NightMoves

Hello. I've never really done a 1x1 roleplay as I'm far more comfortable in groups, but I've found the group rp section to be rather sluggish as of late. I'm looking for something where I can post more than once every two weeks. Perhaps even multiple times a day or at least once every other day.

I'd like to say I'm a literate writer, but I always find it hard to judge my own writing. I've been rping for approximately 10 years now, so I've got quite a bit of writing experience under my belt. I do mess up on grammar sometimes(sue me), but I try my absolute best to be a good writer.

Now...what else to include here...

Uh, well, I'm 22 if that does something for ya in anyway. I don't really have an age preference with whom I'm rping with; I don't plan on doing anything weird. I 100% prefer roleplaying a male in any scenario, but I am willing to roleplay females. Writing as them just doesn't come out as natural as with a male, so you'll have to bare with me a little.

Here are some things I'm interested in: (Things with the blushing ghost are things I have cravings for. The more ghosts, the bigger the craving. I will tell you that I chose the blushing ghost as a measurement because I find it adorable.)
Fandom: (Who I prefer to play, if any, will be in bold next to the series name)
Miraculous Ladybug (Adrien and/or Luka) *Have only seen what's up on Netflix :ghostuvu::ghostuvu::ghostuvu::ghostuvu::ghostuvu:
Legend of Zelda (Link) :ghostuvu::ghostuvu::ghostuvu:
Stardew Valley (Shane and/or Sebastian and/or OC) :ghostuvu::ghostuvu:
Star vs The Forces of Evil (Tom and/or Marco) *Haven't caught up on the last season yet
Persona 3 (Akihiko and/or MC and/or FemC and/or Shinjiro)
Persona 4 (Kanji and/or Naoto and/or Marie)

Random:
School Life
Paranormal Investigation :ghostuvu::ghostuvu:
Romance :ghostuvu::ghostuvu::ghostuvu::ghostuvu::ghostuvu:
Wizards/Witches/Sorcerers :ghostuvu::ghostv:

Oh, also, I'm good with MxM and MxF. I can also do FxF, but it's not one of my strong suits.

Anyway, if you're okay with someone who's new to this whole 1x1 thing just pm me. Even if you have ideas that I don't have on this list. I'm willing to do just about anything to get rid of this perpetual boredom.

Here, have a fluff

Attachments

• 1568880680268.png
    1568880680268.png
    266.2 KB · Views: 0
Here's a picture of a cat to bump this thread to the top:
549585-istock-909106260.jpg

I would love to do Stardew Valley OR LOZ with you! I'm also 22 and have about 10+ years of experience. And it's funny because I have the same problem except switched, because I'd much rather write as a female! I hope I hear from you!

Hiya! Sorry to be a bother but I’m interested in a Miraculous Ladybug roleplay. I’m a bit behind on the series but I know what’s going on and am really up for everything (I do specialize as OCs so if you have any ideas involving them that would be preferred)! Anyways pm me when you get the chance :D

Users who are viewing this thread