• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Stok exited the arena, and felt almost betrayed when his bird friend flew off to join her compatriants. He oggled a bit at the gathered women, and then at their leader.

"I'm sorry about this my friend, especially that you have to die in front of these beautiful women. In another life, maybe we all could have had a drink together, eh?" Said the mercenary, completely disregarding the crowd and ducking a flying hot dog as he steadily paced into place.

"Well, shall we?" He said pulling his pistols from their holsters and letting them dangle at his sides in his loose grip.

The fate of Laughingstok is set.

Lugh grinned. "Unfortunately, there is no chance for that. It is either one of us who gets to live after all." He said as he readies his spear to make the attack. "Let the second round begin!" Heimdall yelled, officially starting the fight. Lugh doesn't seem to be moving. True to his word, he is going to study Stok, which meant having him make the first attack.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva @Todd Howard @Crenando @Crow @IncognitoSheep @Develius

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG rang out the gunshots immediately following Lugh's words. Six rounds, all glowing blue with an aura which seemed to drip off of them as they flew through the air. Of course, meta humans and gods are well known to track the path of bullets and dodge accordingly. This would be no surprise if Lugh did so. However, if he did these bullets effected by aura controlling their direction would follow him wherever he may go. They can only change their direction once, but when they did they would be much closer to him and therefore harder to dodge or block than the first time.

"Oh Shit," Said Stok, firing six more bullets to meet the ones now flying towards himself in their path just as they reached the space above Lugh's head. That move was far more clever than the mercenary was expecting. As such, he responded with continued aggression. Rather than waste more rounds, he opted for a melee attack now. He raised his knee to meet the god's face, and brought the grip of his right hand pistol so as to come down hard on the back of his head. If he succeeded this first attack, he would place his left hand pistol to the God's right shoulder, keeping him on the ground, and fire the last three rounds in that clip into his torso. "You're nimble, do you work out?" Asked Laughingstok, smiling through the kick he was attempting to deliver.

Stok disengaged once more to backstep the head kick. He thrust both his pistols out in front of him, one freshly reloaded. He let one bullet fly from each, aided by his red aura. At close range such as this, the sonic boom alone should Send Lugh flying away from him, and the bullets themselves could tear limbs off entirely with their enhanced power. They were each aimed at his arms.

With his kick missed, Stok gets back and fires powerful bullets at Lugh. However, the god of skill sees this, quickly moving back and drops back first down to the ground, avoiding the bullets but was pushed away by the sonic boom.

"That man's got power alright." Dagda noted. "But not for long..." Morrigan said just as Stok's vision begins to turn black.

Stok has lost his sense of vision!

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva @Todd Howard @Crenando @Crow @IncognitoSheep @Develius

Stok's sight blurred at first and he released two more bullets from his left gun to empty it. Again having the same effect as his last attack, however he could only aim in the God's general direction. Luckily he could replace it's clip without even thinking, let alone without sight. When he did, he charged a large amount of aura to effect the flurry of bullets he was about to let loose. He fired his guns completely at random, in all directions with no regard for the audience or whatever else may be in the path of the extra-destructive rounds. If they were really in Greece, the stones surrounding the fight would be reduced to gravel by the time both his clips were emptied. Stok was sure the hyper god had some sort of impenetrable force field up to protect the onlookers. He could not fire in all directions at once, of course, but he did to a surprisingly impressive job of hitting every possible angle around him at one point or another which would at the very least make it difficult for Lugh to approach him without proper planning.

"Ahhh, reminds me of boot camp." Said the mercenary with vague memories of firing firearms blindfolded on the range. Not that anyone made him do that.

Two more bullets were fired, but Lugh is still lying on the ground as it flew past him. But unlike before, he held his ground, only pushed back a bit. When Stok starts to go crazy with his guns, Lugh begins to make his effort in dodging the bullets. Those that were about to hit the audience would be met by an invisible wall courtesy of the Hyper God. "This man has gone mad. I need to find some sort of opening to attack." He thought for a moment as he kept moving around, avoiding the bullets. Eventually, he finds one on Stok's back. He aims his spear and the blade lights up on fire by itself. He then throws it, hoping that it will hit him.

Link looked at the Plate of curry in front of him. Link was quite curious as to how it resembled the Goron Spice Curry he ate one time back at death mountain, but he quickly grabbed a spoon and scarffed it down like a wild animal.
Zelda felt sweat drop.
"Forgive my knight, he's been asleep for 100 years that he forgot table manners."

Link looked at Zelda and replied in defense, "This is good food though!"
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Form: Civilian
Interaction: Topless Topless Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
sougo-tokiwa-1110474-normal.jpg

"It's alright, Ma'am...No wait, it's Princess, isn't it? If I'm getting my ranking right..." I said, hearing her say that Link was her Knight. "I'm sure anyone would be that hungry if they are starved for 100 years. Speaking of which, it's impressive how he's still alive after all that time. Why's that?" I asked, simply because I was curious. As I ponder that, however, a large panel hologram seemed to appear on the right edge of the table, like a projector which came from the ceiling itself. It reminds me of the Time Mazine's display for some reason.

Right, the second match. I almost forgot about that. It seemed to be that strange man who spoke to me before the first match, whose name was revealed to be Laughingstock, against a Celtic God of Talents, Lugh. For someone who feels the thrill of fights, I'm not sure what Laughingstock is capable of, but it honestly feels like the odds are stacked against him.

"How convenient. It seems that we can observe the battles without leaving the confines of the locker room." Woz states, taking a seat beside me, soon sliding me my plate with a silver spoon on it. "Perhaps that's why they emphasized the rule of someone knocking on the door." Good deduction as always, Woz. I decided to watch the match as it was displayed on the screen.

Laughingstok seems to quickly adapt to his opponent. From ranged to melee. He displays no problem in matching the god of talents himself until...Well, something happened. Stok went on a wild, offensive defense. Wasting his bullets in an attempt to prevent Lugh from attacking him directly. Or, maybe, attempt to hit him. At this point, I can't tell what he's thinking.

"Looks like he's having a bad time with this guy..." Junichiro observed as he sat down and ate. "He's firing wildly like he can't see a thing!" He stated his thoughts, though I don't think he's far from the truth. Somehow.

Meanwhile, on the Universe Hoppers' end, while nothing of note had happened yet, they seemed to be watching Laughingstok's fight with great interest.

The spear successfully buried itself deep into Stok's back, and his bulletproof vest only mildly kept it from digging into the bone of his shoulder blade further than it might have. Still, as a steady trickle of blood flowed forth from beneath his garmets, it did not seem to slow him down. The heavy spear clattered to the ground and he winced slightly as he spun around and crouched. His eyes were closed now, to make it more comfortable to move about while blind. To trick himself into feeling like he was still in control. By the time he had made a full one-eighty he had already reloaded his guns once more. Likely even before Lugh hit the ground, both clips would be empty once more. A steady stream of bullets erupted forth in such quick succession someone might even mistake the gunfire for that of an automatic firearm. Each was sent straight towards Lugh, whom had given up his position by attacking Stok in such a straightforward manor. Sure Stok would lose a bit of blood now, but this wave of super powered bullets had such magnitude that the air around their wide column of destruction would shimmer as the twelve conjoined shockwaves disturbed it. Truly if a skyscraper were in the path of this attack, it's foundations would be shattered and the whole structure would fall. To a god like Lugh, his body would be run clean through in the places he was hit and again he would feel the pressure of the shockwaves of force.

"That's it! He's done for!" Brigit said once the spear successfully hits Stok. But when it fell of and Stok turned, he shot two bullets at Lugh. He crouches down, only for the bullets to graze his shoulder and be sent flying back by the shockwave. Both his shoulders are now bleeding and he is now far away from his spear. Lugh gets up. "Impressive. I'll do admit that I did not expect that." He said before putting his hand on the handle of his sword. "But I'm afraid that this is just only the beginning." As he said it, he draws his blade. It releases a bright shine once it is fully revealed. "Fragarach!" Danu yelled "So he has decided to go all out? After taking those hits?" She wondered. Lugh points his sword at Stok and in one single twitch of his finger muscle, it shoots out a small beam of light so fast that it pierces through Stok's chest.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva @Todd Howard @Crenando @Crow @IncognitoSheep @Develius ZackStop ZackStop

One of the mercenary's lungs was punctured, and he dropped to one knee wheezing and was staring madly into the darkness which enveloped him. He gripped one pistol tightly and the other hand dropped one. He clutched at the area on his chest where the hole now was, and attempted pressure to stop the bleeding. Again more rounds sailed at the direction from which Stok was attacked. Whether or not they would hit, he could not know for his blindness.

Meanwhile, in a far off world, there is a large mansion housing a handful of extraordinary people. The House of Thunder, and on a day like this, it's warriors are sleeping in. For the few who are awake, they are all lounging about in solitude amongst the large building, and many more are off somewhere else in the world. None of that however can be said about the youngest of their ranks, Shishio Bakugeki, who simply can't sit still, and has been aimlessly walking down hall ways all morning. No one is up to train with him today, so what is he to do? Shishio had made his rounds and began to make his way to the tall front door, and stopped as soon as he reached it. "Why is everyone still asleep?" He said putting his hands behind is head, before going on. "I just don't get it. They're all so lazy. And I'm hungry!" Shishio's stomach growled, when there was the subtle sound of a small sheet brushing against the letterbox.

Shishio was just about to turn to walk away from the door, but instead looked down to find the letter that had just slid across the floor. He lowered his arms and carefully picked up the letter by the tips of his metallic claws. "Who would come all the way up here just to deliver a letter?" He questioned the meaning of putting all the effort trekking up the mountain just to deliver such a small thing. He unceremoniously opened the letter, failing to comprehend the intricacies of its outer appearance. He tossed the envelope on the ground and began reading the letter, only to get stuck on a lot of words he didn't recognize. He got a little frustrated and groaned, when he heard someone walk up behind him. He turned to look up at Lizel who was letting out a yawn before speaking. "What are you doing now, Shio? Why are you all the way on this end of the house?" Her words were slow and groggy, she was clearly not a morning person, despite it being near afternoon. "Oh hi Lizel, can you read this for me? I don't know what it says." Shishio held the letter up to Lizel, who perked up a bit, before taking it. Lizel read it allowed, but before long she was overwhelmed by the writing, and fell into a fit of shouting. "A-A-Armageddon!? Battle!? Shishio, where did you find this letter?" Shishio was having a bit of excitement as well, at the thought of battling when she initially read it to him. He stopped his little dance to answer her question. "Well I found it on the ground. I was about to leave when it came out of the door thing." He pointed back to where he mentioned. This made Lizel go from panic to anger. "Shio you idiot! What have I told you about digging through things that aren't yours!?" She shouted, just before clocking her friend over the head. "OW! why did you hit me!?" Shishio rubbed his head where he got punched. "It's my letter Lizel, I found it first fair and square!" Lizel only shouted back at him, trying to get him to understand the weight of this letter. "Shishio this is serious! Do you have any idea what this letter means!? This Hyper God guy is trying to get us into something way over our heads! These are gods we're talking about, GODS! And I'm not about to let you get involved!"

Shishio was a bit stunned by her rant, letting out a little grunt, and took a few seconds just staring at her. "What's a god, Lizel?" She was absolutely appalled by his ignorance. This of course was to be expected, having known Shishio for awhile now, but Lizel couldn't help be exasperated. "SHIO!" was the only thing she could utter. "And if that letter wants me to fight then I'm gonna fight! It belongs to me!" "SHISHIO!" she let out another exasperated shout, just as Shishio snatched the letter back from her. "Hey, hey, what's with all the shouting?" A mans voice could be heard in the direction that lead to the kitchen. A seven and a half foot tall man, with a round figure and broad arms walked into the hallway. Tucked between his left arm and torso was a mixing bowl, and his opposite hand holding a big wooden spoon, that looked like a measly table spoon in his large tanned hand. The man they refer to as Ban stared at Shishio and a half pajama, half casual clad Lizel, while they too were left unable to speak. "So what's the fuss?" Ban spoke with his nonchalant speech, and began to mix again. "Ban! I'm going fight gods!" Shishio spoke but was immediately cut off by Lizel. "YOU are fighting no one. We're throwing that letter in the trash!" Lizel however was immediately cut off by Ban the moment she uttered her words, "What letter?" and before she could respond right back, Shishio cut her off in return. "This letter!" Which Lizel then tried to snatch from his hand, met with resistance. "hey let go!" Shouted Shishio, and Lizel snapping back. "Was your name written on that letter? I highly doubt anyone would be sending you mail!" The two of them looked down during their bickering, and both read aloud what was written on the torn envelope. "Ox!" They both shouted out. "Do we know an Ox?" Lizel asked. Shishio asked a question of his own. "Can oxs even read?" Not realizing that Ox was a name. "Oh, could it be that Ox?" Ban spoke once more, peeking both of their attention. He noticed they were looking, and wanting to know what he was talking about. "Ox was the guy who built the House of Thunder. They say he was the strongest man on the planet. Able to cut down mountains with a single blow, but he hasn't been seen here for years. I've never even met him!" Ban let out a laughed. Well if he's not here to take on this challenge, then what? Lizel asked. Just then however, just as the heroes before them, a glowing beam of light overcame the three warriors as they began to be transported. "Huh, what's this?" Shishio asked, with more curious than concerned. While Lizel having nothing but a bad feeling about what was happening. "Oh no..." Ban however, was just along for the ride, and in an instant they were gone. A head peeked out from a doorway to see no one was there. "Eh?"

Just as the three vanished, they appeared in a new plane, during a rigorous battle between the two combatants, Stok and Lugh. As the light dissipated the three found themselves standing beside The Hyper God himself. All Ban could say was "Woah." who was still holding what was going to be a vegetable soup, and Lizel letting out a yelp, at the sight of his rather different appearance. Lastly however, for the young Shishio, he was on sensory overload, taking in the sights of the huge colosseum, jam packed with all of the people, the gods. This was in fact the first time he was in the middle of a sporting event, albeit a death match. He didn't take much notice of the deity he was transported to, instead fixating on the fight. With an energetic leap, Shishio clung to the edge of the barrier that ran a ring around the stands, and watched the fight before being acknowledged by the Hyper God, or anyone present.

Adonis groans as a bright light lumes over him; he immediately swoops his arm over his eyes and blinks a couple of times. He then looks towards the ground and a jitter of cold spots waved through his body, leading him to jolt out from his sleeping. His eyes gazed around the place before it something familiar to him.

He hobble over to the locker room mirror and placed his hands on the cobblestone counter. He archs his back and leans forward as he heavily breathes. He shuts his eyes to avoid further stimulation and reflection. He quietly mumbles to himself in a gravelled tone ''Where am I? Where. Am. I? You're not going to get anywhere if you keep asking questions. Just stay alert. It will be okay.'' He strokes his left arm and opens his eyes.

He looked back at himself and peered over to the flashing colors on the mirror. He then shifted his head to the tv. He slowly walks closer to the screen, staring up at it. He squints his eyes as his vision was still blurry. He saw silhouettes of humanoid figures with varying colors surrounding them. He noticed in particular that the larger silhouettes had a ring of blacks and grays surrounding them. A few seconds later the silhouette had much more defined features and he studied their movements closely.

Stok tried to maintain a grip on his consciousness, and just as he felt he might pass out the light came back to him. Slowly it faded in, and after a moment he could see perfectly once again. Just in time to see Lugh charging him with the damnable blade which had just pierced him from afar. He gathered his willpower, and heaved a heavy inhale of breath which kickstarted the adrenaline one feels in a life or death situation. Stok was beginning to feel as if the only outcome of this battle was death. If that were so, he would stare his fate which had finally found him after all these years in the face. He dropped his handguns, and with a dull thud they buried themselves in the colosseum sand a little. The young mercenary drew the street-legal stop sign he had ripped out of the ground and wrapped with electrical tape to make a hilt.

Just as the god of skills drew near Stok swong his stop sign like a battle axe and it streaked behind it a large amount of aura the color of bright red blood. The kind from a shallow wound which catches the eye. When it collided with the god's own divine blade, it would have the force to rival the strength of any Titan's own sword arm. The sudden and unexpected burst of force seemingly incapable of being produced with such an inefficient and clunky weapon would hopefully be enough to catch the god off guard and knock his blade from his grip. The red aura of strength and force would also protect the sign from being cut by the obviously more durable weapon. He would also be very disoriented when the two blades clashed and he heard no clang of metal on metal.

Two people suddenly appears in Sougo's locker room. Karma was surprised, but The Discoverer did not faze, in fact he didn't take notice of them. "Ah yes, late arrivals." He said before turning to Junichiro and say to him "I hope you got extras for these two." Meanwhile, Stok's stop sign clashes with Lugh's Fragarach. When they came into contact, they let out a powerful shockwave that blew the audience heads a bit. Unfortunately, it wasn't strong enough to get the sword off of Lugh, but their weapons are now locked. "This strength of yours is amazing. Has humanity really grew strong enough to take on us gods?" Lugh asked as he tries to push his blade on Stok. Never has a street sign be able to rival a legendary weapon.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva @Todd Howard @Crenando @Crow @IncognitoSheep @Develius ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere

"What?!" Yelled Stok almost casually despite his situation. He might not have even been yelling had his hearing not been stolen. His voice wheezed a bit due to his punctured lung, but Lugh would feel him put pressure back onto the god despite being so severely damaged. Whether this was some sort of augmented toughness of a super soldier, or the mental toughness of an experienced mercenary, was known only to Stok. He parried and stepped to the side to redirect Lugh's weight away from him and disconnect their blades. He then brought down his weapon towards the god like a sledge hammer, and along with it came the weight of a meteor fueled by Stok's aura. Should the god-king avoid the attack, he would likely be accosted by the many shards of earth which would be tossed upwards from the crater which was about to be created by the impact of the red street sign.

Apparently, Lugh wasn't informed that Stok was afflicted by the curse. Nevertheless, once their weapons got disconnected, Stok swings down his sign at Lugh. He tries to block it with his sword, which unfortunately gets him quickly down hard into the ground, leaving a crater in the process. "Lugh! Don't lose to that masked clown! Get up a fight!" Brigit yelled.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva @Todd Howard @Crenando @Crow @IncognitoSheep @Develius ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere

Stok raised his weapon once again, and over and over he hammered away at Lugh's sword like it was the last railroad spike of the day and he was a Chinese railroad worker from America in January of 1864. He was clearly content to bury them both beneath the ground as he kept digging their pit deeper and deeper with every monumental swing.

"NO! REALLY! CAN YOU HEAR ANYTHING BECAUSE I CAN'T?"

Over and over, Lugh is getting himself deeper to the ground and Stok continues to strike him down while his blade is still up. If this continues, Lugh would end up being buried. Eventually, Stok would hear again...and then he can't feel the grip of his stop sign.

Stok has lost his sense of touch!

And with that, Lugh quickly gets his hand into his pocket and pull out something. Right before Stok would land another blow, Lugh reaches his arm and opens his hand to reveal...

2d126d921f566c9ef308befb81dc94d3.jpg

An eyeball? But no, this not just an ordinary eyeball. "No way! Is that the eye of Balor?!" Dagda was shocked, and once he said it, the eye would glow and, if Stok were to be fast enough, it fires a powerful beam of energy at point blank range. Luckily, it doesn't hit the audience...well, save for a bird that just flew by.

Adonis watches every move each opponent makes. Each hook, jab, and punch, he observes. He was particularly interested in Stok as he peers over the tv a bit closer. The man's aura was of a bright blood red, a sinful color. He continues looking up at the tv screen and marvels at his persistents on the battlefield and pounders to himself ''He's not the type willingly to go down easily it seems. He's a tough fighter and I can respect him for that. If I must fight him, I will do it with honor.'' His moment of self-reflection was over once he heard a man talking from behind him. He got up to face him and stares him straight down his face ''Late arrivals? Can you explain yourself to me? I would like an answer? Am I a prisoner of war? Where am I? Answer me, for I do not have for scum like you.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back