• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom No 'Mon's Sky - A Fandom Crossover Quest

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Thousands of years ago, humans took to the stars, bringing their Pokemon with them. They built ships and freighters, created space stations and trade routes, mining the farthest planets to gain the resources to make new tech and reach new stars. Then, one day, they vanished, leaving all they had built behind, along with their faithful Pokemon. In a panic, many Pokemon scrambled to take to the planets nearby, colonizing many, many solar systems and galaxies. Others, however, decided to pick up where the humans had left off. They took to the stars, creating three ever-expanding empires who vie for power over galaxies to this very day. The three empires are dictated by different types, and have come to be known as the type they are ruled by, regardless of weather or not the member of the empire is said type. The Water Alliance, the Fire Fleet, and Grass Convoy.

You are a Pokemon living thousands of years into the future where humans are all but a myth of the past and a few scattered remnants. Pick your species, allegiance, and take to the stars. Follow the mysterious trail left before you, hunt the clues in space while fighting off rogue pirates. Discover the reason behind the disappearance of all humans, and the intentions of a mysterious entity know as Azure.

So if you couldn't tell, this is a crossover quest between the successful Pokemon franchise and a less-than-successful game known as No Man's Sky. Basically, all you gotta know is it's Pokemon in space, without humans. I've got a lot of lore behind this, but this'll mostly be player-driven. I'll write out whatever you guys want and try to hint towards the plot, but this is more or less sandbox. Do what you want, follow the plot or not, up to you guys.

If there are people interested, comment below what Pokemon you'd like to start as, or at least a type. Only base level Pokemon, so no evolved forms.

you know what? I wouldn't usually join stuff like this, but i find this idea quite fun. so, imma join up as a Porygon?

Well, we all have to agree on one Pokemon here...

It's okay! The point of a quest is that there's one main character the GM writes, and everyone else votes on choices the main character can make. At least, that's how I'm gonna run it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back