• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[no longer searching]

useless

✰ 愚か者
tW54KpJ.jpg

✴ Seeking: Dungeon Master

Current Players:
useless
Bard Bard Bard Bard
Hallow Hallow
Jagson Jagson

(If you are no longer interested, please let me know! Thank you!)

We are currently on the hunt for a DM for our fairly small party! As the DM, you would have say over if we should add more players or not - for now, I assumed four was a good starting point. However, there has yet to be anything set in stone aside from the fact that this must be a mute, post-when-you-can kind of story. Why? Well, my schedule is spontaneous, so for me, a set time would be near impossible. As for the mute part, I don’t currently own a mic, so voice chat would be impossible as well.
As for where this story takes place, I assume on-site or over Discord would be the norm, but I honestly haven’t done many text-based D&D games, so I really wouldn’t know! We need a DM before we can start any serious discussion, though, so if you’re interested or even if you simply have questions, please hit me up! You can post here OR you can message me directly and we can get the ball rolling!
Thank you!
[Don't mind the tag. :/ I had to add one to edit this post, and I couldn't simply put 'D&D' sooo... A WIZARD DID IT.]

Last edited:
I have posted a check looking for a party... I have limited spots, and my party will be mute. If you're still interested, at least.

I have posted a check looking for a party... I have limited spots, and my party will be mute. If you're still interested, at least.

I'm definitely seeing this too late, as your thread says 'FULL' now. But if anyone drops, let me know!

It was filled in under an hour... I was very surprised. I'll let you know if anyone pops out or if I begin another campaign.

Good day!

You can count me in for this! I'd prefer to be a player, as I already DM a handful of campaigns, but a mute campaign that's post-when-you-can could be a nice one to DM; being able to DM at a slower, more relaxed pace would be quite pleasant, I should think.

Count me in. I'd rather be a player, but could DM if need be.

Jagson Jagson
Bard Bard Bard Bard
Hallow Hallow

Sorry for the delayed response! If you’re all still interested, though, then it sounds like we primarily just need a DM at this point, with maybe another player for more diversity. I will update the main post of this thread after I get off work tonight! If you’re still interested, please let me know within the next few days! c:

useless useless

Excellent! I'd be happy to DM, though as I said I'd prefer to be a player, and I am not especially confident in my abilities as a DM.

Bard Bard Bard Bard

Perfectly understandable! It will take a little time I’m sure, but we will be able to find a DM! You can play as an actual player, there’s no issue there at all. (:

I've been looking to start DMing. I've played in many 5e games, and I've DM'd a few sessions, but I'm still really new at it so I dunno if you wanna give me a try?

My timezone is EST, just FYI.

I've been looking to start DMing. I've played in many 5e games, and I've DM'd a few sessions, but I'm still really new at it so I dunno if you wanna give me a try?

My timezone is EST, just FYI.
It’s all good! New or not, the best way to improve at something is through practice. If you have an interest in DMing for us then we’d totally love to have you! 💗 Plus, this is intended to be a waaay chill game, so it should be a good way to get your footing as a DM if that’s what you’re wanting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back