• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Does the time period from which the shinki come from affect the kind of tools/weapons they can turn into?
Kind of. Technically a Regalia could turn into literally anything their master desires but typically they get turned into something from the time period or otherwise something that their master is familiar with.

like they COULD have turned into a laser gun, even in the Edo Period. But they probably didn't because Gods would be unlikely to be very familiar with the concept.

Kind of. Technically a Regalia could turn into literally anything their master desires but typically they get turned into something from the time period or otherwise something that their master is familiar with.
like they COULD have turned into a laser gun, even in the Edo Period. But they probably didn't because Gods would be unlikely to be very familiar with the concept.

Haha, I see. That's a fair point. Then depending also on how GM wants to roll with it; the shinki's transformation might have to be discussed between the shinki player and god player.

Haha, I see. That's a fair point. Then depending also on how GM wants to roll with it; the shinki's transformation might have to be discussed between the shinki player and god player.
That would be best

I'm leaning towards regalia, but for the sake of having variety in our banquet I can go either one if need be.

Phayne Phayne So what did you mean by you were thinking something like Kuraha? Were you referring to the Animal Transformation or something else?

Just what direction I want to take him in. He will be quite different depending on which Animal form I decide to go with.

Just what direction I want to take him in. He will be quite different depending on which Animal form I decide to go with.
Oh ok. Have fun with that. Hasuna however has no need for Animal shinki, she needs someone to be a Hori Hori.

MrThe MrThe long time no see, are you co going this noragami rp? And would I be able to bring my Nora back from the other rp since she didn’t get to live out everything we all had planned or is that a question for quirky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back