• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
3C67BEB2-33EA-44E1-BFD1-EFF9B6594113.pngSolaire quickly looked to the marine as the mans hand was placed upon the warriors shoulder, turning around quickly and introducing himself “Oh, Hello! I am Solaire of Astora, can I help you with something?” It seems, he did not understand the mute mans actions. But, as he usually did, Solaire just stood there and awaited for a response. He quickly turned to the animalistic looking person who had explained about Valhalla before, crossing his arms as he seemed lost in thought.
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Topless Topless

Curtis

filler

• He would nod at what Geiz had to say about his previous query. "You do seem to be correct, we are indeed in the presence of very powerful beings. I do hope, at least, we are on their good side."

Curtis listened intently as Tsukuyomi explained the concept of 'Internet', 'Wi-Fi', and 'Tablets'. The date that appeared on her tablet.. 2019? It surprised Curtis, his eyes widened in wonder, his face lit up. "That date, it is at least 400 years from my time. I see. This 'paradox' thing you speak of. It is a science term, yes? I had a 'friend' of sorts who was a scientist. He spoke of things of the like. Is a 'paradox' the reasoning for our gap in times? How about 'space-time'.. Uhh.. whatever it was called?" Curtis would ask, only more mesmerised by the tablet as a whole. When she used Google, it was even more fascinating.

"It is so unusual," He said with a smile. "The invention, it must be mundane for the likes of you, but it truly fascinates me." Curtis let out a soft chuckle. "So, you create the characters needed for sentences by pressing the appropriate icons?" Curtis was so curious, so amazed. Then the date popped up. XX.XX.XXXX. He tilted his head to the right slightly. "Ah, what date would that be? I am unfamiliar.."

content filler area (ignore!)

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

• Mami Tomoe.jpg
    "That's right!" La Pucelle bumped her fist into the air, "I'm La Pucelle, a magical girl who loves magical girls and believes in justice! What's your name, miss?"

Mami couldn't help but smile as fond memories of her time alive as a Magical came back to her... Soon, the Puella Magi snapped back to reality and introduced herself, "My name is Mami Tomoe, I'm also a magical girl."

Mami offered a handshake to her fellow magical girl, "It's a pleasure to meet you, La Pucelle. I hope you could spare some of your time to have tea with me."

--Geiz Myokoin || Alpina "Tsukuyomi"--
Topless Topless yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy
533full-geiz-myoukouin.jpg
0f9585a0f0fe80ec83656f7c442679dc5831b93a.jpg

"A Paradox is more like a fatal error within a timeline that either cannot be fixed or results in a loop. For example, you travel back in time and kill your grandfather. In doing that, you erase your own existence since your father would never be born and so would you. This would result either the timeline collapsing on itself since now it won't know who did it since you also can't exist in order to do it, or a continuous loop depending on the nature of the Paradox." Geiz attempted to explain the concept of Time Paradoxes to Curtis, "Tsukuyomi showing you her Tablet could cause some Paradoxes if one of your scientists managed to reverse engineer it and turn it into an inspiration to create technology too advanced for your time."

"That's right." Tsukuyomi answered, pressing the Google searchbar, prompting a black window with rows upon rows of icons with letters and numbers on it. Curious on the news, she would attempt to look up the news for today's date which, when she checked, suddenly turned into a bunch of Xs. "What in the world...?" Tsukuyomi glanced at Geiz, as if motioning him over.

Seeing this signal, Geiz jogged around the table, reaching Tsukuyomi's seat and seeing the Xs in place of the numbers for today's date.

"That's...Odd." Geiz stated, looking at the sudden change in date and time, "Usually, it automatically adjusts to the current era as soon as we arrive there but now...It's as if we're outside of any timeline." He tried to make sense of the sudden date shift, "I'm no engineer, but even I know that it's not supposed to do that."

Curtis

filler

• Curtis sat patiently as the man, Geiz, spoke about the complexities of paradoxes. It wasn't often that Curtis had to opportunity to really learn anything, so he would take advantage of what he has now. He found it really interesting, the concept of timelines and universes seemed so simple, but was truly elaborate. "I see, but I cannot say I truly understand." The blond said with a soft smile as his eyes glanced back down to the woman's tablet. Curtis wasn't the kind that would really be into new inventions or technology, but it may just be that he never really was exposed to it.

He was a simple man, really. He was given orders and was expected to follow them, as he always did. It had been like this for so long. Who knew things could just change suddenly? Time is truly a marvel.

That's when the man got up and made his way over to see the woman's tablet. Curtis had not known that it had errors at all, or that there was a problem, but by the pair's confusion it became evident that something wasn't quite right. Curtis' expression scrunched a bit, his eyebrows raise in worry. They express their confusion, which only adds to Curtis'. "Is something the matter with it?" He would ask, genuinely concerned. "The 'paradox' thing you previously mentioned. Do you think it is because I am around that it refuses to work correctly?" Curtis asked once more, believing the blame was solely on the fact that he was near the device.

Their faces...why would the last thing he'd see be looks of horror on their faces? He didn't want that. Didn't want to see them like that or have them remember him on the ground, data leaving, unable to be reformed. Since this was not the digital world, his data would not be collected. Instead it would float away into the ether. Perhaps somehow, he'd get the chance to reform or to see the others again if only for a moment...if only to see them smile and tell them it's okay. Though that likely wouldn't happen. Now there was darkness...and a voice welcoming him somewhere.

Leomon opened his eyes and jolted up. He was breathing heavily and grabbed at his chest. Slowly he took deep breaths to calm himself. He could still feel how he was dedigitized, still remember the feeling of regret over leaving the digidestinded behind, the ones he was supposed to help protect. As he started to collect himself and calm down, he looked at the surroundings. He felt so confused, why was he here and not back in the digital world? Surely there must've been some mistake somewhere. Was this some type of programming error? He shook his head then looked around at his fellow guests and listening to Wenwry, when she mentions the internet and wifi...did that mean a way back to the digital world?

He looked to his portrait. The sight of his 'death'. Experiencing it was one thing, but a constant reminder of the event, that made him feel like a failure, weak. He moved his gaze away from the portrait. He started to think why he was here. He was data, a digital monster, did being here mean that he became something else? Leomon moved his head from one guest to the next, taking in all the variety of creatures around him. Yet seeing such a menagerie made him think that there was some other reason, especially with the pictures.

"Time doesn't exist here in Valhalla." Wenwry explained to both Geiz and Tsukuyomi "The only realm where time can exist is the land of the living, Midgard. Though, I would advise you to not expect to have physical forms by the time you reach there at some point. Again, more on that will be explained once the people who have chosen you have arrived. Darn it, what's taking them so long?" Her went immediately sour after the explanation. But then, her eyes gazes at the newly awakened Leomon...and just by looking at him, she suddenly felt smitten. "Oh! Who's this muscular lion?" She asked as she approaches him.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow Sir Fungus Sir Fungus yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain mysteryxio mysteryxio Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Sonya bolted up, breathing heavily as she clutched her chest. The last thing she remembered was...dying in a blaze of fire and stone in the Netherrealm. Just so Cassie and her team could complete their mission and escape Liu Kang's burning castle...

She shook her head to clear it from the stars and grogginess, standing up to scoop her cap off the ground and place it on her head.

"Where am I?" she groaned. She had no idea where she was or who had brought her here. All she could see were strange characters and some paintings that seemed to reenact her death.

Was this hell?

Topless Topless

The Marine

Not long after putting his arm on the Knight’s shoulder, the Knight introduced himself as Solaire, a Knight of Astora, not that he knew where that place was to be exact, but probably somewhere else in an uncharted galaxy that the Hegemony Army haven’t reached yet. But continuing on, it seemed that the Knight couldn’t understand hand signals, which begged the problem here, of how he would exactly interact with people who cannot understand his hand movements, before the Marine thought of something, maybe there was something he could write on or write with... so in a way that may be interpreted as a piece of paper, the Marine did Hand signals showing movement of his right hand, like he was writing with a pencil, while using his left hand as a form of paper or journal, before looking at Solaire and pointing towards him, trying to ‘tell’ him if he has any paper and pencil he could borrow, or anything else that may work.

But as that was going on, he did manage to listen in to the conversation going on around him, supposedly about this being a place for dead warriors, and the people who summoned them here were also late for something, which caused the Blue armored Space Marine to think more about this current change of scenery than before. But with Ser Junkan the living paper bag in white knightly armor, there were even more arrivals coming as of now, but the one that peaked his interest was the newest one, who was the latest to speak, and the bag decided to go interact with them. So making their way across the floor, the 2 foot tall bag went to the leg of the Sonya, before poking her leg with the tip of his sword, which would barely do anything other than gain the attention of the individual.... maybe something would happen as of a result of this. But after a few seconds, the Ser Junkan would do a small wave hello using his sword, just to be friendly and show he isn’t hostile...

Topless Topless Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Sonya knelt down, watching as the bag waved at her. She smiled a bit and reached over to pat it on the head softly.

"Hello there. I don't suppose you know where I am, hm?" She placed a small metal block on the floor, and within a second it sprouted legs and a small cannon, running over to Sir Junkan and chirping in his direction.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Topless Topless Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

"I wouldn't say it's because of you." Tsukuyomi shook her head, "It's made to adjust to different eras automatically, a simple Paradox wouldn't throw the dates off course like this."

"Midgard?" Geiz raised a brow after Wenwry gave an answer about why the Tablet refused to show the actual time and date.

"Norse Mythology, I think." Tsukuyomi answered, "I've read about it when we were still looking after him. One of the seven known realms, known as the realm of mortals."

"That invalidates every other religion, don't you thnk?" Geiz asked, looking at the paintings behind Curtis, assuming it was his that were shown there. "You think you can look up what happened to Oma Zi-O?" He asked Tsukuyomi, "I want to know if our deaths really stopped him from becoming the Tyrant from our original time."

"Sure." Tsukuyomi nodded, soon tip tapping away on her tablet to look up just that. As she does that, Geiz studied the paintings, wanting to get a good grasp of his allies, their battles, and deaths.

Curtis

filler

• Curtis watched the two as they spoke, relieved that the device's malfunction was not of his fault. He listened to the further explanation of the paradox, starting to get a grip on things. "I see. Then, I am relieved". It was then that Wenwry spoke about Midgard, Geiz spoke about religion, and Curtis said nothing. He simply listens.

Curtis didn't wish to provide his input on religion, as it's a sensitive topic and usually one that starts fights. Then, Geiz mentions a name. 'Oma Zi-O'. Curtis tilts his head slightly when the name came up. He rests his head in his hand before asking the both of them. "Who is that, Oma Zi-O?" The blond asked out of curiosity.

He noticed that Geiz's attention was on the paintings, it made Curtis think of his own. He was a bit upset, but he wouldn't make it a big deal. The woman began to type on her tablet after she was asked about the fate of an unnamed person, 'him' as they put it. "Are him and Oma Zi-O the same person? Or is it that I am confused once again?" He asked with a soft, but sad laughter in his tone.

Curtis looked back at his own paintings, his heart heavy as he saw them again. The blond's jade eyes seem lighter as he let out a sigh. He turned back to face the table, his head low again. He was really going to miss Grøh.

"I'd love to! Just like a lady does! I uh... absolute love doing things with my fellow girls!" La Pucelle declares as she scratches her head, before realizing something. "Wait, was that your real name you just said? You don't follow the rules where you're supposed to use an alias?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"...Yes. They're technically both the same person." Geiz nodded, "The one we took care of was Oma Zi-O in his youth, Tokiwa Sougo, who in the year 2068, was the Tyrant we swore to try and stop him from becoming." He states, glancing to the painting behind his seat, the one depicting the battle between two mechanical armored beings. "My intention was to kill him. Sacrificing my own existence in the timeline order for the future I lived in to change for the better. But somehow...I become his comrade." He let out a soft chuckle. "Kind of ironic if you think about it. A man who once swore to kill him became his most precious friend."

Curtis

filler

• The blond sort of gave himself an inner 'Congratulations, you did it!'. He then continued to sit patiently while the other man spoke. He nods at the comment of irony, stating, "Yes. I can only imagine how that must be. However, I do consider you lucky." Curtis spoke as he turned around himself, looking at his paintings. "It was my best friend who had to kill me. It was for the good of many." He said solemnly as he turned back to face them. "All over something that could've been avoided. If only I paid more attention, if only I didn't press for answers.. if only."

He closed his eyes now, as if to avoid the inevitable tears that began to form regardless. "Sometimes, those we consider our friends turn against us. That is how it is, and fate allows it so. Such a fragile thing, it is." He said, turning his head to the right a bit. He didn't want to appear as weak or useless to the others. "My best friend had to end my life because of an old friend's mistake. It's horrible, really." He turned to face them again, though his eyes wet, he smiled. "But, I do not hold it against them. It was not their fault." He shrugged, wiping his pitiful expression to the best of his ability.

"Fate is a horrible thing, but I cannot argue. If it wasn't so, I would maybe never have met the both of you."

20EC08FC-8C45-4720-85BE-5455D783D6EB.pngSoilare looked to the soldier in confusion, before realizing the hand signals were asking if he had paper and a pencil “Oh!” He then shook his head solemnly “Sadly, I do not..I’m sorry my friend, I wish I were more helpful.”
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

David Banner
Interactions: (Open)

David sat at the table, his head clutched in his hands. He was struggling to process everything that was going was on. None of it made any sense; the strange creatures and machines, the paintings on the walls, Valhalla? There had to be a rational explanation behind all of this.

David finally came to the conclusion that he had to be undergoing a near-death experience. Although, it was admittedly rather different from what most people are said to experience,
David theorised that his subconscious mind had, for whatever reason, drawn from his encounter with Donald Blake and Thor and used that as a framework for what he was currently experiencing.

On that basis, David also concluded that the paintings that hung on the walls had to be a form of life review, that often accompanied such an experience. Hoping to gain some further insights, he inspected each of them a little closer...

The first one appeared to be a rather disturbing self-portrait. David couldn't deny its accuracy though, as unpleasant as it was to admit, the Creature was as much a part of him as he was of it. It was his anger and frustrations given physical form but nonetheless it was still his anger. They were two halves of a whole.

The second one appeared to be of one of David's encounter with the Creature. He, with the aid of his second wife; Carolyn, had attempted to control his transformations with the use of hypnosis. David had confronted the Creature, in the realm of his own psyche, in a series of psychological battles. However, any hopes of victory he had were unfortunately dashed, with Carolyn's untimely passing.

The third one appeared to be David's most recent memory; his death. He could remember Jasmine holding his hand, begging him not to go but, as much as it pained him to leave her, David knew the freedom he had sought for so long was finally within his reach.

David began building a hypothesis; whilst his conscious mind welcomed release, perhaps subconsciously there was something preventing him from moving on. In fact, if this was indeed all occurring in his own mind, the other individuals in the room could merely be mental projections, placed there to guide him towards a realisation of some sort. David would need to speak to each of them and from there hopefully he could get some answers.

Topless Topless

Last edited:

• "I'd love to! Just like a lady does! I uh... absolute love doing things with my fellow girls!" La Pucelle declares as she scratches her head, before realizing something. "Wait, was that your real name you just said? You don't follow the rules where you're supposed to use an alias?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    Mami Tomoe.jpg
    Mami giggled at La Pucelle's confusion, "Well, Mami Tomoe is my name after all... I wasn't aware that an alias was a requirement when I met Kyubey."

Mami rubbed her chin as she took another good look at La Pucelle, "Pordon me for asking but, you don't know who Kyubey is, am I correct?"

By then, there is a knock on the double doors. Wenwry's ears perk up at the sound. "Finally! They're here!" She yelled excitedly before rushing up to the door, only for it to suddenly be kicked open by strong force, knocking the lupine humanoid to be knocked back.

minkyu-lee-200408.jpg

"Alright! Where are the einherjar? Are these the ones we have chosen? I've honestly expected them to be...more buff and manly than I anticipated." The first to come in is a redhead fencer clad in light armor, with a couple of fluffy birds surrounding her.

minkyu-lee-1.jpg

"Idiot, knocking was already enough. Is your patience really that low? Or are you this dimwitted as a sloth?" The second to enter is a white haired woman in an oriental garb, holding a fan and surrounded by fishes swimming in the air.

minkyu-lee-2.jpg

"Settle down, sisters. We do not wish to be rude to our guests here, aren't we?" The third is a blonde woman in a medic outfit, holding a clipboard in one hand and a syringe containing a mysterious fluid on the other. She appears to also have vials of the same fluid.

minkyu-lee-191209.jpg

"My, my, my, what a lovely bunch. I cannot absolutely wait to be working with these... beautiful subjects~" The fourth and last person to enter is a gray haired woman with sickly pale skin in a dark dress. She bears a halo over her head with strings of energy attached to a pair of gigantic severed hands of which she is attached to.

"Oh shush! I'm just as excited to meet our einherjar, you know? So cut me some slack!" The redhead replied with a sharp tongue, much to the white haired's dismay. Wenwry gets up, dusts off her clothes, and looks at the arrivals to ask "What took you four so long? Lord Odin would have been pissed if you four didn't arrive." The white haired woman steps up to Wenwry and says to her "We do apologize. We just so happened to got ourselves involved with some of the higher valkyries' einherjar and their antics. Kept asking questions back and forth, some also had the AUDACITY to flirt with us. That is clearly taboo in Aesir laws."

Wenwry responds with her with only a blink. "Yeah, right." She said before turning to the group and say to them "Everyone, these are the people who have chosen you as their warriors. You should all give them the utmost respect and friendship that you can give."

"Greetings, my name is Anatolia. I hope that we can be the best of friends...or enemies...or both!"

"Salutations, I am Benijiro. I can only hope that we can cooperate each other in our journeys."

"Nice to meet all of you. I am Csharon. I can only hope for jolly good camaraderie and friendship."

"Why hello, hello. Call me D.O.-5. You and me will make a very...VERY...lovely team~"

"They will be the ones in charge of you starting today. But right now, you guys should better go to the palace. The Lord Odin will be the one to debrief you on why you're all here in the first place."

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow Sir Fungus Sir Fungus yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain mysteryxio mysteryxio Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Crenando Crenando

Leomon was taken out of his thoughts when Wenwry approached. "I apologize, I've just been lost in thought on a few things. My name is Leomon, it is a pleasure to meet you." He looked over the host but didn't sense any type of malice coming off of her, still though, as he'd learned from battle, things could change instantly. He was going to speak to find out more, but the sudden knocking took away his chance. As Wenwry was knocked back he made his way to grab her and help steady herself. "You okay?" he asked. His attention was drawn to the people who entered. The way they spoke and their aura reminded him of the digidestined. The 1st seemed very straightforward, reminding him of Tai. The 2nd seemed like she was often fighting with the 1st, reminding him of Matt. The 3rd one had a feeling of responsibility and level headedness to her yet also cheerfulness, like T.K. when he'd grown up. The 4th though, he wasn't sure of. She seemed like one who didn't hide her ulterior motives. He did not want to judge her for that, surely if she was someone of power in some aspect there must be more too her. "Listen" he asked Wenwry in a whisper, "would it be possible to meet later on? Perhaps somewhere in private?"

Curtis

filler

• It was then that Curtis hears the knock on the doors. His attention quickly perks its way to the noise. He watches as the wolf-like girl, Wenwry, hurries her way to the door, only to be knocked down as it opened with sudden force. Curtis flinches a bit, not expecting the immediate entry. His jade eyes watch as four women make their way into the room.

Curtis, as well as the group, was informed of who these women were. As he did earlier with Tsukuyomi and Geiz, he bowed respectfully from his seat, which he began to rise from. It wasn't often he did such, because it wasn't often he was faced with high-ranked people. Or beings, really. However, Curtis' bow was quick and rushed, so as consequence he hits his face accidentally against the table. The blond is embarrassed, quickly sitting back up and averting his gaze from anyone who may look.

How could he be so idiotic? So simple? Surely, it wasn't a matter he'd make vocal. He'd rather keep it put, keep it tucked away with his various other mistakes. Curtis couldn't help himself, however. He felt the compulsion to apologise for his incompetence.

"I am sorry," He began to mutter "Forgive me. I was foolish." The blond said, redoing the bow he previously flunked, this time slower, more meaning put into it. He rises up now, his face slightly red with blush from his nervous demeanour. He quickly put his hands behind his back after pushing his chair in, ready to go where they would be directed.

He looked back at Tsukuyomi and Geiz as if he were giving a silent apology. Truly, he was sorry that they had to meet with a fool like himself. He felt sort of backward when it came to the others. They’re all so advanced, their technology, and there he was. A man from the past with a double sword he barely even used. Though, he was skilled with it when he did use it.

Last edited:
"That's one thing it did, at least." Geiz let out a chuckle as Curtis gave his spiel on Fate and all. He felt a bit unsure what to think about Curtis' own friend betraying him. As it already stands, Tsukuyomi betrayed him before she died and yet...He still finds the heart to forgive her. Is it because she's been with him all those days at the Resistance? Or is it because she didn't really intend to betray them. Regardless, their thoughts were soon interrupted by the sudden knock on the door, prompting Geiz to put on an alert stance as he turned to the entrance of four, peculiar women.

A red haired woman clad in white, surrounded by birds. A blue clad white haired woman, surrounded by two large golfishes. A blonde nurse whose gear appeared to be straight out of the Dark Ages. Then we have the one with the green halo and claws. While the others appear to be odd on their own right, this one...Made them uncomfortable. Presumably because of the claws.

The four of them introduced themselves after a fair share of complaints from both the red haired one and the blue clad one, stating that there are other chosen like them, calling them Einherjar. Wenwry then explained that they are their caretakers for now, instructed to go to the Palace where Odin himself will debrief them.

"So we are in Asgard." Tsukuyomi concluded, still in disbelief on the fact that they've been transported onto one of the seven realms, confirming the existence of Norse Mythology. She closed her tablet. She then stood up, turning to the four. "Excuse me, are you four going to guide us on where Odin's Palace is or are we on our own?" She asked out of concern, seeing their...Unique personalities.

• “It's just Noct-....actually, whatever makes it easier for you to remember.”

Noctis relented. The man shrugging begrudgingly as the robot's response to Mika's confirmation soon lead to the one of the outcomes he least wanted: A "Noct-Noct" joke. A thought of which ended up causing him to mentally cringe a little as he does hear a "Noct" onto the door....before Wenwry proceeded to be "Noct"-ed out of the way by one of the four (whom the king presumed to be) Valkyries. Sighing and shaking his head in slight exasperation, he grabbed one of the drink on the table and proceeded to where Wenwry had been catapulted at.

Kind of a merry bunch....you alright?”

Noctis asked, the beverage now dispersed into luminous fragments that started to undo whatever injury Wenwry may have sustained from the blow moments ago. Perhaps also with the added bonus of her feeling like she had just drank the beverage herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back