• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The Doom Slayer | DM1-5 | Doom Marine | The Unchained Beast | The Predator | Doom Guy | Hellwalker
Topless Topless
Hell On Earth.gif

{Advanced Praetor Armor}
{Critical Damage!}
{Systems Failing!}
{No Vitals Detected}

The Slayer could feel his ribs cracking as Lucifer pushed down a paw onto his back. The last Blazkowics...Going out like a cockroach under a boot of metal. His Ancestor William J Blazkowics had stopped the Nazis from starting a demonic invasion, and now Slayer was the last pure Blazkowics. He turned his head slowly as his torso was being crushed under his armour. The Slayer's gaze settled onto the Hypergod, before a loud cracking sound was heard. He was dead, after countless millennia. Finally fell to the feet of evil, The seed of Evil, Lucifer.
Wait, Something strange was happening. The Slayer's body disappeared after a greenish light had engulfed him. The Father reassembled Slayer's corpse almost instantly with the help of an Extra Life the Slayer had. On the other end of the arena, A golden bolt of lightning struck the ground turning the sand in a meters' radius to black-colored glass.
And he, The Greatest Warrior of all time stood up from a kneeling pose. Wait, His armour looked much different. Despite The Father's best efforts, He could not restore Slayer's suit from the damage it had sustained. The Father assembled a whole new suit just for Slayer, based on heavenly Makyr designs. A green ghostly wolf howled at Slayer's arrival before it ran off and disappeared before everyone's eyes.
There he was, and slowly made his way slowly towards Lucifer with a large two-handed weapon in his hands, A Sentinel Hammer. He would make sure this time around Lucifer would Enjoy death. He was standing proudly as he was The Doom Slayer and then ran towards Lucifer.
Doom Slayer (Maykr) by Yare-Yare-Dong on DeviantArt

Topless Topless
ZackStop ZackStop
Alexander expects to find Shishio out of the ring, yet the young man just flies right back in the ring. Really like fighting a jet-pack equipped brother. He puzzles over the blast from the gauntlets as he settles back into the by now familiar boxing stance, inhales, and readies himself for another round. He takes a critical look, one eye brow raised. There’s no visible nozzles or barrels, just smooth polished metal.

“If you do not wish to reveal your techniques that is fine.” he prefaces. “Seriously though. How did you do that?”

He is no adept of the machine god. While he can maintain his equipment, and even phathom how some of his machine spirits assist with smiting his enemies, there are plenty of esoteric techno-sorceries out there he had not yet encountered. Was this some special quality of the gauntlets?

His eyes travel up to settle on the boy’s eyes. Curious, far more guarded jade green pierce into Shishio’s. Alexander’s smile is gone. As if he now faces something far more dangerous than a simple sparring partner. The side show, amusing as they are, don't distract his laser like focus on his partner in the ring.

The warp-touched usually acted more arrogantly and far more carefully. Usually. That does not actually exclude the possibility the boy’s powers stem from a far more volatile source. Shishio doesn’t strike Alexander as the type to toy with forces capable of destroying a world. Does the boy seriously not know?

"I win..." It was over. Satan has killed the Doom Slayer. Another victory for the gods. However, as Heimdall was about to announce the victor of the bout, the slayer's body disappears. "What the?!" Satan was surprised, but then he gets more surprised when he turns around to see a resurrected Doom Slayer clad in a somewhat ancient armor and wielding a massive hammer. "What the hell?!" Satan is not pleased "I had it! I knew I had it! How the hell is a mortal like you can bring yourself back to life?! Fine, be it that way. I still have more in the tank!" The mouths of beast's heads opens up and they fire off a combination of breath of flames and beams of dark energy at the Doom Slayer.

@Shooting Star Asuka @Thepotatogod @Orihara @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel @Crenando @Crow @IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop @Deredere @darkred Funnier President Funnier President Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

The Doom Slayer | DM1-5 | Doom Marine | The Unchained Beast | The Predator | Doom Guy | Hellwalker
@ Topless Topless

The Slayer was still running forward despite the dark energy hitting him, He wasn't Injured anymore, So he could do much more now. He jumped above the stream of darkness and boosted higher up into the air, and brought the hammer above his head.
The Doom Slayer combined the strength of gravity and the power of his strength to use it to his advantage. He bought down the hammer onto the beast, It did not matter if it did or did not hit at all, The pure shockwave would be enough to knock Lucifer off his feet.

Satan's attack has been dodged and Doom Slayer is now up on the air to deliver a downward strike with his hammer. "Oh no you don't!" Satan yelled as his horns begin to shift, coming together to form a shield to block the slayer's hammer, but because of his strength and a little boost of gravity, the shield breaks down and the hammer gets a clean hit into the beast's head, knocking him down flat. "That's it, he's got him." The Discoverer said. "What the hell? Since when did you get this strong?" Satan asked out of frustration.

@Shooting Star Asuka @Thepotatogod @Orihara @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel @Crenando @Crow @IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop @Deredere @darkred Funnier President Funnier President Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

Ban looked over. "Looks like you made her cry, Lizel." She was dusting herself off the best she could, but it was hopeless. Lizel was covered head to toe in all that dirt, and what was her long red hair was now a mess in a ponytail. She was still upset about everything that had happened today, perhaps it all just caught up to her. In hindsight though, blowing up on little Goll like that might not have been necessary. "Well, it's better that she knows now." Lizel crossed her arms after giving up on grooming herself. She felt bad, and made a note to herself that she would apologize to the young maiden, but it was only fair that she got Lizel something new to wear.

Then suddenly the battle looked to be over when Shishio was thrown far out of the ring, and all their attention went to Shishio, now going right over their heads. She shouted out his name in a great worried tone, but as soon as Shishio unleashed his Flash Bomber, the wind formed from such a move forced her hair back. They all braced themselves as the boy cuts through the air like a razor and flips back into the ring. She had not opened her eyes just yet when the sound of Shishio speaking was heard, and relief washed over her when he was found safe and sound in the ring. Lizel knew better than anyone how much this means to her friend, and was truly concerned for him when he was sent flying. But now that he was back, he stood there chuckling. "I don't really know. I've always been able to do that sort of thing." He responded to Alexander's inquiry.

Shishio paused for a few moments after getting the strange gaze, recognizing that something must have spooked Alexander, but what? "What's the matter? Do you not want to keep fighting?" The young boy really didn't know what to make of this stare of his, but his question was sincere, unlike his previous taunts he made during the action. A boom could be heard from the far off distance, back at the arena. Shishio mindlessly turns his head to the sound of Doom Slayers mighty blow, and he started to get excited again. The tranquil sounds of two birds chirping followed when they flew overhead, possibly relocating after the explosive sound. Their gentle and brisk shadows cast across Shishio's face when he turns back to Alexander. He was ready for more, and put his guard right back up. "Ready when you are!"

@ Topless Topless

The Slayer had successfully delivered the strike and pushed his boot down onto the beast's neck. He opened his mouth to speak and he did speak, saying,
"Lucifer, Understand this. You brought yourself into this...mess yourself." His voice was deep and filled with hatred, One only could describe his tongue as a peaceful but gravelly nightmare.
The Marine pushed his boot down harder and extended his Wrist-Blade, which was made up of yellow Argent energy. He pulled back his arm and sent it towards the neck of the multi-headed beast.

When Doom Slayer laid his boot down on Satan's throat, he starts gagging. The slayer then spoke, mocking him as if. "Oh...I brought this unto myself huh? Kind of...reminds me of the time...when I have decided to wage war against God. No wonder...I've became the King of Hell. The one who...brought sin into the world all because...I've brought this all...to myself. Which...reminds me-" As he continued however, his neck is struck by the wrist blade, shocking him. Satan coughs up blood. "A-Asshole...I wasn't...done yet...but...whatever... you're...still fucked....anyway...you wanna...know why? He...hehe...despite...being the Devil...I never...forget...what I was...before...and they say that..."the Devil...was once an...angel"." And as he said those words, his body begins to slowly turn into stone. Satan let's out a grin once he is now all rock. It looked like he is about to turn into dust.

And then something happened.

Cracks begins to appear and lights peer out as more are showing. Karma begins to feel a huge surge of power than before. "What's happening? This power...it feels like..." As she spoke, the stone body begins to crumble. "Doom Slayer, get back!" The Hyper God yelled, now knowing what is about to happen. A huge orb of light comes out of the stone and let's out a powerful shockwave, breaking the surrounding rock into dust and pushing it all away. A figure appears within the orb, it's aura is something that is very quite unexpected; one half of it is hellish and the other is...heavenly. When the orb disappears, the figure remains now fully revealed. Slender and handsome, black and white both hair, armor, and wings. This is not Satan anymore.

"I am...I am...the Devil that should be in Heaven. I am...the greatest of all angels. I am...the one who rebels his own creator and was out casted into the Earth. I am...the Fallen Angel. I...am..."

a63b8d67a66c31183b2018358fd0722b.jpg
Lucifer
-Fallen Angel-

"...Lucifer..."

Everyone is shocked, especially Jesus, Moses, Mary, Adam and Eve, and quite possibly Samur and the Father. "How...How could this be?!" Moses asked. "Heavenly Father, please have mercy..." Jesus prayed. "I thought the Devil is just is. I didn't know that he could just..." Mary is at a loss of words. "Satan...no, he is now Lucifer, the great angel who tried to usurp the throne of God and was banished as a consequence. Was Satan nothing more than a mask for himself while ruling Hell?" Adam starts questioning. "Oh dear..." Eve begins to worry. "This is not good. His power is now on par with Doom Slayer's. This might not end well." Karma said. "It appears that this may be their last stand." The Discoverer said "It is now or never between these two. I guess you could say that this is now the right time for them to go all-out. I'm afraid that with their level of power right now, the collateral damages may become TOO severe."

Over on the other side, the Antichrist smiles at what has Satan become. "It's true that after Lucifer was banished, he became Satan and ruled all of Hell. Despite being called the Devil, he is still an angel. It's just that as he ruled Hell, Satan is nothing but a mask to conceal his true identity to his demonkind. Since then, he hasn't used his heavenly gifted powers for a long time, and now, he is going to use it against the slayer. Doom Slayer may have fought Hell...but can he fight Heaven too?" He said as Lucifer stares down at Doom Slayer.

@ Topless Topless

The Slayer had jumped off of Lucifer, but while mid-air the shockwave struck him and he went flying into the ground. He pushed himself up and stood back up, Eyes wide at the Demon-King turned Angel. He took a step back from Lucifer and was just...starstruck. The Doom Slayer had fought what you could call 'Heaven' before, But that was not true heaven.
He picked up his hammer and stared at Lucifer with weary eyes. When was this fight going to truly end? Would it ever end? Is this battle even worth it? The Slayer would rather not be back home, He was afraid of what the Earth looked like now. He wouldn't just give in, He would never give in.
He walked forth, and looked at everyone in the stands. The Slayer stared at his hammer as he walked towards Lucifer, A sick feeling filling him.
The Doom Slayer ran forward Sentinel-Hammer in hand, He wasn't gonna let some Corrupted Angel ruin his day.

Unknown Person...(?)

Thunderous and metallic footsteps were heard in the stands near Anti-Christ. Mechanical hissing was heard as the large being walked, A sword handle much bigger and Identical to Doom Slayer's crucible handle. He was...Davoth, The Dark One, Nameless One, Lord of the First age.
"Anti-Christ..." A shadowy and echoey-like voice came. When Anti-Christ would look up, He would see a man in a very large red power suit, Demonic etchings riddled the suit. He looked Identical to the Doom Slayer, Just having no scars on his face and having a gem of some sort Implanted into his chest.

Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part 2 Review - GameSpot

"I am not surprised he is still standing...My creation, The Chosen One." He says, watching the battlefield with red eyes. The Nameless One originated as Davoth, ruler of the realm of Jekkad which preceded all other worlds. Although Jekkad was considered a paradise, Davoth sought to grant his people the gift of immortality as he was Jekkad's only immortal inhabitant; when his own efforts failed, Davoth created the Maykrs and the Father to devise a solution as their machine minds could work on the problem in unison. Although the Maykrs eventually succeeded, they deemed the knowledge too dangerous to share with Davoth as they had concluded that he would eventually become a threat to all of existence. The Maykrs worked together to seal Davoth and Jekkad away, then rewrote their history to portray the Father as their creator and Davoth as a wayward servant. Angered by this perceived betrayal, Davoth was consumed by vengeance and gradually warped into the Nameless One; in turn, Jekkad became a realm of chaos and evil that in time would come to be known as Hell, Much like Lucifer, Save that he was kicked down by his own creations.
At some point after Hell's alliance with the Maykrs began, the Nameless One planted the prophecy of a "chosen one" in the Khan Maykr's mind - an unknown being who would rise to threaten her rule. Eager to destroy this perceived threat, the Khan directed the construction of the Divinity Machine using a fragment of the Nameless One which had been stored by the Father in the coffins of Urdak, hoping that the machine would identify the chosen one before they became a threat. When Taras Nabad came under siege, the Nameless One planted visions and seditious thoughts in Samur Maykr's mind to convince him that the Khan was leading her people to ruin. Unknowingly compelled by the Nameless One, Samur released an imprisoned stranger and placed him in the Divinity Machine, reversing its polarity to empower the stranger and turn him into what would become The Doom Slayer.

Last edited:
ZackStop ZackStop
Topless Topless
Always? A born ability then?

“Are you even human?” Alexander ponders out loud. The reactor on his back spools back down to neutral. The heat dissipates into the hazy air, and quickly enough nothing even indicates there's anything out of the ordinary about the pack. He tilts his head to the side, and jabs forward. His fists lash out sporadically, trying to lure Shishio back into the rhythm of the fight earlier. His plan is straightforward, look for another chance to grab hold of the agile fighter. He’s not quite up to the young man’s speed.

“Then again.” He tries out a low kick, just to see what would happen.

“It barely matters now does it?”

In the end, Shishio fought for humanity. For the sake of all mankind, Alexander’s discomfort is a small price to pay.

"Hmm?" The Antichrist turned to the person who called him; a man clad in a gigantic suit of armor much like Doom Slayer. "You mean Doom Slayer?" He asked. Meanwhile, as the slayer charges towards Lucifer, the Fallen Angel walks towards him, not bother to do the same. Perhaps he has something in mind.

"Nnnn..." Goll is still crying though...

@ Topless Topless

The Slayer wondered why Lucifer was just walking slowly towards him, So he stopped dead in his tracks. He knew if he ran straight into Lucifer he would; Miss, Be thrown to the side, or Smacked down like a roach. As Lucifer got closer, He slowly backed away, Something in his mind he had not felt in a long long time finally shown up to the batlle...Fear. Although he shown nothing in an expressionless scarred pale face, He was scared of what Lucifer could do to him.
The Marine pushed this feeling away and prepared to slam his hammer on the ground, Which would at least knock back Lucifer. He brings the hammer down onto the ground, The shockwave was weaker than the one that had occurred earlier, But still should be effective enough.

Samur Makyr, The Father, and The Dark Lord

Samur watched The Dark Lord approach Anti-Christ from afar. The Dark Lord had created Slayer in his Image, The only difference between the two is that one was scarred and the other was unscathed, Save for markings on his body. "Father, Who is that?" Samur Makyr asked, turning to the glowing orb slowly. "He is...The original creator of our Universe. I am not, The Khan Makyr and me to banished him and Jekkad because he was a threat to us, Which Jekkad became 'Hell' in our world." The Father says, before letting out a sigh. "Father, How could you lie to me?" Samur asked. "I...never did. No-one had asked, As you were under The Dark Lord's Influence." He responds.
Meanwhile, Davoth looked down to Anti-Christ and said, "Yes, The Doom Slayer. He is my creation, I planned to use him to get Revenge on my own creations after they banished me and my world. And he did just that, Now he will be wanting to find me and kill me. If he does, He will not die but enter a stage of sleeping, Like what you would call a coma. I created him in my Image. I will admit though, I do not want to see him die. He has fought quite well in my opinion." He sighed before switching his gaze back to The Doom Slayer.

"Yeah, well, you better have a second opinion though." The Antichrist said as when Doom Slayer slammed his hammer to the ground to cause a shockwave, Lucifer moved quickly like a bullet, getting in front of the slayer. He then flicks the slayer's head, which sent him flying and crashing to a wall. That flick felt like a strong straight punch.

He initially didn't have an answer to Alexander's question. He never had a chance to think about what he actually was, weather human or something more complex. This was just like all those times. Before he had a chance to really begin to question himself, Alexander threw a powerful punch right down at Shishio, that managed to land right onto his cheek. He winced, and he staggered back onto one leg, but he quickly recovered and began to guard the incoming strikes. Just as before, he was spry on his feet, and moved about in a way to make Alexander's job that much harder.

Meanwhile, Lizel's expression really showed how guilty she was. As exciting as the fight was, there was a little girl who was still deeply hurt from what happened. She unfolded her arms and kneeled down to apologize to Goll. "Hey..." she spoke in a gentle tone. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, sweetie. It was wrong of me. Do you forgive me?" She gave her a little pat on the head to comfort her, and in hopes she would stop crying. At the same time, Ane levitated off of Ban's shoulder, who was watching the sparring match intently. The little fluff ball floated over to Goll and Lizel to help console to little girl. "Hi there!" she was right there beside Goll holding a fresh carrot. "I'm Ane, I'm Shishio's best friend! I have a carrot. Do you want it?" She Gingerly held it out, thinking maybe she would like carrots.

As Shishio was avoiding the quick succession of attacks, he too was delivering jabs back at Alexander. However, Shishio never attempted a strike that would end the sparring match, avoiding any chance he may have had to hit his chest. Nonetheless both of their aggression flowed between them, going back and forth with different techniques. Shishio took a leap into the air for a kick, but was intercepted by a right straight sending him back down with a backflip. He landed flawlessly, but soon found that there was a kick swinging right at him.

"Wah!" He shouted out and swiftly ducked under the yellow pillar hurling towards him. He had to throw himself down on all fours in order to fully avoid the attack, but just then, he found an opportunity to strike. Before Alexander's foot reunited with the ground, Shishio spun around to prepare his next strike. Putting all his weight into his hands, He tucked his legs in, and shot himself backwards like a spring loaded rocket. propelled his feet into Alexander's opposite leg, and the only thing keeping him stable while preforming his low kick.

"Mhm..." Goll nodded, appreciating the gentle gesture as she felt a little better. Just then, the little ball of fluff that is Ane floated towards Goll, offering her a carrot. Goll takes the carrot and when she bites into it, she likes it. Goll eats the carrot and once she's done, she is now fully better. "Thank you." She said with a smile before she takes the little fluff balm and gives her a cuddle. "Fluffy fluffy..." Goll likes how soft Ane's fluff is.

@ Topless Topless

The Slayer flew into one of the Arena's walls, and fell into the ground, some debris from the new hole in the wall had fallen upon him. He crawled out of the debris with ease and stood back up, after picking up his hammer.
The Doom Slayer was breathing heavily but was standing. Although nobody could tell, He was tired and his face was covered halfway in blood from a cut that had formed immediately after he was flicked back like a paper football.
The Slayer put his hammer away and pulled out his BFG, before pointing it at the Demonic-Angel. He charged up the round for a few seconds, before the weapon had released a hot fiery ball of green plasma enveloped in electrical energy towards Lucifer.

As the plasma ball is about to hit Lucifer, the Fallen Angel swipes it away unharmed, the ball hitting the wall instead. "Just how strong is Lucifer? I don't remember him being that powerful." Adam asked. "As far I know, he is one of the greatest and most powerful among the angels, next to Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael." Jesus explained. "What is the matter? Still relying on what you have instead of your own?" Lucifer asked before he spreads his wings and jumps high into the air. "Perhaps this will do the trick." He said as he spreads his arms, the clouds moving away to reveal a large sea of swords aiming down at the arena. The audience are freaking out. "He's...He's going to rain down all swords at him isn't he?" Moses worriedly asked. "If that were the case..." The Discoverer stands up from his seat, takes a deep breath, and yell "DOOM SLAYER! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!" And with that, Lucifer points down and the swords begin to drop down onto the arena in the hopes that one of them should pierce the Doom Slayer.

@ Topless Topless

The Slayer barely dodged the first blade that had fallen towards him. He ran, and kept running. The man was never willing to give in, Despite who his foe was and how badly injured he was.
The Angel of Light would soon find that Slayer was quicker than the thought of first sight, and in an Instant, He found himself re-energized. He dropped his weapon as everything in his sight turned a blood red. He had used it once, Previously. All he needed was for the rune to recharge and he would be just fine.

Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, Until it is done.

He jumped into the air above Lucifer, and brought his armoured fist down upon the most hated being in all of the Multiverses.

Doom Slayer is going way too fast, dodging every sword thrown. Lucifer can't seem to keep up until the slayer jumps so high and brings down his fist onto his head, sending him falling down and crashing into the ground. Lucifer gets up, looking at Doom Slayer. "You're seeing red now aren't you? I can see that you can keep up with me." He said "But unfortunately, I still have a lot of tricks up on my sleeve." A pentagram appears covering the whole arena grounds. "Behold! From my point of view, the culmination of mortals' need of godhood! The greatest insult God Himself had received!" Lucifer said as a tall structure rises up from the ground, sending both of them high into the sky and into the clouds.

"What is that?!" Karma asked. "Do my eyes deceived me, it is the one thing that God got angry of." Moses said in awe. "It's..." As Adam spoke, the structure, a very TALL one at that, stood in the arena. Lucifer and Doom Slayer cannot be found for they are both on top of it.

8b0934565e5616c1f0fab61bc278a250.jpg

"It is, the Tower of Babel, also known as the Tower of Babylon." Jesus said. "I never thought Lucifer could do that. However, there is more than just that tower." The Antichrist said. On the top, Lucifer flies up into the air. "What you are standing is the full idiocy of man. The idea of making a structure so high that it can pierce the Heavens was a very bad idea. As punishment, God confuses their tongues, arguments ensured, and in the end the tower is left unfinished for God to destroy it. What you're standing right now is what could have been the finished product, at least to my own eyes. And now, this tower, like what God did, must be destroyed along with you!" He said and a pentagram appears on his side. He gets his hand through it and pulls out a sword of flames.

"Behold, Doom Slayer, God's divine punishment in my own vision! The Sword of Rupture of which it destroy all!" Lucifer declared as he raises the sword up and out of nowhere, dark energy begins to circle around the sword like a tornado. "Such power! I do not know what's going on, but Doom Slayer is in trouble right now!" Karma said. "I could feel it! This energy is so...wicked!" Mary followed.

"Doom Slayer, you have earned my respect. Here is your reward; a death worth of honor!" Lucifer said and when he points down his sword he yells at the top of his lung "BEHOLD! ENUMA ELISH!!!" The sword let's out a huge beam of energy big enough to destroy the entire tower along with the Doom Slayer. "That's it. Lucifer has won!" The Antichrist said. "Doom Slayer!!!" The Hyper God yelled.

The fate of Doom Slayer has been sealed.

The Doom Slayer | DM1-5 | Doom Marine | The Unchained Beast | The Predator | Doom Guy | Hellwalker | The Beast | BJ Blazkowics lll | The Great Slayer
@ Topless Topless

The Slayer didn't even have time to think before he was transported to the top of some sort of tower. He looked down, Realizing they were so high up above the arena that he could touch even the clouds. The Blazkowics then looked to Lucifer, Who then explained this tower and what it was going to be, before pulling out a sword. Before he had even a slight chance to attack the Fallen Angel, He was blown back by the sheer force of the powerful Heavenly beam. The Slayer was sent flying backwards off of the tower, Striking a few rail posts before falling back into the Arena, A large dust cloud formed.

The Dust Cloud cleared up to reveal a crater several feet deep and Slayer was there, Almost Lifeless. A small set of words popped up onto his HUD reading; {Impact Compensation}. A fresh breath of air rushed into his lungs before he pushed himself up slowly, Shaking away the pain of a few broken ribs, Which would heal pretty quick for Slayer, If given time. The Marine was surprised that he was even still alive, But it may have been those earlier impacts that had saved his life alongside his suit. Or maybe it was Jesus' prayers that had saved him, To which he looked around and found that his suit was singed by the beam.
He grabbed his Super-Shotgun and used it to push himself to his feet, He was alive...Still! This man really was Invincible, and Relentless. And one hell of a tough Bastard.

The tower has been destroyed and what is left from the destruction is a large crater. As Lucifer descends to check if he has finally killed the Doom Slayer, to his and everyone else's shock, the Doom Slayer is still standing despite the intensity of the attack and injuries sustsined. "No way! Despite how powerful that attack was, Doom Slayer is still alive!" Adam could not believe what he is seeing. "Oh thank Lord! Thank You!" Moses is relieved. "...So um, how strong did you made Doom Slayer?" The Antichrist asked.

"Impossible, no one could ever survive that!" Lucifer yelled in frustration "How is a mortal like you survive such divine punishment? Was it perhaps your armor? Some divine intervention? Or...just- WHO ARE YOU?!"

The Doom Slayer | DM1-5 | Doom Marine | The Unchained Beast | The Predator | Doom Guy | Hellwalker | The Beast | BJ Blazkowics lll | The Great Slayer
@ Topless Topless

The Slayer quickly turned towards Lucifer, his Plasma Rifle in hand. He slowly walked out the crater, dirt now covered up a few spots on his armor, But it was nonetheless still reliable. Listening to Lucifer's babbling about how he survived, the last few words spat out rang like a church bell in his head.
"I am your...Doom." The Marine spoke as he rose his Plasma Rifle at Lucifer and pulled the trigger.

Once the trigger has been pulled, with the flaming sword still in his hand Lucifer begins to deflect the shots as he charge towards the slayer. "It doesn't seem to matter how resilient you are, cause in the end you will fall by my hand!" Lucifer yelled just as gets to Doom Slayer and delivers a downward slash onto him.

@Shooting Star Asuka @Thepotatogod @Orihara @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel @Crenando @Crow @IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop @Deredere @darkred Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Funnier President Funnier President

ZackStop ZackStop
Topless Topless
As he goes over their battle in his mind, Alexander can’t help but notice his younger partner actually holds his punches better. Shishio’s controlled attacks just don’t come close enough to deliver the ‘fatal’ blow to the marine’s breastplate. The child is actually taking Alexander’s measure! He does not know if he should laugh or be offended, but a chortle escapes his lips anyway.

“Well fou-urk!”

Alexander misses his kick, Shishio does not. The marine stumbles forward for a split second. His low kick slams into the ground, but it’s too far forward, he’s lost balance no matter what. As he falls onto his back he holds out both hands in an attempted grab. Fighting from a prone position is far from ideal, but the nature of battle is such that ideal circumstances are rare. Adapt, improvise and overcome. At the speed of a rattlesnake he rolls onto his belly, pushes up and stands back at the ready. He already has to ward off the next attack. A flat palm redirects a punch.

“Ahem. Well fought.” Alexander says. Then his other hand lashes out. The punch falls short well before it reaches Shishio, but there’s a tell-tale hint of brown in the fist. Alexander’s thrown rock is more accurate this time, the basket ball sized stone nearly breaking the sound barrier. The marine himself is right behind with a simple left-right-left combination of palm strikes. He knows that Shishio will simply wear down his defences if they simply trade punches, so any palm strike could turn into a grab if only he can connect them properly. Alexander wants to grapple again, he wants to turn the fight back in his favour.

@ Topless Topless

The Slayer rolls to the side, barely dodging the sword. He then pulled out his hammer and sent it into Lucifer's side, Hoping it would at least drop him.

The Dark Lord

"Well, He is created in my Image. So what do you expect when you add a normal Marine plus Argent Energy? Oh and not to mention the suit of his, Made it myself." He asked, Turning back to the arena, watching intently. "Hmmm?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back