• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰-𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦

oliver

count the seconds
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

crayon past the line, stay after school
crossword filled in non-photo blue

About

plots

rules

• About

howdy! my name is oliver. although summer is drawing to an end, i'm looking for some 1x1 roleplays for the free time that i'll still inevitably have.

i'm 19 years old, i use he/him pronouns, i am passionate about frogs, and i'm a college student majoring in graphic design with a minor in spanish. i really love to draw and sometimes i even make short little tunes.

because school is starting up soon and i've quite a hefty load of classes, at the very least i'll be able to get out a response or two during the week. i am also strictly a 3rd person, past-tense, and literate roleplayer and i'd prefer a partner that is the same. while i typically roleplay males, i also can do nonbinary and female characters, especially if there is a cast of character we're working with. I can do any type of pairing as well, although I do prefer queer relationships.

i love roleplays that are character driven, but i'm also a sucker for a good plot/plot-driven roleplay. i definitely prefer to have some type of romance subplot, but that's not required. i can go either way when it comes to plotting a good portion of things in advance or just seeing where the roleplay goes with a set scenario and relying on periodic plotting when things slow down. however, i do thoroughly enjoy ooc chatter about the characters, their dynamics, and everything else.

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back