• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Topless

OwO
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You died
That is the truth
Despite your tragic end
Your death was but that of a warrior's
You died a hero's death
Be it inside or outside of combat
You died gloriously
You fought until the bitter end
Your actions will be forever be remembered by those who know you
You will be called a myth, a legend, a friend
And a hero
But alas, fate has other plans for you
Open your eyes

Welcome to Valhalla, a warrior's heaven. Here is where you can dine with the most tastiest of food, amuse by the finest entertainment, and be at awe with the fastest internet known to god (just to accommodate the more modern warriors). But don't stay too long for you all have been gathered here for a reason; to end Ragnarok, a cataclysmic battle between man, god, and creature. It is a battle so horrifying that it always happens at the end of every life cycle. But there is a catch. Somewhere within the Nine Worlds lies the key to end the cycles of war; the Recreation Gem, an artifact that can allow the bearer to change the course of time and life, but no one knows where it is. Choosen by the one who selects the slain, it is now your destiny to obtain the artifact and bring an end to this war. But be wary, for even in the afterlife you may die again.

As the tag says, it is a multi-fandom RP with the twist that you play as CANONICALLY deceased characters of any kind and the setting is (loosely) based on Norse Mythology. Here are the rules for you to apply:

-RPN rules apply.
-Your character must be canonically deceased, not gameplay-wise in the case of videogame characters. If your character has a history of being brought back from the dead, then their latest death of that character should be their last.
-You can bring in any character so long as they have at least made one good deed.
-No OCs, as well as OCs of existing fandoms.
-There are 12 slots available. I can allow duos for only four players.
-Make sure your character is not too OP.
-No godmodding, metagaming, power playing, and the like allowed.
-No DRAMA. If you are the kind prone to do this, at least do it on the DMs.
-Post at least once a week. If you cannot do so, at least make an excuse as to why you can't post. Otherwise, you will be considered ghosted.

If you are interested, let me know. While you're at it, give me a headpat pweash UwU​

Last edited:
as payment for my interest, I shall give you one headpat.

Also, quickie, do they have to be loosely based of Norse myth(which is really hard to confirm) or can it be any dead character?

What's with the multifandom renaissance? Not complaining, 'cos if I was, I wouldn't be hopping on this train!

Also, quickie, do they have to be loosely based of Norse myth(which is really hard to confirm) or can it be any dead character?

This was my question exactly. Like, is the RP based on Norse mythology or are the characters?

A dead character huh? Got one right off the bat, and another who will be a composite because he has multiple incarnations who die to the point where it's pretty much an in-series joke.

So that's a duo reserve.

If you are interested, let me know. While you're at it, give me a headpat pweash UwU

Here ya go.

as payment for my interest, I shall give you one headpat.

This was my question exactly. Like, is the RP based on Norse mythology or are the characters?
It can be any dead character from any fandom, that is why I've tagged it as such

Also just to add, the setting is based on Norse Mythology, your characters aren't

Hmm, I’ll join, been wanting to do a group multiverse thingy for a while.

CS is up

i'm thinking about joining, but i had a question.

the character i want to use is from a game, and the game has 2 endings. one where the die, and one where they don't. would that be an acceptable character?

i'm thinking about joining, but i had a question.

the character i want to use is from a game, and the game has 2 endings. one where the die, and one where they don't. would that be an acceptable character?
Which of them is canon? I won't accept characters who's deaths are part gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back