how i have been changing things and while sister dear has not sent anyone against me I think she may" Azani explained " So i need a brush a good , or well your greatest to bestow a new name upon Kuro-Kyogi and gain a form of defense"

Surprise after surprise Izanami named many phantoms to pass the time and have some limited company, but no other god would dare try to name a phantom, brush or no. To take on that much blight would kill lesser beings and could really hurt Azani even with her resistance. Izanami focused her attention back on Kuro-Kyogi " A phantom wishing to become a regalia, how strange" Izanami said " Tell me you do know what that means right? Naming a spirit is not simply making them a weapon, a god takes a bit of themselves and puts it in the spirit and the bit has a bit of themselves put in the god. To name a phantom a being of pure corruption is to court death even for my dear daughter or just as likely yourself. Tell me do you just want the power of a name or do you not care about the damage it might do to Azani?" Izanami asked though neither answer to the last question was the answer she sought. It was just a test to see just what this phantom of pride saw in Azani and how far was she willing to go, would she endanger her life with this?

Last edited:
Time: 1:38 pm​

Phantom (Pride)

Interaction: Azani/Izanami ( Karcen Karcen Karcen Karcen )
Smug Kuro.jpg

Kuro-Kyogi could only smile as Izanami responded to the phantoms comment about her appearance. "Hmm that definitely explains the excellent style and elegance." she replied. Though if the phantom only saw what she wanted to see... then were the changes Izanami's influence or were they what Kuro-Kyogi wanted to see. Most likely the answer was the differences were meant to make sure that the goddess wouldn't be able to capture the perfection that was the phantom of pride and vanity. After all it wouldn't be special if someone else could mimic her appearance, and Kuro-Kyogi was definitely special.

The phantom began to pout a bit as the focus of attention shifted off of her over to Azani. There conversation was quick and too the point, although Kuro-Kyogi giggled internally a bit when it was suggested they were lovers. Although she acknowledged many things about Azani the idea that they would be lovers was preposterous, what need did a great phantom have for love? Well actually there were some uses. Like when a human fell in love but ended up with a broken heart, that was always a good time to swoop in and guide them down the correct path. Besides that love and lovers had no use to the phantom.

Kuro-Kyogi's feathers bristled a bit at the suggestion that she was the one that wanted to become a regalia, "Excuse me but it is not my desire to become a regalia. Even a mere few hours ago the idea would have still be unthinkable. I merely agreed to lend my assistance to become a regalia. As for it being a matter of live or death that is not even a question. I myself am far to strong to succumb to something as simple as being named, and as a matter of fact neither are those I associate with. I do not blindly put my faith in just anyone. No. Those that I put faith in are far to strong to go down that easily let alone the one I call a friend." She finished her small rant with a classic Kuro huff. Another clear indication just how unphased she was by the goddesses presence.

Time: 1:40pm

903899819b49a76bbe19b07b9348b450.jpg

Izanami wondered how much of what Kuro-Kyogi was truth and how much was pride covering for seemingly weak actions. Izanami wondered just how much pure pride was in this phantom, could there be more than one sin in them? Many phantoms had at one point been humans souls could some of that still remain awakened if stimulated correctly? If not for this interesting nature Izanami would have destroyed the phantom for her tone and lack of manners. For one so perfect to miss what even a child could understand was a glaring flaw. What Kuro-Kyogi said if one stripped it down was she trusted Azani and believed in her, the prideful coating might just be something she had to do, how different.

" If that is how you wish to say it then you pass" Izanami said " I would have been disappointed if Azani asked for a gift for someone that didn't trust her enough" Izanami continued as a small insect like phantom slide form her kimono and spent behind the screen. " i will give you my best brush" Izanami said looking to Azani.

The small phantom would soon return with a small black wooden box on it's back and crawl to the water. Fromm the water before izanamai a female form emerged , one of the Yomotsu-hisame, the flesh hungry creatures of yomi taking the form of young women with hair covering their faces picked up the box. Azani knew the pools around the room were filled with these strange spirits, they were not phantom or humans, they were something different. The Yomotsu-hisame would take the Box to Azani before returning to the pool the black water handing it and countless others of it's kind. Azani was glad the Yomotsu-hisame covered their faces as she feared they might her her face, as she was like them a being made by Izanami to get back and Izanagi, but she was different.

Azani opened the box and found it held what she expected, a simple looking brush. While it might seem simple the brush held more power than any before it. This would allow one to name greater phantoms and lesser ones and not lose much of themselves, hopefully. That was one thing that worried Azani some, but Kuro was strong enough she didn't think much of anything would change with her. Azani could also maybe name other phantoms, though she didn't think she would ever need to. Still this mission was complete.

" Thank you dear mother" Azani said before looking to Kuro " Would you rather get this over with here or wait till we return home?" She asked wanting to make Kuro comfortable as this would be a first and who knew what embarrassing things might happen.

Date: April 3rd 2030
Time: 3:54pm

7DE2B744-BAAF-479D-AE38-266CC4EB9079.jpeg
Amaterasu
The consistent murmurs flooded the celestial room that housed many gods each shrouded at a means to hide their identity but that was for nought now that tempers had flared once more. This new issue of phantoms gaining knowledge amassed with the swell of AFAH activity seeming to be on the rise once more. To think the heavens would be losing a battle not against phantoms or an Armageddon but against humans and their faith, that it had come to this was sad but not misunderstood.
Humans had always been fickle creatures torn from the far shore and now pursuing new means of understanding what was around them.
The goddess raised a hand and the room stilled to an eerie calm without her needing to utter a single word.

“I understand your worries and know that the issues at hand are serious and are being investigated as we speak. I ask that we all remember our duties. As for the phantoms those gods of war and any Kami that can muster regalia I command that these new phantoms are to dealt with on sight.”
A mature males voice replied
“Yes my lady, but shouldn’t we at least for the time being see what their goal is?”
“The same it has always been, to cause strife and feed off those what few still remain to worship us. Make no mistake this changes nothing. They are Ayakashi and if they move against us we shall destroy them. This is my command”
“Yes my lady”
All the gods present acknowledged as she waved her hand away the room dissipating from her view as the colliloquy was ended for the time being.
Amaterasu sighed as she leaned back in her chair her eyes glancing across the holy stars as a suited male regalia approached.
“My lady you seemed tired, would you like me to draw you a bath?”
“Yes please Hoshi, the times we live in are indeed strained. I feel more is at work, something or someone is pulling the strings yet my eyes have not found their intent yet.”
The goddess replied as she stepped down from her throne as she moved towards her bathhouse and slipped into the waters.
She had to get a handle on this situation, the other Kami were not without reason but their worries were concerning. Gods going missing, Phantoms gaining knowledge, and the humans. A three pointed assault and most of it hidden in shadow.
“Where was Ryuujin I did not see him at the meeting”
“He has been on the near shore rather frequently these days”
The answer caused her to raise a brow as she lifted a hand from the water letting the water droplets patter back into the pool disturbing the still image within.
“Any word on the gods that have not answered my summons?”
“No my lady, Susanoo is still within his shrine but does not stir, Inamaru, Hasuna, and a few others are currently occupied and many of the other gods with shrines are missing their residences lay vacant....”
“I see, what is it?”
“My lady forgive me but I know what you are thinking and I recommendagainst it”
“And that...is precisely why I must once my strength has returned I will go to the near shore and discern what is hidden from my eyes...what of Tsurugi?”
The regalia bit his tongue causing Amaterasu to stand and turn striking the man with her hand as he flew across the room skidding against the ground the goddesses robes drenched as she heaved obviously weakened.
“My goddess I am sorry I was weak it will not happen again”
The regalia pleaded as the woman spat and sat back down into the pool.
She has returned to Kyoto and is...is doing her duty.
“Good, let me know if she should require aid, we all may be in need of some help soon. The god of disdain is still keeping his head down I hear, yet it seems the Shinigami are taking him in as wel as Ayame.... and Azani has been moving an awful lot.”
“Word is she has taken up a seat in Yomi”
The words caused her to eyes to steel to anger. Hoshi!”
The male stood and bowed deeply to her call.
“Muster the guard no one enters Takamagahara without my knowing”
“Yes my lady”
The regalia walked out limping as the curtain closed behind him the goddess sighed letting the healing water soothe what tiny aches befell her as she closed her eyes.
Her domain was in danger and soon she felt she would have to intervene, she had not done so since World War II.
The female opened her eyes once more and tapped the water with a hand as the pool stilled to an image of Japan and then zoomed onto the city of Kyoto.
Her eyes peering over all within as they moved about, she would face this enemy as she had every one before.
With the full might of the heavens.

“Tsukuyomi, I am in need of your words”
The woman called out looking to the moon as it shone in full brilliance
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Mentions: Karcen Karcen The Secret Archives The Secret Archives

Last edited:
Date: April 3rd 2030
Time: 4:50pm

Ametaru (Nora/Regalia)

76D221E1-94B9-4630-A4CD-B541E65FF489.png
The suns light was shining now it’s rays piercing through the foundations and steel beams that stood around the girl as she let out a few ragged breaths sweat droplets dotting her face.
Again
She told her self as the tell tale sound of the train resounded behind her.
Ame formed halberds with her fingertips and got a running head start.
The targets were stacks of steel beams and various slats of wood.
Ametaru’s finger tips shone as she threw white blades that shone vibrantly each hitting their mark as she turned around fighting her pretend enemy in a beautiful dance of wills and power.
Her strikes were true and strong using her Repel ability to maneuver around the rooftop always estimating the best angle on her opponent speed being her greatest asset, she surely kept hold of her name sake as a sacred regalia of Japan.
Twisting back around she formed the gun like motion and fired three rapid bursts from her fingertips before disappearing into the air charging a huge wave of light as it crashed into the beams cutting the banding holding it in place.
Upon landing
Her feet moved instinctively as she leapt from the top of the unfinished sky scraper the full light of the sun blinding as the train rushed past her below. She threw her first borderline the ball of her foot landing atop it as the borderline reacted and propelled her forward she threw another and another each time increasing speed until she was keeping up with the train below. The wind howled around her as her jacket whipped around her speed rivaling that of the tram as it hooked a corner she did the same the smile on her face as the adrenaline raced through her. That was until she slipped on the next foothold she had created.
Her eyes widened as she began to fall to the earth ten stories or so.
The Nora twisted trying to right her frame against gravity and the wind currents as she plummeted down at a increased rate of speed.
Finally managing to get herself facing the ground she curled up spinning a few times before a flurry of borderlines were thrust towards the ground creating a net that would cushion her fall as she flattened back out the net swaying a bit from her impact before dissipating causing her to fall the remaining ten feet or so with a Yelp.
Sitting up she groaned before breaking into laughter.

“One of these days I am going to get myself killed I swear”
The female teased to herself as she stood up and dusted herself off.
She looked at the time on her phone surprised it hadn’t fallen out during all her training and surmised it was probably time to head back to the SSA, she needed to reinforce the barrier and she wanted to check in on the spirit she had saved the other day.
With that she started off in the direction towards the spirit agency as some of the materials of the work site buckled under the pressure of her training regiment and clambered to the ground pluming dust into the air with a creaking groan and clangorous crash.

——SSA Office, Kyoto Branch——
Some time had passed on the wall over here Ame had even stopped to purchase some snacks for the younger spirits and for Kagemi since she was such a big help last time.
Turning onto the street she could see the small telltale entrance of the offices of the Shinigami.
Upon entering the chime of the door sounding as she set down the bag of chocolates and the carrier that held three carry style cups of jasmine tea with honey.
“Good afternoon, I hope you don’t mind. I am reinforcing the barrier and I brought snacks“
She moved back to the window and placed her palm on the window silently breathing the incantation as her hand shone like snow hit by the morning light and spiderwebbed out the star like symbols reappearing across the outer frame of the building as before until it dimmed away and the Nora removed her hand turning with a smile to the front desk.
“Is 10013 around?, the one I brought in the other day I wanted to check on her”
Interactions: Kagemi/Hikarumi QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

#4389 (Spirit) + #10013 (Spirit)
Time: 12:25pm​

dc259d07a536e7221fce016a80f262ca.jpg

Both Number 4389 and Number 10013 stared wide eyed at Shorn once he finished his story and pulled them into a hug. Neither understood what Shorn was thanking them for, but they reciprocated the hug. Well, Number 10013 reciprocated the hug. Number 4389 just blushed and gently patted his back. She had a lot to think about so it was Number 10013 that managed to speak first.

“Umm…so there’s monster inside you?”

“10013!”

“That’s what he said, right?”
The brown-haired girl tilted her head while her raven-haired companion sighed.

"You really have no delicacy," Number 4389 looked back at Shorn. “Thank you for telling us this, Shorn.” He certainly didn’t have to. A god’s past was their secret to keep and it told her that Shorn was an honest god. “It must’ve been a painful memory for you.”

Number 4389 stared into the cup of tea she accepted from Shorn, organizing her thoughts, while Number 10013 twiddled her thumbs. “But there’s something I need to correct.”

Before coming to SSA, Number 4389 never even considered correcting a god. Gods were always right. Wise. All-knowing. Or perhaps, that simply applied to Grampa Jizo who, even now in her mind, does no wrong. He always acted for the good of all. However, since coming down to the earthly plain, she’d seen much more. Young gods, dumb gods, crafty gods, and gods who simply lived out ordinary lives.Phantoms are born from despair. Gods are born from a pure wish. The wish in your case might’ve been influenced by despair of humans when it was made, but it is no less pure. Niwa Kaiyo wanted you to exist. The desire to exist isn’t evil. Therefore you aren’t evil. You were never born to be evil. If what you say about your birth is true, you were born to exist, Shorn.”

She was getting into philosophy at this point, but Number 4389 didn’t care. She truly believed her words. Humans made morals. Concepts like ‘evil’ and ‘good’ didn’t really apply to gods. They were simply beings that carried out the wishes of mortals. And regalias, who were once mortal, helped them carry them carry out their duties. Number 4389 took pride in that fact. She didn’t serve evil or someone she didn’t believe in. ‘Evil’ was different for every person and it was no longer Heaven’s moral compass that decided for #4389 what was right and wrong. She decided it for herself. She swapped from gods to gods helping them, but always ended up blighting them in the end when she disagreed with their principles.

“I truly believe that,” The spirit continued, her tone unwavering. “Whether it’s right or wrong is something humans decide, but that doesn’t take away from the god who’s doing his best to be and do what he believes in. I’ve worked with a lot of gods—many of whom aren’t very appreciated by humans—so I know. Nana isn’t inherently evil and neither are you. So…you shouldn’t be ashamed of how you were made. All gods battle with the Aramitama and Nigimitama inside of them. It’s a regalia’s job to help with that…”

At this point, Number 4389 looked Shorn straight in the eye, though the blush was visible on her cheeks. “I want to help you with that. If I can do so by taking on the name Sorami, I don’t mind at all. I’ve been given many names and Sorami is the prettiest by far…”

But it was only pretty because Shorn painted it so—a vast blue sky as endless and deep as the ocean. Otherwise, it was just characters strung together.

Somewhere from a distance, Number 4389 heard something that sounded like a suspicious thump, but she ignored it in favor of keeping her gaze on Shorn. “But, more than that, I don’t want you to have to fight it alone. If you need a moral compass, I can be that compass. I won’t let you stray from the path you’ve spent 100 years trying to walk so…may I walk with you?”

lEtDZyuo.jpg

It’d only little more than a day since she’d met Shorn and he’d already done so many things for her. Colored with her. Picked a meaningful name for her. Bought her things. He’d done more for her than most gods she’s worked with. He was an agent of SSA so she wouldn’t have to leave behind the people she cared for. It fit so perfectly. More importantly, he seemed to value her thoughts and opinions. Number 4389 had always been the type to be impulsive with her feelings. Always trying. Always failing. She sometimes wondered if she would ever find that special someone, if she was only daydreaming of a fantasy romance she could never have, but there was part of her that couldn’t give up on that idea.

It was usually her fault relationships with gods never seemed to work out.

"Are you leaving?" Number 10013 interrupted sadly.

"Probably~ But I may apply for a position as an SSA field agent so long as Shorn remains."

Seeming satisfied with that answer, Number 10013 slouched in her seat and glanced away as she waited for their food to arrive. For some reason, it was taking an unusually long time. She hadn't seen a waiter since Shorn started talking in fact. Or Number 4389. Therefore, when her burger arrived, Number 10013 pounced on it (figuratively, not literally=P) much to Number 4389's dismay.

The Secret Archives The Secret Archives

Last edited:
Time: Unknown

Amatsuhikone (God) & Madness ( phantom)

Amatsuhikone groaned as he woke up, he didn't remember where he was or how he got here. Looking around the god saw he was in a small room, it was covered by a white layer of cloth. This looked liek some kind of asylum room. Amatsuhikone tried to get up and found he couldn't move, it hadn't registered to him that he was not only tied to a chair, but locked in a straight jacket. Amatsuhikone Tried to wiggled free or get even a little lose, but the jacket held firm and the god knew he was trapped. The question was how had he got here in the first place. His head felt fuzzy Amatsuhikone felt like he was missing something, there was a hole in his mind that try as he might he couldn't recall.

" What was I doing?" He asked himself " I was..... I had left heaven and I..... why did I come here again?" He tried to remember.

Amatsuhikone Knew he had been with his mother then he had left for some reason. What was that reason again? Amatsuhikone couldn't quiet recall, it was all fuzzy, he had been angry maybe. Had he had another fight with his siblings or mother? That was not exactly uncommon and if he had a fight then he might come to earth. That made sense seeming to lift the fog in his mind some, he must have left home out of anger. Still what had he been mad about?

" It must have been something, could it be that again?" He asked himself as this was not the first time he had come to earth to work out some issue. The other times it had always been because he was a child god, he was enshrined with his mother and known for nothing else. Amatsuhikone knew his only claim to exitance was his mother. He had often wanted more, wanted to be a real god, to be a god of something. Was that while he had left heaven this time?

It was slowly coming back now, the fog lifting more and more, yet still he felt the hole only grow, what was he forgetting? "[b] I was angry and I came to the near shore to blow off steam[/b]" Amatsuhikone confirmed to himself " While wandering I saw..... I saw" He said as his head hurt then with a snap another piece fell into place " I saw a woman, she was ... she was beautiful and she.... What did she do again?" She asked remembering to woman a human that has seen him that had spoke with him. He remembered her black hair, her pale skin, her generous curves and here.... she had red eyes. " A phantom!" he almost shouted " It was a trick she was a phantom and I couldn't tell she was so humans and didn't reek of corruption" He said as more bits feel together.

" Still telling that story are we?" A woman asked as she walked in. The woman was dressed like a nurse. The white gown, the white hat, it was like the perfect definition of nurse had come to life and was in front of him. Then Amatsuhikone saw her face, the black hair, the glasses... her red eyes. Panic ran through Amatsuhikone and he screamed incoherently for a few moments as the woman just kept smiling. " Always the same delusion that you are a god and I am your enemy" The woman said her voice calm and soothing.

" Where am I ? What are you doing here? What is going on?" Amatsuhikone shouted at the woman fear, anger, and curiosity all blended into every word.

" You are in a hospital you are sick very sick" The woman said " You think you are a god, when you are just a man, you need to be helped, there are no gods" The woman explained still calm making Amatsuhikone relax a little, she didn't, she had to be lying but why did she seem to be telling the truth?

" I am I am ..." He started

" Amatsuhikone the third son of Ameterasu that ran away after a fight with her" The woman finished stunning Amatsuhikone

" How did you... how wh why?" he asked not even knowing how she could know she was just humans, she didn't seem like a phantom, if she was a phantom then she would have killed him.

" Did you forget again?" She asked tilting her head " You are delusional, you have had that story happen over and over then you forget you ever told anyone" She explained and the logic scared Amatsuhikone. She had known who he was and he couldn't remember something was he just crazy. If what she said was true then who was he, he had to be who he thought he was, but if he was then why had no one come for him, they always came? " That is why you are tied up, when you wake up you think whoever is attacking is some monster" She explained which made sense if he attacked people they would lock him up and the idea he thought she was his enemy like he did these forgotten others was .... it made sense.

" I am but I m my memories I " he said feeling desperate, he had a whole life, he remembered everyone, he couldn't be crazy. Amatsuhikone looked down closing his eyes for a moment.

" The human mind is an amazing thing" A new voice said and Amatsuhikone's head shot up. The nurse she was gone, in her place was a man, a male nurse. Where did her come from?

" WHO ARE YOU WHERE DID SHE GOD THE OTHER NURSE SHE WAS JUST HERE!?" Amatsuhikone screamed as fear overtook him. he knew the nurse was a woman, he remembered it, he saw here just moments ago. His mind couldn't be playing trick on him, this couldn't be real.

" We have been talking awhile I was just telling you why you are here" The man said. he was a youth pale skinned short golden hair and his eyes, they looked golden how could they be that way?

" No no no !" Amatsuhikone shouted shaking his head " The nurse wasn't you she was a woman.."

" With black hair, glasses, and red eyes" The nurse sighed out. Amatsuhikone nodded surprised again as the nurse seemed to know what was going on in his head. " That is another delusion you see everyone as her and attack them" The nurse explained.

The nurse sighed and walked closer " You are very unwell sir I am here to help" The nurse explained " Now how about you relax and we can talk a little?" He asked reaching up to pat Amatsuhikone's head.

As he was touched Amatsuhikone felt a burning pain. He felt corruption, her felt darkness. This was blight, he knew it was and Amatsuhikone realized the thing before him must be a phantom. The nurse, the phantom noticed the change, the glare and strength that had almost vanished. " Ah i forgot my gloves" It chuckled the male voice fading becoming female as it's form changed " You were so close this time"

" This time what do you mean monster?" Amatsuhikone angerly asked feeling rage well up in him, yet still trapped.

" We do this song and dance so very often I am insulted you forgot" Madness chuckled as she looked down at her captive god. He was her little play thing and she would break him mentally and physically and make him go mad. She didn't need to kill him to make him forget, just inflict enough trauma and like a human a god would suppress the memories and she made sure that happened. " Well how could you remember when I make you forget" She said her voice becoming less human and the illusion of humanity melted away as three glowing eyes opened to look at the god. " Lets see if you will break today" It said with a sadistic glee.

Amatsuhikone Felt fear wash over him, a fear he knew he had felt before. His mind unraveled as images flashed as he saw those three eyes. he remembered what it had been doing. Amatsuhikone screamed and tried once more to break free, but he was bound and chained. " No please don't please mother.." he pleaded tears streaming down his checks before the phantom started its work.

Time: 12:30

Ekibiogami
God of pestilence, disease, and sickness

1607616599878.png

Ekibio looked down at the people passing below. He sat in a tree, watching the phantoms jump from the human’s shoulders, floating over their heads, tangle their feet. Of course, the humans didn’t notice. They couldn’t see them. Phantoms are something that can’t be seen by normal humans. Only spiritual humans and spirits.

And, of course, a god like Ekibio.

His thoughts moved from the phantoms and the humans to what he should do today/tonight. He could look around for a shrine, or look for a regalia. Or he could stay here. That option seemed to be the most tempting of them.

He pushed away some branches so he could lay down on the thick branch he was on. The rough bark felt nice, and he pressed his cheek against it. He always liked how bark felt, but he didn’t know why. He closed his eyes and was soon drifting near a dream.

Unfortunately, his nap was quickly interrupted.

“WHYDIDHEDOITWHYDIDHEDOITWHYDIDHEDOIT”

He opened his eyes, quickly irritated. Couldn’t he have some peace?

He pushed himself up and looked behind him to his right, where the voice was. He couldn’t see it in detail, but he could see its shadow over the tree on that side.

“Whoa. That’s a big phantom.”

Sighing, Ekibio dropped down from the tree. Past the branches, now he could see the phantom’s legs and the human it was following. She was average looking, at first glance. Long-ish dark brown
hair, casual clothes. He went closer to her carefully, but it didn’t seem like the phantom would take it's attention away from her.

Soon he could see her better. Her clothes were slightly dirty, as if she had been washing her clothes by hand instead of in a washer. Her hair was disheveled. She seemed tired and walked robotically and mindlessly. In her hand she held a paper bag with something in it. Possibly a gun.

You know, a girl that’s possessed holding a gun is never a good thing.

She also had translucent wings on her back. He could see them slowly growing and lightly pulsing, as if it was growing with her heartbeat. Then he decided to study the phantom.

It was about as tall as a one-story building. It's head looked like a crow’s, with fangs that looked like they were formed as part of its beak. It's neck was long and bent at a sharp angle. It connected down to what must have been a dog’s body, except it was thin to the bone. It’s legs were crow's feet, and its body continued into a long serpentine tail. It had wings on it's back, the same as the girl’s Large and red, the ends ripped with parts floating in the air. Feathers floated around it too, flat black that didn't reflect light or make shadow. An interesting look. It's eyes were wide and gleeful as it continued whispering to her:

“WHYDIDHEDOITWHYDIDHEDOITWHYDIDHEDOITWHYDIDHEDOITWHYDIDHEDOIT”

Ekibio watched the girl, wondering what the phantom was making her angry about for a second. Maybe a father, or a boyfriend. Whatever the case, he couldn’t let the phantom continue to possess her.

“Now, time to disconnect them.”

He could see how they were connected. The phantom had a chain around its neck, and it hung down and disappeared into her hair. It was likely around her neck too. This was one of the few times that disconnecting them would be easier without a regalia.

He would disconnect them from the girl’s side of the chain, so that she wouldn’t have any remaining pieces of the phantom on her. The wings would disappear when she was disconnected. If he had a regalia and tried to use them to cut the chain, the regalia might accidentally kill the girl. By hand would be perfectly safe.

But then there would be the problem of the phantom. He didn’t know how powerful it was, or what it might be able to do. Hand-to-hand, or hand-to-claws-and-beak wasn’t very good against a
phantom, and he wasn’t in the mood to get blighted. But he didn’t have any other options; a stick or other item would be useless.

The phantom was very focused… it didn’t seem to notice Ekibio, even when he walked right up to the girl. He saw that her pupils were different, shaped like a dagger without the handle. Flat on the top, curving down to a point at the bottom. There was the chain, connected to her with a simple leather belt.

She saw a piece of paper flutter down that drew her out of her thoughts. She paused and stared down at it, not picking it up. There was text on the side that was up. On it it only said,

“Remember Ekibiogami.”

While she was still, Ekibio quickly tore off the belt. He could immediately see the wings start fading and her eyes become more clear. Now time for the phantom.

As soon as he turned to it, ready to attack, it let out a horrible screech that painted his head and sent him on his knees.​

Attachments

• 1607616577175.png
    1607616577175.png
    369.3 KB · Views: 0
Time: 2:30 pm​

There was a long silence once Ryotaro finished his mental speech. Whether Ryuujin was pondering the words or whether he was simply ignoring the body's owner it was hard to say, but his following response suggested it was the former.

...Tch! You sure talk alot for a Human. Pause. I told you shouldn't waste your life when we first met, but if you don't regret what you do then it isn't a waste. Your meager human lives are to short for that anyway. If you do end up in burning in Hell for it, be sure to tell Azani that you came there on purpose and you have no regrets. It'll make her feel better about what she does.

Luscious black hair surrounding a lovely face and empathetic eyes that understood his pain. That was how Towako first met her—the woman that called herself Nikumi. She was like a drug. Whenever the pain became too much, she was there to numb it and sooth it away. It would be a lie to say he loved her, but he needed her all the same. This time was no different. This time, Uroko had become a blessed regalia. The whispers threatened to consume him if he didn’t escape:

'Towako-san will probably lose his position soon, right?'

'But doesn’t Towako-san have more experience? It’s barely been a century since Uroko-san came to the palace.'

'That doesn’t matter. The blessed vessel is always more valued.'

'Lord Ryuujin has been calling Uroko-san’s name more often…'

'Why isn’t Towako-san a blessed regalia yet even though he was the first named of the Ko Clan? Doesn't he love Lord Ryuujin more?'

"Shhh, he’ll hear you!"

'Uroko-san is certainly climbing fast through the ranks though. I'm impressed.'

'Personally, I’m rooting for Uroko-san. It only makes sense for the stronger of them to lead us.'

Even as he held Nikumi’s sleeping body in his arms, the words from that afternoon still spiraled in his mind, barring him from slumber. Towako’s grip tightened. Perhaps a bit too tight because Nikumi’s ruby eyes blinked open confusedly. She rubbed them in a drowsy manner. “Are you still thinking about what they said?”

“Don’t worry about it and go back to sleep.” Towako stroked her hair. He knew he was only using to fill a void, to sate his more carnal desires, so the guilt caused him to treat her kindly.

“How can I not? I want to help you.”

“You’re already helping me.” His dark emotions towards Uroko would've blighted Ryuujin otherwise.

“Not enough apparently.” Nikumi pouted. “Can I see you more often?”

Towako shook his head. “Work at the palace is only piling and they’ll notice if I sneak away too often.”

“Then I’ll come to you.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea…”

“Why not? You’re a sacred treasure of the sea, aren’t you? Surely you’re allowed to bring whoever you want into the castle.”

“I’d have to ask Lord Ryuujin.”

“For a mistress?”

“Well…”

Nikumi massaged his shoulders. “I can feel the knots. I know how stressed you’ve been lately. I’m the only one who can help you with that and you know it~ It’ll help Lord Ryuujin as well. He feels your stresses doesn’t he? I know you don’t want to burden him. I know he’s the one you really want,” Nikumi smiled. “But I don’t mind at all. If it’ll alleviate your worries, you can use me as much as you want.”

Looking at the human, Towako was hit with an uncontrollable desire. Nothing else mattered at that point. He shoved the woman so her back was once more against the sheets and he on top. All his life he’d denied himself his wants. All his life he’d acted as he believed a pure spirit of Heaven should. For what? A place that could shift as easily as the tides? As Towako lost himself in the pleasure only Nikumi could provide for him, he—

“You really have no sense of propriety, Human.”

Time: 2:55 pm​

Rika Murakami (Human)
tumblr_static_5n8ubm254q04cckswks0os0gc.png

It took all of Rika’s willpower not to step in between the two when the phantom that was once called Towako approached Ryotaro, who was still entrenched in the remnant. Uroko’s steady hand on her shoulder helped. Ryuujin’s regalia seemed calm, almost nonchalant, and whether he felt anything at seeing an old friend again, Rika couldn’t say. However, his confident demeanor reassured her. Crouched behind a brush in the school field with the Umbra spell put on them just in case, the pair only watched as a portal opened on the ground where ‘Towako’ finally emerged. It didn’t stay open for long, but the hole itself gave her an eerie feeling. She knew what it was because her grandfather told her about them. A vent. A passage drilled from the Underworld where phantoms sometimes entered the near shore. She shuddered.

They’d done all they could. Rika brought her paper talismans. Uroko drew lines on the ground and chanted something, causing them to disappear. What that did, Rika could only guess, though she assumed it was a protective charm of some sort. All that that was left was for Ryotaro to talk to it and find the truth.

“Didn’t your friend give you my warning about not peeking where you aren’t wanted?” The umbrella holding phantom tilted his head as he studied the still figure. “Or are you just not taking me seriously? Do you think I wouldn’t kill you?”

There was a threat in the words, but the tone itself sounded curious, if not slightly annoyed as the phantom expressed his displeasure at having his warning ignored. Seemed he really could tell when his ‘footprints’ were being touched, though whether that was a regalia ability he learned or a phantom ability he’d developed, Rika couldn’t say.

She could only hope Ryuujin did his part in protecting Ryotaro since ‘Towako’ was standing uncomfortably close. Barely a foot apart.

Lucem Lucem

Last edited:
Time: 12:32 pm
Ametaru(Regalia/Nora)
125DF344-D901-44D0-B3BA-099C104747DA.jpeg
“Border!”
A flash of white crossed between the god and the phantom as a wall of energy held its ground shielding Ekibiogami from the phantoms cry. The female skid to a stop her fingertips held at the ready the light emanating from them declaring her purpose.
“Kami, Are you alright? where is your regalia?”
The Nora looked back her eyes creased in frustration at the realization that this god was trying to take on a phantom with no weapon.
“Are you an idiot?!”
She exclaimed as the phantom collided with the border her concentration lessened for that mere moment as it shattered causing Ame to dodge backward into the god luckily neither getting touched. Ame picked herself up sending two borderlines at the phantom at its shoulder joints causing the creature to cry out and recoil for a mere moment.
“Kami if you have no regalia I suggest you get out of here while I hold it off”
Hold it off being the best case scenario, even she couldn’t defeat a phantom of this size without a god to wield her.
She just had to step in maybe she was the idiot after all. The collateral damage the phantom would cause could be disastrous. People would get hurt, they could die.

“We have no choice, Name me...Name me now!”
She breathed sending a repel line down at her feet propelling herself high into the air as she flipped above the phantom her halberd symbol aimed like a pistol at the target.
“Regalia Art: Bullet Driver!”
The point blank attackrecoil causing her to flip backwards and begin to fall.
“I bought you the time now do it!”
Hopefully by now he was completing the naming ceremony or else this was gonna hurt.
Interaction:Ekibiogami CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu

Time: 1:40pm​

Phantom (Pride)
interactions: Azani/Izanami ( Karcen Karcen )
Smug Kuro.jpg

"Of course I pass"
The phantom said with a nod of confidence, "The majestic Kuro-Kyogi being a disappointment is unthinkable". Even though she said that the memory of Azani's disappointment the day before was burned into her mind. The fact that someone had the gal to be disappointed in the perfect being still brought flashes of rage to her, yet she would hold it in. Partially because it was Azani who had been disappointed in her and one of the last things Kuro-Kyogi wanted to do unless she had to was to strike out against her. The other factor was Izanami didn't need to know that small interaction. The last thing she needed was another being to show any form of disappointment to her. Whether it was one of the mightiest forces of nature or a small bug, no one is allowed to be disappointed in the phantom of pride.

The handing over of the brush while rather an important ceremony for the mother and daughter pair unfortunately meant nothing to Kuro-Kyogi. While this brush was likely significant instead of respect or wonder Kuro-Kyogi felt a curious draw to it. Her focus kept shifting away from the two goddesses and to the brush as if it's power alone was calling to her. Azani's voice even took a moment to reach her mind and the phantom snapped out of what ever trance she had found her self. Quickly turning herself away from the brush she stuck her head up in the air with her wings streched out as wide as they could go. "Either here or there matters not. Let us just get this naming over with. " She replied in a more defensive tone then she usually had. All while she spoke she had one thought running through her mind, what was that brush going to do to her?

Time: 12:33

Ekibiogami

1607616599878.png

Ekibio grumbled as he looked up at the girl. She must be a regalia, because he knows that a normal spirit can't just call up a borderline like that. She has to be a nora, too, because otherwise she wouldn't immediately tell him to call her. He would have stayed away from naming her, but I guess that she can make defeating this phantom a bit easier...

He pointed two fingers at her while she was still in the air, calling a faster version of the naming process,

"Spirit, my name is Ekibiogami, bearing two names you shall be my servant! I make you my regalia! From now on you are Tsugusa, as regalia Tsugi! Come, Tsugi!"

When Ekibo called the girl, she turned into a large scythe, in the agricultural shape but with a blade that was likely too curved to be any use as that. Probably can be really fun to use. It was slightly taller then himself and definitely heavier. It strained his arms to carry her in this form, but his strong legs were fine.

He turned to the giant phantom that was now picking itself up. Luckily, the borderline thrown on its shoulders made it weaker, so he won't hurt his arms from swinging around the girl too much. He held the scythe in front of him and waited for the phantom to charge. It being large and now clumsy, it was easy to dodge between its legs. Before coming out from under it, he used the blade to try and trip it but instead cut off its claw completely.

"Heh. Pretty sharp, aren't you?"

Quickly forgetting about his horrible pun, he jumped at the phantom. Before he could get in another attack, it swung its head at him, flying him backwards to a building.

"Dammit... No destruction, please, Mr Phantomhive!"

He turned mid air and landed safely on the wall, quickly jumping back at the phantom. He turned again so that he held the scythe straight above him with the blade pointing down, flying directly beside its neck. It had just started to shriek again, but the blade cutting its head off quickly stopped it. Ekibio landed lightly on the ground and released the scythe, the blade turning back into the nora again while the light flew around them from the phantom's death.

"Now, what was your point in jumping in?!"
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Time: 1:45pm

Azani didn't know exactly how the brush would work, she knew how her mother did it and how the masks were made, she also knew how a god named a regalia, but was it the same for a phantom? Well she had come this far and she would wing it , the chant needed to changed, the spell reworked with the same intention, but a different target. The name was something Azani had thought of and as with everything it went against tradition and Azani felt that was only fitting the name, the chant, everything was just slightly different. Still she was slightly nervous, she did have some fear of death, but she was more nervous things might not work. There was only one way to tell. The way Kuro replied was odd, but this brush was something of great power it might be putting her off given it was made to bind her kind.

" Then we can do it here" Azani said picking up the brush. Azani took a breath then let it out starting the ceremony.

" "You, born from darkness and with only darkness to return to, I grant you a place to belong" Azani started as the magic took effect between the pair already she was changing the words as a phantom was no spirit and this made more sense to her " I am Azani. Bearing A new name you shall remain here. With this name I make thee my partner " Another change in accordance with their deal " With this name and its alternate, I use my life to make thee a Regalia." Azani continued going back to the normal speech as she lifted the brush and started to spell out the new names " Thou art 美 羽 Miu . As Regalia Shinyu. Come Shiyu" She finished the names appearing somewhere on Miu as Azani felt the blight come to her.

She of course expected blight and if it were not for her resistance she would be dead, but the pain was localized to her right hand. She could feel the blight bite deep and a one time corruption take place. Still where a normal god would take on so much blight they would die Azani's hand was function if not stained black and a bit corpse looking. She could still use it and if anything a visit to a shrine and dip in holy water would clear it right up.

Izanami watched this all take place with a smile looking rather proud in a way as Azani bound the spirit of pride to her. It was something that was left from her life that motherly affection to see your child grow on their own. It had been a long time since she had truly felt motherly, her loneliness and bitterness having consumed her. Still right now she was proud and if a child made a parent proud they deserved a gift. " You have made your mother proud to use my brush so well, I think you shall get to keep it" She said having planned as Azani likely suspected to take it back right after, but now it was a gift for her child.

Ame could feel it. strength of yet another god coursing through her as he called out her name...her new name.

Tsugusa/Tsugi (Regalia)
76E9753B-F954-4056-A29B-9981C1A34EC2.png

“Come Tsugi!”
Her body enveloped in light as the kanji exploded forth from her the symbol that embedded itself into her left hip her body disappeared becoming the scythe a weas she spun toward Ekibiogami his hands grasping the hilt the light of her power sliding down the deep curving blade glinting at the end. It had been a long time since she had been held by a god and she always enjoyed this feeling. But now was not the time for distractions.

2F1D16B2-EE08-4C53-87FF-84E846F2668A.jpeg
The Kami was spiritually strong but apparently this form was a bit to cumbersome for him not that she could help what she became in order to assist a kami in battle.
Still he adapted well choosing to stand his ground and dodge at the last second using her edge to remove the beasts foot.
“Now isn’t the time for jokes look out!”
She called but the phantoms head connected with the pair sending them flying as she peered from within the weapons vessel.
“You alright my Kami?, I think attack is the best defense here”
The god jumped from the building and used her sharp blade to sever the Ayakashi’s head from its shoulders as he landed and released her she transitioned back into her human form.
The fight was over as was the time before he experienced the taxing recollection known as the gods greatest secret in his mind.

Images flash through the Kami’s mind the Regalias past memories becoming their own.

A girl with gorgeous flowing white hair, standing among the grassy reeds beside her village along the coast of Japan the swirling seas churning up and spraying into the air from clashing against the earths cliff face.

The young girl smiling laying beside a man with stark blue hair their fingers intertwined in passion.

The man promising to never let anything happen to her.

Promising he would love her....forever.

The nights embrace descending and the villagers sharp tools brandished, weapons shimmering in the moonlight and torches burning brightly with disdain descending upon the girl.

Hands ripping and clawing at her and the slicing reverberations of rustic scissors severing the silvery strands that adorned her while rougher fists stifled her cries and attempts at fighting.

An old crone reciting prayers and prophecies as a sake cup was forcefully pressed against Ametaru’s lips the vile liquid slipping down her throat scalding the skin of her esophagus making her feel like she couldn’t breathe.

Her vision becoming fogged a misty haze swirling across her mind.

The poison pacifying the girl as she was dressed in a sacrificial kimono stark as snow worn only to be stained crimson. The creaking of the worn cart, the earthy smell of mud and the stinging chill of rainfall dampening her skin through her clothes as the ride to the sacrificial hill ended. The bite of chains and rope lashing her to the board so she couldn’t run. Her screams as the demon grew before her out of the shadows and bared down in her.

Her last words crying for her lover and wishing for someone, anyone to rescue her.

“Susanoo my love, Please.... save me” her pleas becoming barely whispers as her body was slowing and tortuously torn apart by the beasts eight heads. As her life ebbed away into the far shore the calls of the man or rather the god who had fallen for a human sounding so faint as he arrived just a little too late.

The hum of light was the next thing as her vision was blinded by this radiance that grew rapidly as the god Susanoo callout to her as his fingers curled around her spirit the name coming out unconsciously...Ame...

The scene would then rewind violently and quickly the dragon esque phantom that had destroyed her soul splitting into eight separate smiles in the darkness. Smiles of men.

The last thing the Kami would see and hear was the image of Ametaru’s face as she laid amongst the reeds once more blood spattered across her features the contrast between cerulean eyes and the crimson that adorned her as her lips moved. The words escaping a little late but resounding nonetheless.

“You won’t leave me....promise?”

Stretching a bit as she turned at his comment.
“Are you serious?, you would have been a goner if I hadn’t stepped in. Not to mention you could barely wield me with your scrawny arms and why do they smell like you hugged a tree?”
Tsugusa retorted as she sniffed at her jacket it’s fabric retaining the earthy scent of tree bark and dirt.
She turned looking around sighing as she realized she had retained his strength well not causing any collateral damage from her attacks. Yet she was surprised she had cut so well for her first time being in that form it seemed her training had been paying off. Although she would have to work out something about that landing scenario...maybe a borderline net or something.
“Really? What did you expect to do if I hadn’t come along? Do you really not have any regalia?”
Upon closer inspection of him, he seemed rather young for a god. Now it made sense seeing as she didn’t remind him of anyone in particular.
The girl visibly relaxed as she adjusted her hoodie to recover her other markings before turning to him.

“Never mind, I am just glad I made it before you ended up as lunch”
Interactions: Ekibiogami CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu

Time: 12:36

Ekibiogami

1607616599878.png

Ekibio's eyes widened when he saw those visions. it had felt like he was there, but he had no memory of any of that happening. But he was a young god... maybe it was in a past life of his. He could also feel the feeling of that man being... him. This isn't something he could have found in a story, so it made sense that he hadn't found out about it yet. Anyways, the past was the past. He was going to focus on the present and surviving, as he has been. He shouldn't act like her story was anything special, either, or she may want to stick around him.

"So what? I like sleeping in trees. And you didn't need to jump in there. I was fine on my own, like I always have been."

He noticed how she studied her. Probably seeing if she recognized him or something.

"I'm not as weak as you think I am, you know. I could've killed that thing on my own. I only agreed to use you because it made killing that phantom easier for a bit. And, now that its dead, you should go back to whatever other gods you serve."
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Time: 12:36
Tsugusa (Regalia)
7DDB4F73-5553-4925-AD52-F3BDE97C37E5.png

The Nora simply shook her head seeing as his demeanor was not to different from the way most gods and goddesses looked down on her. Still the fact that he did not know who she was and he was unknown to her meant that he was definitely a new god. Or at least younger than most.
They tended to have this type of attitude although if he truly thought he would have came through that completely unscathed he was a fool indeed.

Tsugusa didn’t have time for fools at least not now. The dedication it would take to teach him right from wrong would be much more than she could offer at least for now.
Still she did not want to just leave Ekibiogami without a means of defense should he be in need.
His comments were crass and upoity but she shrugged them off as easily as he had thrown them.
“Fine then, you can unname me if that is your wish.”
The girl breathed as she got closer to the god until her breath was against his ear as she tiptoed to reach his height.
“But if you should see sense and need me before you find another regalia you can call on me and I will come. Food for thought my Kami. One should never turn away help regardless who offers it.”
The regalia backed away from the god smiling as she turned and began to walk away.
“Your choice my Kami.
I will know if you un-name me but I hope you heed my advice”

With those parting words a vehicle pulled in blocking his view of her for a mere moment but in that second she was gone having used a repel line to disappear elsewhere leaving the god standing alone among the continuing hustle of the denizens of the near shore.
The god would feel the slight obstruction in his pocket a slip of paper with her number in case he did in fact need her again. On the back a message was scrawled in borderline light before dissipating slowly.
つぐさ好き
(Tsugusa, I like it)
Interaction: Ekibiogami CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back