Noella Rhyne Swan [ Approved ]

JayfeatherRaven

Guardian of the Three Moons
Member Form

[SIZE=14.6667px]What do you expect from RP's?: A fun and friendly place with worlds, characters and plots that get my inspiration flowing. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]What do you expect from THIS RP?: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Not sure yet, but for some reason I have high hopes for what’s about to come. :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]What kind of Experience do you have in RPing? : Not much in terms of Dice and combat. Other than that, I think I’m okay...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]What genres of RP do you like?: Mostly fantasy stuff. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]What times are you available?: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]My timezone is GMT+8, but the times vary. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]How long on average are you on?: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Half an hour. I usually just post what I have to, then disappear. xD [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]How many posts a week do you think you can make?: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]As much as needed. Probably 10 if required.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Are you willing to contribute in World building? If so, in what way? : Sure, but I have no specific preferences. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Would you be willing to play a role already setup?  : [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Yup. :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Would you be willing to play an Antagonist? : Yup. :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Would you be willing to GM certain events?  : Depends, but maybe not. :/ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.666666666666666px] [/SIZE]

General Traits

[SIZE=12.666666666666666px]
1JYaKOxywLuzGykQv3JP9yM_WCPFpBVNvQ8j6I8I-TUNR6S1_-1RBl9n1V8U4cjmeOG9CLo5NPnY9RXyGm67ZONId1ERvQ_8vG-eSdDwnXxQqvsvALYAzkPXrimm25Xg0Z2thpNZSubFx2xaAA
[/SIZE]

Character Role: Main

Character Name: Noella Rhyne Swan

Alias: The Orphan

Nickname: Ella

Race: Human

Appearance

Height: 133 cm

Weight: 22 kg

Hair: Light straw brown

Eyes: Dark blue

Body Marks: Nestled in between her shoulder blades is a faint blue marking, origins unknown.

MIkFfQlhEBEj60PiqV534q8mNIxXjgHa_CbXu9rW96fKlW0B13YtbuAGxPI2DnE0T8Qajr33jPrXPdVoQASNJ9VKMsBXiR6YyS0V05koIWxgeQTwva8_kxekE__SYDPHchEAZkkxQ9yNyJVhLw

Biography

Birth Place: Unknown (Found in the forest beside the Village of Inverness, Welwyn)

Date of Birth: Unknown (Found on Glacial 21[SIZE=9.6px]st[/SIZE])

Nationality: Northerner 

Personality: Ella possesses a cheeky character and the mind of a trickster. She is usually seen darting around from one place to another, and can never be still for very long. At other times she can be found in trees, on masts, or anything tall.

Positive Traits

Optimistic – Ella has the rare ability to seek out the good in everything, always looking at the bright side of life.

Fairly Friendly – Ella is actively accepting towards new strangers, though it may take a while for her to form real trust.

Negative Traits

Impulsive – Ella prefers to act before she thinks, sometimes not even thinking at all as she charges into the midst of situations.

Untrusting – Despite seeming like an open person, Ella carries the heavy weight of distrust deep down inside. Earning her loyalty and belief would not be an easy feat.

Weaknesses: Lacking in physical strength. The tendency to wander high and low may be the death of her someday.

History: No more than an infant, Ella was found wrapped in a large leaf, tucked away in the branches of a tree on the Glacial solstice. The village healer - an elderly women had heard her pitiful cries while foraging, and soon after took Ella into her care. Raised as a normal human child, her foster mother treated her like a daughter, no different than the other children in the village. With no memory of her past, Ella lived contently in the Village of Inverness, earning her keep through running errands and at other times, foraging herbs for her aged mother, the healer of the village.

Now, no longer a child, Ella has begun to wonder about her bloodline and birthplace. Seeking to learn more about the true reason she was abandoned, she sets off on a journey to discover more about her past and the mystery of her true parents.

Life Skills: Ella knows the majority of plants, and also if they are edible, poisonous or have healing properties.

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire: Soft, wing-like feathers sprout from the back of her outfit, sometimes giving the misconception of flight abilities.

Personal Items: A white Kailu [SIZE= 16px]flower keepsake. A new dagger, the Pursuer, obtained from [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Armory[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]. [/SIZE]

Combat Section

Character Class: Niquis

Description: Niquis are a class that share a bond with the harsher aspects of nature; their powers ranging from attack to healing, but specializing in defense. Without weapons in hand, they are quick-thinkers and usually cast simple, precise spells to subdue their enemies, but are weak in terms of lengthy fights and strong fire casters.

Elemental Affinity: Water / Ice / Wind

Types of Artes: ATK / DEF / HEAL

Base Stats: HP: 4 / SE: 15 / CCA: 3 / ATK: 1 / DEF: 1 / HEAL: 1

Special Ability: Vanesse ~ A slight enchantment grants Ella the power to transfix her opponents for a slight moment, a useful advantage in any combat.   

Runes Artes: 

Arte level 1

Name of Arte: Rama (Wings)

Type: ATK

Description: The conjurer is granted the ability to harness the air around her and form them into deadly whips of wind.

Elemental: Wind

Price: 5 Token points

Cost: 6 SE

Arte level 2

Name of Arte: Cyra (Renew)

Type: HEAL

Description: Seals placed on target will be diminished. Any damage done to target can be healed by 2 HP.

Elemental: Water

Price: 10 Token points

Cost: 12 SE

Arte level 3

Name of Arte: Alagos (Storm of Wind)

Type: DEF

Description: A typhoon like barrier encases the user, deflecting blows and projectiles of any kind.

Price: 15 Token points

Cost: 18 SE

Arte level 4

Name of Arte: Silef (Crystal)

Description: A glass-like barrier forms in front of the conjurer’s outstretched hand, and though it may look fragile it can block the most brutal of onslaughts, its substance as hard as diamond.

Elemental: Ice

Price: 20 Token points

Cost: 24 SE

Arte level 5

Name of Arte: Purest Heart

Description: When an ally is fallen, by taking away half of the caster’s health, the target can be brought back to life by the caster's halve.

Price: 25 Token points

Cost: 30 SE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! Thank you for submitting a character for approval for the RP The principle Journey.

I will now quote your post below and any Comments Questions or Suggestions I write will be in BOLD and RED type!
Let's get started.

Member Form

[SIZE=14.6667px]What do you expect from RP's?: A fun and friendly place with worlds, characters and plots that get my inspiration flowing. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]What do you expect from THIS RP?: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Not sure yet, but for some reason I have high hopes for what’s about to come. :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]What kind of Experience do you have in RPing? : Not much in terms of Dice and combat. Other than that, I think I’m okay...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]What genres of RP do you like?: Mostly fantasy stuff. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]What times are you available?: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]My timezone is GMT+8, but the times vary. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]How long on average are you on?: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Half an hour. I usually just post what I have to, then disappear. xD [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]How many posts a week do you think you can make?: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]As much as needed. Probably 10 if required.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Are you willing to contribute in World building? If so, in what way? : Sure, but I have no specific preferences. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Would you be willing to play a role already setup?  : [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Yup. :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Would you be willing to play an Antagonist? : Yup. :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Would you be willing to GM certain events?  : Depends, but maybe not. :/ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12.666666666666666px] [/SIZE]

General Traits

[SIZE=12.666666666666666px][/SIZE]

Character Role: Main

Character Name: Noella Rhyne Swan

Alias: The Elfling

Nickname: Ella

Race: Elf (I don’t know if this is allowed but I can provide more info if need be.)

While elves may exist in the world, they are not main characters. I was going to expand to more races, but I intended for Humans to be the main race for players and other races to be NPC Antagonists and support characters. However I would like to here more about this extra information you have. It would help in defining the Elven race in this RP, as I am trying to make them different than what elves are generally known. I may allow this.

Appearance

Height: 133 cm

Weight: 22 kg

Hair: Light straw brown

Eyes: Dark blue

Body Marks: Nestled in between her shoulder blades is the faint blue marking of the elves.

Biography

Birth Place: Unknown (Found in Village of Inverness, Welwyn)

Date of Birth: Unknown (Found on Glacial 21[SIZE=9.6px]st[/SIZE])

Nationality: Northerner 

Personality: True to her elfin self, Ella possesses a cheeky character and the mind of a trickster. She is usually seen darting around from one place to another, and can never be still for very long. At other times she can be found in trees, on masts, or anything tall.

Positive Traits

Optimistic – Ella has the rare ability to seek out the good in everything, always looking at the bright side of life.

Fairly Friendly – Ella is actively accepting towards new strangers, though it may take a while for her to form real trust.

Negative Traits

Impulsive – Ella prefers to act before she thinks, sometimes not even thinking at all as she charges into the midst of situations.

Untrusting – Despite seeming like an open person, Ella carries the heavy weight of distrust deep down inside. Earning her loyalty and belief would not be an easy feat.

Weaknesses: Lacking in physical strength, also, her elfin heritage may attract unwanted attention and hostility.

History: No more than an infant, Ella was found wrapped in a large leaf, tucked away in the branches of a tree on the Glacial solstice. The village healer - an elderly women had heard her pitiful cries while foraging, and soon after took Ella into her care. An elfin youngling looked no different than a normal human child, and it was a few years later before her foster mother realized that Ella was not ordinary. By then, Ella had long adapted to the ways of human life, and had no memory of her own kind.

Now, no longer a child, Ella has become aware of the odd glances travellers give her when they see her pointed ears, and how her fellow villagers bristle when she walks by. And so, she sets off on a journey to discover more about her past and the mystery of her true parents.

Life Skills: Ella knows the majority of plants, and also if they are edible, poisonous or have healing properties.

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire: Soft, wing-like feathers sprout from the back of her outfit, sometimes giving the misconception of flight abilities.

Personal Items: A white Kailu flower keepsake.

Kaily flower? Sounds interesting. fyi we have submission forms for plants and animals for the Original World in this RP, you are more than welcome to create some.

Combat Section

Character Class: Niquis

Description: Niquis are a type of elves that share a bond with the harsher aspects of nature; their powers ranging from attack to healing, but specializing in defense. Without weapons in hand, they are quick-thinkers and usually cast simple, precise spells to subdue their enemies, but are weak in terms of lengthy fights and strong fire casters.

Elemental Affinity: Water / Ice / Wind

Types of Artes: ATK / DEF / HEAL

Base Stats: HP: 4 / SE: 15 / CCA: 3 / ATK: 1 / DEF: 1 / HEAL: 1

Special Ability: Vanesse ~ A slight elfin enchantment grants Ella the power to transfix her opponents for a slight moment, a useful advantage in any combat.   

Runes Artes: 

Arte level 1

Name of Arte: Rama (Wings)

Type: ATK

Description: The conjurer is granted the ability to harness the air around her and form them into deadly whips of wind.

Price: 5 Token points

Cost: 6 SE

Arte level 2

Name of Arte: Cyra (Renew)

Description: Seals placed on target will be diminished. Any damage done to target can be healed by 3 HP.

Elemental: Water

Price: 10 Token points

Cost: 12 SE

Let's make this 2 HP, because it removes seals, and anyway, later on you will be able to cast this arte multiple times adding to the healing effect.

Arte level 3

Name of Arte: Alagos (Storm of Wind)

Description: A typhoon like barrier encases the user, deflecting blows and projectiles of any kind.

Price: 15 Token points

Cost: 18 SE

Arte level 4

Name of Arte: Silef (Crystal)

Description: A glass-like barrier forms in front of the conjurer’s outstretched hand, and though it may look fragile it can block the most brutal of onslaughts, its substance as hard as diamond.

Price: 20 Token points

Cost: 24 SE

Arte level 5

Name of Arte: Purest Heart

Description: When an ally is fallen, by taking away half of the caster’s health, the target can be brought back to life.

Price: 25 Token points

Cost: 30 SE

When you say brought back to life, we should have a measured value. So if the Casters health is halved, the half should be given to the target.

@Shin Positron Laser Okay, I edited the suggestions for the artes, and have already added the Kailu flower to the encyclopedia. As for the elves, I would be more than willing to contribute more to this race. In what way are you going to make them different from usual elves? (And does it mean that Ella cannot be a main player character?) 

@Shin Positron Laser Okay, I edited the suggestions for the artes, and have already added the Kailu flower to the encyclopedia. As for the elves, I would be more than willing to contribute more to this race. In what way are you going to make them different from usual elves? (And does it mean that Ella cannot be a main player character?) 

She can be a main character. We must do a slight change about her race for now, but this CS is provisionally approved

Users who are viewing this thread