• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Noob Question Here :(

GhostRider

Owlbear in the Playground
So I posted a thread on the dice games recruitment threads to try and get players for a game of PTU (pokemon tabletop united). After I posted it the dice games area said my post was waiting to be approved before it goes public. I hopped off my computer for a bit then hopped back on. The message on the dice games thread was gone as was my post. Was my recruitment page denied for some reason? Or is it still under approval? I'm quite nervous now XD

i can't say for certain, but i think it's just waiting for approval. posts that are waiting tend to be hard to find, and sometimes look like they disappear altogether. back when i first joined, i had a few posts that went through that process, but they turned out fine in the end. i'm sure it's all good!

also, if you have any further issues, i'd reccomend using the community hub. people are more likely to see your questions there. c:

So I posted a thread on the dice games recruitment threads to try and get players for a game of PTU (pokemon tabletop united). After I posted it the dice games area said my post was waiting to be approved before it goes public. I hopped off my computer for a bit then hopped back on. The message on the dice games thread was gone as was my post. Was my recruitment page denied for some reason? Or is it still under approval? I'm quite nervous now XD

I've gone ahead and approved your thread, hopefully, you find people to play PTU, finished playing a game of it around October last year.

I've gone ahead and approved your thread, hopefully, you find people to play PTU, finished playing a game of it around October last year.

This will be first time running it but I've been playing d&d about 7 years now. Pokemon appears to be my passion though XD thanks so much though

Sooo I happened to notice that the thread got put back on to needs-approval status.
I'm not breaking this rule am I?
Users who are here to recruit for their roleplays - even if they are happening off-site - must host the roleplay recruitment information onsite. This means that linking your roleplay preferences or information (such as google docs, toyhou.se, charahub, tumblr, wordpress, etc) is not permitted. You must post the information here on RpNation. This is important for moderation purposes.

Because just the Pokedex alone would be a lot of info to repost onto a forum 😲 If it would be better to just get rid of links I have I can do so.

Sooo I happened to notice that the thread got put back on to needs-approval status.
I'm not breaking this rule am I?
Users who are here to recruit for their roleplays - even if they are happening off-site - must host the roleplay recruitment information onsite. This means that linking your roleplay preferences or information (such as google docs, toyhou.se, charahub, tumblr, wordpress, etc) is not permitted. You must post the information here on RpNation. This is important for moderation purposes.

Because just the Pokedex alone would be a lot of info to repost onto a forum 😲 If it would be better to just get rid of links I have I can do so.

The filter is overzealous until you have 10 posts, then it stops being such a butt. You are getting flagged for URLs, but I've since approved your stuff each time.

Lol I edited my thread and it went right back into approval status 🤣 this is pretty weird tbh, but I'm loving all the other mechanics of the site.

Yeah, this will still happen until you get 10 posts but you just need 3 more ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back