• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nora’s Request - 21+ for MxF Plots

🌿 Why Hello There! 🌿
I haven’t been here in a while so I figured I’d see what’s out there! I’ve been partaking in drama and mystery RPs for a while and I have enough remaining that I’d love to give some casual slice of life plots a chance.
Literally, that’s it. I feel like I’ve been so specific for so long that I’d like to give new things a try. I’d like to try and come up with plots from scratch with whoever approaches.

🗒 Oh, Real Quick 🗒
-21+ and older, please. I’m almost 30, so you will notice a difference.
-I write about 200-500 words per post, with length all dependent on what’s going on. (So shorter posts to keep the the plot going and longer posts for detailed exposition.)
-I will play doubles! I’m used to playing female mains, but I’m trying to open up more and play dudes.
-I like playing lots of side characters so there will be plenty of that!
-Sorry, but I’m not a fandom player or sci-fi player.

🎵Plot Ideas🎵
-Forbidden romance
-School faculty members
-Plucky self-made detective/blind medium/empath
-Witch/werewolf
-Antiques shop clerk/mage
-Coffee shop employee/budding musician
-Greenhouse or record shop owner’s protégée/Long-time customer
-Hades/Persephone

📖Genres/Settings📖
-Drama
-Romance
-Noir action
-Angsty slice of life
-50’s-70’s time period
-Modern time period

-✨ABOUT ME✨
I’m a Pisces sun, Scorpio moon, and Gemini rising. I like gardening and brewing tea. I’m a copywriter by day and martial arts student teacher by night. Overall, I’m pretty chill and I’m totally cool with chatting between RPs! I also may share lots of playlists with you.

🌺 So Anyway 🌺
Send me a DM if you’re interested and introduce yourself! I’d love to get to know you and throw around some ideas!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back