• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Zeus destroys the pillar by his foot, but Ben is nowhere to be seen. That is when he rises up from the ground in an effort of delivering a surprise attack. Zeus quickly catches the drill, but is seem to be struggling to get it away from him. But then he touch the ground, and using his mighty strength, he lifts Ben up and tosses him away. While in the air, Zeus turns to him and fires of beam of lightning from his hands.

@Shooting Star Asuka @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva Crow Crow @Crenando @Orihara @Todd Howard @Deredere @IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop @Dmitri Tolenka @Funnier President @darkred @GeorgeTownRaja

As Armodrillo was electrocuted, he transforms his fists into drills and began to spin them.

"I... hope... this... works!"

Struggling, he swung his drills downwards, their rotation redirecting a good enough chunk of Zeus' electricity onto the ground below, obliterating the arena as many boulders began to fly from below!

Topless Topless

Boulders begin to burst from the ground and Zeus was caught in it, shooting high up in the air. But Zeus recovers, jumping from boulder to boulder in order to reach Ben. Once he caught up to him, he woul deliver an axe handle down onto his head, followed by a knee to the face and then a discus clothesline to get him down.

@Shooting Star Asuka @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva Crow Crow @Crenando @Orihara @Todd Howard @Deredere @IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop @Dmitri Tolenka @Funnier President @darkred @GeorgeTownRaja

"An axe? Seriously?" Armodrillo exclaims, holding the axe off with his jackhammer arms, before the knee to the face and discus clothesline sent him flying.

Fortunately, the very earth was Armodrillo's ally. With the various large boulders suspended in mid-air, Armodrillo didn't jump from them, but rather, he drilled through them, walking through them as if they were air.

Thus, Zeus could not find him where he expected him to land. From one of the mid-air rocks, Armodrillo descended from above, ready to smack Zeus with a drilling punch!

Topless Topless

The axe handle (as in both hands clasps together and bringing it down) was caught, but not the knee and the clothesline. Fortunately, Ben drills through the boulders and off of one of them, he goes down to deliver a punch towards Zeus. Seeing this, Zeus quickly catches it, but the force was strong enough to knock him on the floor as he struggles to keep the drill off his face.

As this assault continues, Armodrillo continues downwards, transforming the other hand into a jackhammer as he targets Zeus' stomach. At this point, the boulders that were flying should've dropped by now, but the impact caused more boulders to fly, keeping the area above filled with hovering boulders.

Meanwhile, at the audience.

"According to Earth legend, Zeus is considered to be the King of the Skies," Rook comments, "but it appears that there is not much sky left to be king of."

"So the skies belong to Ben now, even though he's Armodrillo huh? Pretty smart," Kevin comments.

Topless Topless

This could be it for Zeus. The dropped boulders give way for more boulders to jump out to obscure the skies. Ben has his other arm transformed into a jackhammer and is going for his stomach. "You...got me cornered. I shall reward you with...more of what I am capable of!" Zeus said "Behold! ADAMAS!!!" His muscles begin to grow, giving him much more strength to push the drill off, and when the jackhammer is about hit, the muscles in his abdomen have grown tough enough to repel it. Zeus is now up on his feet, tossing away the drill before delivering a sweeping kick to make Ben trip.

The whole crowd can see that Zeus has become more muscular and bigger than before. "Adamas? I've never of a technique like that before." Heracles said. "Neither do we." Clotho spoke. "Behold Ben, bear witness and experience my new form!" Zeus spoke before grabbing him by the leg and starts slamming him down on different directions. He then finishes it by spinning so fast that it generates a powerful tornado, disorienting Ben, and then slams him down to the ground one last time, causing the floor to crack and collapse a bit.

"What you have just felt was a mere 50% of my full power. Adamas is a technique that I've developed alone, just in case that my natural strength needs a little more boost before unleashing all to those worthy. I'll commend you on your effort, but that alone will not guarantee your victory otherwise." He said, looking down at Ben.

"50%? Man, you really are holding back, huh?"

Black, translucent 'oil' leaked from Armodrillo's head and he rose, facing Zeus, holding his hand to his head.

"With all this wind and all his focus, those guys don't really seem like viable options at this point. Until that opportunity arises, I guess I'll just have to keep hitting... wait, wind, I've got it!"

Armodrillo slams his Omnitrix down, initiating yet another transformation.

latest

"I'm not alone, Zeus! I've got my friends cheering for me..."

This new form began to replicate.

latest

"... and myself!"

"Wait, we are?' Kevin asked from the audience.

These duplicates continued to multiply and scatter across the field.

Topless Topless

Ben transformed into something small and begins to replicate himself to cover the arena, looking to use the numbers game to his advantage. "Friends? That sounded foreign to me. But regardless, numbers will not do you good!" Zeus said before he stomps his feet hard to the ground and raises his hand up. Dark clouds begin to cover the sky and electricity is being produced throughout his body. "Let us see what your new form can do when I do this!" He said before making a gigantic leap into the darken heavens above, and after a while, he drops down like a meteor, body covered in pure lightning.

"LIGHTNING METEOR!!!" Zeus shouts. If he hits the floor, the lightning covering him will produce an electrifying explosion that will cover the entire battleground and possibly eliminating all of the duplicates and the real Ben.

"WALL! OF! SOUND!"

All the duplicates would rise, firing powerful soundwaves from their mouths and blasting Zeus. Meanwhile, another group of duplicates created a tower of themselves, allowing three of them to jump onto Zeus as he descends, while another three use soundwaves to propel themselves upwards!

Topless Topless

The soundwaves can only slow down the descend. Meanwhile, the duplicates that propelled towards Zeus begin to pile on him, only to electrocute themselves by the lightning surrounding his body. Zeus crashes onto the ground and the lightning around bursts, covering about half the radius of the arena and the duplicates within it gets obliterated. A crater was left after the explosion. When the dust have settled, Zeus is now standing tall, but what of Ben?

What was seen in the crater was a pile of deflated suits of those aliens. They might as well have been corpses.

Grandpa Max turns away.

"Ben, no..." Gwen leans towards Kevin, who in turn tried to hide his grief.

Rook looks in shock.

"IMPOSSIBLE! The wielder of the most powerful device in the universe, falling to... no matter. Now that Ben Tennyson is dead, I shall claim the Omnitrix for myself."

Vilgax rose from his seat, approaching the arena.

"A bit dissatisfying to take from the kill of another warrior, but I must do what I must. I will at least enjoy prying the Omnitrix from his cold, lifeless body."

Meanwhile, underneath all the silicon suits burnt crispy from the lightning...

"I thought I was a goner for sure, thank yooou watch," Ben Tennyson uttered, "but I will be if I don't get you working. Come on, Humungousaur? Way Big? I'll take The Worst at this point..."

The Omnitrix continued to spark, refusing to function.

He survived, but whether he would for long was another story.

Topless Topless

As Vilgax is nearing the arena however, someone went in front of him in a blink of an eye. It is the Hyper God himself. "Ah ah ah, the announcer did not say anything." He tells him. Meanwhile, looking around the corpses, Zeus looks for Ben. He eventually turns to Heimdall and he knows what he is thinking. "Listen, Lord Zeus, as much as I want to say that it is over, I can sense that Ben is still alive...somehow. Please forgive me, but my words are true." He said.

Lizel thought for a moment. Where they are from, Shishio and his gang, there were gods, but Aphrodite was not one they were familiar with. The title of Valkyrie was not a foreign one, but Odin was something that was. Their world was very different, and so were their pantheons. "Hmm, that sounds lovely," Lizel remarked on the water's purity. "but am I really welcome? I'm not a goddess. And we're not on the same team after all." It may have been possible for her to pass as a goddess, but she felt anxious about intruding into something so divine.

Just then, Shishio and Alexander clashed, and the impact cut through the wind. The force from it blew through their hair but they never skipped a beat, the two just kept fighting.

Grandpa Max smiles, "that's my boy."

"I suppose I was the one who underestimated the child who gave me so much trouble," Vilgax adds, "carry on, I shall watch his torment."

That was when a small flash of green light emerged from the seams of the piles of ripped silicon suits.

~~~

The Omnitrix continued to spark.

"WayBigHumungousaurWayBigHumungousaurWayBigHumungousaur..." Ben chanted, repeatedly smacking his watch. It then released a great flash of green light.

"I think I can work with this..."

The sound of stretching and ripping metal emanated, bouncing off the soundproof properties of the pile he was hiding under...

Topless Topless

"I am sure they won't mind you being there. The patrons are all friendly." Goll assured just as the wind broke when Shishio and Alexander clashed. "Hmm...Shishio..." Goll is starting to get an interest. Meanwhile, a bright green light flashes, confirming Ben's survival. Zeus is not happy. He turns to where the flash happened and sees Ben, but as what now?

Ripped helmet pieces were flung to two opposite sides, before the pile of silicon suits burst open to reveal...

A face so terrifying, I dare not display it.

"You can pick your friends..."

This face was so horrifying, the bravest cower before it.

"... you can pick your toes..."

This face had enough fright to scare those who personified fear itself.

unknown.png

"... but you can't pick your friend's toes."

Snarling and screaming emerged to accompany the eldreitch face.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Kevin responds. Even Vilgax flinched and covered his eyes.

Topless Topless

The crowd could not bear to witness the sight of Ben's horrifying face. Whatever the alien is, even Zeus himself flinched at the sight. "Ugh! Just...what have you become?!" He asked. "Ah! I see that even the King of the Olympians is horrified at the disfigurement. Guess he is now not the only one to make him scared." The Hyper God commented, his hand covering his face as he too doesn't like to see the most ugly face known to mankind. And then there's Karma who is so grossed out by Ben's face that she begins to vomit rainbows...literally.

Lizel winced and covered her eyes once the shockwave reached them. "Alright, I think that's enough." Ban spoke and finally left his spot. Lizel took her arm away from her face and looked to her new little friend again. "Yep, that's Shishio for you. He's really something." Ane then spoke from inside of Goll's arms, with her paws thrown up in excitement. "Isn't he the coolest!" She asked rhetorically, only for Lizel to quickly respond. "Definitely not the coolest, he's a blockhead!" She then thought for a moment before speaking again. "Hey, Goll. What do you think of Shishio?"

Ban stepped forward past the line to stop the fight. It had already been a few minutes beyond the intended time limit, but they didn't seem to notice. "Alright you two, fights over. It's a draw." As he approached further, it became apparent that Shishio and Alexander were paying zero attention to everything outside of the fight. He thought about it, trying to get their attention verbally, but it would never work. So he went with plan B. Ban then held his hand out once he was a few feet from the two, before smacking it against his stomach. This gave everyone a quick look at one of Ban's own abilities. As if he had struck a giant drum, a mighty boom had emitted and the great sound wave rippled and warped the world in front of him. The visible wave of sound came flying towards the two fighters, and hit them with its concussive force. "Woah-ahhh!" Shishio's small body was simply swept away by it, while Alexander, mid punch, got knocked over and dragged a few feet in the dirt. Thanks to his heavy armor of course. Ban then announced to them what he had before. "Time's up. It's a draw."

On the opposite side of the ring, Shishio popped out of a pile of dirt that surrounded him. He shook off like a dog to get the dust off. "Aw come on, Ban! I was just starting to have fun!" He sprinted right up to him as he protested, clearly still raring to go. "You agreed on 5 minutes till a draw, it's been just about 10." Ban spoke clearly to the kid, but it wasn't enough for him. "You just don't know how to count, Ban!" Shishio tried to leap back into combat, but Ban quickly grabbed hold of his arms mid jump. Shishio struggled and swung his legs around, but quickly gave up. "This sucks..." The sparring match had concluded, and the ring was now safe to tread. Lizel stood up to meet them in the center, and Ane pointed forward. "Onward my steed!"

When Lizel asked what Goll thinks about Shishio, the little valkyrie said "I think...he's cool." Once Ban finally stops the fight, what with him knocking the two fighters off, Lizel and Goll went over to meet up with Shishio. "Shishio?" Goll called, looking at the young man just to inspect his appearance. Eventually, she circles around him, eyes looking down at every inch until she stops right in front him. She blinked before placing Ane right on top of Shishio's head and gives her a headpat. "I'm Goll." She said "Are you one of the fighters of humanity? I think you're interesting. Say, are you hurt? Here, Lady Karma taught me this."

She gets close to Shishio and then gives him a kiss to the cheek. "Chu~" That kiss has made all of his injuries disappear. "Do you feel better now?" Goll asked "Do you...want to hangout?"

The boy heard his name called out by a foreign voice. He turned to see a little girl walking towards him holding Ane, while he just had his brow furrowed accompanied by a small frown. "Who the heck's this girl, I wonder?" he asked himself as she approached, and when she got real close, Shishio leaned his head back cautiously. "Who are you-" His question was quickly cut off by her strange behavior, beginning to inspect him, and then circle around him like a curious puppy. "Eh?!" Shishio was a very short boy. Stubby if not for his metal arms. These metal arms were a deep crimson that didn't appear painted on. They had a dull shine that wouldn't reflect like a chrome finish, but retained a reflective quality more along the lines of iron. They were long and sturdy, reaching just past his knees, and had a few thin but noticeable seams between the plates that made up the exterior. On his one shoulder, a strange symbol was imprinted like a tattoo with little meaning to speak of. Despite his immense strength, his muscle mass appears rather slim and undefined, and at the moment, his face had a serious expression just below his wild red hair.

Shishio kept his guard up and his eyes on her while Goll examined him, and as soon as she walked behind him, he snapped around to face her. He growled a little out of annoyance. She was being weird and he didn't like it when girls were weird, it confused him. But when she finally opened her mouth, he calmed down a little bit. Introducing herself as Goll, now Shishio really only wondered what she was doing here. He removed Ane for his head and let her float off somewhere. Goll began to speak again, but he was only able to answer the first question with an enthusiastic, "Yes!" before being cut off and bombarded with a few extra things he didn't get around to giving a response to. He only grumbled for a moment. "She talks too fast." Shishio thought.

Goll then stepped forward to place a tender peck on Shishio's cheek. He didn't realize what she was planning to do at first, but he didn't let his guard down, and tried to back away as a countermeasure. One way or another though, her innocent kiss landed right on its mark. What was his response? This was Shishio after all. His knowledge of kissing was vague, but what he knew was that kissing is, A. something that only grownups and weird girls do, and B. that they are totally gross. "BLEH!" was all Shishio had to say as soon as Goll was done. He stuck out his tongue in disgust while he tried to wipe off the kiss. Ban laughed at Shishio's ineptitude. "Looks like you weren't expecting that, were you?" Lizel places a hand on her hip and another against her shaking head. "She infected me!" Lizel only shook her head more. "Oh Shishio... Be nice!" Shishio grumbled. He hadn't even acknowledged that he had been healed of what minor injuries he had, he was too busy still trying to wipe down his cheek.

Being asked to hang out with this new and strange girl who just attacked him sounded bizarre. "Why do you want to hang out with me? I wanna go watch more fights! Besides, you're weird." Shishio got a bonk to the back of the head resulting in pain. "Ow!" he held his head. "You're not that weird though. So we can hang out. Maybe." He just continued to rub his head while looking at her out the corner of his eye.

"Glad you asked! I call this guy Toepick - my grossest alien yet."

Toepick continues to step forward, before slapping down the Omnitrix again.

latest

"No more living nightmares, just regular ones now!"

While Zeus was distracted covering his face, this new form released a cloud of sparkly dust all over, causing Zeus to fall into a dream that was under this form's control...

Topless Topless

"It's because...you're cute." Goll answered with a cheeky smile, sounding like she is flirting with him. She then turns to Lizel and say to her "Oh yeah, I forgot about that bathhouse I've mentioned. Shall I take you there?" Whether or not Lizel should trust her is up to her. Meanwhile, Ben transformed once again into some fairy and releases a cloud of sparkly dust to trap Zeus into some sort of dream. "Hmm? What is this?" He asked.

The dream Zeus was placed in made it seem like nothing changed and nothing happened. This dream picked up from where the fight left off.

"Huh? It didn't work?" the fairy-like alien squealed, "just what are you made of?"

The Omnitrix began to beep.

"Awww man, not now!"

With a flash of green light, the human Ben Tennyson was there once more. He repeatedly smacked the Omnitrix as he backed away.

"Work... work..."

Topless Topless

The dream trap didn't work and once Ben is now a human again, Zeus looks at him with fury in his eyes as he wasted no time to get on him and deliver a fist onto his head with the force that is equivalent to a speeding truck, sending him away from the King of the Olympians. "You've wasted only half of my full power, of which you are not worthy of in that form." He said "It is worthless. No matter what forms you have, none can work on me. Though, I'll do commend that there are some that pushed me far, but not enough to allow me to bring about my full strength. Pathetic, simply pathetic. The Hyper God made an idiot choice having you fight against me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back