• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Non-Despair Danganronpa RP?

pinklovenurse

This RP would be about the ultimates and their expriences at school! This wouldn't take place in the killing game due to this sites nature ^^

I roleplay these characters:

TTH
Makoto Naegi
Aoi Asahina
Junko Enoshima
Chihiro Fujisaki
Sayaka Maizono

Goodbye Despair
Hajime Hinata
Sonia Nevermind
Ibuki Midoa
Peko Pekoyama
Izuru Kamakura
Chiaki Nanami
Mikan Tsumiki

V3
Kaede Akamastu
Miu Iruma
K1-B0
Maki Harukawa

This RP would be about the ultimates and their expriences at school! This wouldn't take place in the killing game due to this sites nature ^^

TTH
Makoto Naegi
Aoi Asahina
Junko Enoshima
Chihiro Fujisaki
Sayaka Maizono

Goodbye Despair
Hajime Hinata
Sonia Nevermind
Ibuki Midoa
Peko Pekoyama
Izuru Kamakura
Chiaki Nanami
Mikan Tsumiki

V3
Kaede Akamastu
Miu Iruma
K1-B0
Maki Harukawa
hey there! would you like to do a Naegi Makoto x Toko Fukawa roleplay? I can play her very well! and it's up to you if her Genocider Syo side would be in it! if this isn't open anymore though I understand!

TTH
Makoto Naegi
Aoi Asahina
Junko Enoshima
Chihiro Fujisaki
Sayaka Maizono

Goodbye Despair
Hajime Hinata
Sonia Nevermind
Ibuki Midoa
Peko Pekoyama
Izuru Kamakura
Chiaki Nanami
Mikan Tsumiki

V3
Kaede Akamastu
Miu Iruma
K1-B0
Maki Harukawa
hello there! would you like to do a Hiyoko Saoinji x Mikan Tsumiki or a Naegi Makoto x Sayaka Maizono roleplay? I really like the non despair AU idea it's adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back