• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
As the Valentines were slaughters, and Loki called out for Valentine, there was no response.......

But speak of the devil.. Valentine appeared, along with a strange version of him decked out in a gold and white outfit. That Alternate Valentine looked strangely.... Heavenly. Valentine kept on of his arms under the flag though.... As if he was holding someone.

"Defeated my clones, have you? A pity. They could have been most useful to me. Still...."

Looking as smug as he could, Valentine looked at Loki.

"You have no chance of winning now."

Topless Topless

The real Valentine has appeared along with another alternate Valentine. "No chance of winning? What can your friend do anyway?" Loki asked "The way I see it, as long as Reality Subtext is active, it is YOU who have no chance of winning. But, just to make sure, I'll sic a few of my giants after you!" By his command, a few number of giants charge towards the two Valentines, going to smash them with their weapons.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crow Crow Crenando Crenando Orihara Orihara Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Funnier President Funnier President darkred darkred

Valentine smirked at Loki's comment.

"Reality Subtext? Interesting... But can it fight of..."

Pausing for emphasis, he continued.

"...Reality Overwrite?"

As the Army of Giants charged, something strange would happen. One by one, the Giants randomly fell, seemingly from some invisible force. Even though they had effortlessly taken down the old Valentines, they couldn't even get 2 meters close...... But even stranger, the dead bodies turned into more Valentines, each an identical copy to the Original Valentine, who then swarmed at Loki.

What was going on?

Topless Topless

The Heaven!Valentine snaps his fingers, and the Valentine multiply rapidly- practically coving the entire area. There seemed to be no end to them. Meanwhile, Original Valentine has stuck his head under the flag, and seems to be conversing with someone.

But who?

Topless Topless

While the Valentines all seemed to be weak and easy to dispose of, the problem is their numbers rapidly growing, outnumbering the giants. Since Heaven!Valentine is causing it, Loki would have to get rid of him somehow. Since this is his "world", Loki raises his sword. "Jormungandr, my son, aid your father and get rid of these opposers!" Loki yelled and his world's version of Jormungandr appears from behind the burning castle, it's size dwarfing both it and the area they are in. It let's out a roar as it quickly dives in towards Heaven! Valentine in an attempt to crush him.

"Fluffy, fluffy..." Goll said as she continues to cuddle Ane.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crow Crow Crenando Crenando Orihara Orihara Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Funnier President Funnier President darkred darkred

As the Giant Seperent Attempts to crush Heaven!Valentine, he send this stand to counter. As the Serpent draws close. I would find itself pummeed by something..... but it was strong. Way to strong for something ordinary.....

And then the Serpent exploded into confetti.

Topless Topless

As Loki attempts a stab, Heaven!Valentine called out

"The World! Time and Reality are mine to command!"

And as time stops, Heaven Valentine goops Loki on his forehead, allowing him to see and hear in the stop time, but not move.

"Well then, Trickster. Reality Subtext is a.... powerful trick, but it interferes with my area of expertise. I am the only one who is allowed to... change reality, so to speak. Besides, it was getting boring. Predictable. Ive watched this battle countless times, I know all of your tricks and your secrets. But, I want to spice things up a bit, so how about I let there be...... an advantage for you, to speak?

As The World over Heaven punched the ground, Loki was suddenly able to see the stand in its full glory, white and gold making a menacing image.

"This, trickster, is a stand. Versatile things, and in fact...."

Pointing to the original Valentine, Loki would be able to see D4C behind him.

"Your opponent has one as well. Now, I won't spoil its abilities, cus what's the fun in that? Anyways, Ill be getting rid of your meddlesome clones, of course."

The World gently punched Loki, removing that ability from him.

"Clones make things... predictable. But, hey you have a trade off! No more clones, in exchange for being able to see all the funny business Valentine can do! But first......"

Punching the ground, Reality Subtext was removed.

"I want this battle to be interesting! After all, your the first Loki who can now see D4C and any other stand bullshit, so don't disappoint! Ill be watching..."

As time resumed, Heaven!Valentine was nowhere to be found.

Topless Topless

Reality Subtext has been deactivated, or rather removed from Loki's arsenal of spells. The audience can now see the two fighters after much confusion. "I understand now. Valentine has a Stand huh? Never heard about that one before." Loki said before looking at Valentine "The rune that allows me to make clones is long gone, but I still have some magic left to use." Tightening the grip of his sword, Loki raises it sideways and places his thumb on one side. "This sword, of which I myself have crafted, was once borrowed by my good friend Surtr, ruler of Muspelheim. When he gave it back to me, his essence left mark. Therefore..." Loki said as he drags his thumb slowly across the blade, leaving a trail of flames until the very tip.

"Daddy's gonna use the full power of Laevateinn! The flames of Muspelheim will be impossible to counter!" He'll exclaimed just as the flames on the sword begin to intensify, but when Loki raises it up high, the flames become bigger to form a massive tornado. "I don't care what you're abilities are! For I can see it now! Take this! LAEVATEINN TORNADO!!!" Loki yelled as he drops his sword pointing at Valentine, firing off the swirling flames at him at the hopes of incinerating him.

The fate of Valentine has been sealed

As time resumes, Valentine is left looking incredibly confused at what had happened, with his hand still under the flag as Loki charges up his fire attack.

However, As Loki points the sword, Valentine is already on the move, with D4C finally pulling what was hidden in the flag..... The audience would see a black hat before time stopped, and Alt!Jotaro used his 5 seconds to move a few people before Loki let the fire attack out.

It wasn't enough, and only alt!Fenyx managed to move it would before the flag fell to ashes. So now, Valentine had Alt!Jotaro, Fenyx, Doomslayer, Link, and Sougo.

Fenyx pointed her bow at Loki as she sent a light arrow at him.

"Die, Trickster!"

Topless Topless Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crow Crow Crenando Crenando Orihara Orihara Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Funnier President Funnier President darkred darkred

Valentine manages to get away with at least five other people he had pulled out from his flag before it burns into ashes. Loki looks at what is to be Valentine's final stand, alternate versions of humanity's fighters. "So you've decided to pull out different people now huh? Not a problem." He said just as the alternate Fenyx fires an arrow, only for Loki to quickly deflect it by the swing of his sword which would ignite once more.

"Now let me show you how Muspelheim's heat and fire can do to you lot!" Loki said "LAEVATEINN ETERNAL INFERNO!!!" By stabbing his sword onto the ground, the entire battleground begins to scorch up so high that anyone standing except for Loki are starting to catch on fire and the temperature is high enough to deplete the oxygen in the air. Of course, the audience aren't affected by this thanks to the magical invisible barrier blocking it.

As Loki stabs his sword into the ground, Fenyx lifts Valentine int the air, where oxygen is being depleted. Jotaro stops time however, and as soon as Star Platinum is in range, it grabs the sword and breaks it over its knee as it starts to beat Loki to a pulp. As time resumes, Loki is still being pummeled.

Topless Topless

The alternate Fenyx manages to get Valentine off the ground as the alternate Jotaro uses Star Platinum to break the sword and proceeds to deliver one hell of a beating towards Loki. Unfortunately for him, the ground is still scorching and soon he will be caught in the worse fire ever. He'll be dead within seconds if the flames around don't die out.

As the flames increase in volume, Jotaro uses Star Platinum to blow out the flames, the stand inhaling as hard as possible as the flames flicker down. Meanwhile, Link has taken his bow, and fires of a few arrows at Loki, hoping to finish him.

Topless Topless

The beating from Star Platinum has stopped as the Stand makes its way to save it's owner. However, the beating has left Loki severely injured as Link gets his how out and starts firing arrows at him. A few arrows has struck Loki, but he isn't willing to go down just yet. He quickly picks up the already broken sword and sets it aflame. "I guess...I might as well lose here...but...I may as well lose while I still have some dignity left!" Loki yelled as he raises his sword up high. "LAEVATEINN DETONATE!!!" Loki yelled as he quickly stabs the sword into the scorched ground, cracks starting to appear around it which would then explode into a huge dome of flames, engulfing the entire battleground with no places to make an escape.

As the flames engulf the arena, Jotaro is instantly burned, while the Doomslayer tanks it, running up to Loki and smashing him with his hammer. Sougo also escapes, using his Decade watch to activate Ghost Graceful, making him intangible. Valentine and Fenyx barely get out of range of the attack.

Topless Topless

The alternate Jotaro is now nothing but ashes. However, the alternate Doom Slayer tanks the explosion as he runs up to Loki with his hammer in hand. But the flames proved to be too much for the marine to tank. Muspelheim's heat is magically intense that the moment the hammer is about to be brought down upon Loki, it melts, and so does the rest of the marine's armor, thus burning him into ash. The alternate Sougo made his escape thanks to his intangibility, but Valentine and Fenyx barely made it out with some damages.

Eventually, the flames dies out with Loki nowhere to be seen. The audience thinks that he has turned into ash, but yet Heimdall did not say anything. "Loki is not dead. I can tell from that tone of his that he is lying about taking his loss. A trickster always have a lot of tricks, even when he said it's his last. In truth, he doesn't...and he'll never run out of it. That's one of the reason why I loathe him so much." Heimdall spoke, which turns out to be true. The other half of the broken Laevateinn, the tip, starts to glow. It gets off the ground and shots itself towards Fenyx, striking her neck and it sinks deep until it inside her throat. A pair of hands pops out of her mouth and then it brutally rips Fenyx into two as Loki reveals himself to be alive. It just so happens that in the last minute, he uses a spell that makes him enter into objects, for in this case, the other half of his broken sword.

With Fenyx killed however, both Loki and Valentine would begin to fall.

As the flames die out, Loki is nowhere to be found. however, the broken sword suddenly shoots towards Fenyx, digging into her neck as she falls, dead. Valentine grabs the blade as Loki appears though.

However, this makes Loki and Valentine fall, D4C grabs Valentine, and starts to barrage him, keeping him at a position beneath Valentine, letting him take the brunt of it. The pain of D4cs barrage would most likely mean Loki wouldn't be able to cast runes, because how could you concentrate when you were getting beaten to death? As the ground rapidly approached, D4C finally finished the barrage , slamming Loki straight into the ground. Valentine then recalled D4C as he slammed the broken part of the sword straight into Loki's neck, effectively decapitating him. D4C managed to lower the pain, b

"This is the end for you, Trickster! Doyja-n!!!!!"

With that, Valentine passed the broken blade shard to D4C, who slams into into Lokis throat, essentially cutting of his head.

Was this the end?

Topless Topless

As they fall, D4C begins to deliver a series of swift strikes until they land on the ground, Loki hitting it hard first. He's now lying there, all beat up. Valentine picks up half of Loki's sword and goes up to finish him off. But as the blade is about to touch his neck, Loki shot up and quickly grabs Valentine's wrist. Wasting no time, he twists the president's wrist, making him point the blade to himself, and then forcefully drives it into his neck. "No, you." Loki said before he pushes Valentine down to his side and gets on top of him.

He raises his foot up and slams it onto the blade, digging it deeper into his neck as it starts to glow. "Laevateinn Detonate..." He said before he quickly jumps out as the blade explodes into flames, engulfing Valentine in the process until he is now nothing but ashes. Once the flames has died, his ashes remain, which then crumbles into dust and gets sweep away by the wind. The battle is over.

"And the winner of this match, Loki!" Heimdall yelled and the crowd goes wild, chanting his name in praise. "Good job, daddy!" Hel praised followed by a howl from Fenrir and a roar from Jormungandr. Loki looks up to his children with a smile on his face before switching his attention to Odin and Zeus, the former giving a nod of approval while the latter could only give him a stare.

Fifth Round Results:
Winner: Loki
Total Time: 32 minutes, 0 seconds
Deciding Move: Laevateinn Detonate

Mortals 3 - Gods 2

"Oh dear..." The Hyper God is not looking so good. Humanity has suffered another major loss. Karma could not help but weep for Valentine. The Discoverer, being the good husband he is, comforts her.

The Doom Slayer | DM1-5 | Doom Marine | The Unchained Beast | The Predator | Doom Guy | Hellwalker | The Beast | BJ Blazkowics lll | The Great Slayer
@ Topless Topless Funnier President Funnier President
Doom Slayer (Maykr) by Yare-Yare-Dong on DeviantArt

The Slayer stared down at the arena, Yet another loss for humanity. It was sad, Yes, But there was still his job to do. Sit back and watch. This did make rage quell up inside of himself, but he decided to hold it in. The green glow around him and in his eyes died out, returning to their normal hazel color. He stood up, and exited the arena.

Bardock-
tenor.gif

The Saiyan had his eyes closed for a while, appearing to be aware... but looking like he was sleeping...

After two intense battles between Doomslayer and Satan and Funny Valentine vs.Loki, things appeared to be changed up a bit.

It appeared another win and loss had happened almost under his own nose.

His scouter still gave him errors every time he looked around the arena itself and scoffed "Stupid piece of old equipment."

The Saiyan appeared to take interest and turned for a second, eying the crowd, checking out the remaining fighters.

These fights just got tougher and tougher by the looks of things and Funnier Valentine, an equally powerful person was.. gone..

The Saiyan bit his tounge. He couldn't help but worry underneath the multiple layers of anger buried within his body.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Topless Topless

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Interaction: Topless Topless

The fight wasn't just confusing in terms of Valentine's abilities, but I think I realized it's power. He can pull out clones--but not just any clones, but clones from different universes, different timelines. His power is to borrow things from the multiverse!

That in mind, Valentine's strategy started to make a little more sense. Hide while his alternate selves handle the work. However, his cocky shining white version revealed that secret to Loki and after he decided to go all out, Valentine pulled out a surprising ace.

It was everyone who had fought before, even those who had died, and some who hasn't fought, as well as...Me?!

6xlewpnd5q051.png

{[Kamen Rider Another Zi-O]}
Alternate Time, Another Future?​

No, this me is different. While it's donning in Decade Armor, virtually similar, the colors of its suit bear a striking resemblance to Hiryu's Another Zi-O. Could this me be in Hiryu's shoes? Not only that, there's something strange that I noticed even with the bulk of the Decade Armor.

Is it me, or is does he look slightly smaller than me?

"Oh dear, there goes the element of our surprise." Woz sighs in disappointment as this Another Another Zi-O equips Ghost Graceful, and makes his escape. He doesn't seem to know how to utilize my weapons though. The Ride Heiseiber's gonna be pretty useful to whale on Loki with the base powers of the Riders. Parka Ghosts, Shift Tires--anything, really. But nope. Something must've scared him. Or maybe he's after something else? Who knows.

"Oh great, he can access the A.R Worlds, too." Tsukasa groans, knowing the consequences of travelling through them. "Let's hope he doesn't leave it a combined mess. Having to separate them is a chore in of itself." He sighed. However, it seems that Valentine's efforts for nabbing those alternates were fruitless, as the President was rightfully assassinated, burnt to ashes.

I can't believe I was right about the tides turning--we did suffer yet another loss. Although I was more curious about one thing. We saw every single alternate fighter get killed by Loki...Yet, no one killed the Another Me...I wonder here he is?

"I need to go." Tsukasa stood up, dusting his hands off. "I'm sure you noticed that the Zi-O Valentine summoned got away. I'm gonna find him and send him back." He said, soon leaving the locker room without a word.

"Oh...See you later, I guess." I nodded. I swear, I could never read that guy.

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: N/A(Free to Interact)

As the fight between between Loki and Valentine ended with the loss of humanity, Hiryu couldn't help but feel an odd feeling that someone didn't get the axe. It was that other Sougo, with a suit bleached white like Another Zi-O. This, already, struck him as odd. Is this Sougo an Another Rider then? He sighed, taking off to find the bathroom to take a piss. In the long winding halls of the arena, however, Hiryu spotted him.

The White Zi-O, and in his hand was a familiar looking watch which he stared at like a prized memento. A purple one, bearing the face of a monstrous, distorted Rider. Which is impossible in its own right since that damn thief told him it was destroyed by Tsukasa and Sougo. Then who is this guy then?

"Hey! What the hell are you doing out here?!" Hiryu called out to the white Rider, and as he turned around, the resemblance between Rider and Another Rider can be seen clear as day.

It was indeed a white Zi-O. Its chestplate were metal with pink highlights and a spiked watch strap. Armor bolted together mechanically. Its helm was a mix between Rider and Another Rider. The face resembled the clock face of Zi-O as well as its lettered visor spelling out RIDER in katakana, yet its clockhands were crooked and bent. One more difference can be seen--this Rider was smaller than Sougo himself.

The white figure flinched in shock, as if seeing someone familiar.

"You're...!"

"You were supposed to die with those stupid dupes, weren't you?!" Hiryu spat, approaching this 'Zi-O', grabbing part of its collar. "You wear the form of an Another Rider, don't you? So why did you run away like a damn coward?!" He growled, glaring into the visor of this Rider-ized version of his Another Rider form.

"It's you...It's really you!" Surprisingly, a woman's voice came out of this Alternate Zi-O, her voice brimming with joy. "My true father!"

"What the hell...?" Hiryu raised a brow, shocked with the revelation of a descendant. This supposed grand daughter broke free of his grip, grabbing the watch on the Ziku Driver while she knelt. This caused the form to glow pink, dismantling the transformation and revealing a girl around Hiryu's age, with hair similar to Sougo's with a crooked clockhand hairpin wearing a white dress. Wrapped around her waist was the exact jacket Hiryu had. Its colors dulled yet patched up. "Just who the hell are you?!" He snarled as this 'Queen of Time' stood up with benevolent grace.

unknown.png

{[Ryuko Tokiwa-Kakogawa]}
Rebellious Heiress of Ohma Zi-O​

"I am Ryuko Tokiwa...No, Ryuko Kakogawa." The girl introduced herself. "The 2nd Zi-O, Heiress to Ohma's Power, and she who has inherited the Another Riders' rage...I'm your daughter from the future."

"Bullshit." Hiryu growled even more, "You called yourself 'Tokiwa'. Why the hell would believe that you're my kid with a slip up like that?" He asked, clenching his fist.

"My Mom told me all about you just when I was about to inherit Sougo's full power. She loved you so much, you know." Ryuko explained, "You were robbed of everything, right? Your family, your power, a chance for a normal life. And now...Even your wife and child." She explained in a sad tone, "Sougo Tokiwa ruined your life. That's why you formed the Resistance against Ohma and fought fruitlessly for so, so long year. To get back at him and truly save the world."

Hiryu fell silent. That's probably why he felt a weird feeling of familiarity when he first saw her appear under Valentine's command. Then when she saw him...She knew she had to abandon Valentine. She's got her priorities straight, much like him.

"Say I believe all that shit..." Hiryu sighed, rubbing his neck. "That doesn't explain why you didn't fight Loki till the end."

"Because I know it's useless." Ryuko shook her head. "I've looked into the future. Just like you and Sougo would. Since I'm not Valentine, I figured I can just leave him to die." She smiled as she approached Hiryu. "I mean, you would too if you were in my shoes."

"For what? You can't go back to your world anymore without him, can you?"

"I don't need to!" She said as she soon hugged Hiryu. "I just wanted to be with you." Ryuko looked up to him with a smile. "I mean...The world's going to end if mankind loses, right? So I wanted to spend it all with you!"

"Why you..." Hiryu sighed, a faint blush can be seen in his face. "Guess that can't be helped." He patted his supposed daughter's head. "Oh yeah, that's right. The Anotherwatch. Give it to me."

326.png

"Hm? Oh, right. This was yours." Ryuko nodded, letting go of the hug. She took out the purple watch she was holding before. "Here you go...Daddy."

"Don't call me that, idiot. I'm only 19." Hiryu groaned as he grabbed the Anotherwatch. He stared at the monster face on it. He soon smiled, finally gaining the means to enact his revenge. It's been a while. Another Zi-O. "So about my wife..." Hiryu pocketed the watch and turned to his daughter. "What can you tell me about her?" He asked, and the two would soon wander the halls...

Interactions: Topless Topless

Trafalgar D. Water Law
Trafalgar appeared in a new world different from his own. From the moment of appearing in the middle of something, he looked around to check his surroundings. The atmosphere is quite dark, and he could feel his bare hands warming up a little though not extremely hot. From what he heard via a rumor, the gods have invited every person from different dimensions to take part in something dangerous and strange. However, Trafalgar isn't fond of falling into a scam if it's something worthless and meaningless. After all, he's here to find a purpose for himself, whether it'll be making new friends or going directly solo. Trafalgar sighed in disbelief.

Trafalgar: So this is the world that everyone was talking about, huh? How vague.

Once Tsukasa has left, The Discoverer and Karma has already finished their meal with latter getting a bit better, though still shaken by Valentine's death. "The gods are catching up now." The Hyper God said "If they win the next round, then there will be a tie. It seems that they're stepping up after their losses." Just then, someone knocks on the door. It opens as Hermes steps in. "Pardon me, is Sougo here? And also, Hyper God and Karma, I didn't expect you two to be here." He said. "Well if it isn't the Messenger of the Olympians, Hermes. Are you here to tell another one of my fighters to be out?" The Discoverer asked. Hermes nodded saying "Indeed. The fighter of our side is eager to get his turn. Zeus approves of course."

"Well, that is quite assuring." The Hyper God said "...Hermes, do you hate me for turning against you, a fellow god?" He then asked. "Why would I? If Zeus considers you an enemy now, then of course I would hate you...in his name, not mine. I do not harbor any grudges to you, in fact. But, if it regards to my superior, then I'll have to do as he pleases. Nothing personal." Hermes answered. The Hyper God went silent for a moment before saying "Very well." He then glances over to Sougo and say to him "In spite of our loss, we are still on the lead. Tokiwa Sougo, I'll entrust you that you will bring another victory for the sake of mankind's survival. Whoever is your opponent, never hesitate to go all out. Again, use my blessing wisely."

"And Sougo..." Karma begins to speak "Bring justice for Valentine, and...don't leave your uncle alone, okay? Good luck."

"Now then, shall we get going?"

Sixth Round

"It is now time for the sixth round of Armageddon!" Heimdall announced and the crowd is as fired up as ever after Loki's victory. "As it stands, the gods are catching to the mortals. If they win this round, then we will have ourselves a tie! Now, without further ado, please turn your attention to the right corner." Heimdall said and when the crowd focuses on the right gateway, they will hear a loud roar of a bull.

"He is what is known to be the very soul of the universe. He is both creator and destroyer by a large mile to even his fellow gods. But for the most part, he is the one who wipes out everything for the sake of balance." As Heimdall spoke, a large bull walks out of the gateway with two people riding on top of it.

images

Nandi
-Gatekeeper of Mount Kailash-

"Accompanied by Parvati, he is a member of the Trimurti and the one known as the Destroyer of Worlds!" The person Heimdall is talking about is a man with blue skin and four arms wielding a trident, or "trishula" as the Indians called.

shiva_by_genzoman_d51o10f-fullview.jpg

Shiva
-Destroyer of Worlds-

"SHIVA~!" Heimdall yelled and the crowd goes wild, chanting at his name. Once Nandi stops at a certain point, Shiva glances at his valet, his wife rather.

d40f6a83fed43fc195d3016900728e89.jpg
Parvati
-Motherly Goddess of Love-

"Look at the crowd chanting your name. You must be very eager to fight whoever humanity has brought out." She said. "Indeed, dear. I've been waited long enough to get my chance to fight. Watch over me, along with our children." Shiva said before receiving a kiss on the cheek from Parvati as he gets off Nandi and it walks away. From amongst the crowd, four figures that bear similar appearances seated. First is a man with multiple heads and just as many arms as Shiva. The second poses a similar appearance. The third has an elephant's head and the fourth is perhaps the most normal out of them.

e15a95784c4f324451e8baecbfdd4282.jpg
Brahma
-Creator of Worlds-

"Shiva has begged enough times to Zeus to get his turn to fight. After all, he is the destroyer and he must fulfill his duty. What can you say about this, Vishnu?"

42bc90bc5d85100d94f5966742cd9772.jpg
Vishnu
-Preserver of Worlds-

"I have no comment about that, really. But I'm sure his sons are very excited to see their father fight."

ganesha_lord_of_obstacles_by_genzoman_d7p2kml-fullview.jpg

Ganesha
-Remover of Obstacles-

"Our father Shiva is the pride and glory of the Devas. There is a good reason why mortals worship him as such."

images

Kartikeya
-Leader of Wars-

"That said, I do wonder what the mortal side has to stand up against Shiva. It would be very impossible to take on the one who destroys everything."

"Ladies and gentlemen, please turn your attention to the left corner." Heimdall said and the crowd turns their attention to the left gateway as Sougo makes his way into the battlefield. "In the far off future, he is a tyrant who ruled the world with an iron fist. A man so powerful, so evil, so cruel, and so...demonic. But what you're seeing right now is this tyrant's younger self, who is on a quest to change his future to prevent himself from becoming the Demon King, Ohma Zi-O! His real name is Sougo Tokiwa, but whenever he goes into action, he become a hero known as Kamen Rider Zi-O!" Once Sougo fully shows himself to the crowd, as expected, he is met with a lot of boos. "Kamen Rider Zi-O? Where are your arms? I cannot fight an opponent who has yet to be prepared to take on me. Or are you willing to give up and just end it here? No, I cannot think of such things. Ending you right now would be too low for me. Show me, if you are truly prepared." Shiva said.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Crow Crow Crenando Crenando Orihara Orihara Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep ZackStop ZackStop Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Funnier President Funnier President darkred darkred GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Users who are viewing this thread

Back