• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ardois slowed down once he sensed a tiny light behind him. A bouncing ember of light passes by him, an aura of red, orange, yellow. The child's enthusiasm echoes through the corridors leading to the arena and into his heart. Ardois looked over to the kid, confused on how and why a child would be humanity's savior. It was an amusing thought to think something so tiny would have so much fire in him. He sighs and looks down apon him and tried to make conversation to the child '' You're a long ways from home, aren't you?'' He chuckles a bit ''You're a little young to save humanity from the gods.'' He then sighs and tries to look at the kid. ''I am sorry for yelling at you and your friends. I thought they were dwarves. It still gives me no right to yell at you.'' He heard of the child's complaints and looks down at the cloth he was holding in his hands and offers it to Shishio ''Here is some sustenance as an apology. You need it more than I do in battle.'' He then reaches to the arena and sheilds his eyes from the sun's flair before marveling at the monumental size of the colosseum with the walls seemingly never-ending.

"Foul play?" Jotaro muttered to himself. He tipped his hat, sighing. "Good grief. Action is action I guess, I'd rather be fighting than watching." He stood up and looked at his friends. "I'm going out back, you guys can come with if you're interested."

"Honh?" Polnareff perked up. "Action you say? I'll tag along."

"You guys go on ahead." Kakyoin said. "I'm pretty interested in the spectacle, and my stomach's not in the mood to fight yet."

"Same! I'm enjoying my hotdog! Heehee, no exercise until 7 hours after eating!" Joseph grinned.

"Hmph. That's just superstition, but I'll stay put too. Good luck Jotaro, Polnareff." Avdol added.

The two stand users nodded and went off on their own to go to the place where Karma said a trap was waiting for the Discoverer. It should serve for a good diversion from the gloom and doom of the fate of humanity, they thought.

Her spear got parried, pushing her back, but Brynhildr is not going to let Fenyx take advantage. Her spear becomes an orb of light and another goes in her hand. "Skeggjold!" Brynhildr yelled as the orb takes the form of an oversized axe and swings it down onto Fenyx.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara @Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel @Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep @Develius ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere

Fenyx gasped as she barely had time to dodge the axe. Charging up her sherry, she too the time to blast forwards in a burst of holy light, covering herself in a golden aura and plowing straight into her enemy at high speeds!

Before Shishio had bolted through the stands, his meeting with the blonde man had him stop briefly. Shishio listened not so intently, but carefully enough to let the words spoken linger in his mind. He could tell that Ardois' apology was sincere, but Shishio had taken no offense from him getting upset the way he did. In fact, Shishio was more confused why he was apologizing in the first place, and despite listening carefully, Ardois used words Shishio hardly understood. One thing was clear though, accepting the man's apology would lift a weight from him. Just then, Shishio's aura shifted towards a purer hue. "Well I don't know what a dwarf is, but I forgive you for yelling. And I already ate enough for now!" He hopped up some of the steps and turned to wave once he reached the top. "Bye!" was all the boy said with a cheery expression before running off once again.

Deredere Deredere

The axe barely touched Fenyx just as she tackles Brynhildr, sending her away. Brynhildr recovers, the axe and shield turning into orbs of light. "Herfjotur!" She yelled and a light orb flies on her hand and it turns into a whip. She lashes it at Fenyx, it's length increasing until it manages to wrap around the shield-bearer. "Get over here!" She yelled as she reels in Fenyx. "Prudr!" She yelled again as another light orb went to her other hand and it transforms into a massive gauntlet. If Fenyx gets near, Brynhildr would deliver a bone-shattering hard punch.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara @Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel @Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep @Develius ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere

Alex was watching the arena fight with interest when he was summoned to follow the discoverer. "A trap, huh, and here I thought gods where supposed to be above us mortals and yet here they are reduced to cheating and ambushes." He said sarcasticly as he made his way to the described destination, a few dozen skeletons and Zombies following silently behind. "Hope they don't mind if I bring a few friends." He said with a twisted smile. "And if I'm lucky I can nab a gods soul in the process."
Topless Topless

Ardonis watched the young warrior momentary with great interest ''He would make for a fine fighter if he lives.'' He then knelt down on the coarse ground, closed his eyes, and began his soft prayer ''Thank you, my lady, for always being with us during our darkest hours. I ask for not much from you. I ask of you once again to show your support in battle. Forever in your name, ahem.'' He then got up and saw the most peculiar thing, a man followed by ghouls and the undead. He noticed his aura was more blood red, a fiendish color. He narrowed his eyes and had his sights on the ghouls, making his way closer to them.

Last edited:
Alex was surprised when he was approached by a man that was dressed in a similar way as to the paladins of his world though with less armor and screaming about him being a heratic. As the man approached he saw that it wasn't him he looked at but his undead. "Whatever your thinking, don't." He said as the twisted smile on his face grew impossibly wide and all his undead stopped and locked eyes with the man. "Cause you seem to be a man whos about to do something stupid and let me tell you, thousands of others have tried and all that did was get them undead."
Deredere Deredere

The axe barely touched Fenyx just as she tackles Brynhildr, sending her away. Brynhildr recovers, the axe and shield turning into orbs of light. "Herfjotur!" She yelled and a light orb flies on her hand and it turns into a whip. She lashes it at Fenyx, it's length increasing until it manages to wrap around the shield-bearer. "Get over here!" She yelled as she reels in Fenyx. "Prudr!" She yelled again as another light orb went to her other hand and it transforms into a massive gauntlet. If Fenyx gets near, Brynhildr would deliver a bone-shattering hard punch.

The chosen heroine felt the cold metal of the gauntlet crash into her face, thankful for the divine blood coursing through her body. Had she been any other being, the blow surely would have been fatal.

Feynx growled in frustration and used her wings to recover, summoning her giant war hammer and zipping forwards like a bullet to slam the spiked edge of the head into Brynhildir’s midsection with a mighty CRACK.

As Fenyx charges in on Brynhildr with her hammer, the valkyrie yell out "Reginleif!" The gauntlet and whip transforms back into light orbs as another orb went over to Brynhildr's hand and it forms a massive hammer just in time for her to swing it against Fenyx's own, creating a powerful shockwave that the audience and anyone in the locker rooms feel it.

Meanwhile, outside and away from the arena, on a grassy field where there is only one tree, Zeus is standing and waiting for the arrival of the Hyper God. The Discoverer appears before the King of the Olympians. "Zeus, what is it that you want from me?" He asked. "Tell me, Hyper God, were you the one who gave those mortals the power to kill us gods?" Zeus asked. "And what if I do?" The Discoverer asked back, which only angers Zeus. "Answer the question, Discoverer! Did you give those mortals your blessing to slay the gods?!" He yelled. When the wind swept, the Hyper God sighs. "Very well, it is I who gave them the power, only because that will give them the edge against the gods." He said before asking "Now that I have told you the truth, what will you do next?"

"Hyper God, why did you chose this? Why did you chose to have this tournament? Why did you want humanity to kill us? Was it because of your history with them back when...when you were a mortal? Were you thinking of using your power of which WE gave you against us? Hyper God- no, perhaps it may be fitting if I should refer to you by your actual name; the one true...Shujinko Kanou. Or rather your birth name before it; Tokuichi Saiga. I believe that a punishment is in order." Zeus said and out behind the tree next to him are four gods.

d2c9d859727e0736bf2dce9af640d0b7.jpg
Kronos
-Titan of Time-

"This better be worth it Zeus."

7bac4fa5311d42340d94b842b2604c45.jpg
Gaia
-Titan of the Earth-

"Once we're done, you will grant us our freedom."

e9e2711b9df942d2e364a96d0ba24d52.jpg
Oceanus
-Titan of the Seas-

"We will enjoy killing the Hyper God."

6778dd2b9eaa5aeaffe5ad86dbb36c4a.jpg
Hyperion
-Titan of Light-

"Let's do this quick."

"The Titans? Zeus, have you really stoop this low? To request what was your enemies to kill me? I'm warning you, a god should not take up arms to another. If so, they be stripped off their godhood and be banished into the earth forever." The Hyper God said which did nothing to faze Zeus. "I'm afraid that wouldn't be necessary. Because you are the one who made the constitution, getting rid of you would mean that I will get hold of it and change it to whatever it is that I desire." Zeus said.

"Zeus...do you think that I came here alo-"

"KILL HIM!!!"

And the Titans charge towards the Hyper God, Kronos going to stab him with his scythe, Gaia covers her arm in thick rock to deliver a hard punch, Oceanus creating a drill of water to thrust it, and Hyperion firing off a piercing beam of light. It wouldn't take long until those who have been requested by Karma to come into the rescue.

Fenyx skidded back as the massive shockwave pushed both warrior women apart. She switched her war-hammer back into her sword form. This fight was probably the toughest battle she had ever been in besides Typhon. Still, she wished her friends were here. The Zeus she saw was nothing like the jovial, hammy jokester she had fought for. Ares was a sadistic and cruel monster with no redeeming qualities, and Hera Fenyx couldn't even know how warped she had become. Why had the gods become so callous? So bloodthirsty? In her realm, they were benevolent. Defending humanity against the titans. Here, it was the opposite, and it hurt Fenyx greatly.

"Just tell me why. Tell me why you and your kin hate humanity so much! If you want us dead so badly, why create us at all!? Are we nothing more than playthings for your sick amusement!?"

Topless Topless

With both warriors away from each other, Brynhildr's hammer returns to it's light orb form and flies off her hand. "As time goes on, humanity becomes more sinful than we ever thought. They're nothing more than just puppets of our amusement gone mad. To you, Fenyx, do you think that humanity has gone into depths of evil? Is one good deed considered a bad deed? Think about it." Brynhildr answered.

Jotaro had arrived just in time (pun intended) having froze it just long enough to run out to the field and get the hyper god out of the way of the four simultaneous attacks by the titans. The two were standing on top of the tree behind Zeus by the time anyone realized what was going on, and from the titans' perspective, the hyper god had suddenly disappeared before their eyes.

"Good grief." Jotaro sighed. "What did you think you were getting into, a peaceful negotiation?" He muttered to the hyper god nonchalantly.

"As for you five. Decide now whether you want to take turns or come at me all at once."

Soon after, Polnareff came to the entrance huffing and puffing. "Yeah thanks for that totally not edgy intro Jotaro! Man, will you quit stealing the spotlight? Sacrebleu!"

With both warriors away from each other, Brynhildr's hammer returns to it's light orb form and flies off her hand. "As time goes on, humanity becomes more sinful than we ever thought. They're nothing more than just puppets of our amusement gone mad. To you, Fenyx, do you think that humanity has gone into depths of evil? Is one good deed considered a bad deed? Think about it." Brynhildr answered.

Fenyx summoned Orion's Bow, notching an arrow of light as she pulled the glowing string backwards to charge her shot. "I cannot speak for all of humanity. But I can say this!"

The demigod let the arrow fly, quickly notching another arrow of light and preparing to fire!

"These guys sure know their stuff," a green-clad boy spoke as he sat upon the audience.

"Uh... Ben?" one of his friends asked, "aren't you supposed to be out there kicking high-and-mighty butt?"

"Not yet, Kev."

"Ben, it's clear that these gods don't fight the same way," an elderly man, dressed in a Hawaiian shirt, spoke up, "you could base how powerful your opponent will be on each fight, but not how their minds work."

Topless Topless

When the arrow flew, Brynhildr immediately yell "Randgrid!" An orb of light flies into her hand and then it forms a shield just in time for her to block the arrow, but was proven too strong enough to push her away. The valkyrie quickly recovers just as the shield turns back into a light orb. "Very well then, Gunnr!" She yelled as another light orb flies into her hand and forms...a military grade gatling gun? Regardless, Brynhildr proceeds to rain lead on Fenyx in retaliation.

By the time the attacks could hit the Hyper God, The Discoverer suddenly disappears. The Titans and Zeus were surprised, but not until they hear Jotar's voice, turning to him and the Hyper God who both happen to be standing on top of the tree Zeus was standing next to. This obviously angered the five. "Ah yes, rescue, just as Karma wanted. You have my thanks, Jo-" Unfortunately, The Discoverer is stabbed in the back all of a sudden by Kronos. "I see that one of your champions can stop the flow of time. Impressive choice, but I'm afraid that this is it for you." He said as he stares down on Jotaro, but then The Discoverer starts to laugh at this predicament. "Ohohoho! Look at me, I've been impaled!" He said in a joyful yet sarcastic manner, creeping Kronos, the rest of the Titans, and Zeus out as he glares at the Time Titan and say at his face "Unfortunately for you, the Hyper God has no soul to begin with. Haven't you paid any attention to what Zeus have said? True, it is true, I was once mortal until you guys gave me power to become what I am today. But, haven't you forgotten the reason why you all gave me this power? To stop a common foe that no other god can beat it, having all of you to rely on me and my power given to beat it. The moment you all gave me this power is also the moment that my mortal self died fighting this enemy. My shell is all but gone, so I am just a spirit hopping on different vessels that bears my mortal self's genes in different planes of existence. Do you...know how many Shujinkos and/or Retsujos out there that I have to hop on? Of course, you have no idea, and so is this!" He proceeds to deliver and backhand strike on the face of Kronos, knocking him off the tree and removing the scythe from his back in the process.

"Jotaro, Polnareff, and anyone else who wants to help me, if you may teach these felons a lesson or two? Don't worry, I'll keep watch."

Fenyx's eyes widen and she sprints out of the way, using her divine speed to dash along the borders of the wall, followed closely behind by the barrage of bullets. Thinking fast, Fenyx knew she had to come up with a solution quick. Fenyx dropped from the wall and leapt high into the air, raising her arms up and summoning a giant war hammer that she swung down on the round in front of Bryhildr, blocking the bullet fire and sending a massive shockwave out that disintegrated the bullets flying towards her.

Alex was close looked up from the approaching youth when in the distance the discoverer was attacked suddenly. "Huh, well it seems this mistake of yours will have to be postponed for now." With that he and his undead disappeared in a flash of red smoke that smelled of rot and sulfur. He and his small army appeared a few feet away from the fish like titan. "Well, well look what we have here. An ittsy bittsy titan wants to play with the grown ups. Then here test out my toys." He said as he summoned his titan bone syth and his undead swarmed the titan.

Bardock ( (バーダック)

1613953941622.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh, this must of been the whole "Save Humanity even though I'm a Saiyan" vision I was given..."

So far in the distance, everyone here was supposed to fight a God of some sort from myths. Something about this seemed a little good to be true.

The Saiyan grunted, he held the Saiyan race on his shoulders mostly but he also had several Saiyans watching in the background somehow, no idea but yeah.

He grunted as he disappeared and reappeared near the titan of Earth, smacking away any attack from the Discoverer. "I'm not sure what the hell you guys are pulling, I'm here for the FIGHTING!"

Topless Topless IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

When the arrow flew, Brynhildr immediately yell "Randgrid!" An orb of light flies into her hand and then it forms a shield just in time for her to block the arrow, but was proven too strong enough to push her away. The valkyrie quickly recovers just as the shield turns back into a light orb. "Very well then, Gunnr!" She yelled as another light orb flies into her hand and forms...a military grade gatling gun? Regardless, Brynhildr proceeds to rain lead on Fenyx in retaliation.

By the time the attacks could hit the Hyper God, The Discoverer suddenly disappears. The Titans and Zeus were surprised, but not until they hear Jotar's voice, turning to him and the Hyper God who both happen to be standing on top of the tree Zeus was standing next to. This obviously angered the five. "Ah yes, rescue, just as Karma wanted. You have my thanks, Jo-" Unfortunately, The Discoverer is stabbed in the back all of a sudden by Kronos. "I see that one of your champions can stop the flow of time. Impressive choice, but I'm afraid that this is it for you." He said as he stares down on Jotaro, but then The Discoverer starts to laugh at this predicament. "Ohohoho! Look at me, I've been impaled!" He said in a joyful yet sarcastic manner, creeping Kronos, the rest of the Titans, and Zeus out as he glares at the Time Titan and say at his face "Unfortunately for you, the Hyper God has no soul to begin with. Haven't you paid any attention to what Zeus have said? True, it is true, I was once mortal until you guys gave me power to become what I am today. But, haven't you forgotten the reason why you all gave me this power? To stop a common foe that no other god can beat it, having all of you to rely on me and my power given to beat it. The moment you all gave me this power is also the moment that my mortal self died fighting this enemy. My shell is all but gone, so I am just a spirit hopping on different vessels that bears my mortal self's genes in different planes of existence. Do you...know how many Shujinkos and/or Retsujos out there that I have to hop on? Of course, you have no idea, and so is this!" He proceeds to deliver and backhand strike on the face of Kronos, knocking him off the tree and removing the scythe from his back in the process.

"Jotaro, Polnareff, and anyone else who wants to help me, if you may teach these felons a lesson or two? Don't worry, I'll keep watch."

The Doom Slayer | DM1-5 | Doom Marine | The Unchained Beast | The Predator

The Slayer walked along a well-worn cobblestone path with the occasional patches of green grass. A bird landed in front of the Slayer, and snagged a fresh-looking worm. He was a man full of rage and silence, but, There were things that seemed to 'calm' him down, As if anyone could do that. He instantly looked up from the bird as he heard a bit of scuffling and fighting in the distance. He pulled his Super-Shotgun out of his Weapon Orb or Weapon Hammer as some call it, Then rushed forward. He slowed down as he approached the five evil gods and the two that were...Friendly. The Hyper God had called upon anyone for help, and to teach these foul-rich a few lessons.
Loading his shotgun with two fresh 10 Gauge shells he ran towards Gaia and slammed into her side, With enough force to break an ARC Mech into scrap metal. The Argent Energy pumped throughout his veins as he slowly rose the Super-Shotgun at her face. His armoured finger on both triggers. If he fired, It would most likely leave the beautifully half-naked goddess scarred for life. And then, He had his meathook aimed towards her neck If she tried to run. The Slayer was not a man of mercy, but there were few moments when this had happened.

"Good grief. Did you even need us?" Jotaro sighed as he tipped his hat to the hyper god who merely shrugged off a stab from the scythe of Kronos. "Polnareff, take care of whoever you hate the most. I'll beat the shit out of this time guy just because it makes sense."

"You sure don't mince words, Jotaro! C'est la vie, good luck then!" With that, Polnareff looked around at the battlefield.

He noticed that the titan of water used his power of the ocean to make bladed weapons, so that was his mark. "Hey, fish fillet! Wanna dance?" He twisted his lips into a cocky grin as he summoned Silver Chariot and pointed his sword at Oceanus. "I'll turn you into Cotriade!"

Meanwhile, Jotaro turned to the titan who'd just been socked in the nose by the hyper god. "Kronos, right? How do you like my little trick? Think you can keep up with it?" He said nonchalantly. He tried not to show it, but ever since beating Dio, he was excited to face a new challenge that rivaled his own powers. He'd call himself childish for having such ideas, but still, it felt great to pick on bullies like that. "I'm in a pretty good mood so you better be worth it."

• --Tsukasa Kadoya--
    Topless Topless IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep Orihara Orihara

"Now isn't this interesting." Tsukasa, having gone out of the arena for fresh air, saw what's about to be an illegal battle between Gods of the Greek Mythos against Mortals of various worlds. "I've been looking for an excuse to do something other than watch. Thanks for stirring up trouble." He gave his gratitude to the coincidence, taking out what seems to be a black buckle with a magenta core, large enough to be a holder of some sorts. A belt wrapped around Tsukasa's waist, manifesting a book on his left hip. He soon took out a phone, tapping its screen as if to call someone. "Sougo, whatever you do, don't go out of the arena. The Gods are trying to kill the Hyper God right now and we can't risk getting you killed in the crossfire."

"Huh?! What do you mean they--?!" Before Sougo could press further, Tsukasa ended the call, setting his sights on the Titan clad in gold.

"Hey, gold guy." Tsukasa approached the Titan of Light, "I'll be your opponent." He declared, opening the book, he solidified his intent to get funky with the Gods themselves. With the roar of a motorcycle, Tsukasa drew a card from the book, raising it in front of him as he pulled the black side of the buckle, rotating the core 90 degrees. "Henshin." Tsukasa flipped the card in his hand, slotting it down on the magenta core, a red hologram ring appearing in front of it along with the words and a monotone voice saying;

518j.gif

KAMEN RIDE: DECADE!

Tsukasa bumped the black side of the buckle, reverting it back to its original appearance as mosaic silhouettes of an armored man surrounded Tsukasa, moving along with him as he drew out the book. The Silhouettes colliding into Tsukasa, coating him in a colorless suit with a cross going to his left chest and shoulder down to his right side, red cards shooting out of the belt, repelling whatever attack the Titan of Light would throw at him. The cards bounce back at Tsukasa, filling the sides of his suit with color, raising his sword and slashing down at the Titan.

As soon as reinforcements have arrived, the fight has already started. When Alex and his skeleton army appear before Oceanus, the Titan of the Sea wasted no time to unleash a powerful burst of water at the army before they could touch him. "So you have the power to raise the dead? That's cheap!" He taunted before he conjures a huge volume of water, forming a tidal wave and push it towards Alex. He then hears Polnareff calling him out. He turns to him as he summons his Stand, ready to fight. "I do not know what that means but you sure have guts to challenge a titan, mortal!" He says before summoning a pair of swords made of water and goes in to deliver a crossed slash. Meanwhile, Bardock appears before Gaia. "Well if it is a fight you want, then a fight is what you'll-" She suddenly gets cut off by the Doomslayer slamming his shotgun on her side, knocking her down to the ground. She looks up at her attacker, shotgun aimed point blank to her face. The Doomslayer pulls the trigger, but Gaia was fast enough to block it by coating her hand in rock and cover the nose before any pellets can hit her face. She stands up, her other arm getting covered in rock, and then delivers a swift punch straight to the face of the marine with enough force to send him flying away.

On the other hand, once Kronos gets up after the sudden attack, Jotaro comes and challenges him. "I do say that I am a little impressed, but simple time stop won't help you when against me. I am but time itself, and therefore..." And before Jotaro could even do anything, Kronos suddenly gets near him with his scythe already embedded on his torso. "Surprised? I did not use my time stop by the way." He said "It's something more of a "skip" if you can process that." Meanwhile, Hyperion gets called out by Tsukasa, declaring himself as his opponent. As he transforms, Hyperion shoots out a beam of light which gets deflected by the ensuing transformation process. Once it is complete, Decade gets his sword and goes in to attack Hyperion. The Titan of Light summons a sword of light and goes in to block the slash Tsukasa delivered before deliver a slash of his own.

"My my, what a mess you've made, Zeus. All for the sake of killing me." The Hyper God said, to which the agitated Zeus yelled "Silence, Shujinko! I don't give a damn about what you say anymore! You are no longer my superior, my comrade, my friend! Just because you refused what the majority have spoken doesn't mean you're going to risk these mortals to fight against us gods for the sake of their survival! No matter what it takes, humanity will fall!" The Discoverer sighs before replying with "I am so very sorry, Zeus. But I love humans, of which I was born of. But I also love gods, of which I was ascended into. This very conflict has been brought upon by yourselves. If the majority of you voted yes..."

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara @Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel @Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep @Develius ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere darkred darkred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back