• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom non-canon Harry Potter RP

My favorite Rowlingverse OC is Jessica Paxbane, who was Head Girl the same year Bill Weasley was Head Boy. A most unusual muggle-loving Slytherin, the youngest of five siblings who all were Ravenclaw (and who unfairly bullied and mistrusted JP for being sorted into Slytherin, but the hat knows its business...) , JP loves muggle music and prefers muggle martial arts to magic duels (more likely to fight with fists than spells). JP excelled in Magical Law and went into private practice where she specializes in defense of muggle-borns and was sort of the Oscar Schindler of the Wizarding Wars. "Sure, heil Voldemort and whatnot, but the wand chose the wizard and all deserve a fair trial." Saved many who might otherwise have been railroaded. Wants wizards out of the closet and to work in harmony with muggles. Has a sign on desk in her Whitechapel office that reads "The only clients of mine who go to Azkaban are the ones who lie to me.", and her business card proclaims: "Keeping Idiots Like You Out Of Azkaban For Over A Decade". Brutally honest and hardnosed but a soft touch for the underdog. I adore this character, and hope you might enjoy playing with her and getting to know her better.

Sorry guys, didn't really expect responses to this, but yeah. Jae and dark lord we can start whatever time you want. I swear to dog I'll actually check the thread.

My character is 100% muggle and got in to hogwarts through a loophole in the portal to platform 9 3/4. An angry hogwarts student got mad at her for leaning against the wall and tried to hit her, missed and his fist sank into the wall. He lost his balance and tripped and the wall couldn't reject her without slicing his arm off. And thus the only full muggle to ever "attend" hogwarts.

Not sure, this is the first time I actually ran an RP of any kind. Might as well just leave it on this thread for now. I started it myself because I was playing with someone else and they deleted the thread.

Not sure, this is the first time I actually ran an RP of any kind. Might as well just leave it on this thread for now. I started it myself because I was playing with someone else and they deleted the thread.
I could set us up a thread if you'd prefer, as this is an interest check I believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back