• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Shishio was insulted. "I'm not cute!" He growled. "Ohh. looks like Shishio has a girlfriend!" Lizel teased. "No I don't!" Was Shishio's only response, and as soon as Goll turned away from him, he ran off back to the colosseum. So quickly that no one even noticed he was gone until later. Lizel looked down at Goll when she had turned to her. "Ah, yes please! I really do need it." It was then that Ane mentioned Shishio's disappearance, but everyone decided he can roam free for now.

Goll blushed at the mere mention of Shishio gaining a girlfriend in her, but it's just only for laughs. Ane would mention that Shishio had ran off but decides to let him be free for now. "Okay, the bathhouse shouldn't be far from the arena. It might be empty considering that most of the people are watching the fights, which means that you're free to use it to your pleasure. Though, once we get there, I'll have to leave you alone. I don't want anyone to spot me hanging out with you mortals and being called out as a traitor." She said as she takes Lizel to the bathhouse.

While walking, Goll takes note of the darkened skies. "I'm starting to have the creeps." She said, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "You know I've always wondered why would the gods ever agreed to have mankind destroyed. They have been receiving praise and worships from them throughout time, and yet they decided to throw it all away. Usually, the gods would agree to let mortal live for more centuries, but now they wanted to destroy it. You know, my sister, Lady Brynhildr, had fallen in love with a mortal once, but Odin became a jerk and have him killed. Brynhildr cried for a year, having first experienced love after many years being in the All-Father's service. Anyway, it looks like we're almost there." Goll spoke until they arrive in a rather large building supported by pillars.

"This is as far as I can get to. I need to hurry back to Lady Brynhildr...or Shishio. Anyway, I'll see you back at the arena. Leave your clothes by the doorway inside before going into the bath. It's warm, steamy, and nice though, and it is very pure that all of your impurities are washed out the moment you submerged. The air is very fragrant as well, so much that you want to stay there for long. So, see you." Goll said and then she walks away, leaving Lizel all alone to enjoy her bath. Inside she will be met with a large pool of warm and steaming water. As mentioned, the air within the bathhouse is very fragrant.

images.jpeg

There isn't a single person in sight. Lizel is completely alone in there, to enjoy the water that would cleanse her.

@Shooting Star Asuka @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva Crow Crow @Crenando @Orihara Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere @IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop @Dmitri Tolenka @Funnier President @darkred @GeorgeTownRaja

Shishio wasn't going to stand around just to get made fun of, especially not by some annoying girl. He had bolted off the same way he demonstrated during he sparring match. Practically vanishing then reappearing, He now found himself back in the stands during the Doom Slayer's fight with the devil. He had no idea what was going on or who they were, but they looked tough. He quickly leapt above the stairs leading down towards the innermost row of seats, flying over peoples heads as he did before. This angered some of the people who were trying to watch. They were already bothered by the match itself, and now they have this annoying kid nearly taking their heads off. "The hell are you doing?!" said one spectator as Shishio flew over.

Shishio had himself leaning on the wall in front of the front row seats, holding himself there with his arms crossed. "Get lost pipsqueak!" another said as the boy turned around to all the commotion. To which he responded with a good stick of the tongue as he pulled down on his eyelid for good measure. This only angered the collection of people right behind him even more, which lead one of them to throw his drink at Shishio. His reflexes were quick however, and he quickly hoisted himself up into a handstand on top of the wall. The drink missed Shishio entirely, instead bouncing off of the invisible barrier with a 'bwom' sound coming from the impact. He chuckled as he held himself upside down. "Missed me!" He laughed some more then cartwheeled out of the way as another threw their drink at him. He then ran across the wall to another portion of the stadium, leaving the angered onlookers seething. He probably would have angered even more people as his running kicked up some dust, but he was nothing but a red blur to them. For that reason, they were just confused.

Soon after Shishio vanished, and Lizel left with Goll, Ban and Ane decided to head back to the locker rooms to find the room meant for Shishio and the gang. When he had initially left the other boys room, the one serving curry, he had noticed each door was designated for the other fighters. Ban walked on down the corridor leading back with Ane floating close behind. "Where do you think Shishio went this time Ban?" she asked. "He went back to the stands. He must have wanted to go see the fight." As they walked past the door they initially left from, one door caught Ban's eye. It was very familiar to him. In the House of Thunder, there was a door just like this one. "This must be Shishio's room. Sure is kind of them to make rooms just for us, with them wanting us gone and all." Ban's large hand began to push the large leather wrapped door when a thick fog covering the floor crept out, and all Ban and Ane could see was a trail in ominous bamboo forest. "B-B-B-Ban! I don't think we're supposed to go in there!" Ane quickly hid inside Ban's bag while shaking like a leaf. Ban shrugged it off and began walking down into the trail. You know, "Shishio always did mention a bamboo forest where he was from." A few steps in, and the heavy door closed back shut from its own weight.

Lastly, Lizel had followed Goll to the bathhouse and talked while they did. She had mentioned she would be leaving Lizel as soon as they got there, so this was going to be the last time they will probably see each other for awhile, if at all. "Oh." was all Lizel said in response. It was a little somber, but her reasoning did make sense. The gods seemed very stuck in their ways, and the way Goll thought was safest for both of them. Since Goll had mentioned the bathhouse, she had been looking forward to it. A bath was the only thing on her mind, though when Goll brought up the eerie feeling she was having, the thought of a bath was pushed back and replaced with the dark clouds. It was never a good omen, especially with so many things at stake. Who's to say what that bad omen was for, or who it was for. As Goll continued to explain, it had become more and more clear how bad things were. The gods had truly horrible moments of cruelty, not only to mortals, but within their own circles as well. She hoped Goll wouldn't turn out that way, being so young.

Just as she had that thought, they were there before she knew it. They said their goodbyes, and Goll promptly went back the way she came. Lizel watched her walk for a moment, before turning and entering the building. "Now that I think about it..." Lizel had a bit or an odd realization. "Goll is probably way older than me, centuries old or something! Do Demi-gods age slow at all?" She just sighed and walked into the bathhouse. She took in a deep breath, and was immediately struck with the pleasant scent that Goll had mentioned. She couldn't pin it to anything, but whatever it was had her feeling refreshed already. She followed the scent into the large room with high ceilings and a large pool of warm water. "Wow, I feel like royalty! I almost feel out of place..." She looked around, really just to take it all in. It was crazy to think that a place like this exists, a bathhouse for goddesses. Lizel almost felt special. Once she knew she was alone, she figured she would begin to get undressed. "I almost feel guilty, but I'd say I deserve this. I have had enough excitement for one day." Once she was done, she placed her clothes by the door as Goll said, but kept with her a metal object in her right hand. Lizel hugged herself until she got to the warm water. "And no one better steal my clothes while I'm bathing." She sensed a bit of fishiness, but decided to ignore it. Lizel walked the steps down into the water and sat, before letting down her ponytail, and have her hair fall into the water. She was finally able to relax and enjoy a nice bath. "Whew, What a day."

Ben was knocked a great distance away, his body being covered by rubble.

Ben Tennyson was-

-what's this?

latest

With a flash of green light, the rubble exploded as a car emerged, speeding and dashing as its bumper smashed into Zeus' head!

Topless Topless

Zeus thought it was over for Ben when he transformed into a car and ram himself onto him, hitting his head and knocking him down. Zeus gets up, his head busted open. He is now furious at what he did, enough for veins to pop out all over his body...which glows blue, the same with his eyes. "Looks like Zeus has had enough." Heracles noted "And I think..he is about to unleash all of his strength." Karma turns to him and ask "You don't think he's about to unleash his full power is he?" Turns out she is right.

Zeus stomps his foot and the ground begins to shake violently with sparks appearing throughout the area. His body begins to produce a horrifying amount of electricity and lightning begins to strike from the darkened skies. "I had enough about you and your stupid tricks and forms! Now you've really done it! Prepare to feel my full power!" He said before he yells at the top of his lungs as a bolt of lightning strikes him, powering him up to monstrous levels. He puts his hands close to each other as he makes an orb of lightning.

"Take this! The power of which makes Olympus! DIVINE BOLT OF JUDGEMENT!!!" Zeus yelled as he throws his hands to fire off a huge beam of divine lightning towards Ben, leaving no opening for him to escape as it approaches. "Oh no, Ben!" Karma cried. "Well, his fate has been sealed." Clotho spoke calmly.

The fate of Ben has been sealed

The bath is very nice and relaxing for even the stressed out Lizel. As she enjoys it, the mist around the room begins to thicken. It's also getting a little warmer the more time passes. But then it gets obviously fishy. The mist has turned into a thick fog, obscuring her surroundings. The fragrance in the air has grown stronger and intense. Lizel would begin to feel heavy and a lot more hotter. Indeed, this is most certainly a trap, but this is something that Goll is not aware of. Surely the bathhouse should be totally empty, and it is.

It is as if some force is doing all this. Just what is the intension? Lizel should probably move right about now...if it weren't for something invisible holding her in place.

@Shooting Star Asuka @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva Crow Crow @Crenando Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere @IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop @Funnier President @darkred @GeorgeTownRaja

"I'm taking you down with me then!" Ben exclaims, getting serious as his car-shaped form transforms into a humanoid robot, before he smacks his Omnitrix emblem again, growing many times in size, towering above all.

latest

"Should've done this from the start!" the new form exclaims as he crosses his arms, firing a powerful ray of cosmic energy at Zeus. His reflexes were fast enough to follow Zeus' evasion.

"I'll make good use of these final moments!"

Topless Topless

Ardonis huffs a bit after an encounter with an unpleasant fighter. He couldn't waste any energy on a nuisance like him or if it even was a him. He shakes his head to clear his thoughts as only one thing was on his mind, making his family proud and going down as one of humanity's saviors or die trying in honor. It was only a win-win situation if he goes through with it. He takes a breath in before venting further through the the corridors to meet the most powerful deities known to man. He gripped his sword tightly and holds it behind his head with the blade down, ready to defend without hesitation. He takes a look around, seeing the triumphs and losses of humanity's warriors on that day. "You can't lose now. They're all counting on you." He mumbles to himself.

Lizel was enjoying her time in the bath house. She had already relieved her hair of any dirt and grime from earlier events, and was now simply relaxing in the pool of steamy water. However as time passed, she noticed how to heat was being turned up somehow. She put her head under the water as if trying to discern if it was the water that was getting hotter, or if it was just her. She reemerged, and pushed her long red hair back, before looking around to see that the room was changing. "I was expecting a peeping tom at most, but a trap?" She huffed from the intensity of the heat she was experiencing, quickly looking up at the ceiling, then back at the doorway she came from. By the time she started look around, panic started to set in. A thick fog began to form, having no way to see past a few feet from her. "If this is some sort of attack, why me?" Lizel thought to herself. "I think I've relaxed enough now, better get going." She tried to calm herself down, thinking she will just navigate back to the door and leave. Lizel began to stand up, but before she could get to her feet, she was forcefully dropped back into her seated position. She yelped from the sudden jerk, and with such a violent motion, the metal cylinder she brought with her fell into the water. She could hear the metal clank of it but had no idea where it could have gone. "Damn it all!" She huffed again and began to sweat. She quickly began to struggle against whatever it was holding her down. Not only was she trying to escape it, but trying to figure out whatever invisible force it was as well, and from there find a way to escape it.

Ban and Ane continued through the dark and mysterious forest. The trail had been a straight line up until this point, but eventually made it to a curve. "Baaaan... we've been walking awhile... and it's still just a lot of bamboo!" Ane was still very frightened by the whole situation, and the trail wasn't exactly trusting. "It's only been half a minute. Besides, this is clearly Shishio's locker room, as they put it." Ban wasn't scared at all, not even wary, and so he kept walking. "W-What if it's a trap!? We're doomed! DOOMED!-" Ane fell out of the bag while waving her arms around in an exaggerated expression of fear and dread. Her soft body squishing on the ground before bouncing off her head onto her rear. Swirly eyes formed as Ban carefully picked up the pipsqueak. "On top of that," Ban continued, "You haven't been doing any walking, you haven't even been floating." She suddenly shrieked at the sight. "BAN!" A swinging axe comes barreling towards Ban and Ane, but is quickly caught by his free hand, and rather nonchalantly. "Had a feeling." Was all he said before getting cut off by Ane screaming. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "HAD A FEELING"? WE ALMOST DIED! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Tears ran down her face, which didn't bother Ban so much. "Relax." He looked back at Ane. "This is Shishio's room. So, it has the things he likes." Ban pushed the axe out of the way and walked to the end of the path, revealing a large training room. An exact copy of the one back at home. High ceilings, and a thick fog that graced the floor.

As Lizel struggles to break free, her arms are forcibly raised and before she knows it, she is pushed down into the water as if the invisible force is drowning her. After about a few seconds, Lizel would feel her body no longer in restraint. When she reemerged, she would notice the thick fog was gone, but if she looks on one side of the wall, she would see a huge writing in red that reads "ZEUS". Lizel would have to leave right now, and when she does however, she will notice something that will bring about terror to her; her clothes are all nothing but ashes. Just what was that force and why did it attacked her?

Meanwhile, with Ben going WayBig, be fires a beam to counter Zeus'. Both of them seems to be equal in strength. "I will not let you win, Ben Tennyson!!!" Zeus yelled as he puts in more power in his beam, making it much big with enough force to slowly push it back to Ben. But as it gets closer, Zeus turns his head back as if he felt something touch his shoulder...

@Shooting Star Asuka @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva Crow Crow @Crenando Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere @IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop @Funnier President @darkred @GeorgeTownRaja

While Lizel was struggling, all she could really think was why she was being targeted. Was it simply because she did not belong there? A mortal in a goddess' bathhouse? She began to reach for her weapon, and was able to resist the restraints just enough to slowly get her hand down to the bottom. Just then however, the force around her yanked her hand away with a swift motion, making her gasp just before being dunked down into the water. Down in the water she tries to reach again. The water was too hot for her eyes, so her only option was to feel around. Suddenly, her arms become free, and she immediately goes for her weapon, sealed within its container. The golden pommels on either side of the cylinder burst free while twisting into a hilt. Lizel bursts out of the water as the blade shoots out, and releases a firey aura that blows away the water around her. A glowing 9 ring broadsword reveals itself in Lizel's hand, known simply as The Brave Sword. But whatever threat Lizel was expecting is now gone. She looked around the room and waited for a moment, but nothing happened. Lizel eased herself and the sword shrinks back down into its containing, and returning to its original form. "All that for what?" She huffed. When she turned and saw "ZEUS" written on the wall with what looks like blood, her face went pale. She had no idea what zeus meant but it spooked her. "I'm not sticking around for anymore of this creepy stuff, I'm over this whole thing!" She quickly got out and went for the door, only to shriek again when her clothes were now replaced by a pile of ash. "Gah! What do you want from me?!" Lizel wasn't about to run around naked. "Now what am I going to wear...?" She looked around for anything at all, even something to at least cover up with. She frantically looked for something quick, not wanting anything else to happen to her.

Cutting back to Shishio in the Colosseum, the battle between the Doom Slayer and his foe, the Devil is coming to its close. Another victory for humanity, and Shishio was beyond entertained. "That was great!" he said with a chuckle. "That devil guy talked too much, that's why he lost." Shishio popped up onto his feet and looked around. He had been sitting right there in the front with the only thing stopping him from getting close was the barrier. "I wonder where the others went. There's not much else to do except for watching the fights." His stomach began to rumble, all that running around made him hungry. "Guess I should find something to eat right now..." He hopped down off the wall and began to walk amongst the crowd.

The moment Zeus was distracted, Way Big gave his cosmic ray's power a boost to knock the balance off-course.

"You may see all, but I've got more than just 'all', Zeus! I have all, with a G! Gall!"

Topless Topless

(DISCLAIMER: The following posts after this will contain major foreshadows that will be applied in future Noble Souls installments. If you have already dropped out, then I won't blame you if you missed out on what's going to happen next after Armageddon.)

A towel would probably be nice...if it weren't for the fact that all of them happen to be in one storage which is locked. All hope seemed to be lost for Lizel...until she is approached by someone. "Hey, what are you doing here all bare around? Are you one of Aphrodite's lovers perhaps?" Asked a man with skin of charcoal and white long hair "Hold on, you're not a divine being. A mortal? What is a mortal doing here in a bathhouse exclusive for only gods? Then again, there isn't any more patrons here now that they're focusing on the fights. You got nothing to wear huh? Well, you might as well have two options; get behind my back if you're that embarrassed until we return to the arena, or just show off like Aphrodite. Here in the Heavens, it's okay to go bare, just be wary of the lecherous ones that just want to- oh never mind, I'm not going in there."

With Zeus distracted, Ben gives his beam a strong boost, pushing it back against Zeus' enough to get him caught in it. "NO! I CANNOT LOSE HERE! I! CAN! NOT! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" These are his last words as the King of the Olympians is obliterated by the cosmic ray. Shortly after, things have calmed down. Once again, the arena is left in ruins. The person who is standing right now is Ben, and thus confirms...

"And the winner of this match, Ben Tennyson!" Heimdall yelled and the crowd was shocked. They couldn't believe it, even Hera couldn't believe, as well as Odin. Zeus, the most powerful of all the Olympians, towering over the rest of the gods, has been defeated by a teenager with transformation device. Yet another big upset courtesy of humanity. With the tie broke in favor of the mortals, the gods begin to feel a bit of dread as they now know that they CAN lose.

Seventh Round Results:
Winner: Ben Tennyson
Total Time: 23 minutes 59 seconds
Deciding Move: To'kustarium Kousen

Mortals 4-Gods 3

Hera felt very bitter about the outcome of the fight. So much so that when she sat down, she looked more pissed than ever. Odin could not help but look at her with a pitiful expression. But when he looks down at the arena, his only eye widens in shock; despite his death, Zeus' body hasn't crumbled yet. "Hera, look! Zeus' body...!" Odin yelled. When Hera looks down, she too is shocked that Zeus' body is still intact. "But this isn't possible! His body should have turned into dust right now. What is going on?" She asked, confused by the situation, but not so much more as the audience, even the Hyper God.

Right before Ben could leave, the body of Zeus' is lifted, floating in the air as a dark aura begins to consume it, letting out a powerful burst of which level of strength can be felt throughout all of the Heavens. "What is going on?! What is this level of power I'm sensing?! This is...something that's just WAY above Zeus!" Karma asked.

"Ben Tennyson, you have impressed me..." An ominous voice spoke as the darkness-covered body of Zeus begins to contort and transform into something that is very much unexplainable. "With Zeus dead, there will be no high authority to keep us away. Long have we been kept in the dark because of the gods; our... descendants. Our offspring. Our children. Today marks the time for our plans to go into motion; the beginning of the new age of the gods! The Discoverer, the Hyper God, you know us very well of who we are! We, the Forgotten Gods, the divine manifestations of the sins of the gods, have come before all of you!" It said just as the transformation has completed.

2325e5ed2de15f5e78a230ec49e68fbc.jpg
Khaos
-Primordial Chaos, Forgotten God No.5: Gods' Divine Sin of Pride-

"I am null. I am void. I am nothingness in form. I am the beginning, and as well as the end. Alpha, Omega, past, present, future, all but nothing for who I am. My name is Khaos, the first of it's kind...and the first to be left in the dark by my own children. Behold, slayer of Zeus, you are the first to witness the arrival of the beings before the gods. I shall commend you for having defeated by great descendant. However, I would wish to know...how strong can you be when you fight someone that is above the top of the gods."

The audience is shaking, panicking, and most of all, scared right now. The Hyper God does not like what is going down, or rather, what is about to happen next. "Hyper God, is it thinking of fighting Ben?" Heracles asked. "Ben should not fight it. Somebody get him out of there!" Karma yelled, prompting Heimdall to walk over to Khaos, only to be swiped away by one swing of its arm. "Do not interfere! This is a subject between the two of us. Now, Ben, would you care to show me how much more capable are you to fight against me? One of the seven beings that came first?" Khaos asked. "Ben!" The Discoverer yelled "Don't fight it! It's power is way beyond even your most strongest forms! You'll get killed before you can leave a scratch on it!"

"SILENCE!" Khaos yelled as it points to the Hyper God and shoots an energy beam going straight to him. One would think that the magical barrier could protect him, but it went through like nothing. Just as it is about to hit him, Heracles swiftly get in front of him and swings his club to counter it, causing an explosion upon contact. When the smoke clears out, Heracles seems to be fine, but his club is destroyed.

"I will not wait anymore, Tennyson. Prepare yourself for you will be the first to witness our power!"

ADVENT FORGOTTEN GOD: EVIL OF THE GODS NO.5: KHAOS

"Go on ahead, pick your form. I will be waiting." Khaos said, insists that Ben chooses a form that would at least grant him an advantage, but who would it be?

THIS IS A STORY BATTLE. THE FATE SYSTEM WILL NOT BE APPLIED HERE.

Last edited:
Lizel could have sworn she was alone when she searched around for clothes, but she was coming up short. She quickly covered up when this strange figure approached out of nowhere. "Yikes! where did you come from!?" She was sure she was alone, but perhaps this man was responsible for what happened just a moment ago, so she kept her guard up while he spoke. Only shouting once again when he mentioned her "options". One being to go naked like whoever he referred to as Aphrodite, same as Goll did. "Oh like hell! I'm not doing that!" She had quickly begun to shimmy behind a pillar to prevent his gaze on her body. "If you are trying to help me out, maybe you can just get me something to at least cover up with...?" She began to wonder how this strange looking man could tell she was mortal. The deities she had seen didn't look that much different from humans after all. Lizel wasn't sure if he was trustworthy still, but at least if he does try to do something, she could fight back this time. Hopefully though, she thought, he may help her out if things go wrong again, if he is a potential ally that is. "And... what does "Zeus" mean exactly?" Lizel was still curious about everything that just happened, and this guy looked to have some answers for her.

Meanwhile, Ban and Ane looked around the room they have found themselves in. "Look Ban! They even have a refrigerator!" Ane waved over to him before giving it her all to open the door. She struggled, but managed to pop the door open to reveal all kinds of food. He walked over to humor the fluff ball, but his mind was somewhere else. "Just how did they recreate this place?" Ban wondered. The white hazy room was very spacious, it was only a matter of time that Shishio would come to warm up some more before his fight. "Where is Shishio right now I wonder?" Ane inquired while looking at the ceiling, deep in thought. Imagining many different Shishio-esque adventures. Slaying dragons, fighting crime, punching his way out of dungeons. The list could go on inside Ane's overactive imagination.

"Woahhhh!" said Shishio in awe, far off somewhere within the confines of the Colosseum. He watched as Jormungandr slithered by, who only gave him a single menacing glance before continuing on his path. Quite some time had passed since anyone last saw Shishio, almost an hour in fact. He bit into a cartoonishly large drumstick, from who knows what bird, before turning around to see all the numerous Olympians, Asgardians, Giants and Ogres, and all other denizens who came to witness the spectacle. "This place is great!" he exclaimed before chuckling. Everything was so big compared to him, which only gave everything so much more wonder and excitement. All the rustle and bustle, people going too and from, and all the shouting. All of it was so bright and warm like fires of merging culture. He then saw what looked like some kind of bar inhabited by hardy looking men drinking and laughing. Perhaps from their recent win, taken by Loki, or even their most recent victory from the blue man himself. Current events have yet to come, so the time for celebration was not out of place. Regardless of the reason, Shishio walked towards the entrance and simply waltzed in. With such a short stature, he could almost get in anywhere this crowded without being noticed. He hoped he could join in on the laughter and fun those drinks seem to be granting. Unfortunately, the concept of alcohol is not well known for the little hero.

"This is... all my fault..." Way Big utters, "many stories involving the gods involve the hubris of humanity. Today, I embodied it and it lead to this. To not do something is unacceptable!"

Way Big smacked the emblem on his chest as a flash of green light glows.

latest

"..."

It stood still, it stood silent.

Topless Topless

~~~

Meanwhile, inside the mind of this new transformation...

latest

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Ben Tennyson. Come to bargain again? What could be more important than the matters we have in mind?"

"Now, now, Bellicus. I feel that we should welcome our humbled guest Ben Tennyson and hear his word."

"Well, you're the one who wanted the debate, Serena."

"Weren't you?"

"Can you two cut it out? The entire multiverse is going to be destroyed if you don't get your act together!" Ben exclaims.

"And how exactly does that concern us, Ben Tennyson?" Bellicus bellowed.

"He does have a point, Ben Tennyson," Serena whistles.

"Well, the entire multiverse includes Alien X and you two, doesn't it?" Ben asks.

"False, we Celestialsapiens exist outside of reality and are synchronized to the Forge of Creation. As long as such a place exists, we cannot-"

"Yeah, that's gonna be destroyed to."

"By what exactly?"

"See for yourselves, guys."

"That is-" Serena and Bellicus were astonished.​

"Well, I was just going for a walk when I've felt something powerful coming from here, so I thought I would find out and, well, here you are." The man answered. When Lizel refuses the second option and hid herself behind a pillar, the man sighs and say "Well, first option it is then." He puts his hands together, making a clap, and black clouds begin to form and fly over to Lizel to provide her at least some cover on the more private parts. "That should at least do it until we return. I'm sure Lady Karma has some spare clothes to give you." He said, and when Lizel asked about the writing on the wall means, the man looks at it and walks closer. Once he got close, he puts his fingers on the writing. It is wet, which stains his fingertips. He gets it closer to his nose, sniffing it, and felt slightly sick from the odor, almost letting out a vomit. "Miss, don't mind me if you freak out but..." The man turns to Lizel with a grim expression on his face "I think this is your blood. But, you're not injured or anything, which means that...whatever it is...you were..."

Meanwhile, Ben transforms, but is now in a motionless state. "Hmm...this power level is perhaps close to mine. But, you're standing there like a statue. And you know what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force." Khaos spoke right before he dashes into Ben and starts pummeling him with a series of rapid fire punches. "Come on, move! Show me what your power is!" He yelled.

Lizel was confused, but somewhat relieved by the cover she was given by the man. She was no longer suspicious of him and let her guard down. "Lady... Karma, huh?" she said to herself. She walked out carefully from behind the pillar and sure enough, the clouds followed her. Although it still was somewhat uncomfortable, she still felt pretty naked. "M-My blood!?" When the man examined and came to his conclusion, she was shocked for sure. She checked around to see if she was bleeding to find that her skin was unbroken and clean. Just as he said, she was unharmed. The man paused before explaining further, prompting Lizel to speak next. "I was what? Come on, spill it! What does this even say anyway?" Lizel was full of questions, and quite honestly wanted to leave this place. Even now that she was with someone else, it was still creepy.

None of the punches connected, for Alien X was not there. It was as if he was behind Khaos this whole time.

Alien X proceeded to cause plasma to gather around Khaos, sealing him in a star, shrinking the star, creating a star system around the star, then a galaxy, then a universe, this process ultimately resulting in a small soccer ball-sized universe in one hand. Alien X generated an equally-sized black hole in the other and smashed the two spheres together.

Topless Topless

The man sighs. He really doesn't want to go straight to the point as he is afraid that Lizel might freak out. But even so, Lizel will once she realizes what he is talking about. "You may not felt it, but...let's just say that this blood of yours is a symbol of your purity and innocence. That "something" took it all away from you. In other words, you were robbed away...of your virginity." As soon as he said it, whatever reaction Lizel will have will accept it. "Yeah, sorry." He added with his head bowed down.

Meanwhile, Khaos takes notice of it's punches missed. It turns to see Ben already behind it, but is also surrounded by plasma which will then trap it into a star and shrinks down into what appears to be a soccer ball-sized universe. With black hole on the other hand, Ben proceeds to smash the two spheres together. But as they are about to make contact, the universe suddenly explodes into darkness, engulfing both of Ben's arms as Khaos appears right behind him.

By the time Khaos lands it's two feet, Ben is now armless. "You think you can trap me into some sort of mini universe of your own and destroy it along with me? Fool, I am nothingness incarnate. Anything you do is all futile. Why waste your power onto something that is...literally nothing? Regardless, this body still have some minutes left before it crumbles." It said before pointing it's finger up on the sky and red orbs of energy begin to appear. "Perish!" Khaos yelled as it points it's finger down to the ground, causing the orbs to rain down blasts of energy which can erase anything it touches down in the hopes of eliminating Ben.

Meanwhile at the stands, Ardonis, as he watches on, is approached by a winged woman who is also watching the fight. Apparently, she has plans to do about it. "Excuse me, but may I ask a favor if you don't mind?" Said Brynhildr.

Lizel was wide eyed at what he may say next, it could be anything in a crazy world like this. But as he spoke, she just gave him a puzzled look.
"Haha, yeah alright."​
She looked back at the writing. "Now what does it say anyway? Tell me quick because this place is giving me the creeps." She crossed her arms and shivered a bit.

Meanwhile Shishio was having a blast at the bar. He somehow not only managed to befriend the drunken burly crew, but he managed to become the center of everyone's attention. Everyone in the bar danced and sung and drank, while Shishio rocked back and forth on a barrel on top of a table. While doing his balancing act, he also held four tankards, two on his shoulders and two stacked on his head. He laughed along with all the merry folk, red in the face from the alcohol he inevitably consumed. The bar tender played along with the jovial chaos by tossing tankards up at Shishio who would easily add more to his stack, albeit with a little spilling. They were all too drunk to even care who's side who was on, they were having a good time.

The Doom Slayer
|The man that has many names, But ONLY one role.|
b233fc217b3f29ef7624e8a0b084bf16.jpg

There was a new battle going on now, The last had ended in utter defeat. The power in his veins died out hours ago, but all it would take is one big fight to occur and he would call upon his demonic powers. However, He felt that he needed to go somewhere else, and that somewhere else was the...Bar. Before the Demi-God could even place his hand on the door, He heard what seemed to be drunken singing and chanting.
He swung both doors open and a few turned to face who had just swung the door open. Some froze and some watched as he passed them and shoved past a few. He then noticed a familiar young boy dancing drunkenly on the bar counter...Shishio. He shook his head in disappointment and picked the boy up and placed him onto the floor, before removing the tankards. The boy reminded the Marine of his own kid...Someone he lost so long ago. He'd hate the kid wasting his life drinking alcohol.

ZackStop ZackStop

Alien X's stubs wobbled as his arms swiftly regrew. As the orbs of destruction rained upon, Alien X quickly froze them in place, before redirecting all of them towards Khaos like homing missiles.

"This is not good," Kevin says from the audience.

"We've got to help him!" Gwen adds, before turning to Karma.

"How? He's going toe-to-toe with Alien X!" Kevin exclaims, "that's usually the first sign that there's nothing we can do to help!"

Topless Topless

Meanwhile at the stands, Ardonis, as he watches on, is approached by a winged woman who is also watching the fight. Apparently, she has plans to do about it. "Excuse me, but may I ask a favor if you don't mind?" Said Brynhildr.
His head turns to gaze apon the winged goddess that looked so much like his own goddess back at home. He draws his his sword and swings it over his head before kneeling and stabbing the sword into the ground and looks down out of respect for her. Ardonis then got up to face her with piercing blue eyes staring back at her ''Yes! Of course, miss. What is it that you need? You can count on me!'' He then pulls out his sword and places it over his shoulders.

Lizel laughed, but the man knows she is denying it. Now she asked what the writing on the wall means. "By the looks of it, my only guess is that something is aftering Zeus, the King of the Olympians, a god above all the gods." He explained "Whatever it wants from him could spell trouble for not only the gods, but to also mortals as well. And the Hyper God knows about it. Anyway, if you want to get out of her, stay behind me. I'm heading back to the arena anyway." The man turns his back and proceeds to walk away, expecting Lizel to follow. "By the way, what's your name?" The man asked.

Meanwhile, whatever power he has, Ben stops the orbs from raining on him and redirects them towards Khaos. It took it all, but they left nothing on it, not even a scratch. "You're wrong." Karma said "Even if he is going toe-to-toe with it, taking down a Forgotten God is a lot harder than you imagine. While he may be blessed with the power to kill gods, Khaos, and the rest of its brethren, is something else entirely. They are NOT gods, but rather "Manifestations" that came from nothingness. Even if we try to help him, there is still no possible way to take it down. Only the gods that knew them knows how to bring it down...and that's going to be a different problem knowing that you're their enemies."

On the other hand, when Ardonis takes notice of her, Brynhildr said "Do you have anything in your arsenal that can pull your fellow mortal fighter out of the arena? They may seem to be equally matched, but even that won't help him in defeating Khaos. I'm asking you this because if this goes on, not only will be Ben in trouble, but also to all of us here in the Heavens."

"...Few minutes..." Khaos spoke "I have only a few minutes left in this vessel. Ben Tennyson, it appears that your form has yet to reach my level." It's feet is lifted off the ground as it starts floating up in the air, a dark aura surrounding it's body. "With these few minutes, I shall unleash all of what's left of this body! Behold! CHAOS ERASER!" It yelled as the aura takes the form of the sphere, letting out bursts of air as it expands, anything that touches it will be disintegrated into nothing, not even atoms are safe from it. "BEN!" The Hyper God yelled "GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!"

Meanwhile, Heimdall gets up after the swipe and saw Khaos unleashing his ultimate attack. Knowing of what it can do, he raises his horn and said "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid to say this but- EVERYONE EVACUATE THE ARENA IMMEDIATELY!!!" And with that, the audience begin to panic as they make their way out of the arena. "Well, think of something will you?" Brynhildr said.

On the other hand, when Ardonis takes notice of her, Brynhildr said "Do you have anything in your arsenal that can pull your fellow mortal fighter out of the arena? They may seem to be equally matched, but even that won't help him in defeating Khaos. I'm asking you this because if this goes on, not only will be Ben in trouble, but also to all of us here in the Heavens."

"...Few minutes..." Khaos spoke "I have only a few minutes left in this vessel. Ben Tennyson, it appears that your form has yet to reach my level." It's feet is lifted off the ground as it starts floating up in the air, a dark aura surrounding it's body. "With these few minutes, I shall unleash all of what's left of this body! Behold! CHAOS ERASER!" It yelled as the aura takes the form of the sphere, letting out bursts of air as it expands, anything that touches it will be disintegrated into nothing, not even atoms are safe from it. "BEN!" The Hyper God yelled "GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!"

Meanwhile, Heimdall gets up after the swipe and saw Khaos unleashing his ultimate attack. Knowing of what it can do, he raises his horn and said "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid to say this but- EVERYONE EVACUATE THE ARENA IMMEDIATELY!!!" And with that, the audience begin to panic as they make their way out of the arena. "Well, think of something will you?" Brynhildr said.
Ardonis quickly turns his head to see the behemoth of a deity known as Khaos and a creature made of a strange black substance with a hint of white fighting as hard as he could. His mind was racing, more information was thrown at his way and seconds were ticking. He had one word out of his mouth ''Ben? ben....''' before shouting out '' The kid?''! He runs out with nothing but his sword and sheer willpower. He knew what he was doing was a suicide mission but he knew it was better to both die being a hero than living with the guilt. He sprints towards Ben, hoping he would turn back to a kid to make things less difficult.

Lizel paused for a moment. He had only asked a moment before Lizel was fixing to open her mouth, and ask the same thing. "You first." She then began to jog a bit to catch up just as they exited. This man was strange, he hadn't yet introduced himself. Although, the confrontation was strange to begin with, and that might have been the reason. Lizel was relieved to be out of there, but at the same time worried if anyone saw her wearing clouds as some new fashion statement. "Karma was that woman before, right?" She thought to herself. "Must be..." she recalled when they first arrived, the woman sitting with that freaky looking guy. She wouldn't be totally relieved until she actually had some clothes on.

"Hic. Hehehe..." Shishio grinned up at the Doom Slayer, then wobbled a bit. He quickly caught his balance, but all he did was look up at the soldier for awhile. "What's up?" His face was just as red as before. He began to hobble off with a spin on his heel, and hopped up on a stool. "Hic..." He began to sip from another tankard, most likely against the man's wishes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back