• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nonsensical original plots of romantic comedy mostly inspired by anime (Closed)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!

I'm coming back in search for new partners.

I have a few plots in mind that I'm searching the right partner to test their potential. You will see a very slight, almost unnoticeable tendency to anime ahead.

What you will see next is, first, some general RP info. After that, you will see the pairings related to the prompts, so you can quickly get an idea of each one.

At the end, you will find a more detailed explanation of each one. The general premise in the title, end then some commentary at the end of each one. If it is not like this, it means plot is open. None of the plots ahead are very realistic, and they all spiced by fiction in some way.

I hope you can find something in here for you.

RP Info:

● I'm an adult, and you must be over 21 years old.

● Must follow all RPN rules.

● I am searching for Long-term, Semi-Lit and Lit partners.

● I only search for original plots and characters.

● As for the character's FC's, I prefer if you use anime, art, or just a detailed description would do. I don't like realistic face claims.

● As for post frequency, I can work with two formats, depending on my partner. I want those RP's to progress, so, if the post size is around 400-700 words, I expect something like a post every 3 days. For advanced literate RP's, with over 700 words per post most of the time, I can accept a post every week or every two weeks if things are busy. I will try to keep my own replies in 48 hours and a week, respectively. If my partner needs a break due to personal reasons, that is totally fine.

● I'm ghost-friendly.

● I am currently looking for something more light-hearted and fun-oriented. That is to say to enjoy some absurdities and have some fun with them.

● I play characters of all genders and orientations.

● My favorite platforms for RP are either PM's on this site or Discord.

● Please, do not post in here, and contact me directly via PM.

The pairings of the following prompts are:

Fascist Dictator x Regular Person/Spy

Villainess/Demon x Hero

Scientist x Android

✪ Depressed cold war fascist dictator is coerced by a alien higher entity to win a specific someone's heart to save the earth

Scenario:
Fictional 80's-90's middle European country

In a world thorn by two countries, the country of (---)* was a dysfunctional and corrupted democratic Republic, which fell into a Civil War, who lasted 8 years in its entirety. At the end, Character A, who was the son of the revolutionary leader, emerged as the leader of the party once his father was killed, and leaded them to victory, with a little outside support. The young leader was someone energetic and idealistic, who wanted to bring true prosperity for the country. But this is not where our story starts.

It starts many years after this event. The young leader is now an adult who is mostly bitter and disappointed about the state of his country after his own ruling. The country was now going through economic prosperity, and the state was wealthier, due to the found of new natural resources, but Character A was ultimately unable to end the corruption inside the government and the inequality amongst its people.

One day, the earth is invaded and the spaceship just so happen to land on Character A's country. The invader is a creature of immense power, a true conqueror, who actually has some better personality traits than Character A, but nonetheless is tricked into accepting a challenge against Character A, for his body and planet. Character A is challenged by this creature to win the heart of a specific woman chosen randomly in his country, in a month. This woman is Character B. If Character A wins, the invader agrees to leave the earth alone, but if he loses, the earth will be invaded and conquered by the aliens, and Character A will become a target of a fate even worse than the planet.

I want you to play as: Character B.
Commentary: I want to keep the door open for my partner to create the character that they want, so, this random person could really be anyone. Some suggestions would be that character B is either a spy or secretly a revolutionary against character A.
* haven't thought on a good name, yet.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ✧ ★ ✧ ★ ✧ ★ ✧ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦​

✪ Hero saves the day, but accidentally makes the Demon Empress fall in love for him in the process

Scenario:
Classic adventure RPG World. D&D Elements

It all comes to this moment. The armies are raised, as the trumpet sounds, getting everyone ready for battle. Character A started as just an adventurer, who developed to be one of the most valiant and honorable knights for the kingdom. There wasn't many people in the kingdom who came even close to reaching level 40, indeed, even the most dedicated soldier struggled to get to level 30, so the whole kingdom really depended on the hero to perform in this battle. Of course, the creatures of darkness would attack at night, a night with very few clouds in the sky, and a bright full moon.

The armies of evil raised from the shadows outside the city, bringing the undead, the monsters and the demons, which the king's army did their best to repel. For a moment it looked like they would have the upper hand, and the hero was just able to defeat the giant skeletal dragon, until that devilish laugh echoed through the battlefield, sending chills down the spine of every human.

Character B is the kind of evil that this planet haven't seen in over a millennia. This legendary demon expanded her new empire, demolishing any kingdom foolish enough to oppose her. Character A could never let that happen to his country, even if just the presence of the demon made him freeze for a moment, as he watched from distance, while the villain began to destroy the armies of men with ease. The hero tried to attack this final boss, but was easily repelled and thrown away like it was nothing.

It was at that moment when the hero remembered that promise, when his love interest promised her hand after this victory. Character A then tapped into a secret power-up who changed him into a much cooler appearance, in a way that everyone around him thought he was the chosen one to destroy the demon.

But he didn't. In fact, everyone quickly realized that Character A would be no match for Character B, no matter what. When all hope was lost, and when the armies of men were already retreating for their lives, Character A reached for his last resort. A small item in his pocket that he never know what was for, but somehow he knew this was the time. So, when the Demon was rushing towards him, ready to land the final blow, Character A pulled this little orb, which cracked and, at that moment, a shiny light blinded everyone around. For a moment, everything in the battlefield stopped.

When the hero opened his eyes again, he saw the Empress still right in front of him, and she did not seem hurt, so he thought he was about to die. But instead, she just began to blush and look away from him. She then tried to look at him again, sometimes... but became even more embarrassed when she noticed that the hero was still looking at her. Then she just yelled “I-Idiot!!” and flew away out of nowhere. The armies of evil could not understand that, so they soon also retreated, and soon enough, humanity emerged victorious from this battle.

I want you to play as: Character A. The Hero.
Commentary: If you can make this work for me, I will love you forever. I really want to play this obsessive Demon Empress character. Expect high quality waifu material.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ✦ ✩ ✦ ✩ ✦ ✩ ✦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦​

✪ Failed government experiment android is found and fixed by caring scientist

Scenario:
Futuristic Japan. Sci-Fi

Character A is an android made by some secret scientists from the government as a weapon of war. Under Character A's cute exterior, lies the kind of weapons that could destroy a whole city by itself. However, Character A never quite satisfied its creator's expectations. So, when the founding of the program was cut, she was turned off and thrown away like any piece of garbage.

In this world, domestic androids are relatively common. Of course, they don't all have the appearance of a human, but many often do, although these kinds of droids cost a small fortune. That's the kind of money that Character B just do not have at the moment. He is just a university student of technology, living in a small apartment and doing his best day by day. And then one day he accidentally finds Character A's carcass, and thinks he can fix it. He brings Character A to his apartment and fixes her, hoping to program her to be a nice housekeeping android, unbeknownst of Character A's true origin.

I want you to play as: Character A. The android.
Commentary: Very inspired by an anime called Chobits. A lot of comedy but I want to make this very sweet and nice, so if you choose this, expect some amounts of fluff thrown in. The idea is that this mass destructive weapon will now have the opportunity of a better life.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ✦ ✩ ✦ ✩ ✦ ✩ ✦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Scenario: Contemporary Japan with urban fantasy. High school
Muse A and Muse B were best friends since childhood and neighbors, until something that was never very well explained happened, and Muse B moved away. Muse B cut all the contact with Muse A, and essentially vanished completely. His house was never occupied again, it ended up abandoned and vandalized. Years passed, Muse A went to a prestigious high school and now is starting a new year, when suddenly, as she is walking towards the school, she faces her old friend who abandoned her years ago.

After a moment of silence, what ensues is a heated discussion that ends when Muse A runs away. But before they could set things straight amongst themselves, Muse A suffers a terrible and suspicious accident. When Muse A "wakes up", she finds herself as a spirit outside of her body, which she can clearly see lying in a hospital bed, sank into a deep coma. Later she meets with a strange girl who says that she is some sort of "shinigami's assistant", and the girl gives muse A a control with a single button. She explains to Muse A that her situation is very rare, and there is no way to really know if she will be able to return to normal, but, since some spirits in a similar situation to hers became insane after some time wandering alone in the world, the spirit realm created this device, a "permanent death button". She explains to Muse A that, if Muse A becomes tired of waiting, once she presses the button, her boss will show up to take Muse A's soul to the other world.

After the Shinigami's assistant leaves Muse A, Muse B shows up for a visit, ready to finally talk with her, unaware that she can really hear him, but he can't hear her back, or see her spirit floating in the air. What they can both hear, however, is a strange laugh that is starting to grow. Also, they can both feel this strange presence around, something that is not human.

A small, unknown creature shows up before them, being able to "break" the dimension which separates them, giving them a brief chance to see themselves and talk. This strange and suspicious creature says that he can keep it that way for them, or even bring her back like if nothing happened. That is... only if both agree to help this creature with some special "tasks" that he has for them.

Extras:

Animes that inspired some plots: Spy x Family, Urusei Yatsura, Overlord, YuYu Hakusho, Ranma 1/2, Chobits

Concepts that I like but just don't have a good plot in mind for at the moment: 1920's mafia; 1980's mafia; 1920's Indiana Jones/Duck Tales/The Mummy adventure; Old West; Feudal Japan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back