• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
1=Instant Lose
2-3=Fight until defeat
4-5=Fight until victory
6=Instant Win

When Link charged, Ares went in to deliver a thrust with his spear, only for him to dodge it and goes on to slam his sword onto the war god's head. However, Ares quickly blocks the blow with his shield. Link would notice that even if time has slowed, Ares can still move like normal. After all, Blood Rage Awakening makes him even more powerful than before, making Link's time slow moot in this situation. Ares swipes away the sword and proceeds to stab Link in the gut.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Lazaro1505 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel @Crenando

Link quickly ducked under to avoid getting stabbed and jumped left to roll away and out of range of Ares's melee range. Link raised his sword up to the air as lightning struck it, before swinging it down and a energy beam shot out towards Ares.​

1=Instant Lose
2-3=Fight until defeat
4-5=Fight until victory
6=Instant Win

"What?! He can channel lightning?!" Athena is in shocked, and so as her fellow gods. When fired his beam at Ares, the war god blocks it with his shield. It was strong, but not enough to push him back as he aims his spear at him. "WARRIOR SPEAR!" He yelled before throwing the spear at Link.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Lazaro1505 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel @Crenando

Link stepped to the left, the spear grazing his right shoulder.

Link looked at the wound that was placed on his right shoulder, as blood spilled from it.
He sheathed his blade and drew his bow, as he notched an arrow, and let it fly towards Ares's head.

Link turned around quickly and brought his bow up to catch the spear. Sparks flew as the spear broke the bow, and the force of the impact sent Link flying back. His head hit the ground, blood spilling onto the floor as Zelda covered her eyes. She couldn't watch anymore of this.

A few seconds of silence, Link grabbed a fist full of dirt.
"It's not over yet...."
Link slowly got up and drew his blade. The glow of the Master Sword was blinking now, as if it was running out of energy.
I only have one shot left..... I can't fall now.... not when I lost too much and regained too little.... I will....

He ran towards Ares, yelling at top of his lungs, as he held the blade with both hands.

1=Instant Lose
2-3=Fight until defeat
4-5=Fight until victory
6=Instant Win

"It's over. You've lost." As Link charged, once again Ares disappears and appears right next to his spear, picking it up. He would then go right behind him, ready to deal with the final blow. "Yes brother! Finish him off!" Enyo cheered. "End that pretty boy's life once and for all, Ares!" Aphrodite followed. "Go ahead, kill him!" Athena shouted. "It...is finished." The Hyper God quietly said.

The fate of Link has been decided:

Link saw Ares vanish, and he imediately stopped in his tracks, spinning around and sliding on the ground as he saw Ares aiming to impale him up close. Link jumped to the right, slowing down time, and leaped up into the air, before descending and slicing the spear head clean off of Ares's weapon. Link then crouched down and thrusted the Master Sword up into the Chest of the God of War, as Blue light was erupting from the Master Sword, discharging its remaining energy in an attempt to end the fight.​

1=Instant Lose
2-3=Fight until defeat
4-5=Fight until victory
6=Instant Win

With his attacked dodged and the tip of his spear sliced off, Ares makes his final thought.

"So...this is how's it going to end? Have I finally found someone whom I can be serious with? Even in this state, nobody would ever defeat me. Well, except for that guy who can seemingly survive from me. But if this is how it's going to be...then, what the hell? I'm already satisfied."

And with that, Link lands the final blow. He stabs Ares right to his chest and his sword let's out a powerful burst of energy which completely and cleanly blows up his upper torso, leaving only his lower half. The gods were in shocked. "...You...You have got to be kidding me..." Athena is in disbelief. Aphrodite was stunned silent, but then Enyo begins to tear up. "A...A...ARES!!!" She cries out loud. "This...This so unexpected but, the winner of the first round is Link!" Heimdall yelled, and while his mortal allies would yell praise and cheers, the gods stayed silent, confused and shocked at what has transpired. But there is no denying it.

A mortal has killed a god.

The remains of Ares begin to crumble into dust, his soul now sent to Hell.

First Round Results:
Winner: Link
Total Time: 10 minutes, 10 seconds
Deciding Move: Exploding Stab

Mortals 1-Gods 0

Jotaro sighed. "Good grief."

He knew something about this was wrong. The gods themselves started this whole thing, but watching one of them die... even though humanity got a point against their extermination, the gods lost one of their own forever. That was... morbid. And worst of all, unnecessary. None of this *had* to happen. Nothing *needed* to be at stake. This was a senseless slaughter.

"Ares dug his own grave. And if this keeps up... the age of the gods may come to an end. And for what..." He went silent.

Last edited:
Fenyx herself had seen the entire thing. Link was a formidable warrior, and at first she had not thought he would prevail against Ares. Then again, he wasn't HER Ares. Her Ares was a gruff yet kind rouge. This demon of a god she had seen was nothing like her old friend.

"It seems each universe has its own versions of gods. These deities have no souls, no warmth or empathy for us mortals."

Alex was sitting on his black iron throne in his castle of bone when suddenly he wasn't. He was before a being who called them selves a god and told him and those around that they'd been summoned to kill the other gods that wished to kill all of humanity. Not that he care what happens to humanity, the only reason he stayed was this was his chance for revenge. He stayed quiet as he observed the others and noted there appearance and personalitys. When the fight started he watched with baited breath until the end when the filthy god was destroyed at which point a large crule smile played on his lips. "Good one less of those basterds. Though it was to quick of a death for that scum in my opinion. He should of suffered more." He said with a chuckle.

Last edited:
--Sougo Tokiwa--
Form: Civilian
Interaction: Topless Topless Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Mentioned)
sougo-tokiwa-1110474-normal.jpg

And so, the first match had already begun. I decided to get up from my throne, accompanying my uncle and Woz to the seats where I get to witness the God of War himself face off against a curiously blonde man with a sword and shield named Link.

As I watched the match, I felt the winds suddenly slow down as the swordsman's blades remained swift after narrowly avoiding one of Ares' strikes. Landing on the ground, time returned to its pace.

"It...Slowed down." I muttered, surprised by this display of skill on manipulating time. It wasn't much, but that seemed to give him an advantage over the god of war himself.

"Yes, kick his ass elf man!" Hiryu cheered as he watched Ares get cut by the swordsman's holy blade.

As the fight continued, the swordsman and the war god seemed to trade blow after blow, spilling each other's blood

"He's good." Tsukasa commented at the swordsman. "He might actually do it." He complimented as he witnessed Ares fall for the first time.

"Bit of a late reaction there, eh, Tsukasa?" Kaito nudged the magenta camera man, who took a picture of Ares' first death.

"No." Tsukasa's response as Ares rose back once more. "Just in time, I dare say."

"H-how is he back up?!" Uncle asked in surprise as Ares essentially backed the swordsman into the corner. "He's...He's supposed to be dead, right?"

"I think...He just unlocked his second phase." I attempted to answer, unsure if it was true. However, our speculations wouldn't linger any longer as the Swordman's blade glowed a brilliant light. And as if a Hero striking down a Demon King...

Ares was struck down.

"FUCK YEAH!!!" Hiryu erupted in cheer as the announcer dwarf pronounced Link as the winner of the first match.

"H-he actually did it!" Uncle clapped his hands, letting out relieved laughter. "Come on, let's congratulate him!" He turned to me, clearly eager to speak with Link. "I think he'll appreciate me cooking him an Earth special, don't you think?"

"Yeah. I think he will." I nodded, chuckling a bit. I stared at the swordsman as I stood up.

"M'lord, if I may." Woz tapped my shoulder, "I believe we should ask if he is willing to partake in the secret of his ability to slow down time. Perhaps it would help you in your match."

"I think so too, Woz." I nodded in response, turning to my servant. "Can you go ahead and make preparations in the Locker Room? We might have some guests coming over."

"Yes, m'lord." Woz nodded, and soon, the three of us made our way to the backstage, where we would hopefully get the chance to speak with the Swordsman of Light himself; Link of Hyrule.

He did it! Thank the goddess!
Zelda was relieved as she witnessed Link defeat Ares, and in a way that was reminiscent of the defeat of Calamity Ganon's first form.

Link let out a sigh of relief as he sheathed the Master Sword. He didn't use the Shiekah Slate this fight, thinking he'd be better off without it. At least I won in the end.... though I may need to ask for a replacement bow and shield. It's sort of funny how the guy I defeated was almost similar to....

He shook his head against that comparison. No, he was far more powerful than Ganon... but there is something bugging me.
He looked at his right hand.
What was that glow from earlier?

Link then turned around and headed to the locker room.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

The Doom Slayer

I simply stared at the rows of the Audience as the gods watched. The Arena was quite grand, But I had seen better. The god asked everyone about their thoughts and I faced him. My dead faced expression and the deadness in my eyes shown no mercy, They've been torturing humanity ever since the beginning of time, and now...It was time to put the gods in their graves. I simply shrugged and pulled out my Sawn-Off Double barrel and took my sweet time loading in two fresh 10 Gauge shells.
I had done this plenty of times before, What difference would it make this time? If I fell, My soul would simply be snapped from existence, Putting an end to my reign of terror for hundreds of years. For my mark has been burned in hell already, I've quite literally been to hell and back.
"Time to play your Favorite Song, Slayer!" VEGA said as he booted up a song to play in my helmet. "Loading...Mick Gordon - Twenty-Two, The Only Thing They Fear Is You, Now Playing." A loud song began to emit from my helmet as I smiled mercilessly. I extended my Arm-Gauntlet as Adrenaline ran through my veins. I attached my Meat-Hook to my shotgun and my smile seemed to get darker and darker.

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Interaction: Topless Topless Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

As if bumping into each other, Uncle and I walked alongside the blonde couple in blue.

"Hey, you two got a minute?" I greeted them, "I hope you don't mind us approaching you like this. I never expected the first match to go to Mankind."

"Yeah! You were fantastic out there, Link-dono!" Uncle complimented gleefully. "I'm sure you might be hungry after your match! Do you mind if I cook some victory lunch?" He offered, wanting to at least do something for a fellow ally.

"It's delicious, might I add." I added, spicing up Uncle's offer. "His curry is the tastiest in our land. Might be a worthy feast for a victor like you." I chuckled, "I know it's a bit suspicious, but humor us, okay? From one fighter to another."

Enyo knelt down as she starts sobbing like a child over the lost of her brother. As Aphrodite tries to comfort her, Athena watches Link leave, only to be interrupted by a powerful struck of lightning hitting inside the box where Zeus is. "It appears that Zeus does not take this outcome warmly." The Discoverer said as he and Karma stands up from their seat and walk over to the locker rooms. Upon arrival, The Discoverer confronts Link. "Congratulations, you have brought the first victory of humanity. If we continue this up, your survival will be ensu-" The Discoverer's remarks was suddenly interrupted when Karma rushes in to check on Link.

"Oh dear, you've looked pretty hurt. I knew for the fact that Ares can give you a hard beating. Here, let me treat you." She said as she gets her face close to Link's and kisses his cheek which instantly heals his wounds. "Ah yes, thank you Karma." The Discoverer said "But let's not celebrate too early. This is only the first round, there are plenty of more battles ahead. And right now, all of us has earned the wrath of the gods, including me and Karma." He then turns to Junichiro, mentioning about curry. "Curry you say? Very well, he might be indeed a bit hungry after having fought so well. Save some for me and Karma as well." He said.

Meanwhile, after having destroyed his seat with a struck of lightning and anger, Hers watches her husband Zeus seething at the lost of his fellow Olympian. "Confound you, Hyper God!" He yelled "Ares was meant to show an example on why mortals cannot deal with gods! But for some reason, that elf killed him! The Hyper God must have blessed him with the power to kill us gods! What is he thinking?! Had he not realized that he is using his own power against us?! The power of which ALL of us have gave-" His rant gets cut by the sudden sound of a harp strung. Zeus and Hera turn to their sides to see a bearded man holding a harp and a club hanging on his side.

a110c6072fea29c7fb3a213f1669483a.jpg
Dagda
-Muscial Poet God and Head of the Tuatha De Danann-

"Calm your senses, Zeus. This is just only the first round." He said. "Dagda of the Celtic Gods, what has brought you here at this bad timing?" Zeus asked. "Oh nothing, just thought I would drop by here and offer you something to calm your nerves, and as well as to tell you that OUR next fighter is ready." Dagda explained before removing what appears to be a cauldron around his neck and lays it down. Within it is some hot stew. He gets a bowl, scoops some of the stew, and hands it over to Zeus. He takes the bowl and guzzles it down. "Tell me, how ready is your fighter?" Zeus asked. "Very ready enough that no warm-up is required." Dagda answered "I promised you he will not only bring victory to our side, but as well as avenge Ares."

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Lazaro1505 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel @Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep

--Sougo Tokiwa--

As if bumping into each other, Uncle and I walked alongside the blonde couple in blue.

"Hey, you two got a minute?" I greeted them, "I hope you don't mind us approaching you like this. I never expected the first match to go to Mankind."

"Yeah! You were fantastic out there, Link-dono!" Uncle complimented gleefully. "I'm sure you might be hungry after your match! Do you mind if I cook some victory lunch?" He offered, wanting to at least do something for a fellow ally.

"It's delicious, might I add." I added, spicing up Uncle's offer. "His curry is the tastiest in our land. Might be a worthy feast for a victor like you." I chuckled, "I know it's a bit suspicious, but humor us, okay? From one fighter to another."

Upon arrival, The Discoverer confronts Link. "Congratulations, you have brought the first victory of humanity. If we continue this up, your survival will be ensu-" The Discoverer's remarks was suddenly interrupted when Karma rushes in to check on Link.

"Oh dear, you've looked pretty hurt. I knew for the fact that Ares can give you a hard beating. Here, let me treat you." She said as she gets her face close to Link's and kisses his cheek which instantly heals his wounds. "Ah yes, thank you Karma." The Discoverer said "But let's not celebrate too early. This is only the first round, there are plenty of more battles ahead. And right now, all of us has earned the wrath of the gods, including me and Karma." He then turns to Junichiro, mentioning about curry. "Curry you say? Very well, he might be indeed a bit hungry after having fought so well. Save some for me and Karma as well." He said.

Link met up with Zelda moments later in the locker toom, as the princess was looking over his injuries. "Why is it whenever I check on your health, you always have injuries on your body?"
Link looked away in guilt. "Can I say that it's because I have kind of terrible luck?"
Zelda sighed as she used a damp washcloth to clean the blood off of Link's head.
"It's fine, but... if you end up fighting someone like him again.... please don't die."
Link saw that Zelda had tears in her eyes, and he hugged her.
"You don't need to worry. I will stay alive so you won't have to cry."

That was when Karma, the Discoverer, Sougo, and His uncle showed up.
Zelda quickly pushed Link back and looked away, blushing.
Link asked, "What's up?"
He got congradulated by the Discoverer, as Karma ran up to him, as she looked over the wounds on his body. Caught off guard when Karma kissed Link, Zelda's jaw dropped, before she put an arm on the other girl and pulled her away. Link's wounds vanished as Sougo's uncle offered to cook a victory lunch.

"Curry? That definitely sounds good to me right now."

--Sougo Tokiwa--

"You won't regret it, sir!" Uncle chuckled, rubbing his hands together as the Hypergod himself expressed interest in his curry. "Of course, there would be plenty to go around! I better start cooking soon!" He nodded in excitement, walking ahead of me, leading us to my Locker Room.

The golden door with my logo on it. The stylized japanese text that says 'Kamen'. As Uncle opened the door, the brown clad scarfed servant of mine had done it, greeting us.

"Ah, welcome back, Junichiro-kun." Woz greeted, moving to the side to make way for Uncle, knowing that he'll cook. There seems to be some major changes done to the locker room. For one, there's more candles, so the place is lit up better. The statue and throne is moved further back as to make room for guests, and the dining table's clean with a rice cooker on the top, its steam rising, freshly cooked. "Ah, M'lord, you've returned." Woz greeted me, kneeling in front of me. "I have done as you've asked."

"Thanks, Woz. You've done more than enough." I nodded, Woz soon getting up from his kneel, allowing me and everyone else to enter. "Make yourself at home, everyone. It should be a bit before Uncle finishes cooking." I say, walking to my throne. Woz pulls some of the dining table's chairs, positioning them for everyone to sit on.

I should probably help him.

"Ah, Woz, want me to help you with the table?" I turned to the kitchen area, seeing that Woz positioned himself on one end, attempting to pull it on his own.

"That would be nice of you, m'lord." Woz smiles as I position on the other side of the table, lifting it. We carried the table towards the guests, positioning them in front of them. We spend a bit of time aligning the table correctly before putting it down, and during that time, the smell of curry being boiled in a stew wafted around the room. It smells nice.

The Discoverer and Karma followed Junichiro to Sougo's locker room. While he is busy cooking the curry, Sougo and Woz sets up the table. The smell of the curry begins to envelope the room. "Ah, fresh spices." The Hyper God said as he and Karma sat down and wait for their meal. "The second round will begin soon. I wonder who is up next." The Discoverer wondered.

Meanwhile, whatever is Laughingstok is doing, he would notice a crow perched on the side of his bed. How did it enter here is his guess. "Coo..." And that is certainly not a crow's cry.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Lazaro1505 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel @Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep

Stok flailed about a bit, ruffling the previously undisturbed bedding made up on his child-sized bed in his locker room. A crow materializing next to someone is enough to make any super powered demi-human jump if they're not on their guard. The mercenary looked expectantly at the bird, awaiting some sort of order or information. The thing only murmured bird sounds lightly, and Laughingstok raised an eyebrow as if frustrated.

"Um, hello bird. Can I help you? I am ready for my fight if you are a god's messenger. Are you even a magic bird, or did you just accidentally come through some celestial wormhole formed by all the immense energy converging on one point right now?"

--Sougo Tokiwa--

"There we go!" I clapped the dust off of my hands as Woz and I finished moving the table, close enough to the chairs for a comfortable dining experience both for me and the others. I sat on the opposite side of everyone, right in front of my throne. As I did that, the Hypergod then spoke of the next round, pondering who could be up next.

"I think whoever's up next, they're going to be fine." I tried to reassure. "I'm sure with your blessing, they can succeed. Positive." I couldn't help but be optimistic, given the results of Link's fight with Ares earlier. Speaking of Link..."Oh yeah, I haven't exactly introduced myself to you, have I?" I said, scratching my chin. "I'm Tokiwa Sougo. In my world, I'm known as Kamen Rider Zi-O, Heir to Time itself." I introduced myself, "It's an honor to dine with you alive, Link-san." I said, and as if I predicted it coming, the scent of curry stronger as Woz and Uncle walked in, plates of curry on each hand--already served with rice.

"Here it is~!" Uncle called out to the guests, soon the curries with rice in front of both Link and Hypergod. "I made sure to add a little more seasoning than usual! Hope you all like it!"

"Junichiro-kun appears to be overzealous on serving a victor of mankind. I do hope the taste isn't too stimulating." Woz approaches Karma, placing one of the curry rices in front of her, his scarf soon moving unnaturally, picking up the other plate of curry from his hand and placed it in front of Zelda, soon retracting back to Woz' as it landed. Soon afterwards, Woz and Junichiro returned to the kitchen to grab three more servings--one for themselves and the last one for me, I presume.

"I like your optimism, Sougo. That is one of the other reasons why I've picked you." The Discoverer complimented just as the food is being placed on the table. "My, it smells so good. It almost smells like stew that Dagda always have on his cauldron, except without the "mystery meat"." Karma noted, picking up her spoon and takes a bite of the curry. "Mmm~ it's delicious!" She seems to like what Junichiro cooked. The Discoverer would do the same. One would wonder how he eats. The "pearl" on his head would open up like a mouth and takes a bite of the curry, chewing, and then swallowing it. "I do say, this is by far the best mortal dish that I've eaten in so long since...hmm...ah! Since beef gyudon. Yes, that's like it." The Discoverer seems to like it as well.

Meanwhile, the crow does not say anything, by rather it flies up to Laughingstok's head and settles itself just in time to hear a knock on his door. "Excuse me? May I come in?" Said Hermes as he opens the door. "Good day, I would just like to inform you that you are now next to do battle. Please come out of the arena as soon as possible. Thank you." And with that, Hermes leaves.

Second Round

"The first round had come out with a shocking conclusion!" Heimdall spoke. "However! There are still more battles to come! And so, may I have your attention to the right side!" Once the crowd looks at the right, they would hear a soothing melody of a harp being played as the fighter on the side of the gods comes out of the gateway, being accompanied by Dagda. He appears to be a tall lean man with golden long hair, holding a spear in his hand and a sword on his side.

c0de2b38095425a0dc7c2a66a39dd343.jpg
Lugh
-Godly Master of Skills of the Tuatha De Danann-

"Accompanied by Dagda, he is the master of everything! Swords, spears, bows, fists, and even guns, this man has the skills of every field! Known for slaying the Fomorian tyrant Balor, he is the god of skills, Lugh!" Heimdall said and the crowd starts chanting his name, cheering him. "Do you like the sound of that, Lugh? People are cheering you on! How excited are you?" Dagda enthusiastically asked. "I do admit, it is quite flattering." Lugh replied "But I cannot wait to test my skills on my opponent, and maybe learn a thing or two about him." Meanwhile on the stands, two goddesses are watching over Lugh. One is wearing a dress of vines and leaves and the other wearing a simple white cloth.

3dc52d27e72326676fe757b2e4934bd3.jpg
Danu
-Earthly Mother Goddess of the Tuatha De Danann-

"Lugh, son of Cian and the Fomorian Ethniu, I hope you can win this fight. I am sure that you will not end up defeated like Ares." Danu said, praying for her fellow god's safety. On the other hand...

d1bwplf-388a70a2-8452-4ece-9759-a7d91eec4572.jpg

Brigit
-Triple Goddess of Poetry, Healing, and Smithing of the Tuatha De Danann-

"Go Lugh! You can do it! Make sure to kiss that mortal's ass goodbye!" Brigit yelled, much to the annoyance of Danu. "Will you please pipe down for just this one moment? You will never know until he's-" The Celtic earth goddess was interrupted by the arrival of Dagda, who had just left Lugh. "Settle down you two. How about we just watch the show eh? This will be fun." He said.

"Now everyone, turn your attention to the left side!" Heimdall said and when the crowd looks at the left gateway, a fighter of the mortal side would walk out...with the crow still sitting on his head. "Lost his parents at a young age, and then experimented by the government to become the ultimate killing machine, whatever he has on his mind is nothing but the will to fight! He possess a high kill count than even the most deadly of gods can have! His name is Jason Demac, but most people will know him as Laughingstok!" He yelled, and much like before, the crowd boos at him. This time it is much worse as they even throw things like food at him. Once he stops at the middle of the arena, the crow would get off his head and flies towards the stands, if which it will morph itself into a woman clad in black holding a scepter upon landing.

d39rcbs-9dfece75-0fa7-43c6-a6ea-132f91276ccb.jpg

Morrigan
-Doom Bringer Goddess of the Tuatha De Danann-

"Ah! Morrigan, did you happen to go inside that mortal's locker room?" Dagda asked. "Aye, but not only that, I also happened to have placed a special curse on him. Hopefully, this will guarantee victory on our side." Morrigan answered with a smile as she watches the fight about to begin.

THIS IS A SPECIAL CONDITION MATCH! MORRIGAN HAS PLACED A CURSED ON LAUGHINGSTOK! FOR EVERY THREE POSTS, HE WILL LOSE A SPECIFIC TYPE OF SENSE IN HIS BODY!

"So that man is my opponent? Looks strong, but I wonder if he can keep up with me? I'll have to study him for this one." Lugh said as he looks at his opponent.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Stricken Steel Stricken Steel @Crenando Crow Crow IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep Develius Develius

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back