• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Norcrest: The City of Danger [Interest Check]

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

tumblr_inline_nb8jqncfGC1s6lw3t.gif

Norcrest a city of danger, secrets and crime. It is a city of high population and the police try their best to fight. Sometimes their work alone isn't enough to stop it. Some cases they can't figure out, some that seem quite mysterious and inhumane and sometimes they become cold and the case is dropped. That's where a secret government team called The Royals come in. They put those who thought they got away with a crime, where they belong Norcrest High Security Prison. They do things their own way, gathering answers and evidence through their own means. The law doesn't apply to them. Secrets between The Royals and the Government are kept secrets. You are apart of The Royals, apart of the secrets, apart of this kick ass crime solving group of agents. Solving cases that seem inhuman, dead end cases, murders, terrorists and more. You yourself are inhuman, you possess a power of sorts, use it to your advantage.

What is Norcrest like you ask?

Norcest is split int East, West, North and South. All divided by social class. It was a law passed by the local government years and years ago.

East Norcrest

East Norcrest is a clean and pristine area. This is where the government agencies and the President are. Crime here isn't as extreme as the other areas. Maybe the occasional murder, robbery or assault. The people of East Norcres have all the latest technology and state of the art facilities. The boarder cuts off North and South. Guarded by boarder officers who check IDs of those crossing. If you are a straggler from another part of Norcrest you under-go a series of questions.

North Norcrest

North Norcrest is what you would call the common ghetto. The area for low classed people. Things are run down, dirty and some things aren't even built. The gangs reside here, The Gold Mystics and The Red Scarves. Drug dealing, murder, shootings, you name it it all happens here. It's a place where the most danger resides. You don't want to be caught out in the night time in this area. The gang leaders these days are up to no good. They've been smuggling drugs to sell into East Norcrest as well as the plotting of assassinations of high level officials. They are in the middle on the watch list for the Royals. They border with the East and West, boarder patrol is only high on the East side.

West Norcrest

West Norcrest is the middle class area. Things seem pretty normal here, regular buildings, shops nice schools. Your typical suburban area. While crime seems to be common here it's not as bad as the North side. The only notable group here would be GLiTCH, a cyber terrorist organization. That attacked the East side government agencies. Sending threats and warnings. They seem to mean business but are low on The Royals watch list. Another secret perhaps? They boarder with the South and the North Side. Boarder patrol is low here.

South Norcrest

South Norcrest is pretty much a mix of all. It's where those in the working class are. The buildings are quite nice and the people seem to be friendly. It even has a boardwalk that is open year round due to Norcrest's nice tropical temperature. Though it's no escape from the constant danger of Norcrest. It's the home of the Valentino Family. A mafia group that has it's eyes on bringing down the East Side. You've seen those mafia movies, that's what they are all about. Right now their target is on the higher ups of Norcrest. They want one of their own in office so that the city is in their control. They are code red on The Royals watch list.

Lately there has been a new group out causing chaos, The Order is what they call themselves. They are an anarchist group hell bent on taking complete control of Norcrest. Rumor has it that they have the crime groups of the city on their side with promises of power when their goals are accomplished. As of now their members and location is unknown, though nothing stays hidden in this place.

As you can see Norcrest is no safe place.

Nico here~
I'm looking for dedicated and active members for this roleplay. Those that can post 1 to 2 meaty paragraphs a post. At Minimum, larger posts are welcome and encouraged though.
Post below if you are interested. C:

Positions taken so far are:
Royals Leader
Order Leader
Leader of GLiTCH/Royals Techie

Thank you for your interest.

Note that this RP will pretty dark, if you are okay with those themes. It's great to have you aboard ^w^

Count me on the list, @Nico. The Gotham-like theme of the city and the seeming darkness drawed me in, I'd like to reserve a spot in the Royals, if it's possible?

This sounds really cool but I don't know if I'm dedicated enough to fulfill a large roll. Is it possible for me to take a smaller role and hope that I stick with y'all? I don't want to screw up your rp lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back