• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
MrThe MrThe long time no see, are you co going this noragami rp? And would I be able to bring my Nora back from the other rp since she didn’t get to live out everything we all had planned or is that a question for quirky?
I'm not co gming and it appears to be entirely unrelated to our other Noragami RP. But they let me bring back Hasuna so it should be good.

I'm not co gming and it appears to be entirely unrelated to our other Noragami RP
Ah okay then.
If another character is needed or if quirky is cool with it I’m fine with whatever but it would definitely be good to rp with the old noragami crew again.
hope I get in.:csmile:

Ah okay then.
If another character is needed or if quirky is cool with it I’m fine with whatever but it would definitely be good to rp with the old noragami crew again.
hope I get in.:csmile:
Pretty sure you could bring back your old character so long as they could fit into the new plot. Quirky also said they might bring back their old one too.

Nice to see people are so motivated^^

Does the time period from which the shinki come from affect the kind of tools/weapons they can turn into?

Somewhat, but I'm not too picky about it.

My understanding is that the item they turn into is probably a combination of their personal natures, the god that named them, and their feelings/how they want to protect said god (there's probably some meaning why Kazuma is an earring for Bishamonten and and a sword/bow thing for Yato). Even if the spirit is from olden times, I imagine they could've wandered around long enough to grow attached to certain modern tech...though it'd make sense for old spirits to be attached to the things that were around when they were alive as well =P Since Noragami doesn't specify, I'm cool with letting players interpret how they want so long as lore isn't broken.

Haha, I see. That's a fair point. Then depending also on how GM wants to roll with it; the shinki's transformation might have to be discussed between the shinki player and god player.

I'm fine either way.

Since you're the player creating/playing the regalia, I believe you should get the most say in deciding what they become :closedeyessmile: But it's also true that regalias take different forms depending on their god and if you have someone you'd like to pair up with it's always good to talk with them about it so you don't end up becoming a useless item in their trove or something (not that that isn't entertaining in its own way =P). Vessel section of the regalia cs (once i make it) will be up to you...but it's fine to leave it tbd if you haven't been picked up by a god yet. I won't say no to discussion either.

I'm pretty sure the most likely need will be humans.

I'm leaning towards regalia, but for the sake of having variety in our banquet I can go either one if need be.

I can also run human if that's what needed

Go with what your heart wants. I'll fill up empty roles with as many npcs as needed (humans and phantoms are actually the easiest for this)

You are also free to make multiple characters should you decide you want to swap between them. The roles themselves are just there so players who want to can rp different perspectives. Humans are the ones that'll be dealing with the more physical world aspects, like interacting with AFAH 😏 While they aren't the most exciting to make in a Noragami RP, there's also quite a bit of freedom in what they can be: priest, sorcerer like Yato's father(tho obviously not as powerful <.<),the parent of a god, or just the average guy that can see ghosts. The role is the simplest, but also one that asks for for the most creativity...so depending on your taste, it could be the easiest or the hardest ^^;

As a whole though, I'd say Gods and Regalias are most needed since this is a Noragami RP, after all =P Gotta meet the basic requirements first.

MrThe MrThe long time no see, are you co going this noragami rp? And would I be able to bring my Nora back from the other rp since she didn’t get to live out everything we all had planned or is that a question for quirky?

MrThe is correct.

Nice to see you again VeiledPariah^^

I'm not co gming

It's an open slot and I'd be lying if I said I had very many ideas, though my ideal is group collaboration wherein only minimal gm contribution is needed :closedeyessmile:

Got a bit busier than I thought I would so it might be tomorrow before I can get the CS sheets up, but here's the ooc chat so we don't clutter the interest check:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back