• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Shishio was pleased with himself when his kick landed, and with enough force to stagger the large man. He had faced foes just as large if not larger in the past, and these foes were astonished to find just how much punch Shishio can pack more often than not. But this was an achievement, moving a hand picked champion who appears immobile, who moves only when he intends to. This had Shishio raring to go for his follow up attack that he had planned.

As soon as his first kick connected, he would follow up with a roundhouse kick. Using the initial impact of his sidekick would give him supple force for the follow up his roundhouse to the side of the head. That's what Shishio had in store if everything went right, and when it did, the boy wasted no time for his intended follow up. However, he didn't plan for what he would do if things did not go his way, a rookie mistake. As he was turning his body to release his next attack, his opponent was already in motion for a counter that Shishio wasn't ready for. The fast swinging elbow came flying at him like a truck before he could react properly to it. Alexander's elbow rammed right into his left arm, pinning it against the body, before launching him in whatever angle he would go. Shishio was sent twirling and spinning through the air while he yelled out in shock and confusion. He luckily began to regain control near the end of the arching path, but as fate would have it, Shishio Bakugeki was dangerously close to going out of the ring.

Shishio yelped suddenly just as he landed, and by the very tip of his toe he was safe from a ring out, if only by a couple of inches. Ban laughed a bit. "That's Shishio for you. Always keeping you on your toes." He said to Lizel, while of course poking fun at their young friends little predicament. Lizel's face firmly planted inside her hands in response to the close call. "Tell me about it." As for the mostly absent rodent, Ane was casually munching on more stolen produce. The scene she found herself gazing upon was Shishio waving his arms around like a buffoon to regain his balance. "What's Shio doing? An interpretive dance?" She thought to herself. The gang was fairly distanced from the two fighters to her credit, but perhaps she just needs glasses. After waving around with his arms, he finally planted a foot down and regained his balance, just as a rock flew over him. He still flinched and covered his head, even though it didn't seem to have been given well enough aim to hit him. He removed his hands from atop his head, finding that Alexander was right back in his orthodox stance, guard raised. Shishio got ready.

He switches his feet around from right before left to the opposite, and like the little devil he is, shot forward like a red bolt of lightning. And when he got into range, he began his own barrage of fast punches that emulated the beginning of their match. Perhaps he was getting a little ahead of himself with his flurry.

The Doom Slayer | DM1-5 | Doom Marine | The Unchained Beast | The Predator | Doom Guy
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Crenando Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere darkred darkred Funnier President Funnier President Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

Hell On Earth.gif

{Advanced Praetor Armor}

The Slayer was lucky to dodge one of the dark-energy spears, but was unlucky when the other had struck him in the chest plate. This threw the Slayer back several feet but he was still...Standing! He picked up his SSG and It disappeared and went back into his Weapon hammer.

MUST KILL. MUST SAVE...EARTH.

He clenched his fists tightly. He was filled with Vengeance and hatred for the Demon-king. Doom Guy absolutely hated him. He quickly came up with an Idea, To use his rocket launcher. Pulling his Rocket Launcher out, He blasted an Ice bomb from his equipment launcher. Then fired a Rocket towards the feet of the Devil.

One of the spears have pierced Doom Slayer, yet he is still standing. Satan is impressed. "Resilient motherfucker aren't you?" He mockingly asked before he is met with an ice bomb, freezing him in place before getting hit by a rocket, launching him away. It hurt real bad for the devil, but for some reason he liked it. "Just how many toys do you have? I have plenty!" He said as he slowly raises his hand as a black portal appears beneath Doom Slayer, which out of it is a giant demonic hand, grabbing the marine and proceeds to crush him.

"Shishio..." Goll quietly mumbled upon hearing what Ban have said.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Crenando Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere darkred darkred Funnier President Funnier President Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

Topless Topless ZackStop ZackStop

Alexander held up like a cliff in the face of a raging storm. The wild attacks first met an unflinching wall of open palmed counterstrikes. Energy from early strikes flowed into the astartes, only for the man to use the recoil to fuel his next parry. Much like a cliff however, cracks formed. Alexander at distinct moments physically stuttered, his martial arts forms occasionally off kilter like a bad record.

The fact of the matter was Alexander didn’t quite know what to do at times. Shishio flowed around like a tornado. The marine relied on technique and prediction to keep pace, but at times his instinct or training demanded a heavy counter-strike. In those moments, he hesitated. Sure, Alexander could try a brutal joint lock to dislocate a shoulder, but this was a sparring match.

He grunted as a strike hit the back of his knees and sent a straight chop down to respond.

“He certainly is-” he said, loud enough for Ban and Lizel to hear. The left chop missed, so he whirled around and aimed a right hook where he guessed Shishio would strike next. A ringing clash of metal on metal followed.

“- a handful.” he finished and finally began a proper counter-offensive. Shishio was no mere mortal, and more like someone shrunk down one of his jet-pack equipped battle brothers. The young man could handle a rougher treatment. This time Alexander’s open palms actively sought to capture any limb they could get to. Time to see how the young hero handled a grapple.

The Doom Slayer | DM1-5 | Doom Marine | The Unchained Beast | The Predator | Doom Guy
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crenando Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere darkred darkred Funnier President Funnier President Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka
Hell On Earth.gif

{Advanced Praetor Armor}

The Slayer smiled emotionlessly after the Rocket had thrown back the half-frozen Satan. After putting his rocket launcher away, A portal appeared underneath the Slayer and a giant demon-claw had grabbed him. The Marine struggles as the demon-hand proceeds to crush him, but, Grabs the thumb and proceeds to snap it in half.
After thinking about what Lucifer had spoken of about 'Toys' another very very bright Idea popped into his brain. Quickly reacting, He pulled out his BFG-9000 and pointed it straight into the palm of the hand as accurately as possible.

1504954996_1504955066926.gif

A bright-energetic charge of plasma lit up inside the BFG, Green streaks of lightning enveloped the weapon as it readied up a charge to fire into the hand and possibly even tear the wrist into pieces of flesh and bone. A Beautiful scene, As Slayer would think of it, Too bad he only had three more BFG cores left.

The demonic hand that was crushing Doom Slayer has been blown into bits. Satan is rather impressed. "Well, I've spoke too soon." He said as a small black portal appears on the ground next to him. A rather large oversized pitchfork shoots out and Satan grabs it, pointing at Doom Slayer. "Here I come, asshole!" He yelled as he begins to sprint towards the Doom Slayer in an attempt to deliver a stab.

Meanwhile, as Zeus watches on, Hera approaches him with a worried look. "Is this okay to you, Zeus? To let the devil fight for the sake of us?" She asked. Zeus turns to her, showing a distressed expression even as someone as mighty as him. "I believe I cannot answer that. What I can say is that...Satan shouldn't be fighting at all. As much as he is a scumbag, the majority of us gods would agree that him fighting would mean...bad things to not just humanity, but also to us." He said. "What do you mean?" Hera asked, and as Zeus explains to her, the Queen of the Olympians is horrified.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crenando Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere darkred darkred Funnier President Funnier President Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Topless Topless
Hell On Earth.gif

{Advanced Praetor Armor}

The Slayer gave a smile after the Demon-King had spoken something good of him. He slowly turned to the Demon-King as he rushed forth with a very large almost comical-looking pitchfork. Before the Demon-King could even lay a tip of the weapon onto Slayer, He dashed to the side. The Slayer spun back around to face the Demon-King, with a deadly smile on his face.
The Marine pulled out the Crucible...A deadly and vicious weapon. It could be swung with ease, As long as the wielder was worthy. The blade activated, Revealing a red long blade embedded with demonic and both holy symbols. It was surprisingly made up of...
Argent Energy, Hell Energy, Raw Power from Hell, Whatever you could ever call it. It was an artifact from Argent D'Nur which wields mysterious control over the Argent energy reserves of Hell. It could even bring the most powerful foes down, With a few swipes.
The Slayer charged at the Demon-King, Particularly targeting his wings and or back.

Samur Makyr
Samur Maykr by K--Lynn on DeviantArt

"I place my wish on you, Slayer." Samur spoke softly, watching the Slayer move with quick grace but deadly force. He folded his arms together and let out a raspy-sounding sigh. "Christ, Do you know of if he will win or fall to his death? I have fought him myself before, And I do apologize for being a once-enemy of you all, But times have changed." He spoke, turning to Christ.

"He really shouldn't be going all out like that." Ban remarked how their champion had gone for an all out attack without really thinking. He had thrown many blurred punches at Alexander, who was putting up a great defense. It was only when Shishio jumped around to attack in various directions, that it began to ware on the soldiers shell. It wasn't long before he had to change up his game, or Shishio's volley would get the better of him.

Shishio wasn't prepared for what his opponent had in store. As far as he knew he had Alexander pinned, and as exciting as that was, it also served as a weakness. When Alexander reached for Shishio's next incoming strike, the motion, energy and drive Shishio had made him blind. Had Shishio taken Ban's advice more seriously, he would have seen it coming in time and reacted. He unfortunately saw it too late, and got his arm trapped. "Ah!" Shishio yelled out when he realized his mistake. He quickly tried to pull away, but Alexander had him good, now getting ahold of both arms, and with such a firm grip. Even if Shishio struggled to break free, it would cost him energy better spent thinking of a way out. Instead, he continued to struggle fruitlessly.

In truth, Shishio's grappling skills was a shortcoming attributed to his size. As strong as he is, his stature creates difficulty when finding leverage. Compounded with Alexander being much larger than average even more of a challenge. Shishio shouted with growing frustration. "Let go, let go!" while he strained to pull away his arms. His friends only looked on while he struggled. They were almost disappointed in him for trying to brute force his way out instead of using his head. His frustration only built and manifested into something peculiar. He began to run in place, so quick in fact that it kicked up dust and dirt while his legs became a blur. The sound coming from the small hero's feet was like a machine gun eating through its ammunition all at once, but he just kept going. Kicking up more and more clouds until the entire ring began to get engulfed, meanwhile this began to dig himself into the ground. Coughs started to emit from his crew. "What in the world is he thinking!?" Lizel spoke out between coughs and her eyes teared up. "I already look bad enough, now I'm covered in dirt!" Just as she began to complain, the sound of Shishio's insane pitter patter stopped, and the clouds that formed started to clear with a strong gust of wind.

He stood there with his arms still restrained, however now standing in a shallow ditch he created. Everyone was just stunned after what had just transpired, and now he just stood there. It was when something dawned on Shishio that the running stopped. He wasn't going to get out of Alexander's grip the way his arms are restrained. That of couse meant Alexander's arms were also both used up to keep him steady, so unless he plans on striking Shishio's chest with a knee or a kick, there's no danger of losing the sparring match with the set rules. There was still plenty of time to spare as well. These were the thoughts floating around in his head, it was a full proof plan he thought. There was the one other win condition Shishio was forgetting about though, but he just waited on Alexander's next move. He discreetly shifted his weight in preparation. "Give up?" Shishio taunted once again with a chuckle.

Satan's attack was avoided and now Doom Slayer charges in with his blade. Quickly, Satan turned and blocks the energy blade with his pitchfork. Surprisingly, the sword could not cut through the pitchfork. Perhaps it is because both of their weapons are related to Hell. Satan could feel a familiar vibe from the blade. "You gonna use the power of Hell against me, the one who rules it? Irony! Fucking irony!" Satan taunted as he makes an effort to push and hopefully overpower Doom Slayer. Meanwhile, after Samur have asked, Jesus turns to him and say "I believe I cannot answer that question, but may I ask have I ever met you before? Or rather, were you an enemy to us all before? I do not remember you honestly. I apologize. But if I were, I would have ultimately forgiven you."

"Let him go!" Goll yelled, begging for Alexander to let go of Shishio in his hold. But then Shishio started running in place, digging a crater. The dust and dirt caught onto Goll's face, irritating her eyes and nose. "Ah! Ah!" Goll is about to sneeze and she doesn't have anything to sneeze on. She runs around, flailing her arms in the hopes to find something to let out her sneeze. Eventually, she grabs some sort of fabric. "Achiru!" She sneezed onto the fabric, wiping her nose to get her snot out and even wipe her eyes from the tears.

Poor Liezel.

Topless Topless

Hell On Earth.gif

{Advanced Praetor Armor}

The Slayer realized that the weapons they were putting against one another, Were made in the same realm. Before he had any time to put his weapon away and switch it out, He had been shoved back really hard. The Slayer flew a few meters away into the sandy ground, helmet first. He stood up and staggered before pulling his helmet off and threw it to the side. The Marine pulled out his SSG, Extended his Wrist-Blade, and fired his meat hook at the Demon-King.

Samur Makyr

"I was an Enemy of you all once, Save for the Devil. I did his evil deeds...In my human form. Lying to mortals about Eternal Beliefs in Hell, and then Slaughtering them like pigs to a harvest just for some...Energy." Samur says as he continues to watch the fight, a feeling of worry washing over him. "Lies is what makes an Enemy, and Especially Killing. A work of the Devil is an Enemy to the Gods, I am truly sorry."

Funny Valentine

As the fight dragged on between the doomsayer and the Devil himself, Funny simply stood up, and left the area. Gyro and Johnny glared at the president as he walked away.

Funny valentine headed down to the area, where his room was. Opening the door, he took a moment to take it in.

The room was just like the Oval Office, but bigger, and a place to sleep. Valentine ignored those however, and instead looked at something on the desk.....

There were 3 of these mysterious things, and Valentine pocked them, placing them in his pocket along with the handkerchief. Valentine then proceeded to sit down on the desk, eyes roaming around as he waiting.

He would remain like this until it was his turn to fight.

Satan has managed to push away the Doom Slayer, but the slayer fires his meat hook at the devil. Satan quickly blocks the hook, only for it to wrap around the pole. "Come here!" He yelled as he tries to pull Doom Slayer towards him, most likely to attack. Meanwhile, as Samur explained, Jesus replied "Do not fret for even the most cruel can be forgiven. To humans, they do not know what they're doing and God knows that. What you have done is not out of your own will, but the Devil's."

Topless Topless
Hell On Earth.gif

{Advanced Praetor Armor}

The Slayer was flying towards Satan at high speed now, Since the Demon-Lord pulled him towards him at a quickened pace. The Slayer then quickly decided to change his strategy, Using one armoured arm to protect his head, and stuck the other straight out, Arm-blade extended. The Slayer's soul and mind screamed for violence, Only a calm emotion to show on the outside. If the Slayer were to strike Satan, It would most likely be the Death of himself, or Satan. Or maybe it would harm them both critically, Now that's a true fight to the death.

Topless Topless
Hell On Earth.gif

{Advanced Praetor Armor}

The Slayer felt the pitchfork lunge past his armor and into his chest, but didn't get far. The Slayer grabbed the pitchfork's ends as Lucifer tried to push in deeper, and pulled it out, His muscles straining all the while. He could feel himself bleeding, but he didn't care at all, He just wanted to save his Universe...No matter the cost.
The Slayer quickly snagged away Lucifer's pitchfork before sending an armoured fist towards the Demon-Kings beautifully ugly face, and Slayer knew this was going to cost him big.

Samur Makyr and The Father

Samur Makyr watched as the Slayer was pierced by the pitchfork, but was still alive despite Lucifer's size. "Oh dear lord, I fear if he dies I will die as well, along with The Father." Samur spoke quickly, worrying for the Slayer. "Good does not always win the fight, but I hope Good will win this one." A voice speaks, seemingly from the air. "Father, I did not realize your presence here, I apologize." Samur spoke quickly, before giving a bow. "You are forgiven, Samur Makyr." The voice speaks once more, before appearing as a misty golden-colored orb. "Hello, Jesus Christ of Nazarath. I hope our fighter wins, Or the Dark-Lord in the realm of Hell in our Universe will enslave our Universe, and corrupt Samur here again. I fear the worst..." The Father speaks as he 'watched' over the Slayer's fighting.

Satan has managed to stab Doom Slayer with his pitchfork, but the slayer isn't down just yet. He pulls the pitchfork off of his chest with all his might and throws it away. Satan is surprised at how tough the Doom Slayer is. "Damn, you're one though son of a bitch aren't you-" As he comments, his face gets crushed by a strong punch of the Doom Slayer, sending him flying away and crashing into a wall. Meanwhile, Samur begins to show signs of worry, but all of that diminishes upon hearing the encouraging voice the Father, later appearing as a golden orb in front of Jesus. Of course, The Father is not the same one Jesus knows. "Greetings to you too. Yes, I do hope that our fighter will bring victory...though what the people are worrying about is...the consequences." He spoke with a grim tone.

Last edited:
Topless Topless
ZackStop ZackStop
Alexander gazes intensely at Shishio, directly eye to eye. Sweat drops from his brow as he struggles to hold on to the young hero. His breathing is heavy, in through the nose and out from the mouth in a rhythm like a heavy duty steam engine. Even with his size advantage he still visibly shakes with strain. His eyes widen as Shishio starts to dig. The only way he knows to get this much power in such a small frame the astartes carries on his back.

He shakes his head once, and a neural link pulses. The pack on his back briefly whirs, and the miniature fusion reactor on his back powers up. The vents on his back suddenly blast out a jet of superheated air that kicks up even more dust. Metal shrieks against metal as his grip tightens. The ground beneath Shishio’s feet explodes as the astounding power of the young man has nowhere to go but the ground. Alexander averts his eyes now to avoid the sand, but holds on, unwilling to yield first in the contest of strength.

The first to yield, as it turns out, is the ground. Alexander nearly falls forward as Shishio begins to sink, then he pulls back and holds the young hero over the impressive pit he just dug. He blinks the sand out of his eyes and hacks out a cough. The highly acidic spittle lands with a hiss, and starts to merrily burn through the sand. Not that Alexander has a bad breath, but his spittle had been modified to help him digest literally anything.

Now that he no longer chokes on dust or has to blink grit out of his eyes, Alexander can assess the situation. Give up?

"I suppose you might as well." Alexander says to Shishio, a cheerful glint in his eyes.

Alexander stands up straight, with Shishio still in his hands, careful to keep the young lad at a literal arms length. He didn't want to receive a kick to the chest plate. The young girl(?) off to the side demands Shishio's release. Alexander looks at the young hero in his hands, then at the ring border, then back at Shishio. With a shrug, he pivots on his heel, one, two, three times, and then lets go. Unless Shishio could fly, the young man would be launched in a gentle arc out of the ring, in front of his friends.

"There. I let go." he admits, and pats himself down. Bah, he needed to clean now. If he was to be mankind's champion in this abomination of an arena, he would damn well be resplendent.

The Doom Slayer | DM1-5 | Doom Marine | The Unchained Beast | The Predator | Doom Guy | Hellwalker
Topless Topless
Hell On Earth.gif

{Advanced Praetor Armor}

The Slayer watched as the Lord of Hell flew back into a wall. Ouch, That had to hurt. The Slayer picked his helmet up and placed it back onto his head with a soft-hissing sound. He snagged his SSG and walked casually towards Satan, at a slow pace. He stopped about a meter from the Demon-King and pointed his SSG at him at point-blank range.

Samur Makyr nodded after Christ had spoken. "Is it of the possibility of Hell's forces unleashed upon the Multiverses?" He asked, feeling some relief as the Marine punched Satan back into a wall. "...And the possible death of The Doom Slayer." The Father added, calmly as the golden mist pulsated softly. "Sometimes it is better to not spill blood, Than to do so. Lucifer should have never stepped onto that battlefield, If the Slayer kills him and absorbs his soul...It will be worse for us all." The Father says, seeing the Slayer point his SSG at Lucifer.

"It is far worst than you will ever think of." Jesus spoke just as Satan gets off the wall, badly hurt and down on all fours. The Doom Slayer points his shotgun at the Devil as he looks up to him. "You...You think you have the advantage over me just because you're some tough-as-nails soldier who is too angry to die? Do you really hate me all that much? I don't even know you, yet already you hate me because I'm just another one of those demons you wanted to kill giddy. Bullshit. You're no better monster as I am. Can I ask you something? Who do you think are the real monsters? Demons or humans? Actually, you don't need to answer that because everyone knows what the real answer is. It's both. You and me are monsters! We were once good men before we have fallen from grace. You and I had went through some tragedy that made us the most violent scheming sons of bitches we are today! Both of us have some sort revenge against some top god or demon. You and I aren't so different now don't you? Yes, you probably realized that right now. But why stopped here? Aren't you going to pull the tri- TOO LATE!" Right before the Doom Slayer could pull the trigger, a pillar of dark energy suddenly rises from the ground, engulfing Satan. "What's happening?!" Karma asked "I could feel a huge power surge coming from Satan!"

"Aaaaaah!!! Yep, that's about it for my warm-up. Now that I have understood that my form is weaker compared to you, it's time for me to get serious after so many centuries!" Satan said as his body begins to transform. "What did he say?!" Moses asked. "I don't know, but it appears that Satan is transforming!" Adam answered. "What?! You mean to say that Satan has been holding back this whole time?!" Eve freaked out. "Everyone, look!" Mary pointed at what is peeping out of the pillar. A head of a lion, a head of a bear, multiple heads of leopards, and a large head of an unknown creature with many horns, the smaller one of which bears the face of Satan himself. "Oh Heavenly Father, please protect our fighter of humanity..." Jesus said just as the pillar disappears, revealing a transformed Satan. The Devil has become a large and ferocious beast.

images (24).jpeg
The Beast of Revelation

"And so it has come." The Antichrist said with a grin "The most terrifying of all the apocalyptical monsters, the Beast of Revelation. And it appears that it has also bore the strengths of the previous beasts. Satan is really looking for an early tribulation."

"Doom Slayer, prepare yourself as your time is nigh, bitch!" Satan yelled as the head of the beast begins to spew out a breath of fire onto the Doom Slayer.

The Doom Slayer | DM1-5 | Doom Marine | The Unchained Beast | The Predator | Doom Guy | Hellwalker
Topless Topless
Hell On Earth.gif

{Advanced Praetor Armor}

The Slayer listened closely to what Lucifer had to say, and most of that he could agree with. He was just a normal Marine, who shot his commanding officer because he was ordered to kill civilians...people he knew. He was sent to Mars where the UAC starting to experiment with Teleportation and energy experiments, that's when the first demonic invasions took place. He got stuck in hell, and that kept the portals closed off, and the Night-Sentinels and Makyrs took him in when he was seriously wounded. He was treated horribly like a slave at first, but became the first human Outlander from earth to become a Demon Slayer.

Doom-Eternal-Lore-Header.jpg

He was then buried in Hell, to which Dr. Samuel Hayden decided it was smart to pull him out. Fast forward 8 months, Demons are now overwhelming earth and the Khan Makyr had betrayed Slayer, who he then killed.
Before the Slayer could put away his Shotgun a large dark pillar engulfed Satan, so he stepped back and observed. The Slayer watched with wide eyes as a beast...mentioned in the bible...was now standing before him. He swallowed hard as he took in time to stare at the large beast who then spoke with Satan's voice. The Marine looked down to his SSG after barely escaping the trail of flames spat out towards him. This was gonna be tough, But he had fought bigger things...Like a few Cyberdemons. What was he doing this for again? For Earth...? No...For his Universe.
He may be a monster on the outside, But he was a man at heart. The Slayer switched to his Gatling gun and the blue shield with the UAC marking in a corner appeared in front of the Slayer, the two barrels split and each one formed two more barrels which was already spinning.

Steam Community :: Guide :: Doom 2016 Mythology Explained thouroughly  through Codices

Samur Makyr watched in horror as Satan turned into a beast only mentioned in the Bible of Christ. "Oh no...We must do something. This fight has to be fair at some degree." Samur Makyr spoke quietly and quickly. "Well, The rules state that no outside help is allowed but maybe it is possible to help him...Indirectly." The Father spoke, his voice echoeing. "What do you say, Christ? Would it be wrong to give him a new weapon? Especially one he is familiar with." The Father asked, as his mist slightly turned a reddish color before going back to gold again. "The forces of Hell are getting stronger..." Samur Makyr muttered as he watched the battle.

"That I do not know, but..." Jesus turns to the Hyper God, hoping if there is a way to help Doom Slayer. "The gods will punish him if we interfere...but, since they've cheated first, we might as well do the same in retaliation for the Laughingstok fight. However, there are too many observers here and if one of them catches what's going on, they will not hesitate to call out." The Discoverer said before turning to the Father and ask "Perhaps you have something in mind, don't you?" Meanwhile, as the Doom Slayer begins to unload on Satan, the beast quickly starts running from the bullets. He is much faster than before despite his bulk. He begins to run on the walls and once there is an opening, he jumps off in an attempt to pounce onto the slayer, his claws ready to sink into his body.

They all looked down at the little girl, the first to notice was of course Lizel, who began to redden in the face. She had become furious at her for thinking it was a good idea to use someone's pants as a tissue, especially hers. "You... Little brat! What are you thinking blowing your snotty nose on someone!? Who taught you manners!?" She continued to get more furious with every word take came out of her mouth, but ultimately simmered down just enough to stop yelling. She was just a little girl after all, although how a kid like her made her way out here was beyond the group, but no one cared to ask. Her fists were balled up tight, and her face was still riddled with a furious expression. "You owe me a new outfit, kid!" she began to pat dirt off of her with little success.

As soon as the two finished their power struggle and the dust had cleared, the fighters took their time to recover. Alexander suggested the same thing for Shishio, as Shishio did for him, but that wasn't going to happen. "Not a chance!" Shishio smirked, but his expression turned when he was caught off guard. Alexander lifted him with ease out of the pit he created, then began to struggle again. Shishio took aim, and attempted a kick at Alexander's chest plate, but unlike his lanky arms, his legs had no advantageous reach. Even with his body flung forward, it still wasn't enough reach to get past Alexander's arm length. It was as if he was holding a opossum, keeping such a disgusting animal away from the body. Shishio was down to one option unless he let go, it was now or never. Unfortunately, Shishio was the only one who didn't realize what was about to happen. His friends let out a cry of shock when Alexander made his motions. "Wuh- AHH!" He began to spin against his will as he shouted out, and before long was sent hurling through the air.

It didn't take long for the airborne Shishio to watch as the borders of the ring crossed underneath him, and when he went flying past the small group, his arms began to warm up in preparation Without exactly knowing how, Shishio began to use his innate ability, from inside his sturdy metal arms a reaction was taking place. He closed his fists tightly and pulled his elbows back. A white glow shown through each seam in the metal plates that quickly traveled down to his hands. "Flash... Bomber!" He threw his arms forward and fired two bursts of cone shaped energy with blank white color. The sound that followed after announcing his technique was a mix between a high caliber rifle, and the boom of thunder. In mid air, the amount of force coming for this attack was enough to send Shishio flying backwards, and spinning like a runaway tire, much to Alexander's surprise, most likely. Shishio wasn't out of the fight just yet, although a little dizzy. After traveling through the air with many tight and rapid flips, he lands back into the ring, a good distance away from his tough opponent. "Whew! that was a close one." The crazy stunt he pulled took a moment for him to recover from. "If I wasn't already planning to use that, I wouldn't have thought of it!" He appeared pleased with himself, and still eager to keep fighting.

Liezel had noticed and she is not happy. She starts yelling at Goll with quite a lot of fury on her tone. The little valkyrie is now scared. She begins to tear up to the point that she starts crying in fear. "I...I'm s-sorry. I thought it was just..." She couldn't speak properly at this point, not focus on Shishio as he was being thrown into the air and then retaliated. "Wa...Waaaaaaaaaah!" Goll is really too scared at this point. Thank Liezel.

Topless Topless
Hell On Earth.gif

{Advanced Praetor Armor}
{Critical Damage!}
{Systems Failing!}

The Slayer fired as the beast dodged his bullets pretty well. Despite the cursed creature's size, He is moving pretty fast. The creature runs along a wall and tries to drive it's claw into Slayer's thick armor, This time the Slayer was too slow. Lucifer's claw rips into his side, Tearing away the armor and flesh, revealing bone and a bit of guts. The Slayer falls to one knee and breathes heavily as he slowly bleeds out onto the sandy ground. He rips off his helmet as he began to struggle with breathing. He looks up at the Beast and slowly pushes himself up to his feet.
He stored his Gatling gun back into his Weapon hammer and pulls out his Plasma Rifle and points it at Lucifer. Blood dribbled down his lip slowly as he fell to the ground again, Now barely breathing. He slowly reached out for his weapon but his arm gave out.

Samur Makyr watched as Lucifer tore a hole in Slayer's side then the Slayer fell to the ground near death. "Father, I hope you are ready." Samur says quietly. The Father pulsates rapidly and then slows down. "Hypergod, Christ, It is done. I shall not say what I did exactly, Only to wait after his death. It is a power from our world, Only Night-Sentinels can use it. And maybe a modification to the suit, and a new weapon replacing an old one." The Father says quietly and calmly.

Last edited:
''I'm sorry, you did what now?" When The Discoverer asked, the Doom Slayer is now on his last legs as he struggles to get to his gun. "What's wrong? Can't keep up with me?" Satan mockingly asked as he circles around the slayer like a predator observing it's prey. "Maybe you aren't so tough after all. I thought you would be stronger than you are. But I guess you really are still human, albeit stupidly determined, resilient, and hardheaded. That's what you humans are, so naive and idiotic. You know, humans are supposed to be very obedient people...but the gods made them TOO obedient that it has become a sin to turn one another and follow the other. Sin I tell you. You wanna know why the gods fucking hate me? Because I've introduced to them to the fucking concept of evil! Gods used to be good people you know? Then here comes me, throwing little pieces of shit called sin onto both heaven and earth. I was throwing a little hissy fit after God kicked my ass when I was about to get what I want; a higher position in the Heavens! Instead, I got under and lived in Hell for all eternity, tormenting sins until they regret everything evil they've done. It's...boring you know? Making those sinners miserable until the day that they're sent up to Heaven. To be honest, besides the demons they serve me, including the ones that are regularly summoned by that Solomon guy, I feel alone. Very alone. And that loneliness fueled my anger so much that it allowed me to commit atrocities to all of mankind through the most evil of men that I could tempt them with! The Hundred Years War? Me! World War I and II? Me! The Columbine High School Massacre? Me! The 9/11 Attacks? Me! And everything else that caught the attention of humanity? ME! I'm a fucking villain you hear? I am an enemy to both man and god! Nobody fucking likes Satan! Everybody fucking hates Satan! And now...as you struggle to get that gun, allow me to end your suffering. Your time has come." After having that kind of speech, Satan comes up behind the Doom Slayer and lays one of his paws on his back as he proceeds to slowly crush him. "Father, I hope you know what you're doing..." The Discoverer said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back