• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom NORAGAMI: Celestial Rites -- a romance driven roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Shizuya

Shizuya smiled at Hasuna, a little amused. "Yes, I'm quite accustomed to being surrounded. But let's not talk about that!" She said amiably, a mischievous expression crossing her face.
"You're looking for a green haired god, you say? My, your face is quite red! Are you running a fever?" Shizuya asked, smirking. Obviously gods didn't really get sick, per say. She had never thought to see Hasuna smitten. She remembered that the god that Iten was speaking to had green hair.
"I have seen a green haired god." Shizuya offered before chuckling. "But perhaps you should rest until you are feeling better."
Shizuya couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease her. It was hilarious. Now that the mob had dispersed and Hachiman was out of sight Shizuya found herself in much better spirits. It was almost as if she was back to her joyful, friendly self, if only for a moment.
"If you must know, however, he is right over there speaking with Lord Iten." Shizuya said, finally giving the pregnant goddess the information she had asked for by pointing towards the god.

Tags: MrThe MrThe
Ian Temero Ian Temero
1055898a107a0232050cac8893ce0d9b--happy-new-year-anime-girls.jpg
Code by ~ ~ B e a u t y _ B e l l e

sunshine_of_her_life__ichinose_guren_x_reader__by_karentakamiya-d8yx9qz.jpg

Iten
Takamagahara, The Wedding

Seeing as the god did not deny the name Nagi, Iten had been correct in his initial guess at the other's identity. Nagi... There was that old incident with Ryuujin he'd heard about, from around the time he'd still been struggling to gather followers at the Near Shore. A god breaking the regalia of another god wasn't rare, but Iten could not understand why all of the victims settled for inaction -- Lady Shizuya being the most recent example. Peace in heaven, no matter the cost, was it? And then such deeply carved wounds would be left to fester in the dark. Better to expose the pain to the light of day; Takama-ga-hara would be made all the better for it.

Iten smiled knowingly at Nagi's rather noncommittal answer, a further confirmation of his impressions of the other god. They'd chosen the route they believed to be most optimal - that implied Nagi himself didn't agree. He "didn't dislike" trying new things - that implied ambivalence at best. "As long as they are happy..." - that implied Nagi did not believe it his place to say otherwise.

"Is that so." It was all Iten had to say on the matter. Though he was curious about the reasons behind Nagi's disapproval, he knew it would be unwise of him to pry further, at least for now. All would be revealed in due time.

He followed Nagi's line of sight to a particular couple dancing on the ballroom floor: Lord Udeya and Kusanagi, if he remembered correctly. They were two particularly controversial figures in heaven, the former having been (wrongfully) slain by Lord Takemikazuchi and the latter being the famous blade wielded by Susanoo against Orochi. Now she was a Nora. He personally disapproved of her presence, but a god bringing a Nora into Takama-ga-hara was hardly a crime, even if she did set a bad example for other regalia.

Iten wondered why Nagi was watching them so intently and was just about to ask when the other god dropped a rather unexpected question.

"...Lord Nagi, that's a rude thing to inquire of a single man." He smiled cheekily, but it was his turn to watch the spinning couples clasped in each other's arms. He stood in silence for a moment, his countenance gradually taking on a more thoughtful look.

"What do you think a god's duty is, Lord Nagi?" He wanted to hear the other's opinion first before divulging his own views, lest Nagi evade his question again out of fear of causing offense. "Feel free to be honest. I am a strong advocate for speaking the truth, after all."

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

coded by e d e n

Last edited:
Tsurumaru.Kuninaga.full.2038553.jpg

Udeya
"I'll stand guard and make sure no one steals your spot," Inbu said cheerfully as he was dragged away, enjoying this too much for Ude's liking. He only caught Inbu's grin for a second before the crowd closed in around him and he lost sight of the regalia.

Ude gave Hagaka a thin smile as she forced him closer, her arms around his neck. "Doesn't seem like I have much of a choice," he said mildly, but let her lead him around.

"It all sounds so simple when you put it that way," he shook his head. "But not wanting to dance isn't a god thing. I don't dance on earth either. Its because--" because of the girl who taught him to be human, who made him into who he was. "Because I can't let go of the past," he finally said.

Ude half-wished he didn't say anything at all. Hagaka was happy again, and he was ruining it. "Forget it. I'll dance for as long as you want," his smile was forced, but he took the lead and spun her around, lifting her off her feet. He mostly ignored the stares aimed at him, at least until he caught a green haired god and another in a military outfit looking at him. Ude would have ignored them too, but he remembered spotting that green hair earlier, on the balcony.

"Know why the one with the green hair has been following us around?" he asked her, turning Hagaka to see who he was talking about.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel hosaki hosaki

coded by e d e n

Azani
wedding

Azani had been mostly aware of the ploy as well but had gone with it and well what else was there to have done. Still she was both slightly annoyed and rather interested by what the royal goddess had to say. She was annoyed and being called adorable as that was what you called a child or a pet and Azani was neither and intrested by Amatasrau not seeming to realize why the reapers were not so welcoming. Still she was being invited seemingly to a private audience woth Amatarasu which was a rarity even for those in the graces of heaven she could not reject such an offer.

"Of that is what you want then I do not mind" Azani said remaining polite but not exactly gushing as one might expect.

3auv7ve.jpg

Kimi
Takamagahara
"You must be very reliable, Yuuken." Kimi told him, impressed. She took his hand to shake briefly, thinking how cute the young man was. "I'm still new to this whole regalia thing. So I have a lot to learn, but I want to be dependable too. Ah-- a lot like my friend, Kokoro. She's Hasuna's regalia too." Her eyes searched for her, and easily spotted the red dress. She pointed to her, a grin on her face, as if showing off her friend.

"Ah, there's Hasuna too! Talking to the blonde lady." She introduced and popped another candy into her mouth. "I know how you feel. I feel so out of place." She groaned. There was dancing going on, endless chatter about things she didn't understand, at least there was food.

"Hey, how about we take some of the snacks, and get out of here?" A mischievous glint in her eyes as she bent down slightly to ask him in a softer voice.

Nico Nico
Mentioned: MrThe MrThe Ian Temero Ian Temero Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver

coded by e d e n

qqvtDa5.jpg

Jukuren
Takamagahara
Juku barked out a laugh before stopping himself, coughing slightly. He didn't want to be rude at a new player. But talk about impatient! He thought he already was severely so, but this regalia proved him wrong. A smile still on his face, "Wait wait-- I told you. You can ask me anything. Come, I'll show you how to play this." He turned to Shinri to ask for his console, who reluctantly gave it to his god with a pout and looked over Kiri's shoulder.

He turned back round and pushed the console back into his hands, teaching how to move the little avatar on the top screen with the arrow keys. The two buttons at the back didn't do anything while he was moving around. Then he went on about how he was in a dungeon, and the point of being there was to get treasures and experience to level up to defeat bigger monsters in the game. Juku made sure Kaname was following. After randomly moving around, the screen stopped, before flashing slowly. "Here's the fun part."

The game played an animation, showing 3 monsters before showing the character Kaname was playing. The bottom menu changed, showing 4 options: attack, spells, items, and run. "Now, try attacking or using a spell. You can choose by touching it directly on the screen, or using the arrow keys and tapping the A button. Once you've chosen your action, you can choose your target."

S n o w S n o w

coded by e d e n

images

Amaterasu

Takamagahara(The Wedding)

"Oh no need to think such a way my child...after all i may be the great Amaterasu mother to all, but i am still just a goddess and that is how you should treat me. Especially since your master is here."
The female replied smiling at the regalias compliment and gratitude. She turned to walk as Azani spoke and kept herself rather distanced still even though the kami had yet to show signs of discontent or ill will towards her.
The woman contorted her neck to look back at the Shinigami.

"If i offended you, it was not my intention Azani, and yes that is my wish. That you and your regalia accompany me, however what is it you would rather do?"
She asked winking as she turned back once more passing by the remainder of the festivities not checking to see if Azani or Sachi had followed. The goddess made her way to a small curtained area which she drew back briefly and entered. Inside was a circular booth like area resembling a VIP area in a club or high end restaurant.
On the oval shaped table was a tea set and a display of assorted candies such as truffles, macaroons, and chocolates.
The woman sat in the leather stalled area and rested herself against the rest. She poured herself some tea and at the thought of other kami bringing their regalia wished she had done so herself.
Still she knew to do so would not bode well for some of the guest to see the goddess attend so heavily armed, besides if anything did happen she had Tsuzu in the crowd that she could rely on if need be.
Now the kami patiently awaited her guests entrance to the booth so they could discuss further the woman's intentions.
Another flash of the small shinigami's features raced past the great sun goddesses eyes and her cheeks began to feel hot as she tried to calm her breathing.

"Your taking to big a gamble this time Ammy....but she is too damn cute to ignore"
The female berated under her breath.

coded by e d e n

images

Ame

Hagaka had her faced pressed against his chest as they swayed back and forth but upon the utterance of his reluctance to dance and why she stopped momentarily.
Bringing her eyes away just enough to look into his own. The look he presented was one of regret and...sadness?
She opened her mouth to reply.
"Ude...if you want to talk about it...we.."
"Forget it..."
He had added quickly cutting her off mid sentence as he went on to explain that he would dance for as long as she wanted.
The brief glance at him underneath all of that armor he wore...it was not what she expected. For that small moment when the wall came down she found loneliness and despair and.....Hagaka shook the thoughts away seeing as he obviously did not want to talk about them.

Maybe Inbu would know more...
The nora thought as she was spun which she executed rather well despite having not danced this way in years if not decades.
Udeya quickly spoke again and through a dance move turned her so that her eyes fell on the "green haired guy" whom he was referring to. It appeared to indeed be Nagi and he was chatting alongside Iten
a god she had heard much about seeing as he was well known when it came to laws and there adherence.
She eyed the pair for a quick second before turning back and shifting herself beside Ude for the next step of the dance.
"I am unsure...but your right he has been sticking rather close to us. Why?, are you worried?... From what i know of him he is a simple travel god and i dont believe he would have an issue with you?"
Hagaka questioned unsure why it seemed to bother the kami that this one god was watching them when he had blocked out the mass of others that were currently staring and spitting either quiet curses at the pair or gossiping as to why he would bring a stray to such an event.
The young girl did her best to ignore them as well despite being Nora she was still renowned as a regalia and anyone even a god should think twice before voicing their opinions directly. Nagi however speaking with Iten did bother her a bit. What was his intention? Did they plan to do something to Ude?... If they were they would have one hell of a fight on their hands. That was for sure.

"If you want...i can go say something"
She offered to the man as she also took the time to check if Inbu was fine which he seemed to be.

Mentioned
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
S n o w S n o w
Karcen Karcen

coded by e d e n

Last edited:
b03eab557b369731627cd2927e9b64ee46260514.jpg

Azani

One night think that Azani would reject the offer and go back to being with her kind as opposed to someone her complete opposite, but they would be wrong. Azani would not reject the offer and follow the queen of heaven signalling for Sachi to follow her, she had wanted them to be more social and well you couldn't find someone higher to talk to than the queen of heaven herself. Azani also wanted to follow her as well she was interested in Amatarasu she was of lack of a better word radiant and Azani found herself drawn to the woman. Azani let Amatarasu go first into the room just in case it had anything she wished to clean as Azani knew full well that gods could be different than how they presented themselves as Azani had been doing that with Sachi. In truth it might be time for her to let Sachi truly pick what she saw she should be honest.

After a few moments Azani entered "This should answer where i wish to be, after all you are to radiant not to follow" Azani said figuring that woudl be a good complement for the sun goddess.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
[/b][/b]

coded by e d e n

th

Nagi

Nagi was startled into a laugh. The cheeky smile had caught him off guard since he hadn’t expected it from the god of justice dressed in a military uniform. But then, it wasn’t as if he knew Iten all that well either. The younger god’s playfulness eased some of the tension he’d been feeling. “You’ll have to forgive me, Lord Iten. It’s been so long since I’ve last stepped foot in the Heavens that I must’ve forgotten my manners.”

Teal eyes returned to the dance floor as Nagi considered Iten’s question. It was a difficult one, with no particular right or wrong answer. In that sense, it should’ve been fairly easy. However, depending on which god asked, it could range from killing phantoms to growing flowers to being the hammer of justice that judged mortal right and wrong. Iten wanted his honest opinion. However, it wasn’t as if he’d thought too deeply about what his duties were. He’d simply known them. Ever since he first woke up naked in the Elders’ tent he’d known what he’d been born to do.

Certainly the scope had changed with the passage of time, and with every new meeting encountered, but the core remained the same.

“To be honest, I’m not the best god to speak to when it comes to duties. Tatsume knows better than anyone else that anything I say will end up sounding hypocritical at best.” Nagi smiled at his regalia who didn’t respond. He looked back at Iten. “But I believe gods have a duty to the humans that pray to them and to the regalias that serve them. To guide the way and be a light of hope during times of despair. That’s why I was created. Everything about me was born from the ideals of humans--my abilities, what I like, what I dislike, my way of thinking. I’m the product of a wishful heart...just like every god is. A god is born to grant wishes. That is their duty. What they were born to do. Yet it wasn’t all duty for me…at least when I started out. I am able to be kind because I was shown kindness. Love because I was shown love.”

He closed his eyes. “I’ve been recently reminded that not all gods are so fortunate. Gods aren’t tools. But to love is to serve—something I’ve come to realize from my travels. True service isn’t blind. It derives from a genuine desire to make the one they serve happy. Truly happy. Not the false happiness that comes from revenge or destruction. Those don’t usually last long…and generally bring satisfaction at best.” Or at least that was how he saw things.

When Nagi opened his eyes, he was once again looking at Udeya and Kusanagi. Had they noticed him? He wasn’t the only one watching the two. But then, he’d been keeping an eye on Kusanagi ever since Ryuujin insisted he name her. He didn’t know why he continued to talk. Perhaps it was he fell under the umbrella of a guide god and Iten was younger (though age didn’t dictate maturity otherwise Ryuujin wouldn’t be forcing him to do this). Perhaps it was because Iten asked for the truth and he got the odd feeling that he was somehow being tested. Either way, Nagi did. “I’d once met a human who made me question my way of life, you know. He was a poet. A philosopher. He asked me whether such a life of granting wishes was truly a life worth living. It wasn’t so much that I was so deeply attached to him or his words,” Nagi didn’t think there was anything a god like him could truly be attached to. He hadn’t even stayed long enough to see Matsuo in his deathbed. He’d been busy helping someone else. “But in my travels with him, I was reminded of a time when I was truly happy. Back then, I hadn’t done my duties out of any sense of survival or obligation. I had simply wanted to. I like being needed by the ones I care for.”

That was all he had to say about duty. If he were a dutiful god, he’d have attended more Heavenly meetings about the Lower Realm. If he were a dutiful god, he’d consent to a marriage, knowing that a binding ritual would strengthen his existence, save gods, save regalias, and thus decrease the amount of phantoms in the world. Nagi knew his opinions were biased. Speaking of ideals, without the strength to back it up, was the mark of the irresponsible. It was what had gotten his regalias killed.

Not Ryuujin.

The blame was his. Therefore, Nagi owed it to his regalias to cling to his ideals. So that they could be proud of the god they’d died for. It was their expectations that gave him his duties and added weight on his shoulders. In that way, Kana was different than any of the regalia he'd previously possessed. The boy didn't expect anything from him. Nagi was fairly sure Kana wouldn't die for him either. It made him feel at ease.

The rose he'd taken from the vase was still in his hand and Nagi lifted it to his nose to inhale the scent. Hasuna was coming at him from one direction. Ryuujin glaring at him from another. The thought of confronting either of them was enough to make him want to run. Fortunately, he was sandwiched between Tatsume and Iten. Nagi didn't know how willing Iten was to defend him, but the Travel God knew he could count on Tatsume at least.

hosaki hosaki
MrThe MrThe

coded by e d e n

Last edited:
8aaf6a3fa4e9155ead2f25d6d74832d0.jpg

Kaname
For a gaming god, Jukuren sure was insistent about him playing this specific game. Kana stared at the console the god forced back in his hands, only half-listening as Jukuren explained the controls and the objective.

He glanced back, wondering if going to talk to the pregnancy god had been the better option after all. Though wasn't where she was before and he couldn't be bothered to look for her. He was already keeping his eye out for one god, and he didn't want to add another to that list. But even if he found Nagi, he wouldn't be of much use now.

Kana sighed, focusing back on the console. He experimentally clicked the movement buttons, watching how they made his character move on the top screen. If he was going to be stuck playing Jukuren's console thing, then he was at least going to do it on his own terms and figure it out himself.

"Oh now's the fun part?" He asked him, scoffing. "And here I thought the last few minutes were so much fun." He looked up at him, remembering too late not only the old man's attempted lessons, but also that he was talking to a god. Still, he wouldn't take it back.

Kana selected the attack prompt at Jukuren's suggestion, then chose the middle monster. His character rushed forward and slashed at the monster with a sword. Kana eyed his character's health as the monster responded with an attack of its own, but refused to show his interest on principle.

"So, what do I get for beating it?" He asked nonchalantly.

RI.a RI.a QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

coded by e d e n

Udeya
Ude shook his head, "I'm not worried." Call him naïve, but if a travel god had a reason to attack him, he didn't think he would do it at a wedding. Or in a room full of gods. He smiled when he caught her looking for Inbu. "I shouldn't have asked," he mused.

"I wasn't trying to worry you, Haga. Out of all the gods watching us, he's the only one doing it like he wants to come over here. And he was on the balcony. I was only curious about what he wanted, or if you knew anything. Should've said it differently." he said, shooting her an apologetic look.

He spotted Inbu for a second, picking up treats at the snack table, before he lost him again. "If you want to talk to him, you should do so because you want to, not because I want you to," Telling her to go talk to the travel god for him felt like he was ordering her around. She was his regalia, but she was also his friend.

Ude hesitated, glancing at the travel god again, "Did he know me?" he almost regretted asking the instant he said it. He wanted to keep the past in the past, but if the last version of himself knew that god, it would be helpful to know.

coded by e d e n

Last edited:
85647c47df49910c5177b46c83e83981-jpg.398420

Akumu & Yasha
Somewhere in Near Shore

The sun shone brightly down onto the face of a young god. His violet eyes looked up to the clouds wondering what the heavens looked like. The beauty, peace, and warmth that must come from it. Was it at all a great place? His mind began to wander to the current event taking place in the heavens. Akumu even wondered if Nagi was there. Although his thoughts didn't last as he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him. At first he figured it was either Rin or Yoru, but his eyes found the figure of his new comrade, Yasha. And it was only the god of havoc.

"Well I certainly was not expecting your presence. Although it is refreshing for a change in company. I see you are alone though. Did you need to speak to me about a serious matter?" Akumu studied Yasha to see if he could guess his question, slightly wary if he was wanting to know Rin's ultimate goals. But all he could see was the god's usual smirk. Although his words were in fact similar to his prediction, "What is your patronage? And are you really a new god? I feel like I have...felt your presence before."

At first the conversation felt like it was the start of an interrogation but his second question surprised Akumu. As far as he was aware he was a newly formed god. Or so Rin told him. "My, my. I didn't think you were one for serious subjects Yasha." Akumu's eyes moved away from the god then and returned back up to the sun. It was the same light that greeted him from darkness. The second question Yasha asked continued to bother him. He was a new god right? After all the Nagi god he met would have more than likely remembered him from another time. Then again some gods never met each other at all, especially if they were lower gods. With Yasha though he certainly probably has seen just about majority of the gods since he grants the more darker wishes of humans. Not knowing how to react to that question, Akumu stored it away for a later time.

He didn't answer right away as he thought about Yasha's first question and how to answer it. "Misfortune." It was a single word that Akumu said to answer the havoc god's question. Yasha eyed him for a moment as he thought about the answer and soon bursted out laughing, "Great answer! Ah well I see you're not going to answer me truthfully. If I were any other god, like say Iten, I would have more than likely grilled you for an answer. Saying things like why keep it a secret? Or if you saw your duty as a god honestly then you should be able to answer me. But I'm not like them. And I kind of knew you weren't going to be honest with me. Well at least I tried. Although it appears as though you aren't the only one who lies. If I were you I would watch Rin. But it seems that you're quite in a bind considering you are the one responsible for her wish, whatever it may be." For once Yasha's smirk had vanished for a moment when he spoke his warning to Akumu. Which Akumu listened to since it was coming from a god who rarely spoke of anything serious.

Akumu nodded, "I will, thank you for your words." It probably would have been expected from Akumu to defend Rin, his client, but even Akumu himself had his suspicions. "Well I better get on with the operation then. Let us ensue chaos upon the shores!" Yasha jumped away as he shouted his farewell. The black-haired god watched as his figure appeared smaller the farther he moved away. Despite the little information Rin told him, Yasha was quick to jump aboard. After all it was something exciting and perhaps it was also the words that Rin used to describe her plan, like explosions, chaos, destruction that won him over. Whatever it was, Akumu felt that a small part of him held similar goals to Rin. "Well I better get on with my part as well," with one more glance up to the sky, Akumu made his way over to where Rin currently was at.

Mentions: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

coded by e d e n

bcdf551917c288ef1173baff315da1b6-jpg.398422

Rin, Akumu & Yoru
Somewhere in Near Shore

"Oh good you're here. I was wondering if you were ever going to come back. It wouldn't be as fun without you. So is Yasha in position?" Rin's eyes looked over to Akumu as he entered the cave space that was currently occupied by a heavy atmosphere. "Yes I watched him head for the direction of the shrine you picked out. And I do believe he has knowledge on how to use a smartphone. If not one of his Regalias should. Speaking of Regalias, where is Yoru?" Akumu had expected to see his trusty shinki to be somewhere nearby, but it appeared that he was not there.

"I think he went to go get some fresh air somewhere. He said that the air here was too thick. Anyways I think everything is just about set. I just need to confirm with Yasha that he is ready on his end," she pulled out her smartphone as she talked, quickly selecting a previous conversation tab and typing away her message. With her somewhat distracted, Akumu began debating within himself if he should bring up Yasha's question from earlier. The question asking if he knew him from somewhere before. But before he could speak out his words, an undignified sound left Rin's mouth. Akumu had always seen the girl cool, calm, collected, and maybe even a little flirty but never had he seen her in dismay, "What's wrong Rin?" Even when there were doubts beginning to form in Akumu's mind about the girl, he was concerned for her.

She was silent for a moment before she answered, "I sent the text to the wrong person. Fortunately it doesn't give anything away, but now I have a feeling this certain person will not be leaving me alone now that I have contacted him from a period of silence." From the way she spoke about this person, Akumu inferred that she did not want to have any contact with them. He was about to ask the obvious question when she was quick to answer it. "I had forgotten to delete his contact information for the longest time, and now when I have more than two chat conversations open is when I accidentally click on the wrong one." Rin had managed to answer the major question at hand but Akumu still wanted to know who exactly she sent the text to.

"I sent a text to Jukuren, the god of gaming..." she moaned, her hands pulling down the sides of her face. Once he heard the answer, Akumu couldn't help but laugh. He could feel the mean stare of Rin's eyes on him but he continued to laugh, "I would certainly like to hear how you met this god of gaming before." Rin sighed and rolled her eyes before she sent the text to the correct person, Yasha.

Mentions: RI.a RI.a

coded by e d e n

images

Oda Nobunaga

The human now revered god continued to adjust his cufflinks as a swarm of regalia hurried around him attending to his dress uniform and various other tasks inside the back room of the venue. He made a clicking sound with his tongue as a certain servant eyed him curiously.
"Is this not a happy day my kami?"
The man returned the gaze before sighing and shaking his head.
"It is my duty to serve the heavens and though she is beautiful...i feel this is forced."
The male regalia was stumped at the kamis words unsure of what he was speaking as Oda became lost in his own thoughts.
The last meeting he attended more of a trial for which he was sentenced to be with Aika in order to share his renown and keep her from fading away.
To think she had lost so many followers so shortly. It only showed the finality of mortals and their goals or wants.
To realize he had once been the same. His dream of conquering the land quickly dashed by his own death only to be revered years later and brought to the status of god.
"Tis nothing. I hope, she will be happy with me and i with her. Now let us begin call the others into the hall and let the Celestial Rites commence"
He commanded to his regalia as they bowed and exited with haste to inform the other attending patrons to take their seats and witness the ceremony unfold.
The general looked himself over once more in the mirror before moving to take his place towards the altar.
All the while reciting silently the ceremony over and over again.
"I Oda Nobunaga patron of Conquest and Heroism do hereby bequeath my strength and my heart unto you. As long as i dwell within the shores and the heavens grace is abundant upon my life i will solemnly swear to you here and now, my protection, my loyalty and.....my love. So i bound myself to you hence forth underneath the land of the rising sun as is my..Celestial Rite"
He finished the phrases as he found his place standing erect as his eyes held fastly on the huge doors down the aisle centered amidst the vast rows of seats awaiting her arrival.

coded by e d e n

images

Ame

The Nora's eyes quickly settled onto Ude's as he spoke of not wanting to worry her and that if she wanted to speak to Nagi that he wanted her to do it for herself and not for him.
She heard that much at least seeing as the use of a nickname threw her a little to which she smiled at.
Although she did want to find out why Nagi had been practically tailing them since they had arrived she also did not want to make a fuss.
Im answer the female simply nodded before speaking further.
"If that is so...I will ask him after the ceremony then. As for knowing him...I am..not really sure. I have never met him in person before so i would assume you have not either unless it was after...i left.."
Hagaka instinctively clutched onto Ude tighter as she spoke of having left him savoring the mans presence a little before relaxing herself again. She shifted her gaze to the men and then back to Inbu for a moment. As this was occuring regalia in tuxedos and dresses were informing others that the ceremony would begin shortly. It seemed the pre reception was coming to an end.
"I am not worried Ude, just cautious...and I know what you meant its just...yeah i guess i do worry huh?, but don't lolk like that for me. You are always right, let no one tell you different except me of course."
The regalia spoke as she lightly caressed his cheek with a soft and warm hearted hand as the music stopped signalling the of the dance and their time together in this way. Hagaka stepped back and bowed lightly to thank him for the dance after doing so turned toward the large doors that were being opened for them to take their seats within.
"Shall we?"

Mentioned

coded by e d e n

Udeya
Ude laughed, "I'm always right, except when you think I'm wrong?" he repeated, shaking his head. To think he didn't want to dance before. Maybe Hagaka was right all along.

All he had to do was let go of the past for a second, just long enough to enjoy himself in the present. "That should be said about you, not me," he said once they separated. "You always know better, even when I think you don't."

Ude didn't think he would mind dancing with her again, if she asked. He took Hagaka's hand and went inside. He would have been completely lost if it wasn't for the maiden that guided him to his assigned table.

"So, what's going to happen next?" Inbu asked, sitting on Hagaka's other side. He wiped sugar off his mouth with the back of one hand and held out a pastry he'd snagged from the snack table with the other, offering it to Hagaka. "What will the ceremony be like?"

coded by e d e n

images

Amaterasu

The females eyes locked onto the young shinigamis as she entered and began speaking of where she chose to be her comment of her own radiance brought a seductive smile to form across Amaterasus features.
She lifted a hand and reached out toward Azani's face lightly brushing her fingertips across her supple skin and trailing them through her long ebony hair.
"If that is so then i will get right to the point...seeing as the ceremony is about to begin"
The kami looked past the smaller woman as others were ushered into the main hall for the ceremony to take place.
She returned her eyes back to Azani and stood stepping close to her.

"I prefer....girls like you, and though it is not acceptable. I can't help myself so forgive me"
Amaterasu leaned downward her hair covering the edgings of her face as she stole a kiss from the goddess before her.
"I am captivated by you...and as you stated i find you wanting, So my little Azani may i see you once again whenever we next meet?.. Preferably with much less dress"
She expressed her words flowing smoothly although inside she was burning from either embarrassment or worry either way she could feel it coupled with intense desire and fought back the urge to overtake the younger kami here and now as she maintained her composure and more maidenly seductive approach.

coded by e d e n

images

Ame

Hagaka smiled as she walked and Ude mulled over her words and returned them in kind. Her face blushing slightly as he mentioned that she always knew best even when he didn't think so. She assumed he was speaking of them dancing and the fact that they could just forget about it all in that moment. If there was more she chose not to dwell on it.
She did however choose to take to heart his words and for a brief second however slight felt like if there was any man shes would have been with in life. It would be Udeya or someone like him, that's what she would have wanted.
"Just don't forget that...please"
She whispered as he took her hand producing another blush to rise against her cheeks.
As they were escorted into the hall they rejoined Inbu who held out a pastry for her which she took gingerly betwixt her fingertips and ate sparsely before answering is questions.
"The ceremony is about to begin, they will perform the Ceremonial Rite and be bound to one another...i have never seen it in person but i heard it requires all of their regalia to be present and accepting of the other kami as well"
The nora explained as she finished the treat and thanked Inbu with a look of appreciation.

Mentioned
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
S n o w S n o w
Karcen Karcen

coded by e d e n

dc259d07a536e7221fce016a80f262ca.jpg

Sachi
The Wedding, Takamagahara

Watching the interaction between Amaterasu and Azani, Sachi was surprised by the pain in her chest. Azani calling the Queen of the Heavens radiant wasn't very surprising. It was true after all. Azani only ever spoke the truth. Detached. Cool. Somber. That was how most Death Gods, borne of phantoms, were. As a regalia named and saved by a Death God, Sachi had every intention being the perfect servant of death. So that she wouldn’t be discarded for Ai. So that she wouldn’t be discarded for anyone.

And yet, there was no denying the slight cracking of her carefully crafted mask as Queen Amaterasu made her confession. Memories were triggered. Memories of a boy who had said similar things to her once upon a time. Memories of the feelings that had once chained her. Feelings that she wasn't allowed to have. A bitter feeling emerged. It was…unbecoming of a regalia.

Looking between the two goddesses, Sachi gave a somewhat stilted smile. “It looks like I might have to go the restroom after all~Please don't mind me.”

Slipping out of her seat, Sachi quickly left the VIP booth. Her being the third wheel would only make it difficult for the two potential lovebirds to say what they wanted. If Azani got together with Amaterasu, it could only be a good thing. A rise in status. A permanent place in Heaven. It was the best thing to ever happen to the Death Goddess who was struggling to survive. She ought be happy. Rubbing her eyes, Sachi decided she needed a moment alone to compose herself.

She needed some fresh air.

Therefore, the regalia switched directions towards the garden. It wasn’t as if regalias had to use the bathroom in the first place. Nor did she care about the marriage between some gods.

Karcen Karcen , VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

coded by e d e n

Ukyo.%28AMNESIA%29.full.1431661.jpg

Nagi
The Wedding, Takamagahara

“…and what about you, Lord Iten? What do you feel are a god’s dut—?”

A slight cough from Tatsume drew Nagi’s attention. “It would seem the ceremony is about to begin, Milord.”

“Already?" Had he taken so long talking? "Is Hiname-chan back yet?”

As if on cue, the pigtailed regalia emerged from the crowd of gods and regalias, dress lifted and doing her best to avoid bumping into anyone that was making their way through the large double doors. She seemed disappointed that she’d missed the pre-reception dancing, so Nagi placed a comforting hand on the little girl’s head. Leaning down to her level, he whispered. “Don’t worry, Hiname-chan. There’s bound to be some dancing after the ceremony has concluded. If not, we can dance in the garden, under the stars and away from judging eyes.”

To be honest, Nagi thought that would be best. Hiname didn’t need the added pressure of others watching her. She’d be too worried to about how she made him look to enjoy herself...and that was the last thing Nagi wanted, especially since she’d worked hard for tonight. He pinched her pouting cheek.

Speaking of hardworking regalias…

Nagi lifted his gaze to Kaname who was slouching in the gaming god’s table. He knew Tatsume had been drilling the teen for weeks in preparation for the Ceremony. Given that Kaname was his only weapon, a new one at that, Nagi also spent a lot of time practicing with Kinki. A step back into his Travel God duties. Time was finally moving forward for him since the death of his previous regalias…and it started with Kaname.

“If you'll excuse me, Lord Iten."

Easily making his way through the crowd so he stood behind Kaname’s seat, Nagi leaned over the teen’s shoulder as whispered. “Having fun?”

Smirking, Nagi straightened, nodding at the young game god and his regalia in greeting. “I’m Nagi. Thanks for keeping Kaname-kun company. Hopefully he hasn’t caused you two any trouble.”

“Probably has,” Hiname added as she popped her head from behind Nagi. Though, her response seemed habitual more than anything, since she was busy peering curiously at Kaname’s console. Or rather, the gaming god’s console.

“Anyway, the Ceremony’s about to begin,” Nagi informed his regalia with a smile. “It’d be rude to come all this way and not to witness it. You can claim your reward for winning later. Better yet, if there’s a co-op or versus option, you can play with Hiname-chan later.”

“Ehhh? I thought we were dancing later, Lord Nagi.”

“We will.”
But he also had to speak to Kusanagi later. Or confront Ryuujin, depending on how the conversation turned out. Either way, Nagi had no desire to involve his regalias in such personal affairs. He didn’t want to repeat the past. Kusagi and her God had already entered the Ceremony chamber so it would have to be later. Nagi didn’t know if that was a good thing or not. Procrastination might make him feel better, but it was rarely ever a good thing in the long run. The wind spirits told him that Ryuujin had already entered the Ceremonial Halls with his regalias as well. “We can dance at any time. But I don’t want to see my regalias avoiding each other like you two have been doing all week. Dancing, playing games, talking, it doesn’t matter what you two do tonight so long as it’s done together. Do me this favor, Hiname-chan? Kaname-kun?”

The pleading note in his tone wasn’t very god-like, but then with two stubborn regalias, it couldn’t be helped. He didn’t particularly care what anyone else thought.

“Fine.”
Hiname huffed. “But, in return, will you to call Tatsume’s name later as well, Lord Nagi? I want to ride Ryoki back to the house.”

Nagi glanced at Tatsume who shrugged, his expression clearly stating that it was Nagi’s call. “Deal.” He looked back at Kaname. One down, one to go. Having to bargain his regalias into not ignoring each other didn’t bode well for team dynamics, but then, every team was different. Nagi wasn’t afraid of pain or arguments between his regalias. What he feared was cold silence—the kind that might fester into something irreparable between two people in cared for.

S n o w S n o w , hosaki hosaki , RI.a RI.a

coded by e d e n

Last edited:
qqvtDa5.jpg

Jukuren
Takamagahara
Sarcasm was oozing out of the regalia, and Juku found it highly amusing. "In the game, you'll get experience points. If you earn enough, you'll unlock new skills and weapons to defeat stronger opponents. What you get though," He paused, a small smirk tugged at his lips. He couldn't help but want to challenge the regalia. For a god, he liked how vocal and honest Kana was. He was pretty much the opposite of Shinri. "I'll grant you a wish. Free of charge. But you got to defeat me in a game. Any game you like, cards, some old man's lame game, or something more this century."

It might cause more trouble than what Juku expects, but he's confident that Kana will never win against him. Before he could wait for his reply though, his phone buzzed in the pocket of his jacket. He fished it out, curious to see if it was another player's wish he has to grant. To his surprise, a name he thought he would never see or hear of flashed on his screen. A wide grin spread across his face, it was just a simple text with not a lot to get excited from. His fingers expertly sent a message back eargerly, I'll be right there!

Juku slipped the phone back into his pocket, and just as he was about to announce his departure, a bright-green haired god introduced himself. And another younger regalia popped from behind him, noticing her gaze on the console.

"Trouble? Ha! Sounds like he's giving you a headache." He teased, his mood high from wanting to meet the texter. "I'm Jukuren," He stood up and grabbed Nagi's hand for a quick handshake and placed the console into the girl's hands. "You can keep this safe for me, girlie. I'm sure we'll meet again. In the meantime, have fun!"

He laughed. Stepping back, Juku said a quick farewell. "And I've got a very important appointment, so I've got to go. Not even a celestial wedding can take precedence!" Kiri and Shinri followed him. And he waved goodbye before teleporting.

A flash appeared in the cave, next to Rin and Akumu, showing Juku and his two confused regalias. "Rin! I'm here!

S n o w S n o w Life. Life. QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

coded by e d e n

Last edited:

Udeya
"I will forget," Ude said with an amused smile. "There are a lot of things out there that I don't want to do, but I'm sure you'll be there to make me do them anyway."

He noticed Inbu eyeing a cup of sake as a maiden passed and grabbed one for him when she came by again. He probably shouldn't have said it. Between the whispers and the staring, no one in the room let him forget that Hagaka was a nora. She wouldn't stay with him forever.

Though, whether he liked it or not, Hagaka had made an impact on his life. Even if she wasn't with him physically, he knew he would still hear her in his head, pushing him to do something he didn't want to do.

He looked at Inbu, cradling the cup in his hands. He never got the chance to try sake before he died. Ude wondered how Inbu would take it when Hagaka finally left. He wondered how he would take it. It had been a long, long time since he had a friend like Hagaka.

Inbu took a careful sip of his sake. "So that's it? They gather, say these Celestial Rites, and go home stronger?" he asked. "Is there an after party?"

coded by e d e n

8aaf6a3fa4e9155ead2f25d6d74832d0.jpg

Kaname
Kana blinked at Jukuren when the challenge was issued, the promise of a wish bouncing around in his head.

Wait, what had the gaming god said before that? Something about experience points and stronger opponents? Kana had asked for the information, but he still managed to tune most of it out as he worked out how to use the game mechanics. It turned out not to matter as Jukuren said that any game would do. Though that still left Kana at a disadvantage, since he didn't know much about games in general.

What would a wish from a gaming god be worth anyway? A year's supply of these strange consoles? Gaming lessons? He wondered if Jukuren had the power to turn Devil into a console, or better yet a character within the game. Now that would be a useful wish.

Kana was still trying to learn how to play when Nagi whispered in his ear like a creep. He jerked, banging his knee against the underside of the table. He would have dropped the console too, if he didn't remember at the last second that it wasn't his and the old man would throw a fit if he broke something from another god. Kana hissed out a curse and put the console down on the table so he could clutch his knee.

"Nihilist vagabond," he growled, low enough for only Nagi's wind spirits to hear as Jukuren stood up. As far as he knew, the god still hadn't made up with Hasuna. He thought reminding him of it was well deserved, considering his leg. And the fact that he brought Devil along.

"The damn god offers me a wish and then disappears before I can say yes," Kana muttered, glaring at the space where Jukuren had been. "Appointment my ass."

He remembered his audience too late, and sighed. He was sure there was no way to avoid being lectured now. He sat up, wondering if he should push it by putting his feet up. The room was practically empty, and Jukuren had all but abandoned his table.

He wasn't moved by Nagi's pleading tone. Well, a little. But Kana didn't do favors. He did bribes. Asking him to spend the rest of the night with Devil required something big in return. Something bigger than he could think of at the moment. "I'll do it," he said. "But only if I get something in exchange. Whenever I think of something. And whatever it is, it'll be expensive."

RI.a RI.a QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

coded by e d e n

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back