• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
--Sougo Tokiwa--
Form: Civilian
Interaction: Topless Topless Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade
sougo-tokiwa-1110474-normal.jpg

Suddenly, one of the fellow fighters of humanity approached him. A masked, mercenary fellow, it seemed, clad casually. His weapons of murder pretty much visible. He questioned me, asking him if I'm really that strong.

"How rude...!"

This obviously set Woz off, but luckily, as he was about to retaliate the man's words, I put my hand in front of him, telling him to stop.

"The nature of my full power violates the rules, I guess." Sougo answers, glancing upwards as if to stare directly at the man's eyes. "I am capable of manipulating time itself--from looking into the future, altering the past, taking warriors from the past to fight with me, to simply destroying the timeline itself." I soon scratched the back of my neck. "If they allowed me to keep Ohma or Grand, I could simply...Overwhelm them with the combined powers of my world's warriors." I took out what seemed to be a golden watch, its black rim decorated with gold engravings. Its face, blank. Empty. It's as if this watch was prepared itself just for this event. Perhaps...My future self's still supporting me "It's not much of a handicap as much as our 'sponsor' agreeing to respect the rules of this event. How about you?" I asked back, "Aren't you worried about fighting a god? It's a bit nerveracking, to be honest. With or without my full power." I confided to the fellow fighter, expressing my own concern to the other.

"I see..." Said Stok, waiting for a long while before replying. "I haven't thought about it much. I sense incredible power coming from everyone here. Have you ever felt your instincts flare up when facing a much stronger enemy? I don't have that yet. And until I do, there's no reason to worry. If you have control over time itself, what do you have left to fight with when all that is taken from you?" Said Stok, backing off a bit surprised he hadn't gotten underneath the shorter man's skin.

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Interaction: Topless Topless Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade

"So you're confident you'll win, huh?" I smiled, sensing his determination to fight. His method of feeling out your opponent's power by your instinct raises a good point. There's a reason why we feel adrenaline, especially in tense situations. Whether it comes by being able to fight much better than you'd expect to tapping into the full extent of your abilities.

"They didn't take all of it, really. I still have some control over time--albeit, very minor." I nodded, putting the golden blank watch inside my coat's pocket. "I can still look into the future." I said, stating what's left of my time bending ability. "Not only that, I still have the powers I inherited from some of the warriors of my world. Although I can only use one at a time." I took out another pocketwatch, this one was blue with a red ring, its face showing a front view of a helmet, designed asymmetrically. One half red, the other blue. Its large bug-eyed visors showing a pink rabbit and a blue tank. "If I play my cards right, I think I can make it out alive." I say with a reaffirming smile.

"I am sorry for snapping earlier Hyper God. I was merely hungry. I think this will be fun. Tell me, in what order are we fighting? May I request an earlier spot in the bracket? Perhaps not the first, but after my food is digested?"

"It's in random, and I'm afraid that I cannot make requests to the organizers. After all, since I've suggested Armageddon, most, not all of them, have turned their backs on me."

"I think my pay should be discussed."

"In what currency? Dollars? Pounds? Yen? Ringit? Pesos? Name your currency and I shall give...if you live that is." The Hyper God would then stand up from his seat. "Fighters, come along with me. I shall take you all to the locker rooms where you will prepare. It is not going to be a single huge one of course." He said before leading them down to the backstage where the locker rooms are. Once there, they will see doors of different design based from the worlds they came from. The same can be said to the inside. "If someone by the name of Hermes knocks on your door, then it is your time to fight. For now, go inside and take preparations. I will be watching you all by the rafters until then. Good luck." The Discoverer said before leaving the fighters alone to prepare.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Lazaro1505 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva @Todd Howard @Crenando

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Interaction: Topless Topless

Before the man could reply again, the Hyper God called upon the fighters in order to take us to the locker room in order to prepare for the fight at hand. At the backstage of the coliseum was a long hallway filled with several doors--doors that the other fighters would've been familiar with. Mine was a silver door with golden watches engraved on its sides. Before I enter my door, I turn to the others Woz had invited.

"Tsukasa, Kaito, Hiryu...Would you mind saving a place for Uncle and Woz to sit later?" I asked of the multidimensional travellers, who simply nodded.

"Sure. Want us to grab him some snacks, too?" Kaito asked, placing a hand on his hip.

"That would be nice." I nodded, the two rider and former another rider soon moving along, headed for the audience, leaving me alone with my servant, and my uncle. I soon swung open the door.

D9tODe7U8AA8r94.jpg

Inside wasn't as extravagant as its door. It's dimly lit, save for the throne in the center. Behind it was a large statue of myself in the beginning of my transformation, surrounded by the Riders of the Past. On the left side of the room appears to be a recreation of Uncle's kitchen, including the dining table. I walked towards the table and started laying down the watches I have, as if taking inventory.

4f5a4ccffcfea34d790b6c40091eb0e4

81hvnahG6NL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Which ranges from normal looking pocket watches varying in colors and faces, showing the front facing helms of the Riders of my world. From the ancient warrior Kuuga to the genius scientist Build. The face of the pink visored clock rider repeated twice--once akin to the smaller pocket watch and the other much wider, black with gold engravings.

Then, the empty golden watch. I rub my chin as I ponder which power should I lead in first. I don't know much about the gods other than what history led man to do. Belief in God led to the formation of armies, eventually leading to greed and corruption due to the abuse of position. Belief in Hindu gods led to Buddhism, leading to a life of pacifism and monks. A lot of them seemed to have control over the elements themselves, offering sacrifices to get their blessings in their endeavors.

It doesn't help that I don't know who I'm up against. For all I know, I could be fighting Ares, Odin, or heck, even Yahweh. I know for sure that my enemy's part of a religious belief.

Maybe I should focus on long ranged combat for a while? I ponder my strategy as I sit on my throne, resting my chin on my knuckle.

Stok absentmindedly walked into his door which was an old solid oak door which looked eerily familiar. It looked just like his childhood bedroom inside which jolted him. He stared around the room and began crying. He hadn't had a proper bedroom since this one. Only hotel rooms and foxholes. The only difference were the many magazines of ammo, which he habitually loaded into his bulletproof vest. He took it off when he noticed a door to a bathroom with a walk in shower which smelled of crest toothpaste and fresh toilet bowl cleaner. He began to cry even harder and collapsed onto the toilet, ripping off his mask and starting the shower without looking to the exact temperature he liked. Underneath it he was handsome, his long curly hair teasing his eyelashes in front with the mask out of the way. What was it he had done to deserve this reconstructed memory which did not exist anywhere in the multiverse any longer. A beautiful lie he sat through. He undressed for the shower and pulled himself together. It felt wonderful, and when he got done he was refreshed. Perhaps this little detour after this last mission would serve him well after all. He wondered when the "entertainment" would start as he lay back on the blue single bedspread, and gazed lazily at a "Power Rangers SPD" Poster.

Jotaro entered his locker room and sat on the bench. He didn't need to do anything to prepare, because, he was ready to go any time. He closed his eyes and waited silently. "Good grief." he said.

Meanwhile, seated on the box very high of the rafters is Zeus, who is waiting for the battles to begin. Hera, his wife, enters and approaches him. "So, is our fighter ready?" Zeus asked, not bothering to turn to her. "He is, and he is very ready to spill blood. Although, I had to watch him roughing up Aphrodite just for him to get riled up. Suffice to say, he is very excited." Hera answered. "Very well then. Hermes!" Zeus called and then a man wearing wings of gold and holding a scepter approaches him at the speed of light.

eb19a4f2e46869a8b230c4965b14fbac.jpg
Hermes
-Messenger of the Olympians-

"You called, Zeus?" Hermes asked. "Relay a message to the very first mortal fighter. I am losing my patience at this point." Zeus tells him. "Certainly." And with a salute, Hermes dashed out of the box and straight to the mortal locker room. "This better be worth it, or else I'll have to rally all the gods against The Discoverer." Zeus muttered.

Back the mortal locker rooms, as Hermes arrives, one of the fighters will hear a knock on their door. When he opens it, he will be greeted by Hermes. "Greetings, mortal. It is now time to do battle. I hope you have been preparing for this. Don't worry about me, I'm just a simple messenger, not taking up sides despite being on the side of the gods. I'm just simply doing my job and all." He said.

First Round

"We do apologize for the delay, but it is now time for our first match!" Heimdall announced, making the crowd yell in excitement. "My dear, do you think our first fighter can do well?" Karma asks looking up to The Discoverer. "Have faith, love. I have made good reasons why I've chosen him, as well as the others. We just need to hope and pray for their survival." The Hyper God replied. To those who are in their locker rooms, there are televisions set up for them to watch the match.

"May I have everyone's attention to the right corner!" Heimdall said and the crowd looks at the right side of the arena as they hear loud marching coming from the gateway. Out from it are rows of Greek soldiers armed with spears and shields. Once they come to a certain point, they stop, turn to each other, raise their spears, slam them down to the ground, shouting "Awo!" for the arrival of the first godly combatant. "Accompanied by his sister Enyo, he is known as the most bloodthirsty of all Olympians! A man so violent that he has brought more deaths than the death gods!" As Heimdall said those words, a man clad in golden armor, armed with a spear and shield bigger than the soldiers, comes out of the gateway. By his appearance, the crowd yells out cheers and calls him in his name.

a87737206283a76475950dd3cc87db0b.jpg
Ares
-War God of the Olympians-

"He is the God of War, Ares!" Heimdall yelled, making the crowd roar louder than before, chanting him by his name. On his side is a beautiful red haired valet.

d4s4s9w-378f925d-c378-4951-924f-f53486a3cde2.jpg

Enyo
-War Goddess of the Olympians-

As Ares looks around the arena, Enyo looks up to him. "It has been a long time, hasn't brother? I couldn't remember the last time you've stepped foot into this arena." She asked. "Hmph, I don't give a damn about that, so long as the mortals give me a challenge." Ares responded bluntly. "Well then, I shall leave you here for your fight. Good luck, and show that mortal no mercy." And with that, Enyo and the soldiers leave the arena. While she makes her way to the rafters, there are two other Olympian goddesses who are seated to watch the fight. One is wearing a light suit of armor and the other wearing close to nothing (and before you could complain, it's accurate and not suggestive).

d91bf33dfb95dd933d50bdf062aa480c.jpg
Athena
-Wisdom Goddess of the Olympians-

"This is ridiculous." Athena muttered in disbelief "Why would Zeus chose a brainless brute like Ares instead of me? I could easily dispose of that mortal much more wisely than him."

__aphrodite_greek_mythology_drawn_by_genzoman__1ea5a9311f5e55909a751dd235f13711.jpg

Aphrodite
-Love Goddess of the Olympians-

"Oh don't be sour, Athena. You'll get your chance to fight, if there are any more slots that is."

"Shut your trap, and puts some clothes on! Otherwise the people here will focus on you than the fight."

"Nah! I'm too lazy for clothes. They're always weighting me down."

Athena sighs in disbelief just as Enyo arrives. "Now girls, let's not bicker around here for once. We should be focusing on the slaughter that is about to happen." She said as she settles down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, pay your attention to the left corner!" Heimdall said and the crowd turns their focus on the left side. "For centuries, he has assumed many incarnations. This is his latest and perhaps his strongest incarnation. Woken up from a hundred year sleep is the timeless hero of the land of Hyrule! Link!" Heimdall yelled out loud once Link appears before the crowd...who would then boo at him. Ares looks at him with a smirk.

"This is my opponent? I expected him to be more taller." The war god said in disbelief "But I guess it wouldn't matter. He's already a dead man to me."

And so begins the first bout.

Link vs Ares

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Lazaro1505 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva @Todd Howard @Crenando

Link entered the arena, his expression swas calm as the crowd booed him. It wasn't anything he was unfamiliar with, and was staring at Ares as he was talking badly about Links height.
Zelda was in the stands, looking with determination, but was slightly distracted by the girls arguing behind her. Zelda turned around to ask them to keep it down, but was not expecting one of them to be....
Er....
"C-can you please put something on?! It's making me uncomfortable!"
She asked Aphrodite, before looking back at tge fight, face red from feeling inferior.
"Kick his butt Link!"

Link nodded and drew the Master Sword, as the blade lit with blue energy along the edge. "Ares right? I won't be easy to take down, I hope you know that."
Topless Topless

Link's fate has been set

"Hey, who told you, a mortal, to give a command to me, a goddess? You better watch your words or else I'll do something that can make you even more-" But before she could finish, Athena places her hand on Aphrodite's shoulder, glaring at her as if she is telling her to keep quiet. "Hmph! I'm still not going to wear anything." She muttered under her breath.

Meanwhile, as Link drew his blade, Ares take note of it's blueish glow. "Nice sword you got there. Too bad I'm gonna break it like how I'm going to break you." He said in a threatening tone, tightening his grip on his spear and shield. "And without further ado, let the match begin!" Heimdall said, prompting Ares to make the first move by sprinting towards Link. "Come to papa!" He yelled before thrusting his spear onto the Hylian.

"If you're able to break it, that will be a first."
Link replied to Ares's statement of how he was gonna break him. With the fight begining, Link focused on the god of war as time slowed down. If Jotaro ( Orihara Orihara ) and Sougo ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ) were watching closely, Link was moving faster within that slowed time period, as he then swung his blade at Ares several times in a row in a flurry of strikes.

"Hm, the little swordsman has a dodge counter." Remarked Stok monitoring the fight while still lazing on the kid-sized single bed in his locker room. His hand slipped down into the Dollar General bag which had appeared beside his bed when he entered. "Where were these earlier? Was the Hyper god messing with me?" He said, opening a bag of Takis and dumping a handful into his mouth without removing his mask.

1=Instant Lose
2-3=Fight until defeat
4-5=Fight until victory
6=Instant Win

Ares, nor the other gods, could feel time slowing down as he was struck multiple times by Link's sword, cutting him open and bleeding out. The gods were shocked. Zeus would stand up from his seat with widened eyes. "No way, how can a mortal be able to cut open a god?! This shouldn't be possible!" He questioned in fury. On the other hand, after taking the strikes, Ares gets away from Link, places his hand on his chest, and looks down at the blood. He smiles.

"...Heh...hehehe...hahahahaha!!!" Ares laughed "Interesting! Never have I ever got hurt by a mortal like you! Could it be that you have what it takes to give me a challenge? If so, then take this!" Ares held his spear high, ready to throw it. Red energy begins to surround it. "Eat this! WARRIOR SPEAR!" He yelled before he throws the spear at Link with the speed comparable to a bullet fired from a sniper rifle.

"Interesting," Jojo muttered to himself, "so that elf has similar powers to my Star Platinum. It's a good thing he's on our side." Jotaro could see everything Link was doing to Ares in real time because he used Star Platinum's The World instinctively during the time slow.

Link tensed up as he brought up his Hylian Shield to parry the Spear. In an unfortuneate turn of events, the spear was deflected, but the shield shattered. The spear landed behind Link, as the Hero of the Wilds ran at Ares, swinging the blade at the God of War's torso.

Zelda cheered Link on from the sidelines. "You can do it! I believe in you!"

1=Instant Lose
2-3=Fight until defeat
4-5=Fight until victory
6=Instant Win

Unfortunately for Link, just before his sword touches him, Ares suddenly disappears. "Link, behind you!" Karma yelled, only for Ares to appear right behind the Hylian, picking up the spear. Once Link turns around, he will be met with a shield bash to the head, knocking him down to the hard ground. "What's wrong, pretty boy? You just had your chance!" The war god taunted as he pushes his shield down, adding pressure to the pinned Hylian. If this keeps up, his head would ended up crushed.

Link felt immense pressure on his skull. He was struggling to get up, and get Ares off of him, but with little to no avail. However, Link was stuborn. He wasn't gonna die to this person, not at all. He drew an ancient arrow and impaled it into the side of Ares's leg.​

Link brought his sword up and knocked the spear away from hinself, before spining around to kick Ares away. Link then focused on his opponent, anticipating his next move.​

1=Instant Lose
2-3=Fight until defeat
4-5=Fight until victory
6=Instant Win

Ares was pushed away by the kick. He stares at Link for a moment with fiery eyes before moving back away. "Let's see how you deal with this." He said before he tosses his spear high into the sky and then he disappears. "Is he going to attack from above?" The Hyper God wondered.

Link closed his eyes and listened. The wind was blowing around the arena, as he focused on whatever abnormalities could be felt from where he was standing at. With the wind changing in a certain direction, Link flipped back and avoided Ares's attack as time slowed down yet again. Link rushed towards Ares and unleased a flurry of slashes onto the god of war, aiming to end this.​

1=Instant Lose
2-3=Fight until defeat
4-5=Fight until victory
6=Instant Win

As expected, Ares drops down to deliver an attack on Link, only for him to dodge it. Link proceeds to attack the god of war with a series of slashes, with the final blow putting Ares down on the ground. The crowd is in shock.

"He...He killed him!" Aphrodite yelled, but then Athena said "No, he's not dead. He's...going to wake up." As she heard that, Enyo turns to the wisdom goddess and ask "You don't mean...?" Athena turns to the war goddess and starts explaining to her what is going to happen next.

"You know your brother, don't you? He is a man so violent that no matter what hits him, he will not go down. He is always fueled with a lust for blood, the need to kill, and the will to hurt. At this point, he will "wake up", something which he hasn't done in quite the long time. This may perhaps be his second though, as the first time he "woke up", he was facing someone who can match him in strength, or even beyond that. That man, Link, will become the second person to "wake him up". Now the question is...will he survive with all of that speed?"

As soon as Athena finished, a bright red aura bursts, surrounding Ares' wounded body as he gets up from the ground. Everyone, even Link and The Hyper God, could feel a huge surge of power rising from Ares. Once he fully stands, he turns to Link. The Hylian would notice that the aura surrounding him is so huge that it looks like a demonic face staring him down. Not to mention, this aura would feel similar to that of a certain enemy he and Zelda would be familiar of.

"No way, could it be...?" Karma asked. "It is, my dear..." The Discoverer said "Blood Rage Awakening, a powerful state where Ares becomes ten times or more stronger depending on the amount of blood lost. It has been a long time since he has first used that."

"And for the first time, he will use that against a mortal." Athena added. Meanwhile, as Zeus looks on, he smiles. "Now you see, Hyper God? This is why the gods are impossible to be beaten. That mortal may have landed good blows, but can he stand up against a fully awakened god with the strength of many, MANY gods? Link is indeed a dead man to him." He said.

"Link...you're probably familiar with this. You've faced does similar to him. I hope you could do the same."

Link slided back after he finished his flury as he was staring at the appearantly fallen opponent. Is it...
Wait, what is this feeling I'm having?!

Link suddenly shifted to a defensive position, blade up as he saw Ares get back up with an intense red aura surrounding him. Link felt a familiar rage from the god of war. Almost like the Calamity he took down back in Hyrule.
Link stood his ground as Zelda looked on in worry.

Link... be careful....

1=Instant Lose
2-3=Fight until defeat
4-5=Fight until victory
6=Instant Win

"Now I feel...refreshed." Ares said before he dashes towards Link like a speeding bullet, delivering a hard smack on the face with his shield which would send very far away from and as well as crashing into the wall. "Ares has become much more faster, stronger, and from what I have remembered, more brutal than before." The Discoverer said "That state could have the potential of making this match look one-sided if Link isn't very careful. Ares is always on the offensive, not relying much on defense. But that state may as well be enough to give him a hard time."

Link flinched when he saw Ares stand over him immediately as if he himself had blinked and was not able to see it happen. Link felt his face get hit by the force of a million bomb arrows before crashing into a wall.

"LINK!"
He emerged from the rubble, albeit with blood running down from his forehead. He stood straight up as he envisioned the monster he had slain, Calamity Ganon, rise from behind Ares as if they were the same entity. Link's gaze hardened as the Master Sword glowed brighter than it did before.
He looked at the sword and spoke to it.
"I wont die here."

The hand that held the master sword had a golden symbol glow on the back of it, as Link looked to Ares. Feeling his own courage and streangth increasce, he ran forward at Ares, letting out a battle cry. When Ares attacked again, Link jumped to the side as time slowed down. Within those three seconds, Link leaped into the air, and slammed his sword down in towards Ares's skull, aiming to defeat him like he did with the Calamity.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back