• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Noob DM looking for Noob players (closed)

HexDreams

Hexagon dreams
Hello! I'm Hex, a noob DnD Dungeon Master looking to start the Mines of Phandelver starter campaign with a few players. It will be play by post, and some parts of it will require you to be in a discord server where we will handle rolls and such, so please be sure you're okay with that before posting.

If you're interested in trying out DnD without the stress of playing with veterans players who already know the ins and outs of the game, then come join us! We are looking for two to three more players, no previous knowledge required. We will help you make a character and walk you through the process every step of the way.

I'm learning as much as my players are, though we do have one veteran player who I am using for help when I need it. Though they are simply there as support and not someone demanding we follow exact rules all the time.

So if you're interested in a chill, friendly intro to DnD, let me know on here so we can get this party on the road.

im down. ive played a few campaighns before but I'm not that good.

I could be persuaded to sign up for a new game. Can you send me some info?

Hey! I'd be interested in joining if there are still available slots.

No, sorry, we are filled up!

But! The campaign is barely starting, if we have anyone leave or flake, I can add you as a sub if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back