• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"It's einherjar; ein-her-iar. And what do you mean by this "Barbatos"? Let alone Mobile Worker? If you are referring to the fat man riding an automation, then he, along with other people similar to him, went off to Midgard for scouting. Monsters these days are beginning to show up in increased numbers." Odin answered to Mika before turning his attention to Geiz. "It is because you are worthy, young man. The same can be said to all of you. We deemed that your heroic spirits and skills are worth carrying the banner of Asgard." Odin said, and then he turns to David, eyes widen in surprise for asking about Thor. "You know my brother?!" Baldr gasped "How in the Nine Worlds does an einherjar know of the god of thunder? Were you drunk when you died?"

"Silence, Baldr!" Odin yelled "Let us not get too confrontational with the guests here. Anyway, yes, Thor is my son. If you wish to know where he is, you can meet him at the training grounds currently having a spar with a man in a steel red suit that can shoot beams. If I were you, I wouldn't interrupt them. Are there anymore questions needed to be answered?"

@Tamotsu Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow @Fungus_507 @yourlocal-eboyy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @Lazaro1505 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @mysteryxio @Count Gensokyo @Crenando

Sonya listened carefully, taking al the information in. She was no stranger to dealing with gods or ancient things, so this was like another workday for her, minus the looming threat they had been tasked with defeating, anyways...

"Can you tell us more about other problems your world is going through? Maybe we can prove ourselves by solving them and gaining your trust."

Topless Topless

"It's einherjar; ein-her-iar. And what do you mean by this "Barbatos"? Let alone Mobile Worker? If you are referring to the fat man riding an automation, then he, along with other people similar to him, went off to Midgard for scouting. Monsters these days are beginning to show up in increased numbers."
Mikazuki looked around when he mentioned a fat man riding an automaton.
"Biscut is here?"
Mikazuki asked, believing that a freind of his who died back before tekkedan became a independant mercenary group.
"And how did he obtain the Barbatos? I never knew he was able to pilot it!"

"To answer that question, besides the rapid increase of monsters appearing back and forth, kings and other political figures have started to engage war amongst themselves. It wasn't supposed to be like this. The world of Midgard used to be a peaceful place to be. With the nearing of Ragnarok, violence slowly rises to become the main solution to the world's problems." Odin answered before turning to Mika and say to him "Biscuit? Never heard of someone bearing that name. Also, that metal box with wheels he is riding is called Barbatos? Sounds like a demon's name to me. But enough inquiry. It is now time for all of you to fulfill your new duty, einjerhar. Valkyries, among those who you have chosen, which of them have you decided to take with you?"

Anatolia steps in front, looks at the einherjar, and declares "The einherjar that I've chosen are Geiz, Mikazuki, and Sonya." Benijiro steps in front as well and she declares "The einherjar that I've chosen are La Pucelle, Solaire, and Leomon." Csharon follows up and declares "The einherjar that I've chosen are Banner, Prowl, and Alpina." Lastly, D.O.-5 steps up and declares "The einherjar that I've chosen are Musashi, Chihiro, and Curtis."

"Then it is settled. Valkyries, einherjar, within the Nine Worlds lies an artifact that might be the answer to end this cycle of violence. It is called the Recreation Gem. The one who takes it shall be given the power to alter fate and reality itself. It's whereabouts is currently unknown, and not only that, the gateway to the Nine Worlds, the Bifrost, has four of it's doors mysteriously sealed. We could not identify who did it, but we suspect that it is the Vanir. The only way to unseal them, however, is to find the Mystic Keys scattered around Midgard. Your objective first is to find the keys and unseal the four doors. To you, do you think that you can handle such task?" Odin said.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow @Fungus_507 @yourlocal-eboyy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @mysteryxio @Count Gensokyo @Crenando

--Geiz Myokoin || Alpina "Tsukuyomi"--
Interaction: Topless Topless Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crow Crow Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Geiz and Tsukuyomi glanced at each other the moment it was announced that the two were going to be separated. Considering how much they've stuck together in the past, they simply nodded, entrusting that they'll keep themselves safe along with their team.

Finally, their mission is explained. They are to find the Recreation Gem, which can alter fate and reality itself. However, to add another layer to this already complicated mission, their method of transportation, the Bifrost, is busted. Thus, their goal is to find the Mystic Keys in Midgard and unseal the Bifrost doors. Sounds simple enough, provided they can locate it.

"Yes." Geiz nodded, seeing as they might not have any choice in the matter.

Sonya fixed her bracers, checking their power levels before slinging her grenade belt over her chest. "Sounds good to me. What's our next mission? Just tell me where to go and I'll get it done."

She had dealt with gods and demons almost every day back in her home realm. This experience was nothing new. But it still didn't mean she couldn't give it her all. Sonya always gave 110%. Just like now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back