• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noble Souls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Topless

OwO
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For those who have no Discord (though it is very recommended that you should have)

Topless Topless Can you let me know what you think about David's Overdrive specifically the Overdrive Meter increasing quicker? I was worried I might be cheating the system a bit so I can change it if needs be.

oh i havent noticed, but yeah, that is outright cheating so please change it.

oh i havent noticed, but yeah, that is outright cheating so please change it.
I've changed it. I might possibly drop the two Overdrives and just have the Hulk have one, both for my own roleplaying ease and for simplicity's sake.

Topless Topless Do you mind if I get your thoughts on the matter? My major concern is that in a combat situation I might have ten actions of David either simply evading his opponent or getting beaten up and then by the time he gets his Overdrive and actually turns into the Hulk, combat's over.

Topless Topless Do you mind if I get your thoughts on the matter? My major concern is that in a combat situation I might have ten actions of David either simply evading his opponent or getting beaten up and then by the time he gets his Overdrive and actually turns into the Hulk, combat's over.
You can just have David run and avoid attacks or stay behind his allies.

Can I join this RP Topless Topless ?
If you mean the main story, it's closed for now. You can, however, join the prequel RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back