• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Topless

OwO
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Darkness, this is all what you see after you have released the last of your breaths. Your heart stopped, your brain ceased to function, and here you are, unable to move. You are dead, that is the truth. However, fate has other plans for you. A second chance perhaps? Could be so. Want to know what lies on the other side? Then open your eyes to see for it yourself.

Open. Your. Eyes.

images (13).jpeg

You all wake up in a grand dining room. Decorated in gold and the table filled with delicious food. As you look around in your seat, you would notice paintings on the walls. Each of these paintings have something in common that might shock you; one has your portrait, the second is your greatest battle you ever had, and the third...is how you died. Creepy, indeed.

"Welcome to Valhalla!"

Someone greeted you in a cheery tone. You look around and saw someone standing by the double doors that leads to the outside.

b84345bb725c857bb55c27c067e39265.jpg

"Greetings! I'm Wenwry, the head maintenance of this place. I'm sure you're all confused as to why your here. Well, to tell you the truth, you've all died. But luckily, you are all given another chance to fight again. For now, please take the time to feast and indulge in the presence of entertainment. We have also Wi-Fi just so you can surf the net or whatever. The people who have choose you will arrive soon."

You might as well take the time to interact with one another and check out the place.

520E21D2-70C0-409B-A2BF-48A1D1EF9D13.png Topless Topless
Brightness, that was all that was shown in the mighty warrior of the suns eyes before he finally came to, but then, all at once, the memories came flooding back “Ahh, it's over…… My sun… it's setting…… It's dark, so dark…“ Were his last words before the chosen undead had slain him in combat, He tried and tried to fight against the influence of the sunlight maggot, but twas all for naught, for he still ended up a puppet in it’s manipulation.
When he finally came to, he looked around in awe at the gold colored room “By the sun...” He whispered to himself before realizing that his will was his own “By the grace of the sun..I am alive!” He shouted as he stretched his arms out Into a ‘Y’ pose “Praise the almighty sun!” He quickly turned to the cheery voice and tilted his head in confusion “Valhalla?” He was then quickly taken aback as the animalistic being in front of him spoke “I...Died? Wi-Fi?? Surfing of nets??? What strange sorcery is this? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!”

Curtis

interactions:
Everyone in the room.
mentions:
The group, Grøh.
tags:
i’d like not to tag everyone at once-

mood:
calm and cooled.
outfit:
Aval uniform

Curtis’ eyes open suddenly, but quickly form themselves into a squint as the emerald pair adjust to the bright new light. He adjusts, darting his glance in different directions to familiarise himself with his newfound surroundings. He pauses to process what is happening, where he is. He takes not into account of the strangers that surround him, but is washed by upmost confusion. He looks up and around. His mouth slightly ajar. “Where.. am I?” He lets out softly, a hushed, gentle tone. The same question the others have. He sees her now, Wenwry.

’Valhalla’

It strikes him, the name. He remembers the name from tales, myths, legends. It cannot be. He looks to her, adding a new question. “Valhalla.? That means..” He silences himself. He is at first stricken, at a loss. Grief holds him for only seconds, but he is quickly calmed. He knew. “I see. I understand.” He closes his eyes to think ‘So, I am dead,‘ The voice in his head would say to himself. ‘I understand. It had to be this way‘. He was not upset now, what had to be done was right. For the safety of others, himself... Grøh. His best friend. He will not see him for some time now, but it would not be something that brings him down.

Curtis opens his eyes once more, they look down to the table, now. He appreciates everything before him, coming to terms with what has happened to him. He looks up. “I am Curtis. What about the lot of you?” He said to the group, not too horribly worried whether they answered him or not. It would take time for everyone to settle, himself included.

You wish to use me as an excuse?

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

(my format is subject to change, sorry if it’s confusing at all.)

--Geiz Myokoin || Alpina "Tsukuyomi"--
Topless Topless yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy
533full-geiz-myoukouin.jpg
{[Future Guardian]}
0f9585a0f0fe80ec83656f7c442679dc5831b93a.jpg
{[Moon Faring Princess of Time]}

As if suddenly snapping awake, the two Time Travelers found themselves sitting on a large dining room of sorts. The table was filled with 10 other people, both resemble humans while other had more monstrous features. Though what surprised them the most is the fact that these two Time Travelers are in the same room as each other, facing each other across this grand dining table.

". . ." Locking eyes with his former comrade, the black clad time traveler glared at the white clad one, who in turn, met his eyes, solemnly sighing.

Before words could be exchanged, their attention was called to the doors of this dining hall. In front of which was what appears to be a grey wolf, standing on hind legs. Its body shaped like a human while keeping the features of a wolf.

Its name, Wenwry, who explained that they're all dead, and the ones who revived them will arrive to debrief them of the situation.

"Valhalla...?" The white clad Time Traveler mutters as she glanced around, observing the paintings.

Behind the black clad one appeared to be a set of three. One appearing as he is in front of her, with strange watches floating around him and behind him, a red clad armored soldier with a bright yellow visor.

e9989d7e2626360f706de13380daf3b7.jpg

The other, an interpretation of the battle between two mechanical looking armored beings. The black one with pink eyes holding a clockhand themed greatsword clashing against a blue winged warrior with yellow eyes and a blue claw, swooping down like a hawk to its prey.

The third one...Showing the same black and blue winged armored man intercepting a dark ball from a red horned monster, the helmet shattering in order to protect an injured young man with brown hair, which, at the bottom of the painting, carried the same figure black clad figure from the first portrait on his arms, wounded, now devoid of life. A somber yellow aura emanating from the brown haired man. The white buckle seen in the second paint fading into a golden, yellow hue.

"Geiz, you..." Tsukuyomi, after observing the painting that show his death turned to the black clad time traveller, who seemed to be observing the paintings behind her.

"Didn't expect me to do it, did you, Tsukuyomi?" The man named Geiz sighs, "Although I felt the same with you and your brother." He says, finishing looking at the paintings behind the white clad time traveler, whose name was Tsukuyomi.

The first painting, a portrait. With a clock and a crescent moon on her back. An orb of light shining above her open hands.

The second painting shows her stopping debris from falling atop of two civilians in the middle of the battlefield, now showing her fighting, but showing her compassion on the battlefield.

The third and last painting showed her being blasted away by the same red horned demon that slain Geiz, however, this time, she is clad in a white, clock themed suit with a crescent visor and a clock themed white buckle. A beam of light trailing out of her right hand, a blade of sorts fading, dissipating.

"I...Never meant to side with him to begin with." Tsukuyomi said bitterly, looking down and clicking her tongue.

"Don't bother. We both died for his death by the looks of things." Geiz sighs, soon glancing at an eyepatched blonde man who introduced himself as Curtis, getting a good grip of the situation. The two Time Travelers glance at each other, both silently agreeing to go along with whatever situation they've managed to get themselves into. "Geiz. Myokoin Geiz." The black clad Time Traveler introduced himself, his arms crossed, turning to Curtis.

"I'm Tsukuyomi." Tsukuyomi introduced herself with the name given to her after her memories was initially erased, "Nice to meet you...Curtis-san." She bowed her head in courtesy, one that Geiz seemed to lack.

The Marine

&

Julia the Vestal

HP:
44/44
Stress:
20/100

He had done it.... he killed the past.... he changed the reality of fate itself... and managed to change his past.... saving his comrades from their arriving doom.... but the cost of changing the past.... was the price of death itself.... but he didn’t care about that now... he was now at peace with his actions, and could finally rest at peace with his heroi-

Poke

.... like he was about to say within his mind, was that he was finally at rest at piece with his heroic actions that hel-

poke

....and with that last Poke the eyes of the individual finally open wide awake, awakening on the floor of some place much much more different than the research station he died in.... even the familiar sight of the Gungeon would have been nice to see here. But he didn’t care about that, in facf, the one who poked him awake was a small 2ft tall living bag of trash, wearing white armor, a red and flowing cape, and armed with a shield and sword as well to fit his form. The Marine was at least glad to see a familiar face here in this strange place... as he slowly gotten up from the floor, and beginning to take note of the locations of furniture around the room, as well as the paintings.... which were... strange to say the least, as it showed a marine in a blue and yellow armor, with a orange visor... but instead of being completely in armor, revealed his arms and beneath his visor showed a scar over his left eye, and his revealed arms being visible for all to see, which was a dark colored, and very muscular arms, as well as blue gloves on both hands. The first picture showed him in formation with many other soldiers in different colored armor, all saluting some figure which cannot be seen.... another picture revealed him fighting against a large and red dragon like creature, but instead, wielding two large pistols in each hand, and its snout being similar to that of a gun’s barrel, and the last picture showed the soldier with outstretched arms, accepting a large explosion that was heading his way... which was weird that he was seeing his deeds in a different perspective now.

But he didn’t care about that, for he heard words of another individual, some sort of canine creature told them of this place, which was called Valhalla, and that they were officially dead.... which would confuse the Marine even more... but then, many others also woken up here, and began asking questions and wondering about where they are, but there seemed to be a individual who was freaking out, a man in very old armor with a large sun with a face on his front... who began wondering all about this place, and began freaking out. The Marine decided to take his part here, and went forth to calm the man down, putting a hand on his shoulder and trying to show in a mute way that there was nothing to fear... but it was up to the armored man to interpret his hand motions.

A later individual who had woken up.... she had woken up with a groan, putting a hand to her head as she said “Is.... this...” but she couldn’t say another word as her eyes finally gotten used to the bright light.... before seeing something that installed fear into her very mind... a fear that has been present ever since the existence of mankind, a fear that guided mankind during troubling times, a fear... of the unknown... as the woman made a quick Yelp, as she reached for the weapons on her waist, a large one-handed mace like weapon in her left hand, and her right hand taking out a brown book, which to those with a sharp eye, began to faintly glow white with a bright light, as she slowly stepped away from the strange individuals in both armor and clothing, as well as the non-human creatures as well within the room, as she yelled out “W-where am I! What are these beasts doing here... how c-can you s-stand along side these monstrosities...!?” as the Robed woman prepared herself for combat, even at the slightest hint of aggression, but this wasn’t out of bloodlust nor hatred, as a permanent face of fear was stuck into her face..... fear of the unknown she faces... as well as the new things she was now experiencing.

To those looking for a painting upon the wall, there was three upon there like the others, showing a woman in a brown robe.... as well as wearing steel plate armor on her torso... with the first painting showing her praying to some sort of statue, as a faint but noticeable light falls down from the sky and rains down upon the statue, the second revealed her, as well as three others facing against an... a beast that cannot be identified by any human means... it was especially hurtful to both the mind and eyes... a multi-eyed beast, an Eldritch Abomination, their arena being that of the stars themselves, fighting in an area that already brings more questions than answers, and the last picture showed the woman cowering in fear, fear of something that wasn’t shown in the painting due to the perspective... but if the others were to say something, this would have been here untimely demise.

Topless Topless Sir Fungus Sir Fungus @ To whomst’dve it may concern

Last edited:

• It was over at last. Ardyn Lucis Caelum was vanquished from the beyond, the Starscrouge cleansed from the world, and the sun lit the land of Eos, signaling the start of a new future made possible by the True King's exploits. Having fulfilled his duty, the True King himself could finally fall into a peaceful slumber, awaiting the day he reunites with his beloved in a possible next life.

At least...that was what could have been the case, until he felt his back leaning on something soft, accompanied by the smell of culinary delicacies wafting in the air around him. Eyes creaking open like a door that has not moved for a millennium, the radiance of a hallway started to flood the True King's visuals, slowly adjusting to the brightness as he fathomed the state of which he now found himself in.....alive?

Silently staring at a dish in front of him in bewilderment, his hand reached for the plate of fries, holding onto one as he brought it into his mouth. The sensation of the edible all but confirming that he was not an intangible spirit inside out. Where was this place however? The True King thought to himself. The blindingly gold-coloured interior was not that of the Citadel's, other unfamiliar figures sat or stood around nearby (or screaming their heads off) -

"Welcome to Valhalla!"

.....And there is a bipedal animal in front of him at the exit who reminded him of a certain cat-eared and tailed individual during his time alive. Well, "first life" that is. Eventually he had witnessed someone among them become fully overwhelmed in fear and confusion of their current state, both hands on a mace and a...book. Probably the main catalyst for spells utilised by the fearful hooded woman currently backing away from every individual present in the dining room. Palm outstretched in a non-hostile manner as the True King cautiously rose from his seat, he spoke up towards the panic-stricken lady.

“At ease, I am sure everyone of us here shares the same sentiment as you do.”

Should she turned to look at the husky yet relatively youthful voice speaking to her from across the table, she would find herself looking at a black-haired individual garbed in black clothing and asymmetric cape with few brass linings on what little armour the raiment seem to have. There was also a noticeable brass poleyn only for his left knee for reasons unknown.

“There is no need for us to get physical with each other when we're all at loss of our current circumstances, so please, calm yourself.”

He was unsure if it was enough of a reassurance, considering she looked far more mentally disturbed of everything within her sight. Palm lowered before turning to look at the lively bipedal animal who revealed where they are as well as their status , the man asked.

Wenwry, was it? Could you fill us in the details of where we are? As well as how we are still here despite your statement making it certain we are all deceased.”

Last edited:
"Valhalla? Like that kind of Valhalla?"

La Pucelle says as she looks at the various paintings, particularly hers. She admired the portrait of herself.

latest

"They caught my good side," she says, before seeing some shadow within the painting, "and my bad side, too."

The next two paintings were pictures she dared not see, so she decided to look at another set of paintings. From the look of things, these belonged to someone else.

The frills, the outfit motif, could it be?

"Is there another magical girl here?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

EndgamePart2-Prowlsmiles.jpg

A fine painting.

But the painting next to it was what we were going to explore.

Samprowl.jpg

"My final battle. On this picture, my allies - Optimus, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Ratchet and the others, painted here. It is true that I was the one who sacrificed my spark to complete the AllSpark, but my efforts would be fruitless without their contributions, and for that, it is good that they are depicted in this record that signifies my achievements," Prowl comments on the painting of his greatest battle, "I suppose when you're in a team, my victory is their victory as well. "

Prowl approaches Wenwry.

"If I have become one with the AllSpark, why am I here in this Earth reimagining of the afterlife? Where are all the other Cybertronians? Particularly Master Yoketron?"

Topless Topless

Mikazuki Augus

Mikazuki found himself in an unfamiliar building. He couldn't remember how he ended up here, but he did notice that the feeling in his arm and legs, as well as the vision in his eye, were back to normal, before he lost them from piloting Barbatos.

He saw his own face on a picture on the wall in front of him at the far end, as well as a picture where he and Barbatos fought the Angel that was buried underground many years ago. He also saw the picture where the Reginlaze Julia had impaled the Barbatos and ripped its head off.

I died... and there was a woman who was responsible for it.

He heard someone welcome him as he turned to face the person.
Okay, maybe not a Person as in human. She, from the appearance, looked like an important person. Maybe some important leader?

Learning about the name of the place he was in, he had thoughts racing in his mind.

If I am here, why aren't Orga, Shino, Akahiro, and Biscut here?

Hearing about the offer of free food, he walked to the table calmly and looked around for a certain thing. His eyes darted around at the other People who ended up there.

There were several humans there, though one was in an odd space suit ( Sir Fungus Sir Fungus ). Two girls, who looked human albeit with strange enhancements ( Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crow Crow ) were there too. His eye caught the attention of something that he immediately recognized. Okay, somewhat recognized.

He approached the Autobot named Prowl ( Crow Crow ) and looked up at him with a curious gaze as he spoke.
"Are you a Gundam?"

Last edited:
Mikazuki Augus
Interactions: Crow Crow

Mikazuki turned away from the autobot and looked at the picture of Barbatos battling the Angel.

"Sorry. I had you confused for something else."

Mikazuki Augus
Crow Crow

Mikazuki nodded. "Something."
He thought about his Barbatos, as well as the Gusion Akahiro piloted, the Flauros Shino piloted, the strange purple gundam Gali-Gali used, and the Bael, the first Gundam Chocolate Man used himself.

"From what I remember, Gundams were humanity's salvation in a time of great disaster. I don't know exactly what happened, but Chocolate Man said something about the Angel being the reason."

He looked at his right hand closely.
"I remember losing my ability to use and feel the right half of my body after fighting the angel, and being able to feel again without the help of Barbatos.... it feels comforting for some reason."

He looked at Prowl.
"So what's your story Goldie?"

Curtis

interactions:
Myokoin and Tsukuyomi.
mentions:
Myokoin and Tsukuyomi-
tags:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

mood:
At ease, slightly stricken with grief.
outfit:
Aval uniform

Curtis smiled softly at both strangers who acknowledged his introduction. He nodded lightly, and would slightly bow as well. "It is nice to meet you both, Myokoin and Tsukuyomi," Curtis began, "I do apologise for the circumstances we meet under, however." The blond said, an undertone of solemn in his voice. He not yet realised, but when his emerald eyes meet the sight of the wall, the portraits, he does feel sad.

The memories, the things that had to happen, the way it had to end..

He shook it off. "Ah, it must be destiny, then. Fate bring us all together for one reason or another," He commented, not directed at anybody specifically. "As to why? I am patient to figure out." Curtis sat patiently, closing his eyes and resting his hands on his lap. He would wait, as told earlier.

"I suppose so..." Tsukuyomi nods along Curtis' solemn note, soon looking down on her empty plate. Porcelain...Reminds her of the fancy tableware of nobles.

"I don't believe in fate or some other garbage predestined path." Geiz openly responded, grabbing the glass cup beside his plate. "But I do agree that there must be a reason why we're alive again other than to rist it." He then drinks from the cup, which was probably filled with water.

Curtis

interactions:
Myokoin and Tsukuyami.
mentions:
Wenwry’s comment.
tags:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

mood:
Confused and somewhat embarrassed.
outfit:
Aval uniform

Curtis looked at the man, Geiz, after his curt comment. “We have our beliefs, and I am inclined to respect yours.” The blond responded, his eyes still closed as he sat patiently. He not yet partaken in any of the wares around him, as he wished for everyone to get what they wanted first before he intervened. He sat like this for a moment before opening his eyes and looking level. He spoke to the pair once again, “What do you think it means, ’The people who have chose you’?” He asked them. “And, what is this..” He struggled to say it, “Wi-Fi thing that was spoken of?“ He asked, an embarrassed smile form on his face.

Where and when Curtis is from, it had yet to exist. The internet, electronics, phones, in fact, none of it was around, not even radio. “I understand if you not know of it either. But I am curious.”

Julia the Vestal
HP:
44/44
Stress:
20/100

Not long after she had her initial outburst of great fear and confusion about her current surroundings, one of the individuals got out of their seat in order to address the woman, which caused her on reflex, to aim her mace in the general direction of the person, a man in black clothing, was well as a cape and some traces of armor upon his form, who told her that there was no need for any violence, for everyone here as well seems to be in the same situation, and while the Vestal was still very wary about her environment, since she had every right to, considering that back home, very few individuals even manage to come back alive, and even then.... they more or less looked like normal human beings... or living abominations depending on how long they were dead for.... not a pleasant sight to be seeing.... but even then... the way that she was killed off.... it was impossible for her body to even come back to life... and to be standing here, in a state between life and death.... already brings more questions than answers.

“O-ok... I will t-trust your word for now.... but b-betray my trust and do harm... you know what would happen next....” as she begins to put the mace away back into belt on her waist... but for the book, she merely closed it and kept it within her hands, it giving her some comfort in this strange and unfamiliar setting. She did look at the paintings on the wall tho, looking at the details about these strange pieces of art... which seemed to be about the individuals in this very room, as well as what seems to be some special moments in their lives.

When looking upon hers, the first picture gave her a small feeling of home.... something that gives her courage, and something to fight for back home, but the other two..... especially the last painting, the one showing her cowering in fear of something behind the perspective of the art, made her skin crawl with nervousness and fear.... remembering those times that she thought would be true death in a world filled with nothing but death and madness. Julia would continue walking around the room without a word, clearly inspecting her surroundings, but making sure to stay clear of anything she seems unnatural or an individual.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 @ To whom it may concern

"Probably the owners of this Valhalla place." Geiz responded, "Whatever they are, they must be powerful enough to revive entities from different timelines without breaking the Space Time Continuum by bringing us here." He assumed, ultimately shrugging. It was then that Curtis asked about Wi-Fi and the internet.

"Can we even tell him about it?"

"Why not? Everyone here is dead, right?" Geiz turned to Tsukuyomi. "It's not like it'll break the space time continuum since they can't really affect it anymore."

"I guess you're right. Paradoxes can't exactly happened if the person's dead." Tsukuyomi nodded, shuddering a bit. "Geez...Anyway, the WiFi is a device that emits a signal that affects a certain area where you can access the Internet. The Internet's basically like one big library that you can visit through something like this." She dug through her cloak, taking out what seems to be a flat metal sheet of sorts. One side seemed to be made out of glass while the other is simply pure metal, with a strange symbol on the back.

latest.png

"This is what we call a Tablet. At least, in our era. Using one of these, I can access the Internet and look up practically anything. Provided the source of the site is credible." Tsukuyomi explained as she booted up the device, which was still at 08/12/2019--August 12 of 2019. A date unfamiliar to Curtis, but at most, it showed him what time she died. 14:00, or 2 PM.

Tsukuyomi would flick the device's screen, which now began to fill with several little boxes with simplistic looking shapes and symbols. On the bottom were names of said symbols. She would then access Google and proceed to search for today's date. Which, hopefully, something would come up.

• Mami cute.gifMami always had a fear of dying alone... however, what greeted her now was far more favorable than what had came before it.

She found herself in a large dining hall, surrounded by many new faces and the sight of it warmed the young puella magi's heart. She looked down at the table set in front of her and saw a cup of tea, which Mami gently took and made sure to not spill a single drop.

Mami sipped her cup before her attention was grabbed by the sight of an armored girl with a tail.

"Oh my," Mami neatly placed her tea back on the table. "Are you, by any chance, another magical girl?"

"Listen, I know that you have a lot of questions to ask. But please, don't throw them all at me at once. As for the question about your companions, they were here. Keyword: WERE. There are also others unrelated to you who were also here before. They were picked up by the higher Valkyries, Choosers of the Slain. Right now, they are training them to become better fighters than they were alive for an upcoming battle. That is the gist of all I know, I don't know of the rest like how are you still here despite being dead where in truth, this place, Valhalla, is a warrior's afterlife." Wenwry explained bluntly. As for Tsukuyomi, the date would pop up as "XX.XX.XXXX". It may seem that time does not exist here in Valhalla.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow Sir Fungus Sir Fungus yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

"I am from Cybertron. There was a waging war between the Autobots and Decepticons. We thought the war ended eons ago, but it turns out that the Decepticons were striking from the shadows. My team and I had the misfortune of finding out when Megatron himself attacked our ship," Prowl said to Mikazuki, "later on, we awakened on Earth, in an era the locals referred to as the 22nd century. So we decided to establish ourselves as vigilantes in the city of Detroit. What happened afterwards - quite a long story.

Also, I would appreciate being referred to as Prowl, and I suppose that means that I should know your name as well."

"That's right!" La Pucelle bumped her fist into the air, "I'm La Pucelle, a magical girl who loves magical girls and believes in justice! What's your name, miss?"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• “Pretty irresponsible of whoever it is in charge of you...”

The man muttered under his breath. At the very least he now knows that he was no longer in Eos, but instead a different reality possibly similar to that the beyond. Just without the vast emptiness like the starry void far above the reach of a human.

“Well, I guess we'll find out more sooner or later.”

He spoke with a more noticeably more laid-back tone, slumping back down onto his seat before helping himself to the buffet still waiting to be cleaned up. All that "kingly" front he put up was starting to draining oddly enough. He never had much issue without putting it up for long periods of time back in Insomnia after returning from the crystal for ten years. Perhaps it had to do with him no longer being anywhere near his brothers or the Kingsglaive, leaving room for a short breather after rallying them all for a boost in morale. From a glance at the people around him, they were evidently of different origins much like a certain long-haired swordswoman he had fought alongside when they were both summoned into a different world.

No longer quite a shock however, the man thought to himself. Seems all those games he's played in the past as well as some books that a certain macho sword and shield wielder had made him read paid off in getting him mentally prepped. Listening to the robot in black and gold (Prowl) speak of his origins to a shorter young man (Mikazuki Augus), he chimed in.

“Vigilantes huh? Must've been a little tough given your size.”

"Not really."

Prowl shifted his body into a compact motorcycle, fit for a man to ride.

Animated-Deluxe-Prowl-Alt-Mode-1024x768.jpg

"If size was a factor, then I would be the most efficient in my team. At the end of the day, however..."

He shifts back into his towering robot mode.

"... everyone has their role to play."

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Mikazuki Augus
Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

"Cybertron? Decepticon? Autobot?"
Mikazuki thought out loud. Hearing the rest of Prowl's story, Mikazuki gathered that Prowl was part of a group similar to Tekkedan.

Noct approached talking about Prowl's size, as the former physically folded up into what looked to be some sort of unarmed, smaller variation of a mobile worker.

Mikazuki turned to Noct and replied, "I don't think size really matters. It really depends on one's skills in fighting."

Mikazuki looked towards Prowl and nodded.
"My name is Mikazuki Augus. My first name means Crescent Moon. Prowl huh? That's not a bad name."

• “Huh, nice.”

The man murmured upon watching the talking robot transform into a motorcycle. "That technophile would've loved to see this", the man mused mentally as he witnessed the robot transforming back into his humanoid form.

“You don't say,” He answered in agreement as he laid his utensils down, “Name's Noct by the way. Noctis Lucis Caelum. Pleasure meeting you two.”

Mikazuki Augus
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

"Noc-Noc?"
Mikazuki asked having trouble saying Noct's name in his mind. It felt easier to call him that, just like how he called a past opponent of his Gali-Gali because he couldn't say it right in his head.

He felt around on his coat pockets before finding what he was looking for, and took a pag out. He took out a couple of Mars Nuts and popped them into his mouth, before chewing.
They taste just like I remember them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back