• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nope, nope, nope

Another day from those first days huh? He said as he stares at the school's gate. He noticed that more students are going in every minute so he decided to enter the school. The pathway isn't so bad. He thought. It is lined by a well trimmed grass and occasionally, a yellow flower blooms alongside it. The school's walls are well painted and no trash can be seen laying around. I don't think they can maintain this cleanliness for the whole year though. He muttered. A breeze hit him and he instantly felt sleepy. He finds focusing hard and his movement got a little bit groggy. He doesn't really like carrying his bag. He would just take some book out of it and carry it towards where ever his classroom is. He brings out some piece of paper from his pocket. He opens his palm where the piece of paper lays. He holds it in-front of his face and looks at it. It made his eyes squint and his eyebrows are pinched together. 2016, near the cafeteria huh. He chuckled. Well, I guess i'll head there now, and put this annoying backpack inside. He thought as he continue his walk. He pulled on each of the shoulder straps of his backpack to relieve the weight that he's carrying on his shoulder.

He arrived at his locker.
The noise is tolerable. Perfect. He said as he opens his locker.

@Hobbesisalive

"Let that train be there or.." Suki mumbled while she was running down the street to get on time by the station. Once again she didn't hear her alarm going off and awoke a half hour to late. And that on her first day. She grasped her backpack tighter and started sprinting to be on time. She could see the train arriving and she started to panick a little. I am going to miss it...geez. With her backpack bumping on her back she ran up the stairs to the station. The doors weren' closing yet and with a big jump she could reach the first entrance. Quickly the girl sqeeuzed herself to the closing doors and sighed with relief when she was finally in. The train started moving and she was off to school.

When the train arrived, Suki raised herself from her seat and walked out. She was on time and fit in the large stream of students. After a while she could see her school and sighed. She was going to spend another year of her life in the big building ahead of her.

With a bored expression on her face she walked towards her locker, well the number that was written on the piece of paper. "Should be somewhere around here." Suki whispered and turned to her locker. Although there was standing someone already. "Sorry could you move a little?" She asked waiting for the boy to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back