• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nonromantic/Non-fandom RP Partners Please~

lovely_violet

Hi! I roleplayed on and off a few years in the past, but I have been trying to get back into it and have been looking for some decent roleplaying partners, which is how I came across this site. Unfortunately, thus far, I haven't had much luck in finding interesting and fun roleplaying partners, but I'm hoping to do so here. I do have a boyfriend, and so I ask that if anyone is interested in roleplaying with me, that they be respectful of me not wanting to roleplay sexual or romantic content. I still think that super fun roleplays are possible without such content though, with lots of great writing, plot, and twists!

I tend to love medieval, royal, or dystopian settings. I'm also kinda down to do use settings of Greek myths or fairy tales, too.

A roleplay idea I have been wanting to try out recently is one involving secret identities in one of the aforementioned settings and revealing the identities to each other over the course of the roleplay, so it's kind of a like a mystery! But I'm also open to other ideas too! Really. Just throw them my way!

I tend to prefer 3-5 sentences or a paragraph or two per response. I'm definitely not a super long multiple paragraph gal, because that makes me feel a bit forced to write a lot rather than it being natural, and medium length responses like 3-5 sentences or a paragraph or two keep things moving I think.

I can't wait to roleplay with you guys!
https://www.rpnation.com/rating/list?content_type=post&content_id=8992313&rating_type_category_id=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back