• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom No One is Like Me (Harley Quinn for a 1x1)

shippingeverywhere

Certified Gay Nerd
>>About Me<<
:: 30, she/her, pan
:: Looking to play Harley Quinn against… Nearly anyone, male or female
:: Lazy-lit to advanced-lit (300 - 900 word average)
:: Will only rp with people over 18
:: Most familiar with the recent Suicide Squads/Birds of Prey and HBO animated series, starting to read comics
:: Plotting and OOC chatter is greatly enjoyed
:: Loves AU settings, but always open to canon-adjacent

>>Characters I’d Love to Play Against<<
:: The Joker
:: Poison Ivy/Pamela Isley
:: Batman/Bruce Wayne
:: Cat woman/Selina Kyle
:: Peacemaker/Chris Smith
:: Your OC
:: Any suggestions you have

Plot ideas will depend on the pairing, so rather than list those out, I’ve got a word bank & potential AU settings.

>>Word Bank<<
Chaos & destruction :: Unhealthy codependencies :: Angst :: Action :: Enemies to lovers :: Unlikely allies :: Crime sprees :: Dark humor :: Mutual pining :: Dystopian worlds :: Space exploration :: Obsessions :: Jealousy :: Trashy tropes :: Survival ::

>>AU Settings<<
:: Hunger Games :: Ready Player One :: Harry Potter :: What We Do In the Shadows :: Peaky Blinders :: Pirates of the Caribbean :: Westworld :: Star Wars (bounty hunters anyone??) :: Star Trek :: The Witcher :: Zombieland

Last edited:
Harley Quinn GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back