• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Non-Anime Fandoms And Original Search Thread. OCxCanon or OCxOC, 21+]

Eldritch_Cat_Creature

Bug Collector. I Collect Bugs.
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
**✿❀ Hello, Traveler. ❀✿**

DnIjPjcxRD9l9KQWJJctawfXwNB5PT2q_hQr9JsJtIlVJQuSGFZxGtHlOQ-4-X0lrDPT6u-2HfoSu5lJxZxHneJTpJxv7pArtqPNQh28I5Z4Bo7CtLdm6Xiremy1DAAWCwTgm6yuQFYnLFNHvnQN5S3WH5JvOcGZ1vAn89egCzlXlYggq-qqnpK78zbUGA
First, a Little Introduction[/font]​

My name is Eldritch, and I've found some lovely RP partners on this site despite only being back here a short time. Unfortunately, I haven't been nearly as active as I would have liked to the past month or so, as I have been dealing with some ~ toxic work experiences ~, which are thankfully solved now that I've found a new place of employment.

I would love to get back in the ❀ zone ❀, and figured I would make a revamped version of my old search with some new fandoms and original plots, links to writing samples and OCs, and a few clarifications on my general style.

Get cozy, warm yourself by the fire, and feel free to take a look at my wares. Please, let me know if something sparks your interest– I’d love to write with you.

A note: If we are currently writing together, I am not looking to replace any of my partners and am working on all replies I owe! <3 Also, if we were roleplaying before and something fell through on either end, please feel free to reach out. I'm completely ghost-friendly and I don't care if you ditched before, life happens, god knows I've accidentally done it when things got overwhelming.

nU2tnKe3lcH2HS59GWLUV0qk7bze09Ef2wTMBV7maWuUS6zxhSvXvHWjucsQ3nm1yj46wO3HBLeSC2JCNkgwjC0JK85WCsLXYGhLKHsLwt9092IhXDU70mHgtfM-ITSQcYE0XEVuiFpymdY54KjhcpjifImUU1mFaIDh3ZT6Fay0zkxMGU5l7-lqEZICZg

Here's a Bit About Me

☾ 26 years old
☾ pacific standard timezone
☾ computer scientist
☾ 16+ years writing experience
☾ chill
☾ ghost friendly!
☾ I love being friends OOC
☾ will tell you about my pets

0bbeddb5f839c5f02a22f6e43c8280ed.gif

....Here Is A Link To My Writing Samples!

☾ Please take a look at my samples here: Eldritch Cat's Samples

Here Are Some Genres I Enjoy <3
861a28e633bfc367a21456e35299aab4.gif

Here are some of my favorite genres and themes! I would love to include some of these in our RPs

☾ Sci-Fi, specifically Space Opera or Cyberpunk
☾ High Fantasy
☾ Horror
☾ Angsty, Dark
☾ Action
☾ Crime
☾ War

92596ea04cf1894d98bc5735c5f9d4f7.gif

.... And Here Are The Genres I Tend To Avoid

Unfortunately, there are some genres I can't really get into! I'm going to list them below so we can make sure we are a good match, since I want to provide the best experience possible for my partners

☾ Slice of Life
☾ Drama
☾ Modern/No Magic AU
☾ Historically Accurate
☾ Isekai
☾ Crossover

COgwpys9swT0Y8s0oz0qSpNmA6CImPui8dNzMym6ossnFkgkgUcmFWOojkQGt7Cqyq8kcM3o7bOq8ub1Iy-4ajAmf000PN-eTrpC_6LiJO53e3YKN48IJ9xndjDSiK8IaAR2X9TAm8BqCTwBJZiQuVIOXfsNuIhYvd8gFKer3ex60W2TaN1tLeIfsdrVTw
Here’s What I’m Looking For In a Writing Partner

☾ 21+, preferably 25+
☾ friendly and understanding -- I'm going to school for my graduate degree, working full-time, and have several health problems that sometimes put me out of commission for weeks at a time. I may need some patience, and I'm sorry in advance <3
☾ down to plot and collaborate together
☾ literate

cWR_WYWDOcEr0cmTv7FMqWR15Lo9lhoaVl9P8zzU42dUATnEoenrQO9lQr9oH6rstcpb-z1BglAMMC5LpVTGOyvh3DNJS7vdd9110ghgff4yTSuctGM5UPjOV7lqahbfkwczXFOkk_1FZFgiRfB6TLP3cFM7Pu67Owls1ie3PSrYfu2Ui-Kp3fTeg8Dyqg

....And This Is What I Want From Our Roleplay

☾ OCxCanon for fandom, OCxOC for original
☾ Doubling! I highly prefer playing a large cast of main characters, and I find doubling to be the most fun way for me to write.
☾ MxF or FxF
☾ literate, multipara.
☾ lots of PLOTTING and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Planning out the RP in detail is my favorite part. I love coming up with intricate storylines, talking about all the little details about our OCs and their lives, and making up NPCs to use. Please, if you’re the sort to just say “I’m good with whatever” and not participate at all in the planning, don’t message me.
☾ not just romance/slice of life. Now, here’s the deal– I love me some good romance. It’s spicy, it’s fun, it’s funky fresh. However, I get very bored with roleplays where romance is the only thing happening. I enjoy action, mystery, horror, violence, angst, etc– I’m so, so down to write romance scenes that’ll make you blush, I just also want to make sure we incorporate other genres!

735d73725f77188e554756b5e11a2bf1.gif
A List of the Fandoms I’m Interested In

☾ characters I would like you to play for me are listed in [brackets]
☾ unless otherwise mentioned, I can play any character for you
☾ I’m down to write whatever sort of romance you want for your half. Love triangles, squares, whatever polygon you wish– idgaf.
☾ if we have the same love interest but you think we'd be a good fit otherwise, it’s cool! Please reach out anyway, we can write splits or figure something out, I’m chill with whatever

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Dune [Book Series Or Movie] ☾

OC: WIP
Open to AU: No, I love the universe too much! Sorry ^^;
Love interests: [OC]
I can play for you: [anyone]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ WestWorld [Show] ☾

Open to AU: Possibly!
Love interests: [Honestly I have no idea what sort of character I'd want to play yet!]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Divinity Original Sin 2 [Video Game] ☾

Open to AU: Yes
Love interests: [Fane, Sebille]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ Baldur's Gate 3 [Video Game] ☾

Open to AU: Yes
Love interests: [Astarion, OC]

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A List of Original Ideas/Wordbank

☾ most of these are vague, but I've done some detailed worldbuilding for a few!
☾ unless otherwise mentioned, I can play any sort of OC character for you
☾ I would like to double for any plot we write. It's just more fun for me to write a big cast of characters

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

☾ I have a time-travel horror plot I've been working on for a while, this one comes with a lot of pre-existing worldbuilding!
☾ SPACE OPERA. FAR FUTURISM SCIFI. SPACE. OPERA. PLEASE.
☾ Something inspired by the book series Nightwatch!
☾ Something inspired by Lovecraftian horror
☾ High-fantasy
☾ Body horror, eldritch horror. Gimme horror >:3
☾ Pirate Fantasy

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Contact Me

☾ I’m excited to hear from you!
☾ please include your name, age, pronouns, and what fandom you’d like in your message.
☾ I feel so rude saying this, but if you don't include the above information, I won't be responding to your message. I want to make sure people who reach out have read my post, just because I think it's a good way to make sure we're a good fit!
☾ please message me through DMs! I won't reply to comments on this post
☾ I do not roleplay in publicly visible threads. We can do DMs here, or offsite.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back